Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

rpb3000
2017-07-26 12:07:06

Greets from Springfield!

Dawnshy
2017-07-25 17:08:31

Hello there! My name is Courtney. I'm a shy girl whos 19 and lives in Dayton. My Primary OCs name is Dawnshy, as shes made after me. I'm a Artist and graduated from a art high school last year. I don't really have friends and have to looking to find some that also love MLP. I really would love to meet up with people and share my art. Im also a huge collector of MLP merch new and old. I'm currently attending Sinclair community college for vet tech however i may be changing that to more art related major. Im really like fluttershy though as I really love taking care of animals. i cant tell whats my favorite pony since I love so many. these Include Fluttershy,Derpy,Chrysalis,sunset shimmer, Starlight glimmer,Discord,Celestia,Sombra,Luna/nightmare moon, and cadence. I reaaaallly love Princess luna, I even made a Luna inspired dress for my prom. And If anyone recognises my name Dawnshy thats because I regularly play Gmod on pony dark rp servers. Im looking forward to meeting some new people and getting to know some friends.

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB