#1 2012-08-09 18:08:02

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Target # 1058 (By OSU)

horse+target.jpg

1717 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH
Lennox Town Center

Yeah since Mkanke has a thread for his Wal☆Mart here's one for the Target I work at.

As an aside I talked to the Excel Marketing Rep today and we have the MLP:FiM trading cards now. They are unfortunately in a yellow mini-figure box near the check-lanes with the other collectables but we have them so go by them - I bought some myself and got another Lyra card! Also if you can buy some cards from my store I want to prove a point to the vendor about how popular the cards can be... if you're in the Columbus area look for them and buy them at Targets (preferably mine but the reports show the entire Columbus market)! tongue

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#2 2012-08-09 19:44:39

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

Re: Target # 1058 (By OSU)

There's a horse in your Target.

I'm ok with this

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#3 2012-08-09 20:10:51

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Mkanke wrote:

There's a horse in your Target.

I'm ok with this

It's actually a store in Texas see @ 2:20.

Bonus: Horse's name is Trixie.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#4 2012-08-09 20:34:30

lava

Any chance you could convince them to carry blind bags?

#5 2012-08-10 05:03:20

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

lava wrote:

Probably not. Though I did mention how well they sell to him but I think the blind bags are more Hasbro 'Toys' and not 'collectables' that are sold through 3rd party vendors - so I doubt they could get them. I don't believe our Hasbro rep could get them ether (also rarely see her and had to explain what Bronies where when asking if she had any stock to put in the cleaned out MLP section since Trotcon was coming that weekend - ya'll do a great job of buying up the Brushables quickly BTW).

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#6 2012-08-10 08:53:46

Brickule

Wait, Targets now have the cards?... Good thing I get paid Monday.

#7 2012-08-10 17:19:04

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Brickule wrote:

Wait, Targets now have the cards?... Good thing I get paid Monday.

Indeed, here is where they are located at 1058 on the Card Wall near the registers:

Poncard_1058_loc.png

Pony Toys themselves are currently is aisle E4.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#8 2012-08-10 20:09:19

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

Arcane Flame wrote:

Yeah since Mkanke has a thread for his Wal☆Mart here's one for the Target I work at.

I was wondering to myself the other day (while shopping at said Target) if you happened to work at that one. Now I know!

#9 2012-08-10 21:31:43

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

If anyone is ever around the Rossford area, my Target always has really good pony stuff. I just recently bought a Trixie brushable from there, and they had a bunch of her and Lyra(apparently there rare finds)

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#10 2012-08-15 11:32:43

I went to that Target when they where still in the yellow box. I believe they are in a MLP box now. But I was so mad, I thought someone was trying to hide them from me.

#11 2012-08-15 11:36:27

SolarPonyDjango
Solar Pony

DashAttack wrote:
Arcane Flame wrote:

I was wondering to myself the other day (while shopping at said Target) if you happened to work at that one. Now I know!

And knowing is half the battle!

May the Sun be with you!

#12 2012-08-15 11:36:43

Arcane Flame wrote:
lava wrote:

Probably not. Though I did mention how well they sell to him but I think the blind bags are more Hasbro 'Toys' and not 'collectables' that are sold through 3rd party vendors - so I doubt they could get them. I don't believe our Hasbro rep could get them ether (also rarely see her and had to explain what Bronies where when asking if she had any stock to put in the cleaned out MLP section since Trotcon was coming that weekend - ya'll do a great job of buying up the Brushables quickly BTW).

I wish Target would get the blind bags. I have not been to a Walmart in years and I do not intend on starting now. I enjoy Target a lot and would rather buy my Pony stuff there. Do you guys still sell the pillows? Or dud you ever?

#13 2012-08-15 14:03:50

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

CappuccinoFrosting wrote:
Arcane Flame wrote:
lava wrote:

I wish Target would get the blind bags. I have not been to a Walmart in years and I do not intend on starting now. I enjoy Target a lot and would rather buy my Pony stuff there. Do you guys still sell the pillows? Or dud you ever?

We sold stuff from the Canterlot line in the bedding section a while ago - but they were replaced and we no longer have them.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#14 2012-08-16 06:05:48

Arcane Flame wrote:
Arcane Flame wrote:

We sold stuff from the Canterlot line in the bedding section a while ago - but they were replaced and we no longer have them.

I thought so. Darn!

#15 2012-08-16 06:19:14

PuddleDuck

Arcane Flame wrote:
lava wrote:

I saw blind bags for sale in f.y.e. the other day >.> That's better than Walmart right? Toys R Us carries them too.

Check out my DA for my commission queue and pictures: http://puppet-runo.deviantart.com/

vinyl2.png

#16 2012-08-23 18:02:36

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Ok, Target at: 8680 Beechmont Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio:

Why are you so special?

Target_CG-WTF.png

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#17 2012-08-23 23:52:47

Jillyjally
I Am An Excellent Host

Oh hey! The rainbow set!

S u c k e r s.

#18 2012-08-28 14:41:02

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

We got a shipment in.

As of when I left around 2:30 PM - we had One Lyra and One Trixie Left.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#19 2012-09-02 14:49:01

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

A resupply on the Mini-Plushies and Rainbow Crystal Empire sets came in!

9-2-112-plush.jpg

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#20 2012-09-06 05:43:08

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Yar. Forgot to mention we got a reshipment in and got some more Lyra and Trixies the other day. We now have one Lyra and one Trixie Left.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#21 2012-09-06 20:26:41

chaoticpix93
This Space Left Unintentionally Blank

Ugh, I still want the 5" plushies... grrrr.... GRRRR!!! You are reminding me how much I want them.

This Space for Sale!

My DeviantArt

#22 2012-09-16 04:04:55

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Oh yeah, we have the collectors packs back in stock and the Gala pack has started to go on clearance - now $17.74.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#23 2012-09-28 05:14:47

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

I forgot to post since this week but we got a resupply of brushables and small plushies on monday. We still have Lyra & Trixie and some small plushies in stock.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#24 2012-10-07 21:27:43

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

I forgot to update this but we got back in stock the Collector's Figures, Brushables (Lyras & Trixies) and until the 14th the Wedding Castle is on sale for $31.99.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#25 2012-10-07 21:55:11

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Oktoberfest wrote:

Does that include the new 3-packs with Applebloom and Photo Finish and such?

Nope they haven't made it to our store yet - we just have Cloudsdale, Apples, and Wedding.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB