Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2013-08-09 18:05:15

thepine
...I'd like to be a tree.

Re: Target # 1058 (By OSU)

Dang looks like the bronys hit Target hard....that like the only mini I am still looking for. Marysville Walmart does not have it even though Hasbro.com says to check there. Someone really cleaned them out of the movie though. Tues day there were 2 well stocked shelves, today I just bought the last copy in the store. Well now I know what my plans are tomorrow now that the harmony set is confirmed in Ohio, scour every rural town I can for a decent mini Fluttershy!

http://thepine.deviantart.com/
If Fluttershy falls in the woods does she make a sound?
153038_safe_rainbow_2_Bdash_applejack_photo_pony.png

#52 2013-08-11 19:18:21

thepine

5 Targets, 3 Toy-R-Us, and 2 malls.....nothing today. I did see quite a few of the Cake's deluxe mini set but no harmony set. ToyWiz had them for $24 (supposed to be $14) but they are sold out. Guess I'm stuck with my Rainbow Dash color swap mini for now and no Steven Magnet T_T

Checked a few Mejiers, Walmarts, and Kroger market places too if I passed them but was not expecting to find there, EQD has said Toys-R-Us and Target are the ones with the deluxe sets but only get 2-3 at a time. Hopefully Walmart gets them too as the closest Target to me is a 45 minute drive so I cant just pop in to check every day.

#53 2013-08-12 09:22:50

DerbyGirl
Should switch to DerpyGirl. Derpy is Epic.

I'm still on the hunt for those Funrise plushies-every single Walmart within 45 minute radius just keeps on restocking on the original 3 *shakes fist* I'll have to hunt around when I'm up at Mid-Ohio this weekend, maybe the Walmarts up there have something different.

My OCs are crazy ponehs....
aLXueo2.png?1FKDTliy.png?1
(art credit to a fellow dA'er, Cerynitian. Good times, good times. xD)

#54 2013-08-12 14:42:53

I am also hunting for the EOH friends set. If I find multiples I will buy them and sell them at cost to forum members.

#55 2013-08-12 15:37:32

thepine

DerbyGirl wrote:

I'm still on the hunt for those Funrise plushies-every single Walmart within 45 minute radius just keeps on restocking on the original 3 *shakes fist* I'll have to hunt around when I'm up at Mid-Ohio this weekend, maybe the Walmarts up there have something different.

Seen Rarity at the Walmart on 23  towards Delaware just past Lazelle rd. Alternately they do have those on toywiz.com and they are not that expensive.

*edit* HAD some of the funrise. Still have a few but price varies. Some cheap Aurora ones still and the mini Aurora with/without the face purse thing. Also preorder for the TY beanie baby ponies.

Last edited by thepine (2013-08-12 15:44:44)

#56 2013-08-13 15:14:45

DerbyGirl

I saw the Aurora ones at Polaris just a couple weeks ago smile They're smaller, and since I have some of the Funrise I'd rather just stick with that as it would just look weird for display, lol. I should be driving through Delaware on my way to NASCAR this weekend, I shall have to try and stop in!

#57 2013-08-13 18:19:37

thepine

Also be on the lookout for Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, and apparently never released AJ in those Funrise plushies. EQD posted something about it today starting to show up in Walmarts. I can confirm that as of 5pm today at Marysville Walmart they still only have Pinkie. Though they did move the pony section and have empty shelf space with some new things apparently on the way. Only thing I could make out from the price tags was "mlp headphones" Oh and if anyone is interested they have about 8 of the Twilight/Celestia beach towels on clearance for $7 near the toy department. Weird because they did not sell them all summer, I got mine in Bellefontaine. I guess they just found them in the back storage LOL.

Here is the EQD article with a pic of Funrise Octavia.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/08/n … -wild.html

Last edited by thepine (2013-08-13 18:32:21)

#58 2013-08-23 11:52:12

DerbyGirl

On Funrise plushies, Marysville Walmart now has Rarity, and I found both AJ and Octavia at Urbana Walmart. I grabbed the last Octavia, but there were still 3 more AJs. big_smile

Both stores had the Pinkie earbuds as well.

Also, Hot Topic in Springfield appeared to have most, if not all, the chibi POP! Funko figures. The one in Tuttle only had RD and DJPON3, I know Polaris has at least Dr. Whooves according to one of my HT associate buddies, and no Derpy.

Last edited by DerbyGirl (2013-08-23 11:55:36)

#59 2013-08-23 19:54:57

thepine

Correction...Walmart HAD Rarity and Fluttershy in Marysville (and no, it was not me). Went in Thursday and seen them, went today and there are only 3 Pinkie and 1 Twi now.  They did get a non earbud Pinkie headphone today but too small for most adults.

Really surprised in Marysville how fast pony stuff disappears. Must be a lot more there not on this forum than I thought. I am in there at least every other day at 5ish and have only ever seen one other 20 something girl looking at blindbags. But the movie dvds flew off the shelf the first week, the plushies are hit up hard, and the trading cards are always near empty.

Last edited by thepine (2013-08-23 19:58:07)

#60 2013-08-23 21:49:05

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

The Target in Graceland shopping center in north Clintonville. Just Restocked on all MLP merch.

Current Mood:
medium.png

#61 2013-08-24 10:09:26

DerbyGirl

thepine wrote:

Correction...Walmart HAD Rarity and Fluttershy in Marysville (and no, it was not me). Went in Thursday and seen them, went today and there are only 3 Pinkie and 1 Twi now.  They did get a non earbud Pinkie headphone today but too small for most adults.

Really surprised in Marysville how fast pony stuff disappears. Must be a lot more there not on this forum than I thought. I am in there at least every other day at 5ish and have only ever seen one other 20 something girl looking at blindbags. But the movie dvds flew off the shelf the first week, the plushies are hit up hard, and the trading cards are always near empty.

I bought one Rarity, but that was a couple days ago, so not me either. Lol. The Fluttershy I bought months ago, when they had a shipment with one Fluttershy on it. Saw those headphones last night after I got off work, disappointed they're kiddie sized.

You've probably seen me a kazillion times...no, I don't work for Walmart, but I work in a store in Walmart, 5 to 6 days a week, at least two of those at night.

One of my coworkers is into MLP, I know of at least 1, maybe two, Walmart employees that are brony, and I usually see a customer or two with a pony shirt every week. So there's a couple people unaccounted for.

#62 2013-08-24 17:55:02

thepine

Oh btw toys r us sawmill rd has the spitfire and bon bon funco figures today and a few of the weird funko cupcakes.

Got the small aurora plush with face purse but no rarity

#63 2013-08-24 23:07:20

Fin
Pony of SCIENCE

thepine wrote:

Oh btw toys r us sawmill rd has the spitfire and bon bon funco figures today and a few of the weird funko cupcakes.

Got the small aurora plush with face purse but no rarity

GAHHHHH

I was there earlier this week.

I NEED TO MAKE A VISIT HERE TOMORROW.

How many did they have? yikes

Pine, maybe you should make a new thread called "Columbus Merch Hunt" or something so we don't keep cluttering Arcane's Target thread? smile

Last edited by Fin (2013-08-24 23:10:10)

TwilightsExperiments.gif I make gifs for fun...

#64 2013-08-25 09:32:30

thepine

Oops, sorry, kinda did get off Target here (pun intended). One more reply post, though some Target info too, then I will make a new thread for the next mlp merch run I do in a few weeks. Got a little excited when I seen the Toys-R-Us find and posted to the first thread I could from my phone in the parking lot lol. At 6:45pm they had about 3 of each as well as a few of the cupcake keepsakes and the mini aurora plush with face bag.

I went to the Target on Rome Hilliard Rd, Sawmill Rd, and ??? Rd near Tuttle. I only seen the Cake's deluxe mini set and no Harmony friends. It was obvious they had restocked on things though and were some new blind bags.

Finally, HT in Tuttle has the mini Aurora plush for $9.50 each now with buy one get 1 50% off this weekend. Then Justice has the 10 inch but are a LOT more expensive than everywhere else I have seen them at $26.

20130824_184547.jpg
20130824_184642.jpg

Last edited by thepine (2013-08-25 09:35:46)

#65 2013-08-25 12:27:24

DerbyGirl

Just a note on the plush at Justice-they're ALWAYS 40% off that price, sometimes BOGO. Right now they're 40% off+ and extra 20% off until tomorrow. smile I shop there all the time for Ty Beanie Babies, so get their emails and all of that-they always have everything 40% off.

#66 2013-08-25 12:48:11

thepine wrote:

Oops, sorry, kinda did get off Target here (pun intended). One more reply post, though some Target info too, then I will make a new thread for the next mlp merch run I do in a few weeks. Got a little excited when I seen the Toys-R-Us find and posted to the first thread I could from my phone in the parking lot lol. At 6:45pm they had about 3 of each as well as a few of the cupcake keepsakes and the mini aurora plush with face bag.

I went to the Target on Rome Hilliard Rd, Sawmill Rd, and ??? Rd near Tuttle. I only seen the Cake's deluxe mini set and no Harmony friends. It was obvious they had restocked on things though and were some new blind bags.

Finally, HT in Tuttle has the mini Aurora plush for $9.50 each now with buy one get 1 50% off this weekend. Then Justice has the 10 inch but are a LOT more expensive than everywhere else I have seen them at $26.

http://s23.postimg.org/k4gdoocrf/20130824_184547.jpg
http://s9.postimg.org/5jsn6q58f/20130824_184642.jpg

Ah! Where did you find those Spitfire and Sweetie Drops vinyl figures?!
EDIT: Aha! Found them at the TRU I work at now in Dublin. I snagged both of the least-flawed figures, but there's still one of each on the shelf as of closing time sunday.
Double edit: just an FYI my TRU also has the new favorites collection and Rainbow Dash as a Shadowbolt. Now if only I could find the new School-filly set that was posted on EQD the other day... Perhaps another Target exclusive.

Last edited by MysteriousMerchPony (2013-08-25 18:32:31)

#67 2013-08-25 19:45:04

DerbyGirl

Did somepony say, the new fan favorite set?

Gotta get to TRU somehow this week then. o.o Derpy must be mine!

#68 2013-11-19 16:38:31

Arcanojack
Totally not who you think it is!

The box itself is about 7 ft tall and will be rolling out for Black Fridays at Targets.

994667_10103725192596095_421925415_n.jpg

-=-
Totally not a Great and Powerful pony in a cheap disguise!!!

#69 2013-11-19 19:10:24

thepine

Don't know what it could be, only MLP in any of their ads is in the holiday toy flyer and it's just the same stuff that's already out. Think this year I am gonna stay home and actually have a Thanksgiving, this 5 and 6pm Thursday stuff is crap both for employees and shoppers.

http://blackfriday.com/stores/target/fl … ok/page-41 (hehe upper left "Twilight Sparkle doll")

#70 2013-11-19 19:56:26

Naki
Sup.

I'll be finding out what this is for myself on the 29th since I get the lovely 5-3:30 shift that morning. XD

#71 2013-11-19 22:03:56

DerbyGirl

It could be double packs like what Walmart did last year, which was a pretty decent deal. *shrug*

#72 2013-11-19 23:09:39

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

Or it could be stuff like the black Friday Blind Bag box sets that sold really poorly for some reason. It had really nice ponies too D:

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#73 2014-01-17 13:32:44

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

For some reason Target sells this now in the Mens' Department:

75011_10103966657767955_345331855_n.jpg

Lads, I think that a proper demonstration of how to wear them is in order:

1528523_10103966798620685_1304592283_n.jpg

/I regret nothing.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#74 2014-01-17 17:04:16

thepine

Not sure if really disturbed or if this is the most awesome thing ever. Probably going to end up buying these shorts now though lol.

#75 2014-01-18 10:11:37

calvinthedestroyer
Electronic Technician

Arcane Flame wrote:

For some reason Target sells this now in the Mens' Department:

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hph … 1855_n.jpg

Lads, I think that a proper demonstration of how to wear them is in order:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ … 2283_n.jpg

/I regret nothing.

LMAO!