Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-09-08 12:40:46

KiloByte
Free time?! SORCERY

Adventures in Bailpre [Roleplaying is Magic S2]

[Please bracket off any OOG comments, or for extended parts of OOG just post to the OOG topic.]
[Everyone should post a picture of their pony/drake-sona so we can put a post to a face. Also provide a link to your character sheet in a GDoc.]

A hazy sun rises over the mountains in the town of Bailpre. The dust from the nearby mines and quarries artificially clouds the sky, but in a pleasant manner.
The town is unusually busy today, meaning that you can hear someponies instead of just a wagon or two passing through.

[Time for introduction posts! What is everypony up to?]
[EDIT: I'll be handling all rolls that need to happen.]

Last edited by KiloByte (2012-09-08 14:52:35)

Steam!
Twitter!
Avatar by the talented Alex Heberling. Read her webcomic!

#2 2012-09-08 15:27:47

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Re: Adventures in Bailpre [Roleplaying is Magic S2]

While the town itself might be unusually busy, the offices of Noir, Private Investigator, is not. Speech Bubble, his assistant, had put in a request for the day off today. Noir relented with that fact the she has to keep her earrings handy in case of an emergency. Unfortunately, Speech Bubble had failed to set a meeting with new clients and Noir's case pile was sadly empty. So, quietly filling out the crossword puzzle in the newspaper, Noir waits anxiously for somepony with a case to walk in at his assistant's front desk.

[For the photo: http://postimage.org/image/yzvpl6iyr/ Just picture a magnifying glass for the cutie mark.]

Last edited by twitchy.717043 (2012-09-08 15:37:50)

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#3 2012-09-08 16:12:21

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Morning_Star1stPostETc.png

A white pegasus mare with a crimson and midnight blue mane flew wildly through the air above the village of Bailpre with a rickety sky wagon with Morning Star Deliveries written on the side in tow. More than a bit buzzed, she sighted the area of town with her target: the office of some pony with a fancy name. Morning Star clipped several building tops and skidded into the street barely knocking over a fruit stand and nearly running over a cat as a number of surprised ponies screamed and dived out of the way of the nearly out of control wagon.

Morning Star finally came to a skidding stop near a small building on the outskirts of town. Star adjusted her black cowpony hat then she unhitched herself and staggered to the rear of the wagon where she picked up a package for a 'Mr. Noir' and a banana on top of it with her mouth and unsteadily climbed the short flight of stairs to the landing. Star dropped the package and the banana with a thud and banged on the door with her hoof.

"I brought you a package... *hic* and a banana!", Star slightly slurred.

[[OOC: I hope that all is ok, figures she should deliver something random or whatever the DM wants since that would be a reason for her to come to this place.

Her character sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12XH … pFVjY/edit ]]

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#4 2012-09-08 16:51:42

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir, initially startled by the ruckus heard outside, is more than excited when the deliverypony stumbles in. "She's gotta have a case right?" he thought, "A missing package that needs to be found or some shady character following her on her routes! Hah! And Speech Bubble said that I could never get a case on my own."

His initial wave of enthusiasm fades away as he realizes the pony has obviously had one too many. He quickly glances at the address on the package to see that it is indeed, addressed to him and floats the package over to top the desk and sets it down. He opens the banana and holds it out to the drunk pony and says "I'm not a banana kind of guy, but you look hungry anyway. Just sit down and eat that while I get you something non-alcoholic to drink" and rushes off to the small bathroom that his office contains.

#5 2012-09-08 17:34:29

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Daank you sur!" Star slurred with a bit of exaggeration as she plopped down on the floor and grabbed the banana with both hooves. She battered her eyes as she began to seductively slurp the banana slowly down down. While Noir was distracted and in the bathroom Star scanned the room with her eyes to see if there were any items of note or value that would tell her about this stallion who was going out of his way and if she could use him in some manner or get him to part with something for a low price...

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#6 2012-09-08 18:07:40

Fire Blossom

Fire Blossom had been walking for hours in a rather calm woods. Campared to the EverFree forest, the unknown wood walk like a gentle bunny trail. The trees were smooth and stright, not gnarled. The ground was quiet visable and not covered with numbers of strange vegatation, such as the feared posion joke flower. Blossom had been happy to be walking in such an relaxing place, though she wondered if she had ever been her before....

Ever seens she had lost her memorie from a rather non forggetful fall from some griffons, she had been wondering around Equestria. She had been searching for her parents, but since adult dragons are not known to much, , she hadn't been able to find them. Though in the last town she had visted, she had learned of a young dragon that lived in close procsinaty or in the town of Bailpre.

When she had reached the streets of Bailpre, she had been lost in her thoughts on where to find this other dragon...until she ran head first into a wagon, knocking her on her back. Rubbing her forehead, she instinctively shouted out "In the name of temeraire, where did this wagon come from!?"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1smu … pYHF4/edit

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-09-08 18:24:50)

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#7 2012-09-08 18:48:04

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir quickly stumbled into the bathroom and locked the door. Grabbing a cup, he filled it with water from the faucet. And then, taking a deep breath, threw the entire contents on his face. Letting the blood that was rapidly thumping through his system slow down, he refilled the cup and unlocked the door, fully intending to deliver the cup of water and not fantasizing about the drunk filly suggestively eating a piece of fruit...

Last edited by twitchy.717043 (2012-09-08 18:50:04)

#8 2012-09-08 19:01:53

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Angel flew through the sky feeling like she never wanted to come down, but she was not just simply flying for amusement she had some materials to find. Being a blacksmith she had heard down the grapevine of a town where a lot of materials were successful mine was said to be found, it was the town of Bailpre. She was a dragon of admirable beauty, from her white scales to her golden chest plates. Her eyes were that of a deep blue. Her back spines were thin and delicate, sharing the golden color of her chest plates.

As she continued to fly in search of the town she could see it over the horizon as the sun began to rise and warm her cool scales, then she saw something on the ground. It appeared to be a very young dragon near a cart. "I wonder what it's doing out here all alone" So she flew down to investigate, she landed whipping up a torrent of dust "cough..." she cleared her throat and began to speak "What are you doing out here little one?"

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#9 2012-09-08 21:13:45

Fire Blossom

Blossom was still rubbing her forehead after she had yelled at the wagon. Though she has scales like any dragon would have, the blunt hit had caused her head to throb with pain. She was lifting herself off the ground when a torrent a wind suddenly wiped about from behind her, some rustling sounds of leathery wings were mixed in with the boom of wind.  Whoever was behind her now, made a cough as to clear their throat. Turning to face whom ever it was, Blossom saw a white teenage dragon looking at her. "What are you doing out here little one?" the big white dragon said in a feminine voice.

Blossom couldn't believe that another dragon was before her. Yes she was looking for another dragon, but didn't expect one to come flying down from the skies to her. kicking her feet about slightly, Blossom kept her head down as she spoke. "I-i'm looking for other dragons. I'm lost and have no memories of were my parents are....could you help me?"

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-09-08 21:16:17)

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#10 2012-09-08 23:48:45

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

[link]https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B99W2 … Mc7Ru_y5SA[/link]

Summer Rose was leaving the forest after her morning foraging in the Bailpre forest. It had been a rather successful day so far and had found several species of valuable mushrooms and herbs, and she had even discovered a new patch of blackberries. The Red Filly had made a mental note of it, like a good forager, she didn't keep any physical maps, that way no one could steal her knowledge.

Summer had met up with a few of her usual clients and sold most of what she had found, though as the market truly began coming to life she still had the blackberries to sell. Walking over to a nearby fruit stand she intended to sell them there, since he had always been a good client of hers. Before she could speak though several ponies behind her began screaming. She turned just in time to see a brown skywagon swinging towards her, diving into the dirt as it hit the stand, knocking out one of it's supporting legs and sending a cascade of oranges and grapefruit onto the forager.

Rose lifted her head up just in time to see the sky wagon moving towards the edge of town, though by the way it was tilting and swerving Summer could only believe that something was wrong with the driver.

"Bluebloods beard! What are they thinking piloting a wagon like that!?!"

Summer was quickly on her hoofs and galloping in the direction the wagon had gone, it wasn't hard to follow the trail, all she had to do was follow the line of scared ponies. The wagon was sitting outside of a house that Summer had never really noticed before. Her home was closer to the forest and she spent most of her time either in the forest or on Blennerhayset. Two Dragons were talking near the wagon, so Summer Rose, her mane disheveled from the run and still smelling slightly of citrus approached the Drake and Hatching.

"You there! Is this your skywagon? Where is the driver?"
"You there! Is this your skywagon? and are you drunk? this early?"

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-09-09 07:53:45)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#11 2012-09-09 00:52:12

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The hatchling responded to her looking nervous "I-i'm looking for other dragons. I'm lost and have no memories of were my parents are....could you help me?" Angel looked at the little dragon and smiled "Well I'm kind of busy, but I can help you. Your gonna have to help me with a job first, I'm collecting some minerals for my works and I figure I could use the help anyway. My name is Angel, what's yours?" Just before the little dragon could answer a filly approached them

"You there! Is this your skywagon? Where is the driver? You there! Is this your skywagon? and are you drunk? this early?" She pointed at them and said it with an accusing tone "I assure you, it's not ours. I just came down to check on this little one"

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#12 2012-09-09 01:48:31

Csquared08
Sing my song and become nothing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iGX … EabxU/edit

Staunch gets up from the floor, a little dazed from his recent episode.

"Hmph. Still can't do more than 20 squats at 200 pounds without having an episode. Have I reached the point where I can't improve anymore? Have I maxed out? Pah! I'm worthless. Can't do anything anymore. And they're still giving me money. I'm not even worth the light of day." He trots over to his pantry. "Let's see... I should probably eat something... Nothing there? Pah! Now I need to wander into town. Might as well grace them with my worthless hide..." He laughs to himself, "And they'll insist on praising me, a useless piece of flesh who can't do anything anymore. Pah! Nitwits..."

Staunch leaves his house, still occasionally muttering how useless he is, usually punctuated with a, "Pah!" He wanders into town to find the marketplace and pick up some food.

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave." - Lyra, Background Pony
Flutterlicious_Banner_Csquared08_Gift.png

#13 2012-09-09 15:30:21

Fire Blossom

The white and gold older dragon seemed nice to Blossom, but she wanted Blossom to help her gather minirals before she could help. It didn't seem like a back propsition...seeing as she might be able to grab something to eat on the way if she found some edible flowers and berries. Angel did sound interesting for a dragon to have as a name though too.

Just as she was about to respond to Angel, beats of feathered wings reached her ears. without thinking, she curled up in a ball, not wanting to look at who was closing in with the feathered wings. "You there! Is this your skywagon? Where is the driver? You there! Is this your skywagon? and are you drunk? this early?" Blossom heard a voice call out, sound as if accusing them of some bad deed. "I assure you, it's not ours. I just came down to check on this little one" she heard Angel respond.

none of seemed to notice the ball of black scales Blossom was at the moment. with a shaky voice, Blossom said "Ar-are you a Griffon, a-and if so please leave me a-alone."

[NOTE: I hope for this RP i'm doing ok.]

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-09-09 15:31:20)

#14 2012-09-09 19:36:59

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The first to respond to summer roses accusations was the lder white and gold dragon, called drakes summer thought, but she had never paid too much attention to something like that.

"I assure you, it's not ours. I just came down to check on this little one" She said, the calmness in her voice almost aggravating The unicorn mare. Before Summer could respond the little black ball on the ground spoke up softly.

"Ar-are you a Griffon, a-and if so please leave me a-alone."

"Do I LOOK like a griffin!?!" Summer said sharply to the smaller dragon before turning her head back to adress both dragons at once.

"Now do either of you gem-eaters know where the owner of this wagon is!?!"

Normal is boring.

#15 2012-09-09 20:07:33

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The little one was curled into a ball during this recent arrival and responded to the rude mare in a shaky and nervous manner "Ar-are you a Griffon, a-and if so please leave me a-alone."

She responded with that of a serious tone "Do I LOOK like a griffin!?!" At this point it was almost mocking "Now do either of you gem-eaters know where the owner of this wagon is!?!"

Angel noticed the tone in her voice heard her language "I would assume its one of the towns folks as I just found this along with the little one here, now I suggest you go look in town cause if I hear another remark like gem eater then we'll have a problem" Angel picked up the little one and placed it on her back "hold on to me tight" she spread her wings then began to fly into town, once in the air she resumed asking question to her "I never caught your name"

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#16 2012-09-09 20:30:12

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"I would assume its one of the towns folks as I just found this along with the little one here, now I suggest you go look in town cause if I hear another remark like gem eater then we'll have a problem" The White drake said before she grabbed up the smaller dragon and took off into the dusty morning sky.

Summer simply gave a grunt of exasperation, "Well THAT was helpful." Summer decided she would try the house, since it was the nearest building. She hopped up the step and began pounding on the door.

"WAGON DRIVER!!!! YOU IN THERE!!!! COME OUT!!!!!"

image link [link]http://imgur.com/GtTxf[/link]

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-09-09 21:23:06)

Normal is boring.

#17 2012-09-09 20:39:27

Csquared08

"WAGON DRIVER!!!! YOU IN THERE!!!! COME OUT!!!!!"

What's this? Someone is yelling? At a wagon driver? Ponies these days, no respect for anypony anymore...

"You gonna buy something?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Uh, I'll take three of those and four of those." The shop-owner hands over three cabbage heads and four bags of carrots. "Thank you, sir."

"Pleasure doing business with you."

Now let's see what all this commotion is about... Staunch wanders off to find the source of the yelling.

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave." - Lyra, Background Pony

#18 2012-09-09 20:57:39

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

As Noir was about to float the cup of water over to the drunk filly, a loud banging at the door caused his attention to shift and his focus on the cup to stop. Which the subsequently fell all over the filly as somepony shouted "WAGON DRIVER?!?!? YOU IN THERE?! COME OUT!" Noir took a deep breath... It was going to be a long day.

Noir walked over to the door and opened it and saw a crimson colored unicorn filly standing there... looking incredibly angry.

"Now, uh... ma'am, I have no idea what wagon you are talking about, but, if you want me to help you find the owner, I'd be more than willing to help you find them. Just come on in, calm down, and I'll help you out after I deal with my current... client, I guess you could call her?" Noir said, gesturing to the pitful excuse of a waiting room he had, the center of which had a very drunk and very wet filly.

#19 2012-09-09 22:58:48

Fire Blossom

The voice that had yelled in response to Blossom made her not want to look at whom ever it was, ever if it wasn't a griffon. She wish she knew if she could be brave, but her hazy memories was no help to her defense. Thankfully, Angel was there, and after she responed to whom ever it was that was there, had placed Blossom on her back and told her to "Hang on".

Once they were a bit high in the sky over the town, Angel asked for Blossoms name. "My name is Fire Blossom...I think," Blossom said hesitantly "Oh and, whats a Gem Eater?"

#20 2012-09-10 04:33:54

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Morning Star looked over at the intruder visibly annoyed. Everything had been going so well too... She had the stallion who seemed as he might have been well off as pure putty in her hooves and probably could have talked him into parting with a sizable amount of bits and possessions... and she might have even gotten to see or even get whatever was in the package this pony had gotten. Normally she tried to lock up the urge to peak into packages in the dark locked room of her mind where she also stored her depression. But like an angry manticore it occasionally busted out.

Now, this angry intruder was on the cusp of ruining it all and creating trouble. Best to continue playing the foolish drunk as no pony could stay angry at a drunken fool and it got her sympathy from time to time. True, she was more than a little buzzed from trying to drown her sorrows earlier but she also exaggerated her condition a lot to aid her survival.

"Oh gee...", She smiled at Noir, "You seem to have gotten me all wet!"

She got up and wobbled over to Noir and Summer. Smiling broadly at Summer, she said "Hiya! I'm Morning Star! Ace delivery pony and Greatest Flier and Adventurer in Equestria! I'm sorry about that I just had a little too much to drink and this kind stallion is helping me out." Morning gave Noir a slightly long hug and a peck on the cheek. She then smiled broadly back at Summer with her hooves still wrapped around Noir's neck while doing her best to play a dumb ditz. Too bad she couldn't derp her eyes like the one mail mare she had once met who really was a ditz - Ditzy Derpy Doo or something like that - whom Star was doing her best to imitate.

[[ooc: 'Greatest Flier and Adventurer in Equestria!' is an obvious lie]]

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#21 2012-09-10 05:33:24

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"Oh would you look at that! Case solved! Turns out the owner is this filly," said Noir, "I'm gonna let you two talk it out while I go take care of important investigation stuff back in my office. Haveagooddaycomebackagainsoon!" Noir rapidly spat out that last part while roughly shaking off the filly that called herself Morning Star. Quickly turning around and grabbing the package with his magic, Noir ran back into his office, slammed the door shut and locked it.

While he was extremely curious to see where things would have gone with Morning Star, he had several encounters that involved angry mares. And in every single case, he learned that it was far better to remove yourself from the situation than stick around and be caught in the crossfire. Oh well, at least he had this package, whatever it was, to keep him occupied. Hopefully by then, they would be gone and he could go back outside and finish that crossword puzzle. Now to open this package...

[Hope you gotta an idea for what's in the package Kilo! Feel free to include the return address and stuff. Noir just gave a quick glance at his address to make sure it was being delivered to the right pony.]

#22 2012-09-10 11:44:10

Csquared08

It seems like this house is the source of the trouble. And the door is still open. Let's take a look inside...

The first thing he saw was an angry unicorn mare. If looks could kill... He then noticed a unicorn stallion, presumably the owner of the house, rush out of the room. Which then brought his attention to the pegasus mare the unicorn shoved off of him. Wait a minute...

"You... I know you... You're... Morning Star." He said with disgust.

#23 2012-09-10 11:51:50

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer Rose continues to pound on the door until it opened to show a dark gray pony with a white mane whose was wearing a fodora.

"Now, uh... ma'am, I have no idea what wagon you are talking about, but, if you want me to help you find the owner, I'd be more than willing to help you find them. Just come on in, calm down, and I'll help you out after I deal with my current... client, I guess you could call her?"

He lead her into the house to introduce a white pegasus with a blue and crimson mane, who Summer observed was visible swaying where she sat.

"Oh gee...", She smiled at the Grey Unicorn "You seem to have gotten me all wet!"
She got up and wobbled over to Noir and Summer. Smiling broadly at Summer, she said "Hiya! I'm Morning Star! Ace delivery pony and Greatest Flier and Adventurer in Equestria! I'm sorry about that I just had a little too much to drink and this kind stallion is helping me out."

She gave the stallion a slightly long hug and a peck on the cheek. She then smiled broadly back at Summer with her hooves still wrapped around his neck while keeping a dizty look on her face like she didn't know any better.

Summer could see the seduction game that The pegasus was trying to play with her. She knew it well after using it on more then one occasion to get more money for her forest finds.

"Oh would you look at that! Case solved! Turns out the owner is this filly," said Noir, "I'm gonna let you two talk it out while I go take care of important investigation stuff back in my office. Haveagooddaycomebackagainsoon!" He said the last part as fast as he could while shaking himself out of Morning's embrace and bolted into the back room.

“Well two can play at this game....” The crimson Unicorn thought to herself. 

As Summer faced down Morning Star she heard a sound from behind her.

"You... I know you... You're... Morning Star." He said with disgust. The Crimson Unicorn turned to see a Grey pegasus stallion standing at the threshold.

"Can't you see we're busy?" Summer said as she took the door in her deep purple magic, closing it just a little harder then she really needed to.

"Now where were we?" The Unicorn said as she put on her own sultry expression and “come hither” eyes she began walking over to the drunken Morning Star.

“I can see that you've had a rough day...” She came right alongside the pegasus and slipped her forehooves over her head.

“I do have one question still though...” She put her mouth right next to Morning's ear.

“WHY THE BUCK ARE YOU DRUNK THIS EARLY!!!!! YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEPONY!!! ESPECIALLY ME!!!!” She screamed directly into the pegasus's ear, and immediately Summer rose jumped back and braced herself on her hooves, ready for whatever Morning Star did next, her horn beginning to glow a deep purple, just slightly darker then her mane.

"Now could you tell me why the 'Greatest Flyer in Equestria',"  Summer said sarcastically, " is doing drunkenly delivering packages instead of flying with the wonderbolts or in the royal guard?"

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-09-10 12:13:32)

Normal is boring.

#24 2012-09-10 13:36:44

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

As they were flying in the air the little one responded to her reaction "My name is Fire Blossom...I think," Blossom said hesitantly "Oh and, whats a Gem Eater?"

Angel rolled her eyes "Nothing you should listen too Fire Blossom, now I assume your hungry"

[OOC:It's short but it's gonna connect us]

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#25 2012-09-10 20:48:26

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

As the angry mare approached Morning Star she heard another voice behind here saying "You... I know you... You're... Morning Star."

Her ears dropped at the sound of her name.

The angry mare said something to the approaching pegasus stallion but all Morning Star could see was angry eyes gleaming down on her. She was rejected by all for one little mistake. Her squad mates had taken her out to cheer her up after her mother, North Star, disappeared on an expedition to the Everfree Forest and she had a bit too much to drink. So what if she made an ass of herself and broke a bottle over the head of some pompous little aristopony who was a baron of some little town or something who could pull some strings. Ok, it was a whole bunch of bottles and until the little horn headed twerp was unconscious and bleeding a good bit but he had it coming with all his taunts about 'worthless pegasi'. She didn't even really remember exactly who it was or what he looked like just the taunts and the anger that she had felt. It felt like he was insulting her mom and dad.

After getting kicked out of the guards life was tough. She ran into the Everfree Forest hoping to find her mother but was only repeatably injured for her troubles. After a month she crawled out of the forest bleeding and dying of starvation so she ended up begging on street corners and occasionally rooted through the trash for basic survival... and for alcohol to ease her hurt.

She had no family to speak of. Her father, Thunder Strike, had died on an earlier expedition to the Everfree Forest while protecting North Star from a manticore. All that was left behind for the memorial service was a blood stained orange feather. After a few months with no sign North Star was declared dead by Equestria's Authorities but every night Morning Star spent hours gazing into the sky while drinking as tears streamed down her face hoping to see her mother flying back to her.

Finally she roamed back into Canterlot. She tried to be strong, but she just couldn't anymore and she tried selling herself for a few bits for food. It was some rich unicorn in a poor disguise with a fake mustache and an obviously badly magically dyed mane. There was something familiar about him but Star couldn't place it. He took her back to some villa on a campus - entering through the villa's back door - and then it got really weird. He had her put on a purple wig and fake purple tail and he called her 'Sugar'. He then read her (really bad) poetry, ate a really fancy meal with her, and talked about how he really liked her and wished she was a unicorn. Then he just started crying, apologizing, and banging his head against the wall cursing his screwed up mind. He then fell at her hooves begging her forgiveness. It really bugged her that he seemed to think being a pegasus was a bad thing.

Just then something clicked in Morning Star's head and she realized she was in power and could strike back a little at the society that had taken everything from her before kicking her to the curb. She began to ask for, then demand bits and objects in villa that looked somewhat valuable. When he started protesting a little she feigned knowing who he was and guessing that Sugar was some other pony threatened to tell all of Canterlot about it. She left with quite a haul - enough to buy a wagon become an contractor for the PonyExpress Ace Independent Delivery Service or 'Pony AIDS' for short. The objects she sold from the rich pony clued her into the world of antiquing and that also became an additional revenue stream. She spent most of her bits on alcohol still but there were always chumps like that first pompous little horn head who she could get a haul from and some fleeting feelings of revenge from.

So lost in thought and despair she didn't even notice that the angry mare had crept up to her until she had started screaming into her ear, "WHY THE BUCK ARE YOU DRUNK THIS EARLY!!!!! YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEPONY!!! ESPECIALLY ME!!!!" Then the angry mare jumped back and braced herself with her horn beginning to glow a deep purple.

Star steeled herself, if this foalish bitch wanted to fight she had picked the wrong pony to tangle with.

"Now could you tell me why the 'Greatest Flyer in Equestria'," The mare said sarcastically, " is doing drunkenly delivering packages instead of flying with the wonderbolts or in the royal guard?"

At the mention of the Royal Guards Star's ears dropped again and all the feeling of depression and worthlessness burst out of the locked door in her mind like a rabid Manticore. Star found herself completely overwhelmed and dropped to the ground her eyes streaming with tears.

"YOU'RE ALL ALIKE!!! ESPECIALLY YOU HORN HEADS!!! EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS TAKEN AWAY AND BETRAYED!!! YOU MAKE ONE MISTAKE AND YOUR BUCKING JOB AND LIFE IS GONE!!!" Star then pointed her hoof at the mare and continued, "TAKE IT FROM ME!!! THE MOST YOU CAN HOPE TO DO IS TO DIE BEFORE YOU SEE EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND TAKE COMFORT IN GET TAKEN AWAY OR CORRUPTED LEAVING YOU WITH A HUGE HOLE IN YOUR SOUL THAT NEVER BUCKING HEALS!!! NOW GO AHEAD AND POUND YOUR HOOVES ON ME - IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT EQUESTRIA HAS ALREADY DONE!!!"

Star then curled into ball crying and murmuring 'Mommy, I'm sorry... please come back... you're still my hero... please..."

[[OOC: Draw your own conclusions about the possible identity of the Aristopony. tongue ]]

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB