Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-09-10 21:10:46

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Re: Adventures in Bailpre [Roleplaying is Magic S2]

Noir had just dug out the scissors when he heard the new filly scream "WHY THE BUCK ARE YOU DRUNK THIS EARLY!!!!! YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEPONY!!! ESPECIALLY ME!!!!"

Now Noir's usual policy was to stay out of it, especially when the yelling started and that was exactly what he was going to d-

""YOU'RE ALL ALIKE!!! ESPECIALLY YOU HORN HEADS!!!" he heard Morning Star shout, "EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS TAKEN AWAY AND BETRAYED!!! YOU MAKE ONE MISTAKE AND YOUR BUCKING JOB AND LIFE IS GONE!!! TAKE IT FROM ME!!! THE MOST YOU CAN HOPE TO DO IS TO DIE BEFORE YOU SEE EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND TAKE COMFORT IN GET TAKEN AWAY OR CORRUPTED LEAVING YOU WITH A HUGE HOLE IN YOUR SOUL THAT NEVER BUCKING HEALS!!! NOW GO AHEAD AND POUND YOUR HOOVES ON ME - IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT EQUESTRIA HAS ALREADY DONE!!!"

Oh buck the rules, he had to do something. Unlocking the door, he threw it open, horn flaring with grey power as he revved up his Halt! spell. He didn't know what in Luna's beautiful night was going on in there but he wasn't about to let something horrible happen in his office.

Besides... Speech Bubble would kill him if he somehow ended up at the center of yet another Watch investigation.

He was not expecting to find Morning Star curled up into a ball on the floor, bawling her eyes out, whispering to herself. Letting the spell's energy slowly dissipate, he floated over some bits to the new filly and said "I don't know who you are or what you did, but take these bits and go to the coffee shop down the street. Get three hot chocolates and bring them back here. I'm going to calm her down and then we are all going to calmly and quietly talk about what happened here."

[Edit: Totally didn't put Morning Glory instead of Morning Star for one of the names. Nope. Not at ALL. In fact, don't know why I posted this statement *appleliar face*]

Last edited by twitchy.717043 (2012-09-10 21:14:51)

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#27 2012-09-10 21:31:37

Csquared08
Sing my song and become nothing.

"Can't you see we're busy?" Summer said as she took the door in her deep purple magic, closing it just a little harder then she really needed to.

Staunch was so focused on remembering how much of a fool Morning Star had been that he didn't notice the door had been slammed in his face until he heard even more yelling from inside.

"YOU'RE ALL ALIKE!!! ESPECIALLY YOU HORN HEADS!!!" he heard Morning Star shout, "EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS TAKEN AWAY AND BETRAYED!!! YOU MAKE ONE MISTAKE AND YOUR BUCKING JOB AND LIFE IS GONE!!! TAKE IT FROM ME!!! THE MOST YOU CAN HOPE TO DO IS TO DIE BEFORE YOU SEE EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND TAKE COMFORT IN GET TAKEN AWAY OR CORRUPTED LEAVING YOU WITH A HUGE HOLE IN YOUR SOUL THAT NEVER BUCKING HEALS!!! NOW GO AHEAD AND POUND YOUR HOOVES ON ME - IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT EQUESTRIA HAS ALREADY DONE!!!"

And that excuses you to act like a fool? No. You have to learn how to take life's punches and soldier on. Soldier on... he mused. No, now's not the time for melancholy. This bumbling ex-guard is here, and that impudent unicorn slammed the door in my face!

Staunch turns around and bucks the door as hard as he can. The result is twofold. The door goes crashing inward, landing on the unicorn. At the same time, Staunch collapses from the pain now flaring in his hind legs, barely maintaining consciousness.

"Now... You see here..." he said through gritted teeth, getting back up. "Is this how they teach respect to the young ponies of today? To slam a door in someone's face, and then yell themselves hoarse? Bah! What a bunch of hot-blooded nitwits..." Staunch is a fearsome sight, the pain flowing through his body contorting his angered visage to be incredibly intimidating.

He then noticed that the stallion had re-entered the room. "Sorry, sir, about the door. I'll be more than happy to pay for it... and for any trouble these two might cause."

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave." - Lyra, Background Pony
Flutterlicious_Banner_Csquared08_Gift.png

#28 2012-09-10 21:46:05

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Right when Noir thought everything was going to be ok and everything was going to calm down, his front door burst inward, flattening the new filly. He looked to see a big older pegasus stallion straining to lift himself up. "Now... You see here..." the stallion said, the strain of returning to a normal position apparent, "Is this how they teach respect to the young ponies of today? To slam a door in someone's face, and then yell themselves hoarse? Bah! What a bunch of hot-blooded nitwits..."

Under any other circumstances, Noir would have Halted! the pegasus out of sheer fear but considering how his morning had gone so far, he just gritted his teeth. He was getting a little fed up with everypony just barging into his office.

The stallion looked at him and said, "Sorry, sir, about the door. I'll be more than happy to pay for it... and for any trouble these two might cause."

Noir facehoofed, floated the bits the unicorn filly had been holding to the new stallion, adding a few more to the pile and said, with a sigh, "I don't know who you are or what they did to you, but take these bits and go to the coffee shop down the street. Get four hot chocolates and bring them back here. I'm going to calm her down" pointing at Star,"and wake her up" pointing at the buried filly, "then we are all going to calmly and quietly talk about what happened here. Or so help me Luna, I will stun the shit out of all of you."

#29 2012-09-10 22:08:20

Csquared08
Sing my song and become nothing.

"I don't know who you are or what they did to you, but take these bits and go to the coffee shop down the street. Get four hot chocolates and bring them back here. I'm going to calm her down," he said, pointing at Star," and wake her up," pointing at the buried filly, "then we are all going to calmly and quietly talk about what happened here. Or so help me Luna, I will stun the shit out of all of you."

"I won't accept these. You keep them. I have plenty of bits. And I know a few ponies who can fix this place up by tomorrow. And, later, just for fun, maybe we'll see if you can really stun me, eh?" Before he left, Staunch threw a quick glare at the mares, lingering on Morning Star for a second before flying off to get the hot chocolate... and talk to a couple old friends.

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave." - Lyra, Background Pony
Flutterlicious_Banner_Csquared08_Gift.png

#30 2012-09-10 22:14:51

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer Rose had just finished speaking, her horn glowing and her legs poised to move at a moments notice.

"Now could you tell me why the 'Greatest Flyer in Equestria'," The mare said sarcastically, " is doing drunkenly delivering packages instead of flying with the wonderbolts or in the royal guard?"

Morning Star had had a look on her face like she was ready to fight, but as soon as Rose finished speaking the pegasus seemed to deflate almost instantly, and before The Crimson filly could even make a comment the other mare was down on the ground crying.

"YOU'RE ALL ALIKE!!! ESPECIALLY YOU HORN HEADS!!! EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS TAKEN AWAY AND BETRAYED!!! YOU MAKE ONE MISTAKE AND YOUR BUCKING JOB AND LIFE IS GONE!!!" Star then pointed her hoof at Summer Rose and continued, "TAKE IT FROM ME!!! THE MOST YOU CAN HOPE TO DO IS TO DIE BEFORE YOU SEE EVERYTHING YOU LOVE AND TAKE COMFORT IN GET TAKEN AWAY OR CORRUPTED LEAVING YOU WITH A HUGE HOLE IN YOUR SOUL THAT NEVER BUCKING HEALS!!! NOW GO AHEAD AND POUND YOUR HOOVES ON ME - IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT EQUESTRIA HAS ALREADY DONE!!!"

Once she finished speaking Morning Star curled into a ball and began saying something softly, Summer could only make out enough to believe it was the same thing over and over.

“Oh Celestia,” was all that escaped Summer's lips, she had been bracing for a fight, but instead she had gotten this. She let her magic fade and began cautiously approaching the pegasus. She had only taken a few steps before the office door opened again and the Dark grey unicorn Noir came back into the room, his own magic glowing.

Summer closed her eyes and braced for magical impact, but all she heard were footsteps approaching her. She opened her eyes to see Him floating several bits over to her as he moved closer to Morning Star.

"I don't know who you are or what you did, but take these bits and go to the coffee shop down the street. Get three hot chocolates and bring them back here. I'm going to calm her down and then we are all going to calmly and quietly talk about what happened here."

Summer Was so out of her element right now, she was used to working for herself in the forest, not calming down other ponies.

She took the bits in her own magic and began backing towards the door, “Hot Chocolate...sure.. I'm sorry....I'm going...” Before she could turn to leave though the door came crashing into her rump, sending the Crimson filly sprawling on the ground with the door on top of her.

Slightly dazed by the sudden impact she didn't hear much of what happened next, but she did recognize that it was the Big pegasus from earlier. All she could make out was something about a door and the fact that he was really pissed off. And there were suddenly a whole bunch of cute little phonixes in the room.

"Sorry, sir, about the door. I'll be more than happy to pay for it... and for any trouble these two might cause." Summer heard him say. Trouble? Her? That wouldn't be good for her buisness, for some reason people were less likely to buy from a pony with a record. She knew she should get up, but the ground was so much more comfortable.

"I don't know who you are or what they did to you, but take these bits and go to the coffee shop down the street. Get four hot chocolates and bring them back here. I'm going to calm her down...and wake her up...then we are all going to calmly and quietly talk about what happened here. Or so help me Luna, I will stun the shit out of all of you."

"I won't accept these. You keep them. I have plenty of bits. And I know a few ponies who can fix this place up by tomorrow. And, later, just for fun, maybe we'll see if you can really stun me, eh?" 

“Calmly and quietly, I can do that.” Summer said groggily from under the door. She shifted her weight so the door slide off onto the floor next to her, but now that she could see the room was all wavy and moving, so Summer did the only sensible thing and put her head back down on the hard but stable floor.

“Is he gone? There are some blackberries in my saddlebag if anypony wants some, help yourselves. Imma just gonna stay right her for a minute if that's alright? And I'm sorry again, for everything.”

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-09-10 22:26:05)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#31 2012-09-10 22:51:47

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"Calmly and quietly, I can do that," the unicorn filly said from under the door. She shrugged off the door and then started to rise but quickly laid back down again. She still looked a little dazed from the bonk on her head. "Is he gone? There are some blackberries in my saddlebag if anypony wants some, help yourselves. Imma just gonna stay right here for a minute if that's alright? And I'm sorry again, for everything."

Noir looked at the unicorn. Truth be told, she really couldn't be blamed for how today had turned out. And until he got more details, this mystery wouldn't get solved any time soon. So walking back to his office, he grabbed a pillow he kept for the occasional nights he slept at the office and gently placed it under the unicorn's head.

"Well," said Noir, "I'm not the one you hurt, but as far as I know, you don't really have anything to be sorry for. Yet. You just relax until that big guy gets back and we'll work this out."

He then went back again to dig out the small bottle of whiskey he kept in his desk for those nights when he needed a little... encouragement to get some sleep. Stakeouts played havoc with his sleeping schedule and while he could cope with periods of no sleep, it would be nice to actually be on the same sleeping schedule as the rest of the world. He also dug out a bottle of cherry flavored vodka and popped open the bottle top, sticking it into a drawer where he kept the others.

He walked back out and floated the whiskey to Morning Star, keeping the bottle for himself. "I don't really think you need anymore of this, but maybe it'll help you get calm before the big guy comes back. I know he terrifies me a bit. And, to make you feel less bad about drinking before noon, I'm going to join you. Because it's been that kind of morning..." With that, Noir took a very long drink.

[Hopefully, this'll calm things down here enough so other people can post. Things just escalated quickly (which I liked, I wanted to see how it played out) and I tried to keep it moving. Unfortunately, I kinda flooded the posts in doing so, so sorry about that.]

Last edited by twitchy.717043 (2012-09-10 22:58:44)

#32 2012-09-10 23:01:57

Fire Blossom

Blossom didn't quiet understand why Angel didn't want to divaldge what a gem eater was...for all she knew she had never eaten a gem before. It's hard to remeber much of anything with her hazy past, but she had retanded her knowledge of plants, which had served her well for food. She had been lost on the edge of the everfree for days, and would have starved if she didn't know which plants were safe to eat. The thought of food though, and Angls question if she was hungry, had made her realize that her stomach did feel shallow...and she was feeling tierd.

"I am a bit hungry," Blossom said quitely "Do you know where I could get some fruit or perhaps a salad?" After Blossoms small requst though, she swore there was a feeling of awkwardness in the air.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#33 2012-09-11 13:29:25

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Blossom responded "I am a bit hungry, Do you know where I could get some fruit or perhaps a salad?"

Angel got confused "Fruit? Salad? you are quite an interesting little dragon aren't you, I mostly prefer gems myself. I'm sure though we can find you something" Angel landed in the town in search of food for her new passenger.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#34 2012-09-11 17:36:49

KiloByte
Free time?! SORCERY

Through the entire ruckus in the office, the package set aside has flopped it's side open.
Out of the package leaks several embossed letter-scrolls intended to be sent via Dragon Mail to several ponies living in Blennerhayset.

Why are they inside a box addressed to Noir?
Why were they not breathed through magical fire to the recipients?
Why are there so many letters to the local aristocracy?

INTRIGUE!

Steam!
Twitter!
Avatar by the talented Alex Heberling. Read her webcomic!

#35 2012-09-11 18:31:54

Fire Blossom

Angel landed In the town a little bit after what she was said. Blossom had a had time thinking that Angel could eat gems...though she wasn't sure if she'd eat any herself. It wasn't that she thought it something she didn't want to try, but the taste of vegetation had become something she liked since the past few weeks.

Following angel like a child to their mother, Blossom asked angel "Do gems taste any good...I don't remember every having any." she scratched cheek in thought as she followed. "In fact, I only remember ever eating some plants in the wild since waking the EverFree three weeks ago. I'm happy I was able to leave that scary place...."

[NOTE: Just taking things as they go...]

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#36 2012-09-11 22:46:29

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Blossom followed close to angel as they walked through the town in search of food "Do gems taste any good...I don't remember every having any." she scratched cheek in thought as she followed "In fact, I only remember ever eating some plants in the wild since waking the EverFree three weeks ago. I'm happy I was able to leave that scary place...."

"Well I think there fairly good. An aged ruby can really satisfy a dragon, and I'm glad your safe. Baby dragons are way too often misplaced, I should know" A somewhat mournful look dawned her face

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#37 2012-09-12 12:28:44

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Star looked up and saw a bottle of whiskey floating and grabbed it with her stretched out hooves. "Thanks." She groaned. It was a bit hard given that she had a woozy formerly angry unicorn mare lying on top of her along with the remains of a door but she managed to drink a swig. The burn of the alcohol began to distract her from her heartache. How could things get worse than they were going now?

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#38 2012-09-12 14:53:52

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir had drank through his bottle a bit quicker than he probably should have, but buck it, it's not like he was going to get any work today. Between the shouting match, the crying pony, and the kicked in door, it appeared extremely doubtful anypony was coming in today.

Wandering back into his office to deposit the old bottle and pop open a new one (strawberry flavored this time), Noir noticed the package had fallen over, the contents spilled out on the floor. They were a collection of letters, all of which were to be sent through Dragon Mail. He picked them up and sifted through them, recognizing names of nobility from his days as a Watchpony in Blennerhayset. Scooping up the box, he didn't see an obvious return address. Poking his head outside the door, he floated the box over to Star and said, "Sorry to interrupt, but do you happen to remember who gave you this box? And, just on the off chance one of you do, do either of you know a dragon?"

#39 2012-09-12 18:13:19

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Stars stared wide eyed at the contents of the package. "Oooo... So that's what was inside!", Star slurred, "When I shook it I thought it sounded like a load of dildos... I mean - I don't shake packages and try to figure out what's inside like a foal with a Hearth's Warming gift! No sir ree! I'ma one hundred and ten percent professional!!! As for who sent it - notice the red ribbon tied around it? I got it from Pony AIDS to give to you. From what I hear it was dropped off anonymously so that's one of the reason I thought that somepony was sending you... I mean... uhhh... It was dropped off anonymously, and that's all I know. Also do you think you could help me get out from under this pony?"

"She might want to try eating less of those blackberries...", Morning Star added under her breath.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#40 2012-09-12 21:26:48

Fire Blossom

"Ruby's can age?" Blossom asked curiusly "Could I try one some- are you ok" seeing the exsspresion of sadness painted on Angel's face. She hoped that her presence wasn't being a problem with her big white and gold scaled guardian, but she didn't want to be left alone again. This would only be the third time since shed been in any pony town, and she didn't know what would have happened if she hadn't found Angel.

[Note: I'm going as much as i can, but there isn't much for Blossom to talk about. I suggest that Blossom and angel bump into Staunch in the market place.]

#41 2012-09-13 01:22:58

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer Rose's memories of the last few minutes was a hazy at best as consciousness flickered in and out , she remembered getting out from under the door, then she remembered a pillow, and the next thing she knew she was laying on top of the White Pegasus Morning Star.

She opened her eyes just in time to see Noir float a box out of his office, " "Sorry to interrupt, but do you happen to remember who gave you this box? And, just on the off chance one of you do, do either of you know a dragon?"

Morning Star began saying something excitedly, but Summer was too busy trying to get the gears of her muddled mind to turn again. Dragons? She knew she had seen somewhere today, didn't she. Finally she was able to piece the memory back together.

"....Also do you think you could help me get out from under this pony?" The Pegasus Mare said, and Summer took that to mean her. So she concentrated and was able to get on her feet once again, this time only swaying slightly before stabilizing.

"I saw some dragons earlier today near your wagon, a big white one and a little black one, I called them gem eaters and then they.... they flew away. Were they important?"

Normal is boring.

#42 2012-09-13 01:33:52

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir didn't really know which filly to respond to first. The one that mentioned dragons or the one that mentioned dildos...

"The dragons weren't really important per se, just it would be nice if I could get these off my hooves by sending them on their merry way." said Noir. "And as for the dildo remark, I can honestly say I have no idea how to respond to that. Other than I will make sure not to put anything fragile through Pony AIDS. Also, gem-eaters? Really? Are you trying to get roasted alive?"

#43 2012-09-13 01:40:16

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"The dragons weren't really important per se, just it would be nice if I could get these off my hooves by sending them on their merry way." said Noir. "And as for the dildo remark, I can honestly say I have no idea how to respond to that. Other than I will make sure not to put anything fragile through Pony AIDS. Also, gem-eaters? Really? Are you trying to get roasted alive?" Noir said to both Morning Star and Summer Rose.

"Well, the little one called me a griffin," The crimson Unicorn almost ashamed, but then she changed the subject, "and what's all this talk of relationship enhancement products? Because I got a house all to myself not far from her and some things I bought that I've been wanting to try...."

OOC: yeah, I went there tongue

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-09-13 01:52:37)

Normal is boring.

#44 2012-09-14 00:25:09

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

"Ruby's can age?" Blossom asked curiously "Could I try one some- are you ok"

Angel responded snapping back from bad memories "I'm fine blossom, just thinking of something I shouldn't. I will also try to find a nice big delicious ruby for you."

OOC:From what I understand Lewa, Csquared is going to try to connect us back to the group

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#45 2012-09-14 04:11:40

Marlon
Banned

A maroon pegasus with crazed eyes walked in front of the building containing Noir's office with a cart full of garments and began yelling to attract customers.

"Fake Rolex for sale! Fake Rolex for sale!", the pegasus yelled,  "During the workplace, doing work much like the qualified a single is essential undoubtedly on that. But identical aspect I've to indicate my possess hues of becoming expert from my outer search! Which means from my outfits, sneakers, look at and technique for speaking! Fake gucci! Fake gucci! Your outer appear can be extremely significantly mentioned because of the individuals about you, as I've genuinely marked that much! Very well, foal's clothing! Genuine Rolex chain! Fake watches for Stallions! Fake watches for Stallions! Franck muller replica! Franck muller replica! The very best factor to consider treatment about is watches! As soon as you are able to get the top specialist garments because they are completely obtainable into your market place! Similar it goes with all the hoofwear! But watches are a few on the really number of points that are incredibly hardly ever thought!"

#46 2012-09-14 04:23:17

Marlon
Banned

The pegasus frowned as none of the ponies around seemed interested in her cut rate wares imported from the land of the Qilin and worse some seemed outright confused and frightened of her crazed look while hawking her wares. Perhaps another go:

"As the the goddess of sunshine Celestia is my witness, Create paintings and sculptures with Panerai replica!", The mare yelled, "Panerai replica, for example the traditional Pegasi, nutritious rolex swiss watches! Wonderful, pleased everyday living! The again in the check out cocktail prom dresses!"

Perhaps something more risque would sell, the pegasus thought as she pulled out a box with an image of a unicorn stallion engaged with a pegasus mare on it with a smiling draconequus above. "The Bacchus and feminine clergymen are reveling!", the pegasus mare continued, "You'll be able to place the erotic observe like a mare's toy! And may also receive a variety of religious strength from sublimation! Irrational impulse of lifestyle, that's higher and entire! Discord will get rid of all restraints, turning out to be the initial creatures promptly, and truly feel the unstoppable wish to outlive and dwell pleased! Drunk, really like, audio! Watch for the Carnival of Discord! Folks enter the Discordian state! Often within a trance, to make a fusion together with the universe like a sensation! It's Erotic! Observe!"

Before the mare could pluck anything out of her box and demonstrate her wares, a town guard who was in the area rushed over and tackled the pegasus mare. The unicorn guard then placed the maroon pegasus mare in hoof cuffs and lead her away to the guard station to be processed for multiple breaches of the peace and indecent public activities. The guard didn't even notice the broken door of Noir's office in his rush to take down the offending mare and still didn't notice as he led the mare away being too focused on preventing her from escaping. The cart and the box were left behind outside the office.

#47 2012-09-14 05:01:42

Marlon
Banned

"As well as mechanical calculators for launching torpedoes and selfluminous units for evening gunnery!", The clearly crazy and delusional maroon pegasus screamed hysterically as she was led away by the guard, "Panerai designed underwater compasses and mechanical depth gauges! These abnormal aesthetic information are repeated within the Radoimir 1936, a view designed within a restricted sequence in metal! The 1936 models! And in platinum! Replica mares! Beneath the crystal designed of Plexiglas, a cloth quite just like the Perspex plastic initially employed by Panerai!"

#48 2012-09-14 16:05:20

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Star sat up woozily after the formerly angry unicorn mare had gotten off of her - that mare definitely needed to eat less blackberries. Star took another swig of whiskey and used a hoof to comfort her throbbing head, it was just morning and already it had been a long day. First the stress of that crazy mare bursting in, then being reminded of her failures on this day, and then some other crazy stallion breaking down the door for no reason. Was this town filled with crazy ponies or something?

Star heard a commotion and looked out the doorway to see a hysterically screaming maniac being lead away in hoofcuffs. Yep, everypony in this town was crazy.

Star then looked back over at the pair of horn heads.

"Well, the little one called me a griffin," The crimson Unicorn mare said almost ashamed, but then changed the subject, "and what's all this talk of relationship enhancement products? Because I got a house all to myself not far from her and some things I bought that I've been wanting to try...."

Star gave the mare a dirty look. Did that mare loose all her senses when the door was smashed in on her? Did she have some sort of motive? ...Or was she just some sort of pervert? Stars remembered vaguely the mare having a sultry expression and 'come hither' eyes while caressing her while she was lost in her thoughts before all heck broke loose and her mind snaped and the door exploded...

Wait! Didn't she see that mare with some sort of cart or stand while careening down the street to get here?... Stars then looked out the door and saw a cart which she assumed to be the mare's... Ok, the mare was a pervert.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#49 2012-09-22 20:57:30

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

[Let me blow the dust off this thread...]

Relationship enhancement devices? Go back to her place to try it out? With two fillies? Noir's brain was rapidly spiraling out of control, lustful thoughts running rampant. 'What's the harm?', Noir thought, 'It's not like I'm going to get any work done...'

He then noticed the dark look Star shot the unicorn filly and looked outside the door, only for her to turn away from it with a disgusted face. So clearly that proposition was out the window and Noir needed to get his lust under control. He decided to focus on the letters to keep his mind off... steamy thoughts.

Rapidly flipping through the letters, he noticed the name of a noble that, in Noir's expert ex-city watchpony opinion, was a complete bucking jerk and thus, would not feel even the slightest bit of remorse opening his mail to check out what these letters could even possibly contain that pertained to Noir, and thus why they were delivered to the Private Eye in the first place.

#50 2012-09-22 21:38:16

KiloByte
Free time?! SORCERY

A green puff of flame smoke emits from the letter as it is opened that immediately dissolves.
The letter is for ordering new sets of uniforms for his 'help' at his manor. It's oddly written concerning the subject matter, but it's nothing unusual.

(If you wish to investigate the mail further, tell me what type of check you wish to make.)

Steam!
Twitter!
Avatar by the talented Alex Heberling. Read her webcomic!

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB