Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-09-10 14:11:12

Csquared08
Sing my song and become nothing.

Re: Adventures in Bailpre [OOG Chat]

Staunch might break the door. He's not happy...

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave." - Lyra, Background Pony
Flutterlicious_Banner_Csquared08_Gift.png

#27 2012-09-10 22:01:37

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

This is going to end with Noir's office leveled isn't it? tongue

Also Kilo since its early and these things might count as tools can I add a Map, Compass, Delivery Sacks, Pouches, and Clipboard to my possessions since as a delivery pony Star would probably have these things - if not I'll just say they fell out during the ride to down and have her buy replacements when she can.

This would probably be covered under non-tool personal possessions but also a photograph of Morning Star as a filly hugging her mother in her personal box and a bit of blue ribbon that her North Star sometimes wore.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#28 2012-09-10 22:08:43

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir's first lesson? Be careful for what you wish for. Because suddenly, your front door is knocked over, you got a knocked out filly, another having a mental breakdown and a very pissed of pegasus. And I haven't even met the firebreathing dragons yet...

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#29 2012-09-10 22:28:33

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Also, sorry if I'm posting too much. I may have gotten a little gung-ho about the whole rpg thing. Although, to be fair, y'all startin' shit in my office!

#30 2012-09-10 22:36:13

Csquared08

I will admit many of Staunch's impulsive actions are a result of a fear of being left behind by extensive posting by everyone else hmm

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave." - Lyra, Background Pony

#31 2012-09-10 22:55:03

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Nah, I like it. I kinda set Lilac up to turn around and bump into you on his way out but you just made your own entrance. I didn't mean to send you away again, it's just that it wouldn't make sense for me to go out and get that stuff and leave you alone with 2 ponies you have a beef with. Get back soon!

#32 2012-09-10 23:05:15

Fire Blossom

I'm not sure i'm i'm over working the memory lose of Blossom.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#33 2012-09-11 13:30:05

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

I wasn't sure how to connect are group back up so I placed us in the town

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#34 2012-09-11 17:29:54

KiloByte
Free time?! SORCERY

Hrmmm. Having a bit of trouble myself of what to place in now.
I'll think of something.

Steam!
Twitter!
Avatar by the talented Alex Heberling. Read her webcomic!

#35 2012-09-11 17:31:33

KiloByte
Free time?! SORCERY

Arcane Flame wrote:

Also Kilo since its early and these things might count as tools can I add a Map, Compass, Delivery Sacks, Pouches, and Clipboard to my possessions since as a delivery pony Star would probably have these things - if not I'll just say they fell out during the ride to down and have her buy replacements when she can.

Yeah, non-tool possessions are fine. Feel free to have a "it was there all along!" moment if it makes sense.

Steam!
Twitter!

#36 2012-09-11 17:39:22

KiloByte
Free time?! SORCERY

Okay, I figured it out and posted. This will be INTERESTING.

Steam!
Twitter!

#37 2012-09-11 18:34:34

Fire Blossom

Hey Kilo, Could you help me with how to work out Blossoms Breath. I wanted her to have both fire and ice, but not sure how to put it on the sheet.

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#38 2012-09-11 18:45:21

KiloByte
Free time?! SORCERY

LewaColt wrote:

Hey Kilo, Could you help me with how to work out Blossoms Breath. I wanted her to have both fire and ice, but not sure how to put it on the sheet.

I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you referring to both of those magic aspects?

Steam!
Twitter!

#39 2012-09-11 19:44:59

Fire Blossom

Well, fire is the natural set for dragon breath, but do I have to have the Ice breath as a spell?

#40 2012-09-12 12:39:21

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

I believe so, and I think it would be dimish heat air with concentration and line of sight, which would be difficulty 3? Or maybe contact, which would make it difficulty 2

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#41 2012-09-12 15:19:09

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

So ummm... Kilo any information for my character to know to answer this question?:

"Sorry to interrupt, but do you happen to remember who gave you this box? And, just on the off chance one of you do, do either of you know a dragon?"

My stock response would be that she got it through Pony AIDS but she does also independently pick up some packages and deliver them from some clients.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#42 2012-09-12 15:39:24

KiloByte
Free time?! SORCERY

Arcane Flame wrote:

So ummm... Kilo any information for my character to know to answer this question?:

"Sorry to interrupt, but do you happen to remember who gave you this box? And, just on the off chance one of you do, do either of you know a dragon?"

My stock response would be that she got it through Pony AIDS but she does also independently pick up some packages and deliver them from some clients.

It was a priority delivery through AIDS. Anonymous.

Steam!
Twitter!

#43 2012-09-12 16:26:56

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

I WANT TO BE AN OMPAA LOOMPA! TAKE ME TO THEM SO THE DEED MAY BE DONE!

Ok... I got it out my system guys, it's all good.

#44 2012-09-12 17:10:49

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Pony_Aid_MS_600_Fixed_4.png

Ok, that's out of my System.

Although might be funnier with a happy smiling pony looking right at you...

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#45 2012-09-12 18:18:55

Csquared08

In theory, I should have a post up sometime tonight. In theory. And it should involve exciting things for those at Noir's. If Kilo is okay with it, that is.

#46 2012-09-13 20:15:02

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Man, y'all going to kill Noir through a massive nosebleed if keep up all the sexy talk. Poor guy's blood pressure is going through the roof today.

#47 2012-09-13 20:25:16

Csquared08

Csquared08 wrote:

In theory, I should have a post up sometime tonight. In theory. And it should involve exciting things for those at Noir's. If Kilo is okay with it, that is.

The theory failed. Huzzah!

#48 2012-09-14 00:07:01

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Csquared08 wrote:
Csquared08 wrote:

Did Kilo just not get back to you or did he shoot it down?

#49 2012-09-14 00:53:25

Csquared08

twitchy.717043 wrote:
Csquared08 wrote:
Csquared08 wrote:

Did Kilo just not get back to you or did he shoot it down?

Haven't heard from him.

#50 2012-09-14 03:43:09

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

twitchy.717043 wrote:

Man, y'all going to kill Noir through a massive nosebleed if keep up all the sexy talk. Poor guy's blood pressure is going through the roof today.

That's fine, after he dies we can just cremate Noir by burning the remains of his office - that will clean up both messes! tongue

/One of my rouges in a D&D game did inadvertently destroy a town.
With another player I was a plant by the DM in an established campaign - new players joining a rather overconfident group. We were both rogues and acted like we were interested in joining up with the adventuring party... And they utterly trusted us, despite the fact that ICly we were acting suspicious as all hell. So in the middle of the night in town we stole all their gear and to help distract while we took off in their wagon I set fire to the Inn as well. As we left town from the other side an large Orcish horde the group had been hearing about attacked. Things did not end well for the town with the out of control fire spreading throughout town and a huge army of orcs attacking...

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB