Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-27 23:36:44

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

A RP idea

I have been drawing interesting images for my DA recently and I had an idea, that of a alternate reality RP. The theme of this though is increasingly dark, a few examples being a image I did of a character I call the candy maker. The concept was that of a candy shop owner who went insane and replaced elements of his face with candy, another concept being my ponysona Sunny Smile being really happy to the point where he only smile in a really big grotesque grin with many sharp teeth. If anyone is interested tell me I'll see if I can't develop this more.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#2 2012-10-27 23:43:22

Shams
Celestial Master (Admin)

Re: A RP idea

The Russian civil war, but with ponies that speak Hindi.

#3 2012-10-28 11:06:47

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Acheron187 wrote:

I have been drawing interesting images for my DA recently and I had an idea, that of a alternate reality RP. The theme of this though is increasingly dark, a few examples being a image I did of a character I call the candy maker. The concept was that of a candy shop owner who went insane and replaced elements of his face with candy, another concept being my ponysona Sunny Smile being really happy to the point where he only smile in a really big grotesque grin with many sharp teeth. If anyone is interested tell me I'll see if I can't develop this more.

Sounds almost like the Kandyman from Doctor Who (but that was a robot). Gotta love a society where happiness is enforced and perpetual killjoys are taken away and killed horrifically with candy and being made into candy and sweets - It's like if a crazed Pinkie Pie took over and ran an entire world. Hell, the 'Happiness Patrol' even repainted the Tardis pink because it was a happier color than blue and well - Pink! And the dictator Helen A loves Pink everything, She has a giant curly pink hairdo and dresses all in pink and has a weird pet. Also parties with balloons, streamers, and 'fun' party games!

The Happiness Patrol wrote:

Helen A: I wanted only the best for them!
Doctor: The best for them? Prisons? Death squads? Executions?
Helen A: They only came later -- I told them to be happy, but they wouldn't listen! I gave them every chance! Oh, I know they laughed sometimes, but they still cried! they still wept!
Doctor: Don't you ever feel like weeping, Helen A?
Helen A: Of course not, Doctor. It's unnecessary. And those who persisted had to be punished.
Doctor: But why?
Helen A: For the good of the majority. For the ones who wanted to be happy! Who wanted to take the opportunities I gave them!
Doctor: And what were these opportunities you gave them? A bag of sweets?! A few tawdry party games?! Bland soulless music?! Do these things make you happy?!
(Helen A flinches.)
Doctor: Of course they don't. Because they're cosmetic! Happiness is nothing unless it exists side by side with sadness! (The Doctor pulls out a coin in a trick) Two sides, One coin.
Helen A: You can keep your coin, Doctor, and your sadness! I'll go somewhere else. I'll find somewhere where there is no sadness, A place where people know how to enjoy themselves!
Doctor: I'm sure you will, Helen A...
Helen A: A place where people are strong. Where they hold back the tears! A place where people pull themselves together!

I'd be interested in a weird horror adventure.

Shams wrote:

The Russian civil war, but with ponies that speak Hindi.

Minus the Hindi bit - that would be kinda like the the Lunar Republic Vs. Kingdom of Equestria thing. I always thought it would be interesting to have an RP set during the Fanon Hypothesis of a war with Luna having supporters and Equestria thrown into a brutal civil war (although a war thing might become canon since the Crystal Empire has also been sealed away for 1,000 years so King Sombra and that timing kinda suggests he might ether have been Nightmare Moon's Ally or even the one who turned Luna and probably hoped to take over Equestria in the Chaos).

/"Impolite guests feel the backside of my candy hand!" -Kandyman

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#4 2012-10-28 17:10:18

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

It's more an idea of if all the MLP characters went insane, which I am now casting for.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#5 2012-10-28 18:16:59

Shams
Celestial Master (Admin)

Luna's side is Bolsheviks and its loosely aligned cohorts.  The Kingdom of Equestria is the White Army and its supporters.  The Crystal Empire are the Central Powers in Europe, assisting the White Army, but manipulates it into serving the coalition of powers backing in it.

Last edited by Shams (2012-10-28 18:19:59)

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB