Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-31 22:14:50

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Welcome to the Madness

After a successful Nightmare Night a group of fillies and colts trot till they run into a stand that is run by a stallion dressed as the jester.

"You look at this night and you see such laughter and enjoyment, but unbeknownst to you there are other realms where it is dark. Children let me tell you tale of something not many know, the tale of the Madness"

When you look at Equestria you see a world of peace and tranquility, but in other places it is darker and filled with chaos. This chaos is not of that of Discord or Chrysalis, but of a much darker shadow…

Somewhere in the great land of Equestria there is a secret, that of which only Celestia herself and a small group have seen. It all started one night under Luna’s great moon a presence came into Equestria, this presence came not to conquer but to feed…

They did not show mercy or restraint, it was only till Celestia used her powers to seal their portal and drive the invaders back into their realm. Cracks formed in the seal, from these cracks leak the darkness of that realm. Those brave enough to investigate them have always disappeared and never returned. The residents hope that one day these cracks will shatter the seal and allow them into their desired feeding ground once again…

He looks at the children "Welcome to the madness..."

Your group awakes to find yourselves in a cave, this cave has a saying scarred into the wall. It says Welcome to the Madness.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#2 2012-11-01 22:29:26

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

Re: Welcome to the Madness

Solar Eclipse woke up to find herself in a large cave along with some other ponies. She would help them in a moment; She had to make sure she was all there, "What was all that about.  One moment I'm out on Nightmare Night, Next I'm in a danky, dark cave.  Just perfect."  To say Solar was annoyed would be an understatement, evident by her tone.  "Welcome to the madness.  What's that supposed to mean?" Solar quipped, interrupted by the sound of the other ponies waking from their unnatural slumber.  "Great, maybe somepony here can explain what this is all about."

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#3 2012-11-01 23:08:19

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer Rose began getting up with a groan, On moment she had been listening to a story and now she was.... somewhere. She began getting up slowly, and taking off her costume, she had used cardboard tubes and cans to make herself look like a train.

"Welcome to the madness.  What's that supposed to mean?"

Summer Looked up to see another pony standing up, and several others still laying on the ground.

"I don't what it means" Summer said as she looked at the writing on the wall, "but let's see what we got going on here

(Summer light up her horn with magic to see her surroundings)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#4 2012-11-01 23:28:41

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The light from the horn shines to reveal an empty cave, nothing other than the group and the message on the wall are there. You also see that it is night and there is a thunder storm outside.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#5 2012-11-02 19:28:19

Fire Blossom

"Welcome to the madness.  What's that supposed to mean?" The first thing Brilliant Lens heard as he woke with a painful throbbing head. he could see a small trickle of blood drip off his brown and steel gray mane as illuminating light from a near by unicorns horn lit up the area around him and casting shadows of his gray coat. It seemed he some how managed up in a dank cave, as the last thing he could remember was being knocked unconscious by some big apes by thier massive fists...and his daughter fleeing to the sky. If he was a unicorn he could have fought off the beasts, or if he was a pegasus he could have fled with his daughter, but unluckily he was in this situation right now. Whatever it may be now.

"Pardon me ladies, but were are we...and who might you're names be?"

[OOCC: sorry, but I kinda connected Brilliant Lens with Trot]

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#6 2012-11-02 22:44:17

Ember Swift

A grey colt with a brown and  grey mane spoke up, bringing attention to him, "Pardon me ladies, but where are we...and what might your names be?"  Solar eclipse looked at the colt.  Solar looked at the colt still annoyed that nopony knew what was going on, "Well, I don't know where we are, but I know where I'm not"Solar continued her sentence in a hushed frustrated tone, "I could be enjoying Nightmare Night, but noooooo..... I'm in this stupid cave in the middle of nowhere."  She stopped realizing that the other ponies were still nearby.  "As for my name, you may call me Solar Eclipse", the yellow unicorn mare continued, checking in a puddle to make sure that she looked alright, "prodigy and student of elemental magic."  She shook her orange mane attempting to get the excess dirt and debris out of her mane.  "and who might you two be?", The mare asked sarcastically.

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#7 2012-11-03 17:25:04

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Off in corner a brown unicorn with a tan spot on her flanks, a cutie mark of three tambourines, a redish-orangey mane, and yellow dockbow opened her sparkling emerald eyes.

"uuuuuuhhhh what happened?", she groaned, "last I remember I had just finished a show... and was preparing to head to Canterlot... then a jester..."

Immediately she shot up onto all four hooves, her eyes wide, and she backed up against the walls screaming.

"NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!! Don't touch me!", she yelled, "I can defend myself!!! I'm not proud, but I got the bastards who took me before!!!"

She then broke down fallowing on her haunches tears streaming down her befreckled face.

"I'm stronger than this," she sobbed while shaking, "I escaped the mines and them before.... Dragon-eyed bastards..."

In another corner, Morning Star, a white pegasus with a crimson and midnight blue mane opened her eyes which were immediately drawn to a lit up horn and the pony that possessed it.

"YOU!!!", She shouted bounding into the air, zooming over, and pointing a accusatory hoof uncomfortably close to Summer Rose's face, "This is all your fault isn't!!! You unicorns and your freaky magic!!!"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#8 2012-11-04 16:49:11

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"Pardon me ladies, but were are we...and who might you're names be?" said a grey colt with a brown mane

"Well, I don't know where we are, but I know where I'm not"Solar continued her sentence in a hushed frustrated tone, "I could be enjoying Nightmare Night, but noooooo..... I'm in this stupid cave in the middle of nowhere." replied the Yellow mare, who identified herself as Solar Eclipse, who was apparently some magic hot shot judging by the title she gave herself.

"I am Summer Rose, Forager extraordinaire," the crimson mare said, giving a slight bow of her head."

Two more pony awoke on the floor, a brown and tan unicorn with tambourines on her flanks, and a white and crimson pegasus.

The Brown Unicorn began panicking, taking as if she had been attacked before, the other pony confronted Summer Rose.

"YOU!!!", She shouted bounding into the air, zooming over, and pointing a accusatory hoof uncomfortably close to Summer Rose's face, "This is all your fault isn't!!! You unicorns and your freaky magic!!!"

The Crimson Mare with the dark mane took a step back, "EXCUSE ME!?! MY FAULT!?!  You think I WANT to be here! If you're so high and mighty, why don't you tell me where we are of princess featherbrain?

Normal is boring.

#9 2012-11-04 17:26:06

Ember Swift

The crimson unicorn mare introduced herself as Summer Rose.  Out of the corner of her eye, Solar could tell two more ponies were in the cave with them. 

Another unicorn, brown in color with tambourines for a cutie mark, woke up as if she was having a terrible dream.  The other, a white pegasus, bolted over to where she was and pointed her hoof at Summer Rose.

"YOU!!!  This is all your fault isn't!!! You unicorns and your freaky magic!!!"

The Crimson Mare with the dark mane took a step back, "EXCUSE ME!?! MY FAULT!?!  You think I WANT to be here! If you're so high and mighty, why don't you tell me where we are of princess featherbrain?"

Solar Spoke defensively as well, "Indeed, you're the navigational wonder of the sky.  Why don't you tell all of us where we are.  There's a nice thunderstorm you could chat up!"  Solar tried to regain her composure, "Additionally, I don't appreciate being treated in that fashion."  She pointed a hoof at Summer, " Like her, I have NO desire to be here.  A little respect would be appreciated, and I expect a better tone from the ones I am undoubtedly going to aid."  Solar lit her horn revealing an orange glow, "Summer? That's your name, right? Would you help me find something to burn for a fire?"

Last edited by Ember Swift (2012-11-04 17:28:18)

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#10 2012-11-04 20:09:06

Fire Blossom

"Eh...My name is Brilliant Lens...and could you two stop bickering like foals fighting over the last piece of cake...." He said while he stared at the unicorn that said her name was Solar, and the unnamed pegasus with a glare that showed the pain he was still having in his head. "Not working together at a time were none of us knows whats what is just something begging to be trouble. Now what is this about Nightmare Night," Brilliant asked Solar and Summer Rose, "It shouldn't be a couple months before it starts. It was only been a week since those changeling's were at the royal wedding."

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#11 2012-11-04 23:02:41

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir groggily woke up to two mares (who looked vaguely familiar...) yelling at each other, causing the mild headache to slowly grow into a migraine. Unlike most ponies on Nightmare Night, Noir had been spending most of the night solving cases he got that morning from troublemakers the night before Nightmare Night. Which was made harder since everypony was in a costume.

Now he was in a dark, dank cave, with a thunderstorm outside. He glanced at wall and saw 'Welcome to the Madness' painted on it. He sighed and got up, approaching the rest of the group.

"Hello, everypony," he said, "I'm Noir, Private Investigator. I take it we all don't have any idea where we are other than this dingy cave?"

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#12 2012-11-05 16:16:19

Ember Swift

"Eh...My name is Brilliant Lens...and could you two stop bickering like foals fighting over the last piece of cake...." the grey colt said staring at Solar, and the unnamed pegasus. 

Solar took offense to his comment, as she had not started the argument in question.  "I am in no way responsible for that..... ruckus," Solar stated looking at the colt, "I only defended myself against blind accusations from her," Solar said pointing toward the pegasus.  She took a few steps towards the yet to be named pegasus, "You may apologize whenever you like.  Do take your time."

Brilliant Lens looked like he was in a small amount of pain, wincing as he stared at them, "Not working together at a time were none of us knows whats what is just something begging to be trouble. Now what is this about Nightmare Night," Brilliant asked Solar and Summer Rose, "It shouldn't be a couple months before it starts. It was only been a week since those changeling's were at the royal wedding."

"Umm, yeah, that happened months ago," Solar replied, "Everypony knows that.  Where have you been?"  Solar pondered on his comment discounting it as false when she KNEW it was Nightmare Night.  She had heard silly stories about being out of time, but only regarded them as such.  "For that to be true, you would have been here long before us," Solar added arrogantly.

Her thoughts were disrupted when another voice came from the cave.  "Hello, everypony," he said, "I'm Noir, Private Investigator. I take it we all don't have any idea where we are other than this dingy cave?"  Solar looked at the pony smiling at the only sensible observation she had heard so far, "Ding Ding, get that pony a prize.  I admire the way you state the obvious.  I kind of like that."  Her tone had a sarcastic tone that carried some levity.  Solar liked this new pony; He was direct and didn't waste time asking pointless questions.  "My name is Solar Eclipse.  Prodigy and Student of Elemental Magic," she restated, "perchance, did you meet the jester too?"

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#13 2012-11-05 19:27:18

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

The Crimson Mare with the dark mane took a step back, "EXCUSE ME!?! MY FAULT!?!  You think I WANT to be here! If you're so high and mighty, why don't you tell me where we are of princess featherbrain?

Solar Spoke defensively as well, "Indeed, you're the navigational wonder of the sky.  Why don't you tell all of us where we are.  There's a nice thunderstorm you could chat up!"  Solar tried to regain her composure, "Additionally, I don't appreciate being treated in that fashion."  She pointed a hoof at Summer, " Like her, I have NO desire to be here.  A little respect would be appreciated, and I expect a better tone from the ones I am undoubtedly going to aid."  Solar lit her horn revealing an orange glow, "Summer? That's your name, right? Would you help me find something to burn for a fire?"

Morning briefly turned her attention to Solar Eclipse. "Ack! Oh goodie, another self-rightous horn head who assumes I'm talking to her! This is between me and Summer here! I'm sure this is all her fault too! At least for a few of us!", Morning pointed a hoof in the direction of a very groggy Noir, "He was with us as well a bit ago and it's too much of a coincidence that the three of us just so happened to randomly appear here together again as a happy group to be reunited out of ALL THE PONIES IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA."

Morning took a deep breath, obviously these horn heads were dense and in Summer's case in more ways then one. Morning turned back to Summer and again gestured to Noir, "I don't know where we are are but please explain to me, your noble fruityness, how HE is here as well? It's too much of a coincidence that we're all here back together again out of sheer randomness!"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#14 2012-11-05 22:05:44

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Solar lit her horn revealing an orange glow, "Summer? That's your name, right? Would you help me find something to burn for a fire?"

"Of course," Summer responded,  she could tell she was going to like this Solar Eclispe, good to have a pony of higher upbringing around, or so Summer Judged by her speech.

Before she could look for some twigs or anything Morning Star responded,

"Ack! Oh goodie, another self-rightous horn head who assumes I'm talking to her! This is between me and Summer here! I'm sure this is all her fault too! At least for a few of us!", Morning pointed a hoof in the direction of a very groggy Noir, "He was with us as well a bit ago and it's too much of a coincidence that the three of us just so happened to randomly appear here together again as a happy group to be reunited out of ALL THE PONIES IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA."

Summer looked over to see Noir the grey Stallion getting to his feet, and a sudden connection between them was made in her mind.

"I don't know where we are are but please explain to me, your noble fruityness, how HE is here as well? It's too much of a coincidence that we're all here back together again out of sheer randomness!" Morning Star finished, gesturing towards Noir again.

Summer eyes grew wide as the pieces finished falling into place,

"I remember now," she said pointing back at Morning Star, "You were that drunken perv from Bailpre who almost ran me over!" Looking over at Noir she remembered more, "and it looks like we never did get that hot chocolate," She said with a small uneasy laugh.

Turning back toward Morning Star she began scanning her eyes over their whole group. "Look I don't know why the three of us or here, or who the buck these other ponies are, all I know if that there is a storm out there, nothing in here, and no clue as to where in Equestrian I... I mean we, are."

Normal is boring.

#15 2012-11-05 22:30:36

Fire Blossom

"ahk...I was on my way to Trotton with my duaghter Onyx, which was still having a festival about the wedding I believe...but I was grabbed by some monstrosities and knocked unconscious. So I don't think any jester was around...which would be strange to see in the EverFree Forest." Rubbing his forehead with a hoof to try dull the pain he was having, he tried to processes everything everypony was saying and talking about.

"If all you bunch," indicating Solar, and the pegasus that still hasn't told her name to the others, "Are just going to argue and fuss over each other...I'm going to take a more theral look outside. Your just making my head hurt more then when I woke." Brilliant Said as he slowly began trotting to the caves mouth. "I need to get back to my daughter, and hope shes ok." He said under his breath.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-11-06 07:58:16)

#16 2012-11-05 22:33:46

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

You see a light outside the cave and here a mare outside

"Is anyone in there?"

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#17 2012-11-05 23:04:54

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"My name is Solar Eclipse.  Prodigy and Student of Elemental Magic," the yellow unicorn said, "perchance, did you meet the jester too?"

Noir tried to recall, but to be honest, he had been wading through so many costumes that night looking for culprits, he couldn't remember if he saw one or not. "Not that I can recall off hand," he said. "I was looking for the culprits of a vandalism case I was doing for a client. I saw so many ponies in costumes that one as a jester isn't really coming quickly to mind. Also, as far as the obvious comment, call me Captain Obvious next time. Captain is a respectable rank." He gave Solar a small smile.

"... out of ALL THE PONIES IN EQUESTRIA!" Noir heard the white pegasus shout. With that, all the memories came flooding back. The drunken advances, the odd package, the subsequent argument with the very same filly she was having an argument with now... He remebered their names were Morning Star and Summer Rose.

The pegasus continued, "I don't know where we are are but please explain to me, your noble fruityness, how HE is here as well? It's too much of a coincidence that we're all here back together again out of sheer randomness!" pointing a hoof at Noir.

Noir saw Summer's eyes grow wide.

"I remember now," the crimson unicorn said pointing back at Morning Star, "You were that drunken perv from Bailpre who almost ran me over! And it looks like we never did get that hot chocolate," she said with a small uneasy laugh, looking at Noir.

"That's too bad, I really wanted to share that hot chocolate." Noir replied, but Summer had already started addressing everypony else.

"Luna damn it..." he muttered under his breath...

"Look I don't know why the three of us or here, or who the buck these other ponies are, all I know if that there is a storm out there, nothing in here, and no clue as to where in Equestrian I... I mean we, are." Summer said.

Noir put on his fedora as he heard a mare call out "Is anyone in there?"

"Hello there, miss!" Noir shouted out, "Why don't you come in out of the rain and join our merry little group?"

#18 2012-11-06 00:43:00

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"Is anyone in there?" Summer heard what sounded like a mare call from beyond the entrance to the cave

"Hello there, miss!" Noir shouted out, "Why don't you come in out of the rain and join our merry little group?"

Summer turns to face the entrance, she doesn't say a word, but she begins charging her horn for a blast of magic if it is needed, causing her horn to give off a crimson glow.The Crimson mare didn't know who it was, but she wasn't taking any chances

Normal is boring.

#19 2012-11-06 01:32:04

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The mare came in cover in a cloak and hood with in hoof, you are unable to see her face due to a face wrap.

"What are you poor dearies doing all the way out here?" her voice was that of an innocent tone "You shouldn't be out here in this storm, I know where you could find some nice warm beds to sleep on."

Last edited by Acheron187 (2012-11-06 01:36:30)

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#20 2012-11-06 15:43:38

Ember Swift

Noir tried to recall, but to be honest, he had been wading through so many costumes that night looking for culprits, he couldn't remember if he saw one or not. "Not that I can recall off hand," he said. "I was looking for the culprits of a vandalism case I was doing for a client. I saw so many ponies in costumes that one as a jester isn't really coming quickly to mind. Also, as far as the obvious comment, call me Captain Obvious next time. Captain is a respectable rank." He gave Solar a small smile.

Solar returned a smile, admiring his quick wit.  Meanwhile the white pegasus shouted, "... out of ALL THE PONIES IN EQUESTRIA!  I don't know where we are are but please explain to me, your noble fruityness, how HE is here as well? It's too much of a coincidence that we're all here back together again out of sheer randomness!" pointing a hoof at Noir.

Summer's eyes grow wide, "I remember now," the crimson unicorn said pointing back at Morning Star, "You were that drunken perv from Bailpre who almost ran me over! And it looks like we never did get that hot chocolate," she said with a small uneasy laugh, looking at Noir.

"That's too bad, I really wanted to share that hot chocolate." Noir replied, but Summer had already started addressing everypony else.  Apparently, Noir was as smooth with other mares as he was with Solar, a fact that should have bothered her more than it did.

"Look I don't know why the three of us or here, or who the buck these other ponies are, all I know if that there is a storm out there, nothing in here, and no clue as to where in Equestrian I... I mean we, are." Summer said. 

Solar looked at the three ponies that apparently knew each other and pondered why they were all here.  It was too much of a coincidence for three random ponies to appear and know each other.  "Its like I was taught, If something doesn't seem right, it probably isn't," Solar thought to herself, reminiscing about her magic lessons.

Noir put on his fedora as he heard a mare call out "Is anyone in there?"  This caught Solar off guard as only braver pegasi would be out in a storm like this one.  "Speaking of not seeming right, who could possibly be out in this weather?" Solar asked, waiting for someone else to respond to the voice.

"Hello there, miss!" Noir shouted out, "Why don't you come in out of the rain and join our merry little group?"  Solar rolled her eyes at her perceived hidden meaning in that statement, "Yes, do come in and meet the smoothest pony alive.  He'll have you in googly eyes in no time.", the yellow unicorn thought.  Solar Eclipse could see Summer preparing for what looked like a worst case scenario, charging magic in her horn.  This prompted Solar to focus her magic in case she would need it, "She seems to think this is weird too.  I could learn to like her."

The mare came in cover in a cloak and hood with in hoof, you are unable to see her face due to a face wrap.

"What are you poor dearies doing all the way out here?" her voice was that of an innocent tone "You shouldn't be out here in this storm, I know where you could find some nice warm beds to sleep on."

Solar approached the mare slowly, "What are we doing out here?  A better question would be where are we?  I didn't exactly think, ooh, I think I'll hang out in that dark empty cave with five other ponies." Solar's tone was heavily sarcastic, carrying into her next sentence, "And who are you?  I would rather take my chances in this cave than out in that storm."  She still had a hold of her magic, should she need to use it, "Someone back me up on this.  I know something doesn't seem right."

Last edited by Ember Swift (2012-11-06 15:48:02)

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#21 2012-11-06 18:16:59

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

A mare came in cover in a cloak and hood with in hoof, you are unable to see her face due to a face wrap.

Solar approached the mare slowly, "What are we doing out here?  A better question would be where are we?  I didn't exactly think, ooh, I think I'll hang out in that dark empty cave with five other ponies." Solar's tone was heavily sarcastic, carrying into her next sentence, "And who are you?  I would rather take my chances in this cave than out in that storm."  She still had a hold of her magic, should she need to use it, "Someone back me up on this.  I know something doesn't seem right."

Summer took this as her cue to trot forward to stand beside The Yellow unicorn, her glowing horn's light blending with that cast by the other's.

"Though I would love to stay in this damp cave forever I would much rather figure out what is going on, I have clients I don't want to disappoint. And take off that face wrap..... slowly... before I launch you all the way to Canterlot."

Normal is boring.

#22 2012-11-06 18:44:13

Fire Blossom

Brilliant Ignored the mare that had appeared in the caves entrance, in fact with all constant talking that hat started since the one pegasus showed herself, he was starting to find it hard to keep himself up as the world seemed to be wavering to him.

"What are we doing out here?  A better question would be where are we?  I didn't exactly think, ooh, I think I'll hang out in that dark empty cave with five other ponies." Solar's tone was heavily sarcastic, Brillaint had a feeling he would bedealing with this sort of thing for a while, carrying into her next sentence, "And who are you?  I would rather take my chances in this cave than out in that storm."  She still had a hold of her magic, should she need to use it, "Someone back me up on this.  I know something doesn't seem right."

It looked to him that Summer took this as her cue to trot forward to stand beside The Yellow unicorn, her glowing horn's light blending with that cast by the other's.

"Though I would love to stay in this damp cave forever I would much rather figure out what is going on, I have clients I don't want to disappoint. And take off that face wrap..... slowly... before I launch you all the way to-"

Brilliant collapsed of the floor before he heard the rest of Summers sentence. just a few feet from the covered mare.

[OOCC: well Brilliant does have a concision.]

#23 2012-11-06 20:47:18

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

"What are we doing out here?  A better question would be where are we?  I didn't exactly think, ooh, I think I'll hang out in that dark empty cave with five other ponies."

"And who are you?  I would rather take my chances in this cave than out in that storm. Someone back me up on this. I know something doesn't seem right."

"Though I would love to stay in this damp cave forever I would much rather figure out what is going on, I have clients I don't want to disappoint. And take off that face wrap..... slowly... before I launch you all the way to-"

Brilliant collapsed of the floor before he heard the rest of Summers sentence. just a few feet from the covered mare.

The mare removed the face wrap to reveal a face full of longetivity and beauty with a red flowing mane

"I'm the wife of a store owner here, and this place is Equestira. I'd think you would know that unless you're TRAVELERS!" she said in a excited tone "I'm always excited when we get visitors, I heard your voices coming from this direction and investigated and I found you bunch! As for this storm it's nothing compared to the usual fits of weather we have here; so I'd suggest you come with me. My husband is a shop owner here, he'll be so excited to see you!" She trotted out of the cave excitedly.

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#24 2012-11-06 22:22:45

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir noticed Summer drop into an aggressive stance, her horn flaring with light. 'Always on the offensive' he thought to himself.

The masked mare said "What are you poor dearies doing all the way out here?", her voice practically radiating innocence, "You shouldn't be out here in this storm, I know where you could find some nice warm beds to sleep on." That sounded amazing to Noir, who realized how very damp and cold the cave was...

He noticed Solar approach the mare slowly, "What are we doing out here?  A better question would be where are we?  I didn't exactly think, ooh, I think I'll hang out in that dark empty cave with five other ponies." Solar's tone was dripping with sarcasm, "And who are you?  I would rather take my chances in this cave than out in that storm."  Her horn flared into life too, "Someone back me up on this.  I know something doesn't seem right."

Summer apparently took this as her cue to trot forward to stand beside the yellow unicorn, her horn's light blending with Solar's.
"Though I would love to stay in this damp cave forever," the mare said, "I would much rather figure out what is going on, I have clients I don't want to disappoint. And take off that face wrap..... slowly... before I launch you all the way to Canterlot."

A pony Noir hadn't really noticed before promptly passed out on the floor, hitting the ground hard. He was starting to move to assist him when he saw the masked mare remove her bandages. She was stunningly beautiful, with her red mane framing he face magnificently.

It took him a moment to realize his mouth was hanging open.

The mare didn't seem to notice as she said "I'm the wife of a store owner here, and this place is Equestira. I'd think you would know that unless you're TRAVELERS!" Her voice was rising in volume with excitement. "I'm always excited when we get visitors, I heard your voices coming from this direction and investigated and I found you bunch! As for this storm it's nothing compared to the usual fits of weather we have here; so I'd suggest you come with me. My husband is a shop owner here, he'll be so excited to see you!" She trotted out of the cave excitedly.

Noir let out a slight cough, hoping it would get the two unicorn mares to calm down a bit. "Now while I will admit it is probably a little TOO convenient that she came out here, to this very cave, while we all have no idea how we got here and offered us a place to stay, I think we should take her up on it. Especially since Comatose over there just passed out and hopefully the store is in a town where a doctor can check him out. We might also get some answers about how we ended up here."

Last edited by twitchy.717043 (2012-11-06 22:24:16)

#25 2012-11-07 17:38:42

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

After the commotion caused by the masked mare Morning turned her attention once again to Summer. A bit annoyed Morning leaned over and spoke into Summer's ear "Wait ME? the pervy mare? I kinda remember you being the one who talked about 'relationship enhancement products' and having a house all to yourself and wanting to try things out with both me and that detective colt! I'm going to stay with you and him until I find out why we're here! Otherwise, I'd be off - and Celestia help you if I find out this is really your fault and you made me miss following up on a tip about somepony who had seen my mom alive being at a Nightmare Night Festival in Hoofington."

Off to a corner Morning heard the sound of crying and weeping and trotted over to find it's source a brown hornhead "And you! shu..." Morning caught herself as she was about to strike the crying mare with her hoof as she noticed the mare was wearing a yellow dock bow. Then looked behind her at her own blue dock bow which her mother had also worn.

"It's easy to be courageous...", Morning uttered.

Tambourine stopped crying and blinked noticing Morning's dock bow, "...when you're helping others."

Morning's mouth dropped, "How do you know that? My mother wore a dock bow and said that a lot as she put it on... And I'm Morning Star."

"I'm Tambourine," The frightened mare replied, "My first memory is fire and demonic eyes and running and a blue filly and this golden thing..." Tamborine breifly levitated a small golden wheel out of her bags to show morning before hiding it again. Then I was wandering around the Everfree forest where Black Leaf, a traveler found me and then raised her as her own. She wore one of these bows and said that a lot... I loved her like a mother, then a bunch of evil ponies with these hideous glowing dragon-like eyes killed her with some poison and held me in a cave or a mine where they were they were doing something... and they wanted my wheel. I don't want to go into it or even remember it but they did some terrible things... They were distracted one day and I escaped with the wheel and... I... I... well, I escaped. I wore the bow to remember Black Leaf..."

Morning hugged the Tambourine, she might have been a horn head but morning was Moved by her story and they seemed to share a connection - at the very least something shared that may lead her to finding her mother, North Star.

"There, there...", Morning said soothingly, "there aren't any evil dragon ponies around we're all just in a cave probably because of some lazy horn he... Unicorn I know screwing up her magic. An owner of a nearby shop just popped in and offered to help us. Here I'll introduce you to two other hor.. unicorns I know here - Summer and Noir."

Morning helped Tambourine onto her hooves and brought her over to introduce her to Noir and Summer.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB