Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-11-07 18:33:04

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Welcome to the Madness

Summer Rose heard a thud as she finished speaking, but she was too distracted as she watched the mare remove the face wrap to reveal a face full of longetivity and beauty with a red flowing mane.

"I'm the wife of a store owner here, and this place is Equestira. I'd think you would know that unless you're TRAVELERS!" she said in a excited tone "I'm always excited when we get visitors, I heard your voices coming from this direction and investigated and I found you bunch! As for this storm it's nothing compared to the usual fits of weather we have here; so I'd suggest you come with me. My husband is a shop owner here, he'll be so excited to see you!" She trotted out of the cave excitedly.

Summer was in awe of the newcomer, and she didn't mind watch the Mare walk away either. The Crimson mare was about to follow her when she heard someone off to her side cough.

"Now while I will admit it is probably a little TOO convenient that she came out here, to this very cave, while we all have no idea how we got here and offered us a place to stay, I think we should take her up on it. Especially since Comatose over there just passed out and hopefully the store is in a town where a doctor can check him out. We might also get some answers about how we ended up here."

Summer Rose tilted her head, Comatose, who was that, and why did it effect her plan to follow the flank with the red mane? She was about to inquire when a familiar voice beagn speaking in her ear.

"Wait ME? the pervy mare? I kinda remember you being the one who talked about 'relationship enhancement products' and having a house all to yourself and wanting to try things out with both me and that detective colt! I'm going to stay with you and him until I find out why we're here! Otherwise, I'd be off - and Celestia help you if I find out this is really your fault and you made me miss following up on a tip about somepony who had seen my mom alive being at a Nightmare Night Festival in Hoofington."

Morning Star left to attend to the pony with the tamborines on her flank before Summer could respond. She knew there was bad blood between her and Morning, and what was wrong with a little fun with strangers now and then. And speaking of fun with strangers she looked back over to the entrance of the cave where the new pony had disappeared from view. 

Remembering what Noir had said the forager trotted over to the passed out stallion with a grey coat and brown and steel colored mane and promptly lift him in her magic and began carrying him with her out the door. He was a tad heavy, but not more then small boulders Summer moved to get to mushrooms for her job.

The Crimson Mare with the deep purple mane walked over to Noir, who had been joined by Morning Star and Tambourine. Morning Star told the other two Bailpre ponies a brief intro of the other pony, but Summer was only half paying attention as she kept anxiously turning to look at the entrance of the cave. When she finally got a chance to speak Summer spoke a little quickly.

"That's great Morning Star, and you're totally right Noir, we should get this guy to a doctor and follow that gorgeous flaaa..... I mean that kind mare who is willing to lead us."

With that she began trotting out of the cave entrance into the storm, the Stallion bobbing just above and in front of her, working to catch up with the red maned mare.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-11-07 19:24:41)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#27 2012-11-07 22:45:25

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"That's great Morning Star," Summer said "and you're totally right Noir, we should get this guy to a doctor and follow that gorgeous flaaa..... I mean that kind mare who is willing to lead us."

Morning Star raised an eyebrow muttering to herself "And she thinks I'm the perv..." but along with Tambourine followed Summer as she began trotting to the cave entrance with unconscious stallion in magical tow.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#28 2012-11-08 00:03:59

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

Summer took this as her cue to trot forward to stand beside The Yellow unicorn, her glowing horn's light blending with that cast by the others.

"Though I would love to stay in this damp cave forever I would much rather figure out what is going on, I have clients I don't want to disappoint. And take off that face wrap..... slowly... before I launch you all the way to Canterlot."  Solar was glad someone had her back, even if they didn't know her that well. "Thank Celestia, someone thinks this is really odd."   She heard a sound behind her, which she found to be Brilliant Lens, who fainted. 

The mare removed the face wrap to reveal a face full of longetivity and beauty with a red flowing mane.  Solar was impressed, "She's not bad looking.  Even I can give credit where it's due." She thought to herself.  Solar still didn't trust her though, "Dangerous things are often pretty"

"I'm the wife of a store owner here, and this place is Equestira. I'd think you would know that unless you're TRAVELERS!" she said in a excited tone "I'm always excited when we get visitors, I heard your voices coming from this direction and investigated and I found you bunch! As for this storm it's nothing compared to the usual fits of weather we have here; so I'd suggest you come with me. My husband is a shop owner here, he'll be so excited to see you!" She trotted out of the cave excitedly.

The pegasus leaned over and spoke to Summer before going over to the corner of the cave to retrieve the frantic unicorn.

Noir let out a slight cough, "Now while I will admit it is probably a little TOO convenient that she came out here, to this very cave, while we all have no idea how we got here and offered us a place to stay, I think we should take her up on it. Especially since Comatose over there just passed out and hopefully the store is in a town where a doctor can check him out. We might also get some answers about how we ended up here." 

"A little convenient? More like a lot convenient." Solar replied, pausing to consider his words, "Though it pains me to say so, you are correct.  I don't trust her, but that doesn't mean I'm heartless.  For Brilliant, we should follow her.  Mark my words, I will be watching her and she won't make a fool of me."

Summer walked over to the grey unicorn colt and helped Noir with him.  The pegasus had also convinced the unicorn with the tambourine cutie mark to join her.  Solar joined them and overheard a short bit about the new unicorn's story.  She had also learned the pegasus name was Morning Star.  Solar looked at the group, "This is where my expertise comes into play.  I may not like this idea, but I refuse to get wet.  You may join me if you wish the same." Solar's horn started glowing and an intangible barrier formed around her, "For rainy days, this spell is essential."  She started stepping outside stopping to reveal that the barrier acted as a magical umbrella.  She waited for the others to catch up with her.

Last edited by Ember Swift (2012-11-08 00:05:34)

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#29 2012-11-08 07:09:56

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"A little convenient? More like a lot convenient." Solar replied, "Though it pains me to say so, you are correct.  I don't trust her, but that doesn't mean I'm heartless.  For Brilliant, we should follow her.  Mark my words, I will be watching her and she won't make a fool of me."

'Good,' Noir thought 'Means I don't have to watch her full time' He glanced to see if everyone else was going along with his suggestion.

Noir was just a teeny tiny bit shocked. Not only did both Morning Star and Summer follow his plan (along with the other ponies), they accepted it without comment. They even appeared to be getting along.

"That's great Morning Star," Summer said "and you're totally right Noir, we should get this guy to a doctor and follow that gorgeous flaaa..... I mean that kind mare who is willing to lead us."

Or maybe Summer was just too busy staring at the mare's flank to care...

Noir watched as Morning grumbled to herself and lead the orange unicorn, who was introduced as Tambourine, out of the cave, following Summer. 'So maybe not a total victory,' thought Noir, 'but at least they aren't yelling'

The yellow unicorn spoke up, "This is where my expertise comes into play.  I may not like this idea, but I refuse to get wet.  You may join me if you wish the same." Noir saw Solar's horn start glowing and an intangible barrier formed around her, "For rainy days, this spell is essential."  She started stepping outside stopping to reveal that the barrier acted as a magical umbrella.

"If you don't mind, I think I'll take you up on that," Noir said, walking up next Solar. "My fedora would normally help a little bit but in this kind of downpour? I wouldn't be able to wear it for a long while. Plus, this cave was already damp and cold and I have no interest in getting colder and damper." He gave her a small smile, "Thanks for letting me stand under your umbrella."

Last edited by twitchy.717043 (2012-11-08 07:13:46)

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#30 2012-11-08 09:38:48

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The mare leads you to the shop, and opens the door. You see the sign is a candy cane. As you enter the shop she places the lantern on the floor and begins lights the many on the walls to reveal a store gleaming with candies and sweets galore, each one more tempting then the one before.

"Please feel free to help yourself to some candy while I help get my husband"

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#31 2012-11-08 20:26:39

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

The walk down to the town was mainly uneventful. Noir was doing his best to keep an eye on the mystery mare, Summer, the coma pony and Morning Star. Although during his rapid switches of attention, he thought he saw Solar steal a quick glance at him out of the corner of his eye. He filed that away for later examination.

The mare lead them into a nearby town to a shop with a candy cane for a sign.  "Quaint, Six lost ponies in a candy shop.  What could go wrong?" Solar said.  As the group entered the shop, the mystery mare placed the lantern she had on the floor.  Lights started turning on around the shop revealing candies of all sorts and sizes.

Noir took a look around at the store, with all sorts of candy lining the walls. While his stomach did rumble a fair bit, Noir felt slightly unsettled.

"You know, when I look at this place, I can't help but remember an old fable I was told as a foal," said Noir. "The one about the two lost foals who found a gingerbread house out in the middle of the forest? And an old mare lived in it? Well, spoiler alert for those who don't know, the mare was a witch and she tried to cook the children in her oven. Granted, she didn't have a husband..."

Last edited by twitchy.717043 (2012-11-09 00:34:23)

#32 2012-11-08 21:39:21

Ember Swift

During the walk to town Solar couldn't help but notice the colt she was sharing her umbrella with.  She knew what she thought of him, but couldn't shake a nagging feeling in the back of her mind.  "Why can't I say anything?" Solar asked herself as the rain pounded on her umbrella, "He's just a fluffed up colt".  For the rest of the walk she tried to focus on the mare and watched for any suspicious moves that would betray her appearance.  At least she had something to focus on, occasionaly glancing over at Noir, "This mare is not what she seems, I know it."

The mare lead them into a nearby town to a shop with a candy cane for a sign.  "Quaint, Six lost ponies in a candy shop.  What could go wrong?" Solar quipped, finding it difficult to get details on the rest of  the town due to the downpour.  The group entered the shop where the mystery mare placed the lantern she had on the floor.  Lights started turning on around the shop revealing candies of all sorts and sizes.

"Please feel free to help yourself to some candy while I help get my husband",  the red maned mare said as she walked into the back of the store.  "I think I'll pass on that.  Celestia knows what kind of candy this is." Solar said, assuming her usual uptight tone, "Besides, I am a grown pony; Candy is for foals and the like.  I  prefer the delicacy of strawberries dipped in chocolate.  That is a true treat."

"You know, when I look at this place, I can't help but remember an old fable I was told as a foal," said Noir. "The one about the two lost foals who found a gingerbread house out in the middle of the forest? And an old mare lived in it? Well, spoiler alert for those who don't know, the mare was a witch and she tried to cook the children in her oven. Granted, she didn't have a husband..."  Solar knew the story he was talking about.  "The one where some lost little ponies find a haven in the middle of the woods. That certainly does have some similarities to now," Solar replied, changing the tone of the conversation..  "Much as I hate to frown on all of this," Solar said sarcastically, sweeping her hoof around the store, "We still need to find some help for Brilliant Lens.  Unless you want to carry him the entire time, Summer?" the last question dripping with sarcasm.

Last edited by Ember Swift (2012-11-08 21:44:41)

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#33 2012-11-09 14:42:04

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

During the walk over Morning extended her wing to shelter Tambourine from the rain, she was going to get wet ether way (although apparently not as wet as Summer) and she might as well as use the opportunity to earn a few points with what seemed to be a potentially useful horn head. She was about to offer her other wing to Noir but noticed he was already heading for Solar's magical umbrella and silently cursed. That smart but easily pliable colt could be useful.

Morning looked over to a smiling Tambourine as they followed the others through the rain.
"So, where did you get that golden wheel thingy and do you know anything about it?", She asked, "I've never seen anything like it and I've seen a lot through uh... buying and selling antiques and artifacts."

"I don't know", Tambourine replied, "I've just always had it... Last time I was in Canterlot though I ran into this pegasus mare, Ms. Grape, and she was injured and taking an injured friend, a unicorn colt, to the Hospital - both were beat up and had glass cuts everywhere and the colt was unconscious."

"Sounds like the bucker got drunk attacked his marefriend and she clobbered him - good girl."

"No it couldn't have been that! She seemed to care..."

"I've seen it a lot in the bars. Mare or Colts just continuing to go back to their 'special someponies' who just continue to abuse them. 'Love' and 'Lust' makes ponies do strange things." (and makes them very pliable and useful she silently added to herself)

"Well anyways, I helped them to the hospital with my Vardo. I talked with Ms. Grape to keep her awake and she mentioned she studied lore and artifacts. So I showed her the golden wheel and she thought she had once read of something like it a while ago, somewhere. She wanted to look at it some more but I had a tour circuit as traveling performer. So we arranged to meet-up several months later when their was a hole in my schedule and she was attending a Symposium on mysterious ancient artifacts of Equestria in Canterlot. I was getting ready to head to Canterlot right before I ended up here."

Morning and Tambourine continued talking as they approached a shop with a candy cane sign. The mysterious mare who seemed to be doing well opened the door then led the group in before lighting the shop up with lots of candles.

"Please feel free to help yourself to some candy while I help get my husband", The mare called out.

Morning looked around this place was strange - why all the candles every where instead of magical lights? Perhaps the mare was some sort of Earth Pony Way extremist like some Marenonite groups who utterly rejected anything any kind of magic that wasn't the natural to Earths. The mare wasn't dressed in archaic Earth garb though so maybe she was a Highlander and the group was somewhere in the highlands near Hoofington - so she might not have traveled that far... Still she had to know. Maybe she could even still make it back to the festival and find that pony who had seen her mother, North Star, alive.

Also the offer seemed strange... What sort of crazy shop keeper would bring in a bunch of ponies and tell them to just help themselves to all of her wares? And why couldn't have been a brewery instead of a candy shop? Then again she might be one of those conniving ponies who offer all sorts of help only to hold their victims hostage later with an enormous bill. She had heard of some shop pony in Hoofington (ironically enough) named 'Generosity' as being rather infamous for those sort of tactics in her general store on the outskirts of Hoofington... But that mare was said to be a cream coated horn head with a rich deep blue mane.

With her well trained eyes Morning looked around for anything of value, oddness, or even something that would give her a clue as to who this mare was and what region of Equestria the group was in as she began poking around under the guise of looking for sweets.

Morning caught the other ponies talking about some foal story and groaned to herself as she continued poking around the shop, 'Ugh. Here I am trying to find out where the heck we are and all the horn heads are all busy acting like foals on a sleepover and telling little foal's stories.'

(OOC: See the Bailpre RP - long story short the injured ponies were kinda Morning Star's fault. Also Morning is a bit of a rouge with involves permanently and secretly borrowing the occasional item. tongue

I'll translate her stuff into something for the OC database at some point soon.)

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#34 2012-11-09 15:06:33

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer walked ahead of the rest of the group, keeping just behind the mare with the red mane.

Rain kept running off of Summer's head and she was getting cold, but a quick adjustment of the floating stallion helped to keep her dryer and warm her up a little.

after a short and otherwise uneventful walk they came to a shop which sign had candy canes on it. The crimson unicorn followed the  other pony in, lowering Brilliant Lens in front of her at the last moment so he didn't hit the door frame.   

As she entered Summer's eyes came upon the largest selection of candy she had ever laid eyes upon.

"Please feel free to help yourself to some candy while I help get my husband" The red maned mare said as she went into a back room, Summer's eyes following her all the way, and immediately returning to the selection around her when the mare left view.

"I think I'll pass on that.  Celestia knows what kind of candy this is." Solar said in an uptight tone, reminding Summer Rose of the 'high class' ponies she worked for in Bailpre "Besides, I am a grown pony; Candy is for foals and the like.  I  prefer the delicacy of strawberries dipped in chocolate.  That is a true treat."

"You know, when I look at this place, I can't help but remember an old fable I was told as a foal," said Noir, Summer watched him as he spoke, and couldn't help but notice that everypony else was bone dry, how had they managed that?.

"The one about the two lost foals who found a gingerbread house out in the middle of the forest? And an old mare lived in it? Well, spoiler alert for those who don't know, the mare was a witch and she tried to cook the children in her oven. Granted, she didn't have a husband..." 

Solar continued on with the story.  "The one where some lost little ponies find a haven in the middle of the woods. That certainly does have some similarities to now," Solar went on

"Much as I hate to frown on all of this," She said dripping with sarcasm as she waved her hoof across the room, "We still need to find some help for Brilliant Lens.  Unless you want to carry him the entire time, Summer?" the last question dripping with even more sarcasm then the Yellow Unicorn previous statements.

Summer had half forgotten that she was still levitating Brilliant lens, and she slowly lowered him into a corner. Summer turned back to face Solar Eclipse and Noir and began speaking in her own air of high class.

"While I must say that chocolate covered strawberries are divine, especially on a summer night and paired with a fine moscato, there is something to be said for the simple foalish pleasures one can take from much simpler fare, such as that spread around us."

Summer trotted slightly closer to her companions.

"and as for concerns about that we may be dinner for this mare and her husband, while we were transported here on Nightmare Night, you cannot let such fables keep you trusting others and taking advantage of what life puts in front of you. Also, if I remember correctly, the villain in that fable was positively hideous, and in my opinion our current host is anything but hideous and unattractive."

Summer's horn lit up again as she used her magic to open a nearby jar and floated several red candies out of it, stopping the pile near her and separating one from the rest, levitating it into her mouth while leaving the rest hanging in her magical aura.

"mmmmmmmmmm raspberry" the crimson mare said with a wide smile, eating the candies one by one.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-11-09 15:13:37)

Normal is boring.

#35 2012-11-09 18:11:09

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Morning looks through the shop's various wears; you find that it looks of regular candy with a almost putrid smell. As Summer popped the candies in her mouth she could taste the obvious sweetness of it, but as more went in you have the taste of blood in your mouth.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#36 2012-11-09 20:01:57

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Tambourine trotted over to the rest of the group but tripped and fell over on to Noir.

"Oh, I'm sorry", the brown unicorn said looking into the unicorn colts' face then blushing and looking away, "My name is uhhh.... Tambourine."

Morning sniffed some of the candies and they smelled somewhat rank. "Hrm, interesting. Now I see why she is giving them away...", Morning muttered to herself, "all her stock has gone bad". Carefully she grabbed one of the containers of candy in her mouth and trotted over to Noir with a heavily bushing Tambourine on top of him. Groaning and wondering how the stallion had thus far managed to have not died of a heart attack yet given the sheer frequency of times something like that or worse had happened to him Morning spat out the candy container onto the ground next to Noir's face.

"This candy doesn't smell right.", Morning said, "I think something's wrong here - what do you make of it Mr. Smart Horny?"

Morning then noticed Summer downing multiple pieces of candy.

"Shhh... and hold on a second though.", She whispered and then turned back to look at Summer while smiling, "This is going to be priceless! I wish this moment could last forever..."

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#37 2012-11-09 20:42:45

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir watched as Summer gently set down the sleeping pony only to turn about and address Solar. Noir noticed that again, she used a speech pattern tha was more at home in the nobility.

"While I must say that chocolate covered strawberries are divine, especially on a summer night and paired with a fine moscato, there is something to be said for the simple foalish pleasures one can take from much simpler fare, such as that spread around us." the unicorn mare said.

Noir heard her continue onward but had suddenly become preoccupied by the brown unicorn knocking him over, only on land on top of him. While slightly dazed, he saw her face blush.

"Oh, I'm sorry! My name is uhh...Tambourine" she said.

Noir had suddenly become very aware of how close she was to him and in the rather...intimate position they were in. He felt his pulse rapidly quicken and could feel his face turning red.

"Uh...No worries, I don't think a small bump will do much. No harm, no foul, right?" he said, giving the mare a nervous chuckle. "I'm uhh... Noir by the way. Nice to meet-"

Noir was cut off by a sudden container of candy landing dangerously close to his face. He noticed Morning Star standing over them, a slightly sour look on her face.

"This candy doesn't smell right.", the mare stated, "I think something's wrong here - what do you make of it Mr. Smart Horny?"

Noir was enjoying the mild haze of lust he was in until he caught a whiff of the candy. Gagging at the smell, he pushed it away quickly. He turned to look at Morning Star, only to see her staring at the direction Summer was in with a smile on her face.

"Shhh... and hold on a second though.", she whispered, "This is going to be priceless! I wish this moment could last forever..."

Noir further strained to turn to get better look at Summer (causing Tambourine to shift on top of him in a way he found extremely delightful) to see the crimson mare popping the candy into her mouth. Noir felt even more nauseated.

"Summer! Stop eating those!" he choked out, struggling to avoid vomiting.

#38 2012-11-09 21:18:20

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

After Noir started trying to choke out "Summer..." Morning quickly stuffed her hoof to Noir's mouth.

"I said 'Shhhh....'", She whispered before turning back to look at Summer still downing on the candy.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#39 2012-11-09 23:31:17

Ember Swift

Summer slowly lowered Brilliant Lens into a corner. Summer turned back to face Solar Eclipse and Noir and began speaking Like Solar had.

"While I must say that chocolate covered strawberries are divine, especially on a summer night and paired with a fine moscato, there is something to be said for the simple foalish pleasures one can take from much simpler fare, such as that spread around us."

Solar looked at Summer with some contempt, "Now she's just mocking me."  Summer trotted slightly closer to her companions.

"and as for concerns about that we may be dinner for this mare and her husband, while we were transported here on Nightmare Night, you cannot let such fables keep you trusting others and taking advantage of what life puts in front of you. Also, if I remember correctly, the villain in that fable was positively hideous, and in my opinion our current host is anything but hideous and unattractive."

Solar remembered her observation from before, "Many dangerous things appear beautiful before they strike."

Summer's horn lit up again as she used her magic to open a nearby jar and floated several red candies out of it, stopping the pile near her and separating one from the rest, levitating it into her mouth while leaving the rest hanging in her magical aura.

"mmmmmmmmmm raspberry" the crimson mare said with a wide smile, eating the candies one by one.

Solar looked at her.  Summer was going to give herself a stomach ache at the rate she was eating those candies.  "Don't say I didn't tell you so.  Even a foal knows too much candy is a bad thing," Solar said looking at the unicorn as she kept downing the candy.

Tambourine trotted over to the rest of the group but tripped and fell over on to Noir.  "Oh, I'm sorry", the brown unicorn said looking into the unicorn colts' face then blushing and looking away, "My name is uhhh.... Tambourine."  Solar was annoyed with the brown unicorn, though she couldn't exactly peg why.  She suspected it had something to do with how she felt on the way to town.  "Colts!!" Solar cursed as she tried to find some hint of where they where.

Solar noticed Morning Star sniffing some of the candies, "Hrm, interesting. Now I see why she is giving them away...", Morning muttered to herself, "all her stock has gone bad". Carefully she grabbed one of the containers of candy in her mouth and trotted over to Noir with a heavily blushing Tambourine on top of him. Morning spat out the candy container onto the ground next to Noir's face.

"This candy doesn't smell right.", Morning said, "I think something's wrong here - what do you make of it Mr. Smart Horny?"  Morning then noticed Summer downing multiple pieces of candy.

Morning whispered something to Noir, looking excited about something.  Solar levitated one of the candies and inspected it closer.  It looked like a normal piece of candy, but had a rancid smell that would disavow anypony from candy for a long time.  "How can you not taste....... whatever is in this is?", asked Solar.  Solar didn't dare try one of the vile pieces of candy; Her stomach wouldn't let her.

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#40 2012-11-11 08:23:05

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"Don't say I didn't tell you so.  Even a foal knows too much candy is a bad thing," Solar said to Summer Rose, who was continuing to eat the candy piece by piece.

"Alright mother dearest, I'll be sure not to eat enough to spoil my supper."The crimson mare replied with a slightly mocking tone, who was this unicorn to tell her what to do?

Summer watched as Tambourine fell on top of Noir and his face begin to blushed. She remembered how easy it had been for her to get him to turn red lie that too. After watching them for a few moments Summer turned around to look at the shelves around her and all the different candies now made available to her by the Mare's generous offer.

It was only a few seconds more when a new taster began to fill Summer Rose's mouth, instead of raspberry she had begun to taste blood. Summer stopped where she was, she didn't remember biting the inside of her mouth while she had been eating, and a quick inspection with her tongue confirmed that fact, it also helped her find the real source, because as her tounge went or the candy the taste got stronger. Summer couldn't believe what she was tasting, and promptly spit out the piece she had been eating, and spitting out as much of the taste as possible, dotting several nearby containers with red.

"WHAT THE BUCK IS THIS!?!?!" The crimson unicorn shouted out, and dropped the candy that had been in her magic aura on the ground as she countine to spit and do whatever she could to get the taste out of her mouth.

Normal is boring.

#41 2012-11-11 11:57:41

Fire Blossom

"WHAT THE BUCK IS THIS!?!?!" Brilliant heard just as his mind was waking back up. "Onyx are you-," he siad, getting up on his feet in a flash. "...oh, your'e not her...." He clearly looked dissapointed as he saw it was Summer that had screamed out.The pain that had in his head had lessen in the last time he had been awake, but its lingering feeling was still annoying to him.

Feeling a bit depressed as he studied his new surrounding, he asked anypony "Where in Luna's Moon are we," looking at Summer, "Why were you screaming," and turning his head to Tambourine, "And who's this...cute Unicorn?"

[OOCC: I noticed this but Brilliants eyes are a shade of brown...thought this could be used by someone later.]

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-11-11 12:11:55)

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#42 2012-11-11 17:05:21

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

As the candies hit the floor they rolled into the other side of the room toward a door; the door opened to reveal the mare. "What's the matter? don't you like our candy? From behind her you see a shadow; the shadow begins to speak. "I am the candy maker; do you have a problem with my wears..." He comes into the light to reveal his mutilated face with various elements replaced with candy, The stitches between the candy and his face looked moldy as the dead flesh was de-composing. The mare looks at the group still smiling "Don't worry it's just my husband, now please try some more" You a cleaver on the candy maker's side

(OOC: http://acheron187.deviantart.com/#/d5j4ooo The example of what he looks like)

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#43 2012-11-11 17:14:10

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"WHAT THE BUCK IS THIS!?!?!" Summer shouted out, and dropped the candy that had been in her magic aura on the ground as she continued to spit and do whatever she could to get the taste out of her mouth.

Morning Star fell over and began uproariously laughing. "Bahahahaha!!!! That's too rich! Perhaps next time you'll sniff and and look at something you're going to eat before you start stuffing your face with spoiled putrid wares!! You could stand to lose a little weight though!"

Tambourine looked over from on top of Noir and frowned. "Are you ok, Ms. Rose?"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#44 2012-11-11 17:45:59

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

As if the putrid smell of the candy wasn't enough, Noir definitely did not like the taste of Morning's hoof in his mouth. He was about to hit her with a stun spell when he heard Summer shout out "WHAT THE BUCK IS THIS!?!?!". He could hear her spitting, trying to get the taste of whatever vileness she had put in her mouth. Morning fell back, laughing loudly, removing her hoof from his mouth.

"That's too rich!" the pegasus said between laughs, "Perhaps next time you'll sniff and and look at something you're going to eat before you start stuffing your face with spoiled putrid wares!! You could stand to lose a little weight though!"

Tambourine, still atop of Noir, turned her head and said "Are you ok, Ms. Rose?"

Noir shot the pegasus a dark look. Considering the smell of the candy, it could not have been healthy in the slightest for Summer to have eaten those. "At the risk of sounding like a foal, Morning, that was really mean. We have no idea how dangerous these are. Summer, how do you feel?"

Just then, he heard the door open and the mare from before asked "What's the matter? don't you like our candy?"

Noir then heard a much larger sounding voice say "I am the candy maker. Do you have a problem with my wares?"

The mare's voice spoke again saying "Don't worry, it's just my husband, no please try some more!"

Unfortunately for Noir, his view of the couple was blocked by the counter in the store. He quietly whispered at Tambourine, "Uh, Tambourine? Can you describe what they look like to me?"

#45 2012-11-11 19:00:39

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Feeling a bit depressed as he studied his new surrounding, Brilliant asked anypony "Where in Luna's Moon are we," looking at Summer, "Why were you screaming," and turning his head to Tambourine, "And who's this...cute Unicorn?"

"Heh." Tambourine giggled, "I think his name is Noir, I'm Tambourine!"

Noir shot Morning Star a dark look. Considering the smell of the candy, it could not have been healthy in the slightest for Summer to have eaten those. "At the risk of sounding like a foal, Morning, that was really mean. We have no idea how dangerous these are. Summer, how do you feel?"

"Oh lighten up!", Morning laughed back, "Hey, this is probably some joke shop or something unless they are just really bad candy merchants!"

Just then, he heard the door open and the mare from before asked "What's the matter? don't you like our candy?"

Noir then heard a much larger sounding voice say "I am the candy maker. Do you have a problem with my wares?"

The mare's voice spoke again saying "Don't worry, it's just my husband, no please try some more!"

Unfortunately for Noir, his view of the couple was blocked by the counter in the store. He quietly whispered at Tambourine, "Uh, Tambourine? Can you describe what they look like to me?"

Tambourine turned her head and then immediately buried her face into Noir's chest, hugging him tightly, "It looks bad... Really, really, bad."

Morning caught a glimpse of the candy maker and immediately she stopped laughing.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#46 2012-11-11 20:07:12

Ember Swift

It was only a few seconds more when Summer stopped where she was. She looked like she had bitten off more than she could metaphorically chew.  Solar looked up from the candy piece she was looking at to see Summer spitting out a thick red liquid from her mouth.  The thick red fluid dotted several candy containers nearby.  "Pretty things, figures," Solar said sarcastically, starting to feel some sympathy for the foolish mare.

"WHAT THE BUCK IS THIS!?!?!" The crimson unicorn shouted out, and dropped the candy that had been in her magic aura on the ground as she continued to spit and do whatever she could to get the taste out of her mouth. 

Morning Star fell over and began uproariously laughing. "Bahahahaha!!!! That's too rich! Perhaps next time you'll sniff and and look at something you're going to eat before you start stuffing your face with spoiled putrid wares!! You could stand to lose a little weight though!"

Tambourine looked over from on top of Noir and frowned. "Are you ok, Ms. Rose?"

Brilliant Lens was starting to wake back up; probably from the ruckus Summer was causing near him.  "Onyx are you-," he said, getting up on his feet in a flash. "...oh, you're not her...." He clearly looked dissapointed as he saw it was Summer that had screamed out.  He looked mildly annoyed, but in better condition than he was before.  "Where in Luna's Moon are we," looking at Summer, "Why were you screaming," and turning his head to Tambourine, "And who's this...cute Unicorn?"

"Heh." Tambourine giggled, "I think his name is Noir, I'm Tambourine!"

Noir shot the pegasus a dark look. "At the risk of sounding like a foal, Morning, that was really mean. We have no idea how dangerous these are. Summer, how do you feel?"  "Oh lighten up!", Morning laughed back, "Hey, this is probably some joke shop or something unless they are just really bad candy merchants!"

Solar looked at Summer, "Are you going to live?  If so, I have four words: I told you so."  Solar started walking over to Brilliant Lens to see if he was okay.  Just then, she heard the door open and the mare from before asked "What's the matter? Don't you like our candy?"  Solar made it over to Brilliant Lens, "Oh, It's not me who has a problem."

Solar Eclipse heard a much larger sounding voice say "I am the candy maker. Do you have a problem with my wares?"

Solar looked over at the new voice to find what she assumed to be a colt with candy replacing various body parts.  Solar didn't have to be near IT to see there was some serious problems in this candy shop.  She stood closer to Brilliant, sheltering him from the monstrosity that stood near the door.  "We need medical help, but not like that," Solar said under breath.

Noir looked at Tambourine and whispered something in her ear.  Tambourine turned her head and then immediately buried her face into Noir's chest, hugging him tightly, "It's bad... Really, really, bad."

Morning caught a glimpse of the candy maker and immediately stopped laughing.

The mare's voice spoke again saying "Don't worry, it's just my husband, no please try some more!"  Solar looked at the mare, "No, I think I'll pass.  If this is your normal wares, I don't want any of it.  Point us to the closest SANE pony and we'll be on our way."  Solar did not want to be here any longer.  Surely the other ponies thought the same thing.  "If sane is even possible here.  Welcome to the madness?  What does that mean?", Solar asked, casting an intense glare in the candy makers direction.  Years of friendless solitude had made their mark on her, "I want to know where in Equestria we are, and  I want to know now."  Solar was clearly getting annoyed with the events up to now as her fierce orange eyes started to glow.

(OOC: Solar's eyes are literally glowing.  Reason to be revealed later.)

Last edited by Ember Swift (2012-11-11 20:15:22)

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#47 2012-11-11 22:48:39

Fire Blossom

"Tambourine, what a lovely name." Brilliant was happy to have at least some generosity from another pony since he awoke. The last time it was just a Solar and pegasus bickering back and forth over some nonsense. In fact the same pegasus was still with him, laughing at Summer for an unknown reason, as the one Tambourine named Noir gave her a dark look.

"At the risk of sounding like a foal," Noir had began to say. "Morning, that was really mean. We have no idea how dangerous these are. Summer, how do you feel?" 

"Oh lighten up!", Morning laughed back, "Hey, this is probably some joke shop or something unless they are just really bad candy merchants!"

"Oh, It's not me who has a problem." Solar said while she started waking over to Brilliant as the pegasus still laughed aloud

"I am the candy maker," A loud male voice announced itself. "Do you have a problem with my wares?"

Brilliant wondered why Morning stopped laughing as she looked at the stallion in the shadow of the rooms back, but when he tried to adjust his eyes to see the candy maker more clearly, Solar moved closer to him, blocking his view of the Candy Maker. "We need medical help, but not like that," Brilliant heard Solar say under her breath. That statement confused him.

"Don't worry, it's just my husband, now please try some more!"  A voice that he could remember was from the mare that appeared before he had passed out at the cave.

"No, I think I'll pass," Solar said, while staring at the mare. "If this is your normal wares, I don't want any of it.  Point us to the closest SANE pony and we'll be on our way." she clearly looked like she didn't want to be where thier at any longer. "If sane is even possible here.  Welcome to the madness?  What does that mean?", Solar finished saying, giving whom ever the Candy Maker was in the shadow an intense glare, while her eyes started to glow.

"Could somepony inform me what the hay is going on?" Brilliant said confused, with a hint of concern in his tone.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-11-11 23:41:05)

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#48 2012-11-11 23:22:28

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The first sound that Summer heard while she was still trying to clear her mouth of the taste of blood was Morning Star's laugher.

"Bahahahaha!!!! That's too rich! Perhaps next time you'll sniff and and look at something you're going to eat before you start stuffing your face with spoiled putrid wares!! You could stand to lose a little weight though!"

Summer stopped to stare daggers at the pegasus, red spittle hanging from her mouth.

she was about to say something when Tambourine looked over from on top of Noir and frowned. "Are you ok, Ms. Rose?"

All Summer answered with was a snort of indignation and she was pleasently suprised to see Noir come to her defense.

"Considering the smell of the candy, it could not have been healthy in the slightest for Summer to have eaten those. "At the risk of sounding like a foal, Morning, that was really mean. We have no idea how dangerous these are. Summer, how do you feel?"

Summer heard a door open behind her and the familiar voice of the mare with the red mane.

"What's the matter? don't you like our candy?"

Summer turned to give the mare a piece of her mind, but the words caught in her throat as she saw what could only be described as an abomination emerge from the shadows. His face had partially been replaced with candy, using poor home surgery, leaving the flesh rotten and decomposing. It took all of Summer resolve not to vomit at the sight of him.

"I am the candy maker; do you have a problem with my wears..."

"Don't worry it's just my husband, now please try some more" the red mane mare said, who was suddenly  uch less attractive to Summer, consider what she may or may not have done with that thing behind her.

The crimson Unicorn continued to face off with the storeowner, but she heard Solar begin speaking up behind her.  "No, I think I'll pass.  If this is your normal wares, I don't want any of it.  Point us to the closest SANE pony and we'll be on our way."If sane is even possible here.  Welcome to the madness?  What does that mean?", she paused for just  a moment, "I want to know where in Equestria we are, and  I want to know now." 

Summer noticed that an orange glow had begun coming from behind her, casting an unearthly glow on the candymaker and his wife, and allowing Summer to see the clever at the candyman's side in the glow. The crimson Unicorn began gather up jars of candy in her magic, ready to fling them at a moments notice.

"I don't know what the buck you are or what kind of place this is, but Celestia help me, if you don't tell me how to get out of here I will pound you until you are a pile of bloody pulp and powdered sugar!"

Normal is boring.

#49 2012-11-12 08:19:52

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

"No, I think I'll pass.  If this is your normal wares, I don't want any of it.  Point us to the closest SANE pony and we'll be on our way."If sane is even possible here.  Welcome to the madness?  What does that mean?", she paused for just  a moment, "I want to know where in Equestria we are, and  I want to know now."

The crimson Unicorn began gather up jars of candy in her magic.

"I don't know what the buck you are or what kind of place this is, but Celestia help me, if you don't tell me how to get out of here I will pound you until you are a pile of bloody pulp and powdered sugar!"

The candy Maker looked at them and smiled "My dear I'm surprised you don't know what this town, this is Ponyville... Run if you will, you won't get far. Oh and miss rose welcome to the madness" He started laughing "Run! The Madness will get you all!"

The bell at the school began to ring and doors begin to fly open in the town, you here more laughter coming from outside.

Far off in another cave 2 ponies awake from a slumber to the sound of bells and laughter.

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#50 2012-11-12 08:37:27

Fire Blossom

Silver Tongue woke as bells tolled.
The laughter, the laughter, oh crazed people made her shiver so.
The lite blue pony with her silver mane hue, wished to go out , but she knew not to be bold.

"Why pray tell did I sleep with the brothers Grimm, anypony should know of it's horror." She said lighting her horn aglow, revealing her mark of twisted words around an orb.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-11-12 08:55:57)

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB