Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2012-11-12 15:28:37

Blarney Stone

Re: Welcome to the Madness

Blarney blinked his eyes at the sound of bells chiming and the echoed voice of some other pony he hadn't heard before. Then again he didn't know that many ponies in Ponyville. He groaned as he got to his hooves and shook off the wet mud from his green vest and ash gray mane.

"Whew, might have had a wee too much cider. Did I hear some other pony in here? It's a bit difficult ta see." Blarney asks, his accent thick with his heritage. He trotted around in the dark in hopes of finding a something solid to grab onto.

A bit of luck can go a long way.

#52 2012-11-12 16:21:17

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

You feel around in the dark and find something, You pick it up to find a decapitated head in your hooves

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#53 2012-11-12 16:41:02

Blarney Stone

Now this Blarney's eyes had adjusted to the dark he could make out the shape of pony's head in his hooves. Dropping the head he leapt back as far as he could in horror.

" Faith n’ Begorrah! What in Celestia's name is going on here?!" His heart pounding a mile a minute as he searches for an exit.

#54 2012-11-12 16:53:08

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

You see the cave exit as well as another pony there; There is a thunder storm outside and you can see the faint lights of a distant town.
(OOC:Other pony being Lewa's 2nd character)

Last edited by Acheron187 (2012-11-12 16:53:57)

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#55 2012-11-12 17:27:07

Blarney Stone

The shine from the unicorn snapes Blarney out of his state of panic and isn't going to miss his chance.

"Oi lass, best be taking our chances in tha storm. There's a much darker evil in here." He starts galloping toward the exit and stops in the rain to see what the other pony is doing, hoping she isn't the cause of the gruesome sight from before.

#56 2012-11-12 18:05:42

Fire Blossom

"Oi lass," A colt earth pony announced himself to Silver Tongue as he came galloping her. "Best be taking our chances in tha storm. There's a much darker evil in here."

Silver doubted that the cave was more threatening than the thunderous dark clouds in the sky, but she guessed that if she wanted to turn to the next page of this story she had to move on. "You may be right, but that laughter I heard makes me think that town is more than it seems." Silver said as she zipped up the jacket she was wearing with her magic to keep herself warm, and other reasons.

Turning her head to the green colt, she asked sincerely. "Oh you must be...Blarney...right? My name is Silver Tongue."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-11-12 18:11:40)

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#57 2012-11-12 18:25:20

Blarney Stone

Turning her head to the green colt, she asked sincerely. "Oh you must be...Blarney...right? My name is Silver Tongue."

Whether the town seemed strange or not, to Blarney the unknown was  better than the gore in the cave that he already knew. As for the laughter, he doesn't remember too well but it doesn't help with his growing fear.

He bats his eyes at the mare and nods.

"Ai, Blarney Stone. It's a pleasure ta make ya acquaintance but this may not be tha time for pleasentrys. We need to find some shelter." He was curious as to how the mare knew him. He was new to Ponyville and only really met one other pony. In anycase he was glad he wasn't alone right now.

Last edited by Blarney Stone (2012-11-12 18:27:39)

#58 2012-11-12 22:06:29

Fire Blossom

He bat his eyes at the Silver and nodded, seeming that her questionable guess was right. "Ai, Blarney Stone. It's a pleasure ta make ya acquaintance but this may not be tha time for pleasentrys. We need to find some shelter." he said happly

"Well, then we must be off than shall we," Silver said while she started to form a basic magic shield, its dark blue arua shined in the storms darkness. "This might not be much, but should help keeps us dry." Inviting Blarney to walk next to herself.

[OOCC: I think this should be Silvers last till Acheron says somthing]

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#59 2012-11-12 22:59:12

Blarney Stone

Blarney didn't mind the rain. In fact he enjoyed it on some nights but he wasn't about to turn down a generous offer and strode along side her, keeping with her pace. Hopefully someone in town will be there to help. Now would not be a good time for Blarney's luck to turn sour.

#60 2012-11-12 23:06:05

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

The crimson Unicorn began gather up jars of candy in her magic.

"I don't know what the buck you are or what kind of place this is, but Celestia help me, if you don't tell me how to get out of here I will pound you until you are a pile of bloody pulp and powdered sugar!"

The candy Maker looked at them and smiled "My dear I'm surprised you don't know what this town, this is Ponyville... Run if you will, you won't get far. Oh and Miss Rose, welcome to the madness" He started laughing "Run! The Madness will get you all!"

The bell at the school began to ring and doors begin to fly open in the town, you here more laughter coming from outside.

Solar was officially unnerved, "Noir, get everyone together and head for the door. I might be able to get us out of here, Solar style."  Solar's eyes were still glowing, stronger than before.  "We can't stay here."  Solar looked towards the Candy maker, focusing her magic for use.  At the tip of her horn, a flash of fire appeared from nowhere.  She focused her attention on the candy maker, "Summer, put the jars down.  This is neither the place or time."

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#61 2012-11-12 23:23:05

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The candy Maker looked at the group and smiled "My dear I'm surprised you don't know what this town, this is Ponyville... Run if you will, you won't get far. Oh and Miss Rose, welcome to the madness" He started laughing "Run! The Madness will get you all!"

Summer heard a school bell from outside, and could only imagine what was going on beyond the exit of the candy shop, but she wanted to find out, if only to escape the current situation.

"Noir, get everyone together and head for the door. I might be able to get us out of here, Solar style."  Rose heard Solar say from behind he as the light got brighter.  "We can't stay here."

"Summer, put the jars down.  This is neither the place or time."

Summer risked a quick glace back toward the other Unicorn and saw along with glowing eyes a small tongue of fire licking at the tip of her horn. The Crimson mare knew exactly what she was going to do now.

Using a burst of magic, she sent every jar flying at the candy man and his wife at the same time, and before they had even made contact turn and began bolting towards the door.

"EVERYPONY FOR THEMSELVES!!" was all she said before she charged out the exit into the street beyond.

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#62 2012-11-12 23:43:36

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Solar was unnerved "Noir, get everyone together and head for the door. I might be able to get us out of here, Solar style."  Solar's eyes were still glowing, stronger than before. 

"We can't stay here."  Solar looked towards the Candy maker, focusing her magic for use.  At the tip of her horn, a flash of fire appeared from nowhere.  She focused her attention on the candy maker.

"Summer, put the jars down.  This is neither the place or time."

The mare stepped forward "No for that dear"

Using a burst of magic, she sent every jar flying at the candy man and his wife at the same time, and before they had even made contact turn and began bolting towards the door.

The jars struck them knocking them onto the floor.

"EVERYPONY FOR THEMSELVES!!" was all she said before she charged out the door only to run into a yellow colt with almost orange and red mane "Hello there..." he said laughing as his grin stretched to the edges of his face, with sharp jagged teeth. There were many behind him including a little colt "Look at those chops I can't wait for a taste"

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#63 2012-11-13 00:13:18

Ember Swift

The jars struck them knocking them onto the floor.

"EVERYPONY FOR THEMSELVES!!" was all she said before she charged out the door only to run into a yellow colt with almost orange and red mane "Hello there..." he said laughing as his grin stretched to the edges of his face, with sharp jagged teeth. There were many behind him including a little colt "Look at those chops I can't wait for a taste"

Solar made sure the the shop owners were down before focusing her attention to the door.  "Really, you can't follow a simple order," Solar cursed as she turned to see the crowd at the door.  "Shiny!", Solar cursed, refocusing her magic to something more appropriate.   Solar ran for the door knocking Summer against the wall.  She blasted a wave of air out the door launching the ponies gathered outside some distance.   Solar took a step outside and stomped her hooves hard against the ground. 

The effects of her efforts showed in the form of a wall made of raised earth from the ground.  It was high enough to allow a quick escape while the ponies on the other side were still dazed from the attack.  Solar turned around to face the group inside.  Her eyes were no longer glowing like they had before, "Now we make a hasty escape, but we do it together."

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#64 2012-11-13 00:30:59

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Solar ran for the door knocking Summer against the wall.  She blasted a wave of air out the door launching the ponies gathered outside some distance.   Solar took a step outside and stomped her hooves hard against the ground. The effects of her efforts showed in the form of a wall made of raised earth from the ground.  It was high enough to allow a quick escape while the ponies on the other side were still dazed from the attack.  Solar turned around to face the group inside.  Her eyes were no longer glowing like they had before.

"Now we make a hasty escape, but we do it together." Solar said with much haste in her voice

You here the ponies just beyond the wall digging until you hear a song...

"Hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head..."

They stop digging at the wall "It's her...Let's wait for her to finish, besides she's always been one to leave scraps"

(OOC: the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUeveYwQKrk)

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#65 2012-11-13 07:28:58

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir was stunned by the flurry of activity that had happened. First, Solar had taken a very aggressive stance against the shop owners (who Noir couldn't actually see, but based on the mare latching on to his body from their appearance and Solar readying what appeared to be high intensity magic, it was bad), only to be followed by Summer following suit.

He then heard the other voice, the one who called himself "The Candymaker" speak, "My dear I'm surprised you don't know what this town, this is Ponyville... Run if you will, you won't get far. Oh and Miss Rose, welcome to the madness" the voice started laughing, "Run! The Madness will get you all!"

"Hey Tamby, babe?" Noir gently said, a slight edge of nervousness creeping into his voice, "As much I would love this position, I have a feeling we may start running very soon. Just stick close to me and we'll get out of here ok."

A bell started ringing and the doors flew open.

"Noir!" Noir turned to see Solar glowing, a small flame sprouting out of her horn, "Get everyone together and head for the door. I might be able to get us out of here, Solar style."

Based on her name, and the small fire, Noir guessed that meant fire, lots of fire.

"Morning, Summer, Tamby, uh... other Colt! You heard her, let's get out of here!"

[OOC:I'm assuming at this point Tamby has gotten off Noir, but I'm willing to edit if she's really that terrified.]

Noir heard Summer reply with "EVERYPONY FOR THEMSELVES!" as she threw all the Candy in the direction of the voice. Noir shot a glance over, only to see what could be quickly described as a candy coated abomination.

Noir turned towards the door, only to see Summer run into a pony with sharpened teeth. "Look at those chops! Can't wait for a taste!" it said, giving Summer a quick once over.

Noir heard Solar mutter "Really? You can't follow a simple order?" as the mare knocked Summer out of the way. Solar then blasted the thing out of the way and raised a giant wall of earth. "Now we make a hasty escape, but we do it together!" Solar shouted.

Noir charged at the wall, intending to leap over it when he heard something. "Hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head..."

He then heard the things behind the wall say "It's her... Let's wait for her to finish, besides, she's always been one to leave scraps."

He turned back to the group, his horn glowing as he readied his stun spell, "Uh Solar? How quickly can you use that fire ball you were charging? We might need it"

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#66 2012-11-13 18:30:26

Fire Blossom

Brilliant Lens hadn't the tinyest clue what was going on, but Solar's glowing eyes had made a point that she wasn't liking somthing, none the less her aggressive stance. He sure hated being the one out of the whole loop of information."My dear I'm surprised you don't know what this town, this is Ponyville... Run if you will, you won't get far. Oh and Miss Rose, welcome to the madness" the voice started laughing, "Run! The Madness will get you all!"

"Noir!" Solar called out to the brown unicorn colt, who he had a feeling meeting before. He would he to think on that later if things progress well."Get everyone together and head for the door. I might be able to get us out of here, Solar style."

"Morning, Summer, Tamby, uh... other Colt! You heard her, let's get out of here!"Noir said

Just as Brilliant turned to reach the others that were closer to the rooms exit, her heard Summer yell out "EVERYPONY FOR THEMSELVES!" while seemingly tossing somthing at the Candy Maker whom he has still yet to see clearly in the darkness of the rooms shadows. After Summer had tossed what looked to have been jars of candy, she was the first to run out of the door, and the first to run onto some Repugnant looking ponies with wicked grins of pointed teeth.

"Look at those chops! Can't wait for a taste!" one said, giving Summer a quick once over.

"Really?" Solar said as she was behind them, seeminy done with whatever she had done to the Candy maker. "You can't follow a simple order?" Brilliant saw her knock Summer out of the way as she blasted the wicked pony with a fireball and raised a wall of earth. "Now we make a hasty escape, but we do it together!" Solar shouted at them.

Brilliant was about to lend some help to Tambourine, when suddenly the air became quiet with a sickening sound of someponys singing. "Hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head..."
The Repugnant ponies stopped talking when they heard that singing. "It's her... Let's wait for her to finish, besides, she's always been one to leave scraps."

Noir had turned to the group, his horn glowing as he readied a spell, "Uh Solar? How quickly can you use that fire ball you were charging? We might need it"

"I'm with Noir here...and could somepony tell me what the buck is going on!"Brilliant shouted. "Ponyville looks nothing like this."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-11-13 21:25:13)

#67 2012-11-13 22:32:52

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"I'm with Noir here...and could somepony tell me what the buck is going on!" the colt shouted. "Ponyville looks nothing like this."

"I'm assuming we are in an alternate world or something, one that's very messed up with ponies trying to kill us." said Noir,, "Either that, or we are in a different town called Ponyville. I mean, let's be honest, Ponyville isn't exactly the most original name ever. Also, what's your name? I don't think I ever caught it."

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#68 2012-11-13 22:55:03

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer had burst out of the food into the rain, only to find herself running into a yellow colt with almost orange and red mane "Hello there..." he said laughing as his grin stretched to the edges of his face, with sharp jagged teeth. There were many behind him including a little colt "Look at those chops I can't wait for a taste"

Summer froze with fear at the sight of these pony things obviously intent on eating her, but before they could make a move Solar came rushing out of the door and shoved her back against the wall. She blasted a wave of air out the door launching the ponies gathered outside some distance.   Solar took a step outside and stomped her hooves hard against the ground.
The effects of her efforts showed in the form of a wall made of raised earth from the ground.  It was high enough to allow a quick escape while the ponies on the other side were still dazed from the attack.  Solar turned around to face the group inside.  Her eyes were no longer glowing like they had before,

"Now we make a hasty escape, but we do it together."

Summer was beginning to think this working together thing might be a good idea, especially if it allowed her to remain ungobbled.

The cannibel ponies had begun digging at the wall, but they stopped as Tthe crimson mare began hearing a song

"Hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head..."

They stop digging at the wall "It's her...Let's wait for her to finish, besides she's always been one to leave scraps"

Summer remembered that song from her foalhood, and hearing it maimed like that was something she didn't want to stand for. Noir had joined them from inside and his own horn had begun to glow. , "Uh Solar? How quickly can you use that fire ball you were charging? We might need it"

Brilliant was the next to make it out, looking confused at the current situation.

"I'm with Noir here...and could somepony tell me what the buck is going on!" the colt shouted. "Ponyville looks nothing like this."

"I'm assuming we are in an alternate world or something, one that's very messed up with ponies trying to kill us." replaided Noir,, "Either that, or we are in a different town called Ponyville. I mean, let's be honest, Ponyville isn't exactly the most original name ever. Also, what's your name? I don't think I ever caught it."

" Who cares what his name is! We got bigger problems right now! You three watch out for whatever is singing, and I'l keep an eye out to make sure candyman does take us from the rear!"

(Summer takes her position in front of the doorway and attempts to levitate the cleaver away from candyman and into her own control.)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#69 2012-11-13 23:53:40

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The cleaver comes to Summer, you see the handle looks like that of a candy cane with a gummy bear hanging off the end on a chain. (Now in possession of the Candy Cleaver)

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#70 2012-11-14 01:11:23

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

As soon as Morning Star recovered herself she scooped up the container with the putrid candy she had deposited by Noir and stuffed it in her saddle bags.

"Hey Tamby, babe?" Noir gently said, a slight edge of nervousness creeping into his voice, "As much I would love this position, I have a feeling we may start running very soon. Just stick close to me and we'll get out of here ok."

"Ok...", Tambourine said getting off Noir but staying extremely close to the colt.

A bell started ringing and the doors flew open.

"Noir!" Noir turned to see Solar glowing, a small flame sprouting out of her horn, "Get everyone together and head for the door. I might be able to get us out of here, Solar style."

"Morning, Summer, Tamby, uh... other Colt! You heard her, let's get out of here!"

Morning dashed to a counter and knocked a bunch of containers onto the floor between the candy maker and the group creating a hazard on the floor that would hopefully slow down a pursuit.

"Listen you horn heads!", Morning shouted, "Use your freaky magic to knock the containers to the floor to slow do...."

Suddenly Summer Rose Shouted "EVERYPONY FOR THEMSELVES!" as she threw all the Candy in the direction of the couple as Morning ducked nearly getting hit by a barrage of glass containers.

Morning turned to see the couple knocked down. "That works too..." She added glaring in the direction of the retreating Summer.

Summer run into a pony with sharpened teeth at the door. "Look at those chops! Can't wait for a taste!" it said, giving Summer a quick once over.

Morning heard Solar mutter "Really? You can't follow a simple order?" as the mare knocked Summer out of the way. Solar then blasted the thing out of the way and raised a gigantic earthen wall. "Now we make a hasty escape, but we do it together!" Solar shouted.

Noir charged at the wall, intending to leap over it when he heard something. "Hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head..."

He then heard the things behind the wall say "It's her... Let's wait for her to finish, besides, she's always been one to leave scraps."

He turned back to the group, his horn glowing as he readied his stun spell, "Uh Solar? How quickly can you use that fire ball you were charging? We might need it"

"I'm with Noir here...and could somepony tell me what the buck is going on!" the Brilliant shouted. "Ponyville looks nothing like this."

"I'm assuming we are in an alternate world or something, one that's very messed up with ponies trying to kill us." said Noir,, "Either that, or we are in a different town called Ponyville. I mean, let's be honest, Ponyville isn't exactly the most original name ever. Also, what's your name? I don't think I ever caught it."

"Who cares what his name is! We got bigger problems right now!" Summer yelled, "You three watch out for whatever is singing, and I'l keep an eye out to make sure candyman does take us from the rear!" Summer then used her magic to grab the candy maker's cleaver.

"For once I agree with Summer! I'm going to take a look to see what we're up against out there." Morning yelled as she fluffed her wings then dashed out of the door and into the air to get a quick look the situation past the earthen wall.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#71 2012-11-14 15:08:48

Ember Swift

Solar stepped outside into the rain.  She would have put up her umbrella, but that would make her vulnerable and prevent any other magic from use.  "Great, my mane is going to be soaked!" Solar cursed to herself

Solar heard the ponies she blew from the door just beyond the wall digging.  They stopped when a song started being sung.

"Hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head..."  Solar was unnerved by the tune as she had heard it before from her parents.  "Ok, that is creepy,"

Noir turned back to the group, his horn glowing as he readied a spell, "Uh Solar? How quickly can you use that fire ball you were charging? We might need it"

"I'm with Noir here...and could somepony tell me what the buck is going on!"Brilliant shouted.

Solar started a fire from her horn, only to find it fizzle out from the rain.  "Yeah, that's not an option right now.  The rain is too strong, and I have a better idea," Solar replied, focusing a different type of magic.

"Ponyville looks nothing like this," Brilliant Lens observed.  "I'm assuming we are in an alternate world or something, one that's very messed up with ponies trying to kill us." said Noir,, "Either that, or we are in a different town called Ponyville. I mean, let's be honest, Ponyville isn't exactly the most original name ever. Also, what's your name? I don't think I ever caught it."

"Who cares what his name is! We got bigger problems right now! You three watch out for whatever is singing, and I'l keep an eye out to make sure candyman does take us from the rear!"

Solar noted as the crimson Unicorn levitated the cleaver the Candy maker had to herself, "Well, that's one potential problem out of the way."

"For once I agree with Summer! I'm going to take a look to see what we're up against out there." Morning yelled as she fluffed her wings then dashed out of the door and into the air.

Solar focused her thoughts on the pools of water on the ground.  At that moment the nearby puddles of rainwater started flowing towards her forming a floating medium sized orb of water in front of her.  "I have to stay calm," Solar thought, trying to maintain control of the orb.  "In case anypony hasn't figured it out, there are cannibals on the other side of that wall.  Best not to go over the wall.  Unless you wish yourself a painful death, that is." Solar advised, trying to keep calm, despite the music.  "Brilliant, unless you can do something, you had better stay close to...... Tamby", the yellow unicorn directed to Brilliant, "I don't want to see you get hurt."  Solar tried to bury her emotions, but didn't know how well she was doing.

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#72 2012-11-15 09:36:42

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Far off a presence watches the group from a far "Where did they come from!? I thought I told you to tell me whenever new visitors come to my realm"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." the liaison said in a whimpered voice

"WELL YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO! Why do you think I left you alive..." The dark presence said in a angry tone "Call her off, I want to meet them"

Within the throne room a portal opened

"Now go get them! and Don't fail me again, you know what happened the last time"

"Of course...I will not fail you" once again in a whimpered tone

(Morning looked past the wall to see that all the ponies had left) Back in the town the singing began to fade until it stopped. Silver and Blarney make it to the town and find the train station; train sitting stationary and quite as can be.

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#73 2012-11-15 10:24:52

Blarney Stone

After some time, Blarney and Silver find themselves on the edge of town near the train station. This seemed as good as any place to rest and get out of the rain so he directs her attention to the platform and rushes under the roof. Blarney falls to his knees and catches his breath.

"Whew! This pony was definitely not meant fer racein. This seems ta be good spot ta rest a bit. Though I got ta tell ya this place seems oddly familiar." Blarney says, looking at his surroundings.

#74 2012-11-15 10:55:48

Fire Blossom

After a while of walking with Blarney in the thunderous storm, they happened upon a deserted train station. Blarney had rushed up to be sheltered under the platforms roof, But Silver kept herself cautious of the surroundings.She could still remember the creepy laughter, and was weary of what ever had done it.

"Whew! This pony was definitely not meant fer racein. This seems ta be good spot ta rest a bit. Though I got ta tell ya this place seems oddly familiar." Blarney said, looking at his surroundings.

"Yes, your right...it does seem familiar." Silver states while trotting under the platforms roof to join Blarney. "If anything would be an accurate guess, I would say Ponyville...but it doesn't feel right. Its as if the air itself is filled with-" stopping herself from finishing what she was about to say, she shifts something under her jacket. "Ah, don't take any heed of my words. I've been into too many horror books recently."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-11-15 11:02:36)

#75 2012-11-15 22:34:55

Blarney Stone

Blarney took note of Silver's observation and tried to remember when he moved to Ponyville a month ago. This did indeed seem like the train station he arrived at. He wonders for a moment whether his farm is in the same condition as this location is, but puts the thought aside for now. Blarney stands to face his colleague and removes his hat. Partly to ring it dry but mostly to show respect.

"Perhaps you're right. No sense fussin over somethin we don't know yet. But now tha we have a moment allow me ta properly introduce meself. Blarney Stone, son of Whet and grandson of Rune at your service lass." Blarney bowed slightly and put his hat back on, crossing his front legs.

"I don't mean ta pry but me curiosity is gettin the better of me. How is it you knew my name? I just moves to Ponyville from Gallopway only a month ago and I'm not tha well known yet. Or perhaps my reputation precedes me." He says with a light smirk. It was nice to forget about the previous event for a moment and meet someone new for a change. But he kept an eye out for anything suspicious around them.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB