Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#826 2013-06-28 00:30:36

Fire Blossom

Re: Welcome to the Madness

Silver couldn't help shake her head is disbelief at what Morning Star had asked. Even if this blacksmith was a artisan In his craft, it should take a whole day to craft such complex equipment. She just guess things well be done to the best due to the limited time she thought they had.

Putting the thoughts aside, she strapped on the chest piece of the full plate. She was shocked to see the royal purple tint of the piece darken to a almost black, matching the Nightmare amours tint she had before Flare removed the magic from her. "Well that's...not good...." Silver whispered to herself.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-07-04 11:07:01)

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#827 2013-06-28 12:19:58

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Wraith handed the blacksmith a scroll "Blue prints for what I like to call the battle claw" it was that of a gauntlet that went up his arm covering his shoulder and connecting into the rig on his back "I've had that pretty little number for month's, just never had the materials..."

(Waiting on you lilac for the dark king...)

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#828 2013-06-28 21:40:23

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer Rose listened as the dark lord spoke, and as he ran his tongue along her neck she it felt kind of like a barb in the forest.

Mental notes: Dark lord gets weird and multi personality like during sex, and watch out where he runs his tongue in the future, that may not feel very good in certain areas.

Before her eyes the Dark Lord continued to return to his normal from

"I do apologize for that, you brought out the beast" He said somewhat panting.

"You're not the first pony to say that to me" she punctuated with a kiss. "And you were incredible my King, shall there be a round two?"

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#829 2013-07-06 14:47:30

Fire Blossom

While the others were still giving their requests to the blacksmith, something was itching in the back of Brilliant's mind. He wished is was just the mending wound, but it wasn't. It was something that had been bugging him since he learned of what was probably going to happen to a pony that didn't mean any ill will towards them. In fact, she seemed rather betrayed when the Dark Lord had lied about the Spear...which Silver now wields. The air around that alicorn still felt a bit cold.... Brilliant just hoped the nightmarish mare stays friendly.

Approaching Storm Swift, he tried to sound as stern as he could when he spoke. "Miss swift, I want to talk about Peppermint. If she were your enemy, why would she knowingly come here knowing that she would be damned."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-07-06 14:49:16)

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#830 2013-07-16 22:50:17

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir was somewhat... surprised by how detailed Morning's request was. He didn't have much of an idea himself. He last remembered giving Summer his baton and the only implements he had were more lethal than he wished. "I would like a light baton or club, something not heavy enough to cave in a skull. If you could run a small current of electricity through, just enough to knock out a pony on a hit. As far as protection, I just need something light to move in and that doesn't get in the way."

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#831 2013-07-20 18:24:26

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Tambourine followed Noir's request. "err... I'll take a reenforced cloak for protection", she said trying to think of something to Complement Noir's choices, "and as for weapons...  a Telithe (1) and a Khopesh (2)."

Ellipses trotted over up a showed a drawing of traditional Changeling armor to the blacksmith.

((OOC:
1. a long sash closed at both ends and weighted with sand - functions similar to a whip.
2. a sickle shaped sword.))

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#832 2013-07-22 19:32:59

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

"So we can have anything?", Morning questioned while rifling through her bag and pulled out a scrap of paper with some drawings on it that she deposited on the ground in front of her.  "I want this.", she continued, "Pegasopolis style armor with some improvements. For one the helm could use lights for dark areas, protective amber lenses that can slide into place protecting the eyes in flight and making distant objects more distinct, and if possible a communications talisman to communicate with other fliers and groundlings.

The armor itself should be protective and light weight covering all vulnerable areas. Retractable blades in the fore leg boots, wing blades, and the tail fitted into a rig to gain another a tail operated blade turning a simple pegasus into an unstoppable force with three hundred sixty degrees of attack and defense coverage."

"uh, .... huh," the stallion said trying to translate the poor crayon drawing into what morning had said.

Wraith handed the blacksmith a scroll "Blue prints for what I like to call the battle claw" it was that of a gauntlet that went up his arm covering his shoulder and connecting into the rig on his back "I've had that pretty little number for month's, just never had the materials..."

The weaponsmith opened the plans and looked them over.

Noir spoke up next, "I would like a light baton or club, something not heavy enough to cave in a skull. If you could run a small current of electricity through, just enough to knock out a pony on a hit. As far as protection, I just need something light to move in and that doesn't get in the way."

Tambourine followed Noir's request. "err... I'll take a reenforced cloak for protection", she said trying to think of something to Complement Noir's choices, "and as for weapons...  a Telithe (1) and a Khopesh (2)."

The green unicorn replied, "These shouldn't be too difficult.  Certainly easier than the flyin' suit of iron the pegasus wants."

Ellipses trotted over up a showed a drawing of traditional Changeling armor to the blacksmith.  The green unicorn looked over the plans, "Made this before, shouldn't be too hard."

The green weapon smith turned to Midnight, "I need you to deliver something to Target Shot for me.  Just follow Stormie.  Shes headed  there for her daily reaming anyways."  The unicorn levitated the contents on the counter to the back of his shop, "No dillydallying, you hear?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brilliant approached Storm Swift, trying to sound as stern as he could when he spoke. "Miss swift, I want to talk about Peppermint. If she were your enemy, why would she knowingly come here knowing that she would be damned."

"Beats me," The grey pegasus replied, "those affected by the madness aren't quite right in the head.  I can't quite reckon why she would do something like that without being touched in the head."

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#833 2013-07-23 00:06:22

Fire Blossom

Brilliant could understand logic. Summer seemed to have lost her own mind when she had been tainted, though Peppermint had been different. She had seemed to want the light to come back as much as anypony.

"Could she at least be asked why she followed us instead of going her own way?"

#834 2013-07-23 16:15:34

Ember Swift

"Could she at least be asked why she followed us instead of going her own way?", Brilliant asked. 

Storm Swift looked at the stallion, "That may prove difficult.  Milady was seeing to her execution this morning.  It might be too late to ask that."

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#835 2013-07-24 13:56:01

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Made this before, shouldn't be too hard.", the Weaponsmithe said.

Morning's ears perked up at this. "You've made Changeling armor before?", She asked.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#836 2013-07-24 14:25:33

Ember Swift

Morning's ears perked up.  "You've made Changeling armor before?", She asked.

"Yep," the green weaponsmith replied.

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#837 2013-07-24 16:49:45

Fire Blossom

Silver overheard the conversation  between Brilliant and Storm. She still have lingering feeling of hate for her leading Blarney to his death, but Miss Red-eyes despised Dusk as much as she does. She was still scared of what may become of her, but a part of her was tainted with getting what she wants.

Now fully armoured, Silver went up to Storm. "I need to see Red-eyes right now, or if you want I will go look for her myself," She glared at the pegasus, "Using a location spell wouldn't make it that hard, seeing as I know her dimensional resonance. I'd love to see you try stop me from getting to her...."

You should calm down Silver.
"You should calm down Miss Silver Tongue"

"I'll calm down after everypony doesn't treat Red-eyes like-" she paused for a moment, realizing that Twi wasn't the only person that just spoke. The earth pony, whom had barely introduced himself to her, was staring at her hesitantly.

Her situation should be handled with care
"Peppermint's situation should be handled with care"

The strange fact of having both Twi and brilliant speaking almost the same words at the same time confound her, and put pause in her intended actions. "O-ok...but I want to see her before you condemn her for eternity...."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-07-24 23:42:29)

#838 2013-07-26 18:20:51

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Yep," the green weaponsmith replied.

"You mind elaborating?", Morning asked, "Are you a changeling yourself?"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#839 2013-07-27 17:58:18

Ember Swift

"You mind elaborating?", Morning asked, "Are you a changeling yourself?"

"I have made changling armor for someone else," the weaponsmith replied, "and no, I am not a changling."

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#840 2013-07-27 20:01:16

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"And who might this be?", Morning asked, "It just seems odd that a pony would make changeling armor."

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#841 2013-07-27 20:05:39

Ember Swift

"And who might this be?", Morning asked, "It just seems odd that a pony would make changeling armor."

"I'm not at liberty to say who I made the armor for," the weaponsmith replied.  "Mayhaps, you may meet em', but you may not know till afterwards."

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#842 2013-08-01 21:15:24

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight Loved Delivering things, as usually it was slightly heavy stuff that would help strengthen his back. "Yes Master What Is it I shall be Delivering today I am Happy to deliver it" Midnight says as a smile spreads across his face.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB