Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-12-25 10:54:07

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

(OC) Discord's Magical Hearth's Warming New Year!!!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-merry-chaos-everypony.png

Your entire vision is blinded in a flash of light and the next thing you know you are standing in a magnificent castle foyer looking almost identical to Canterlot Castle's only with large amounts of doors on both floors. Immediately you notice a Draconequus in a luscious scarlet velvet smoking jacket with black trim and wildly colored socks. He is currently 'smoking' a white pipe with bubbles issuing forth. Some of you recognize him - he is Discord. Discord notices that your group has arrived and lifts an eyebrow... Several uncomfortable seconds tick away as he stands there frozen with a lifted eyebrow.

"HAPPY HEARTH'S WARMING AND NEW YEARS EVERYPONY!!!", Discord suddenly exclaimed throwing his arms wide and floating uncomfortably close to all of your faces. "I'm glad you could all make it on such sort notice! We are going to have so much fun!"

Discord then started singing:

"Be my guest!
Be my guest!
Put my service to the test..."

Suddenly a scroll puffed into existence and discord paused to unroll and read it.

"CEASE AND DESIST!!!" Discord said with a shocked expression then he crumpled and toss the paper away "Well, this Mr. Disney is going to be getting a lot of coal in his stockings."

"But... but you were frozen in stone how...?", a voice called out.

"Oh you precious little ponies and your cute little ideas of time, space, logic, cause and effect. When will you learn that beautiful chaos cares not for your little conceptions of reality! That's why you'll find that some of you are from vastly different times and realities! But enough of these boring little explanations we're here for a party and there is cookies and punch by the door!!!"

Discord gestures towards the main door next to which is small table with cups, a pitcher of punch, and a plate of cookies.

"Oh and I wouldn't suggest attempting leave by that door - the realm of chaos isn't particularly suitable for ponies."

"You!" A lime green unicorn stallion with a silvery mane approached a white pegasus mare with a midnight blue and crimson stripped main.

"You!" She replied, her eyes narrowing full of fury and hatred.

"There will be not of that - yet!", Discord announced, poofing between the mare and stallion and blooping them on their noses and briefly turning their eyes to spirals giving them selective amnesia, "This is a happy occasion!"

Discord then poofed back to his original location.

"Anyway, what's a Hearth's Warming without gifts?! Ms. Pony Christmas!"

A yellow pegasus mare with green gem eyes in a Santa Claus suit stepped forth and began to distribute gift boxes.

"Inside you'll find a gift and a pair of socks (OOC: Whatever you want to have in it) from this wonderful mare! Discord stepped aside to reveal a cute mint green mare with a pink mane wearing Christmas socks and an sock turned Santa hat.

"Hello!", Minty said, "Ah huh huh we got this twinkle wish star thing this year for the tree and I tried straitening it but I think I brokeiteded it... and then I was here and there were so many socks!!!"

"Isn't Mints adorable?!", Discord said with a smile hugging the mint mare, "Now have fun everypony!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((OOC: This is just a fun social RP thing that will run from now till around the end of January.

-If you never RPed before this is just a simple Free Form social thing and probably a good jumping on point to try things out

-Feel free to bring any and all characters from any time period or reality.

-This will be out of any continuity if you want to remember anything it will be at most a hazy feeling - no lasting consequences or whatever.

-If you want a current character in an RP let's say this happens right after Silver's horn lets loose a blast knocking Summer back in Darkness and the next post I'm going to make in Trotton (probably tonight) where the Hypertime device gives a flash (yeah going to restart it now that Christmas crap at work minus some clean up is going to be ending).

-Anyone can control Discord for whatever reason - he's random like that.

-This is the realm of Chaos feel free to poof things into existence etc. If you look out the windows you will see random scenes and places. If you open the main door all you will see is thick multicolored clouds everywhere, lots of wind, lightning everywhere and sheer uncontrolled chaos.

-The rooms are whatever you want but some rooms that stick out:

-Minty's Sock Room: A money bin like place filled with tons of socks! Swim and play in the glorious pool of socks!
-Tenpony Lounge: A run down art deco night club with a full service bar and a grey colt lounge singer (named 'Fine Voice') in a tux belting out Hearth's Warming & Christmas Music. There are also some Fallout Equestria characters milling about.
-The Colt Cave: A cave filled with a couch, a tv, a video game system, and a keg of cider.
-The Enterprise: The bridge and major areas of the USS Enterprise (D) from The Next Generation (the buttons go "bloop bloop" and do nothing).
-Pinkie Delights: A Perfectly pink room with pink pillows everywhere and candy spread out on some tables.
-The Milk Bar: A 50s style malt shop featuring eggnog, milkshakes, ice cream, and other milk related things staffed by a certain mare from Trottingham (No, you probably don't want to go there).
-The Garden: A garden of weird plants ranging from poison joke to black and blue berries.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#2 2012-12-26 08:12:52

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: (OC) Discord's Magical Hearth's Warming New Year!!!

Lilac Iris finds herself in a garden full of weird plants, after following the instructions given to her on a strange letter she received.

Summer Rose remembered taken something she was given at the club, all she remembers is somepony saying, "Let chaos reign", before she woke up in a room filled with pink, so much pink.

(OOC: Just putting some characters in, will have them start moving in a bit)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#3 2012-12-26 11:00:30

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir vaguely remembered getting knocked down by some sort of shock wave, which caused him to involuntary close his eyes. But when he landed, it didn't feel like the hard earth that he was expecting. It felt like a cold marble floor.

'Well, that's odd...' he thought.

As he opened his eyes, he realized that music was playing. Looking around him, a number of ponies seemed to be staring at him. Quickly getting up, and slightly adjusting his fedora to help conceal some of his embarrassment, Noir shuffled over to the bar.

"Barcolt, can you tell me where I am? I uh... seem to have forgotten." Noir said. "And get me something tasty, like a cider or something please."

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#4 2012-12-26 12:37:15

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

Ember Swift woke up to a colt in a fedora, "Barcolt, can you tell me where I am? I uh... seem to have forgotten." Noir said. "And get me something tasty, like a cider or something please."

Ember got up slowly, 'Ok, I was on my way to Trotton, right?  Unless I drank too much with Midnight.'  She checked to make sure she still had her packs, then looked at the colt, "Umm, you, whoever you are.  Where are we?  Am I still in Manehatten?  What time is it?"

Ember looked around, then mumbled to herself, 'When I find you, Midnight.'

(OOC: This is Ember before she arrived in Trotton.)

Last edited by Ember Swift (2012-12-26 12:38:37)

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#5 2012-12-26 13:52:50

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac Iris looked around at the plants around her, she knew it wasn't one of her gardens, and it was full of odd looking plants, and the ones she could Identify all had dire consequences if eaten or touched.

“Hello, is anypony there?” She called out, making sure not to touch any of the plants.

– - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Summer Rose got off the bed and looked at the pink room around her, she took a few small hops and moved around slightly, testing the physics of the world around her.

“Ok, doesn't seem like a trip, so where the buck am I and who the buck did I sleep with that decorates like this?”

She looked over and saw candy on the tables, she shrugged and helped herself to a piece.

Normal is boring.

#6 2012-12-26 14:30:59

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"Umm, you, whoever you are." Noir heard a voice say "Where are we?  Am I still in Manehatten?  What time is it?". He turned to see a white pegasus with an orange mane.

"The name's Noir, and as for those questions, the answers go: Good question, Good question, and Good question. I'm figuring that out myself at the moment. Not that I mind being here for the time being. The last place I was at was... less than friendly."

Noir gently shook his head, wondering if that madness was all just a horrible dream. But why would he pass out in a place like this? Nothing made any sense...

Oh well, at least no one was trying to eat him.

"Anyway, now that I've told you my name, would it be too much trouble to ask for yours?"

#7 2012-12-26 15:10:51

Ember Swift

The name's Noir, and as for those questions, the answers go: Good question, Good question, and Good question. I'm figuring that out myself at the moment. Not that I mind being here for the time being. The last place I was at was... less than friendly."

"Anyway, now that I've told you my name, would it be too much trouble to ask for yours?"

"My name's Ember Swift.  I think I may have had too much to drink last night," Ember replied, trying to piece together where she was before all of this.  "I've been in worse places, I suppose.  I need to get going.  There's this festival in Trotton."

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#8 2012-12-26 16:21:11

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"My name's Ember Swift.  I think I may have had too much to drink last night," the mare replied, "I've been in worse places, I suppose.  I need to get going.  There's this festival in Trotton."

Noir chuckled. "In a rush are we? Well, as soon as I get a hold of the barkeep he'll be able to point you the way. Barkeep! I need a drink over here!" Noir said, looking for at least somepony serving up drinks. After his glance turned up nopony, he decided he could at least use a conversational partner for a little bit. "Share a drink before you go? My treat?" Noir said to Ember, giving her a small smile.

Last edited by twitchy.717043 (2012-12-26 16:23:27)

#9 2012-12-26 17:28:34

Ember Swift

Noir chuckled. "In a rush are we? Well, as soon as I get a hold of the barkeep he'll be able to point you the way. Barkeep! I need a drink over here!" Noir said, looking for at least somepony serving up drinks.

"Share a drink before you go? My treat?" Noir said to Ember, giving her a small smile.

Ember returned a smile, "Look at you, a regular Casanova.  I bet you get all the mares, don't you."  Ember looked around to find no bartender near them, "I don't know about that drink, but I could stick around for a bit.  Wouldn't hurt, I suppose.  Soooo, any special somepony in your  life?"

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#10 2012-12-26 17:32:12

Fire Blossom

Hello, is anypony there?”

A moan of pain replied to the soft spoken words of the lite purple mare. Off in a short distance, a brown mare with a tangled mass of autumn brown and orange mane, laid on the lush grass in a restless state. The only thing she keeps mumbling be "I will not give you my daughter."

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#11 2012-12-26 18:27:41

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Ember smiled back. "Look at you, a regular Casanova.  I bet you get all the mares, don't you?" She also looked around seeing if there was a bartender, but like Noir, it appeared that she didn't find anypony. "I don't know about that drink, but I could stick around for a bit.  Wouldn't hurt, I suppose.  Soooo, any special somepony in your  life?" she asked.

Noir chuckled, "You don't mess around do you? Things are... were?... complicated. I'm having trouble finding the proper tense actually. You see, like you I have no idea where I am." Noir gave a small smile, "Pretty embarrassing for a Private Investigator. I'm supposed to find lost things and answers for ponies and here I am losing myself." Noir racked his brain, trying to remember what was going on before he arrived here.

"The last thing I remember, I was in this strange world inhabited by cannibal ponies. I was travelling with several companions, all of whom were special in one way or another. But now that I'm here, I'm beginning to wonder if I was having a really strange dream and they existed at all."

Noir shook his head, "Now that I say it out loud, it sounds crazy. Maybe somepony decided it'd be really funny to place some sort of mind spell on me. Anyway, you mentioned a festival down in a place called Trotton? What's it about?"

#12 2012-12-26 19:15:58

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac Iris heard a moan as if a pony was in pain, and as she rounded the corner she saw a brown mare with a brown and orange mane lying there.

“Are you okay?” Lilac asked, “you didn't eat anything did you? This garden is full of all sorts of plants not suitable for pony consumption.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Summer Rose ate a few of the pieces of candy, but found no ill effects.

“Well Summer, now that you have successfully foraged for food, time to find whoever it is that owns this place.”

Summer left the room of pink and down the stairs, following the sounds of some stallion singing. She found herself in a beautiful bar with a few ponies milling about. Summer instantly gravitated for the bar and sat down next to a pony in a fedora and scanned the bottled behind the counter.

“OOOOOOO pomegranate liqueur!” The Crimson mare squealed with delight and levitated the nearly full bottle over,pulling off the top and drinking straight from it.

“Put it on my tab barkeep, name is Summer Rose by the way.”

Normal is boring.

#13 2012-12-26 19:39:45

Ember Swift

Noir chuckled, "You don't mess around do you? Things are... were?... complicated. I'm having trouble finding the proper tense actually. You see, like you I have no idea where I am." Noir gave a small smile, "Pretty embarrassing for a Private Investigator. I'm supposed to find lost things and answers for ponies and here I am losing myself."

"The last thing I remember, I was in this strange world inhabited by cannibal ponies. I was travelling with several companions, all of whom were special in one way or another. But now that I'm here, I'm beginning to wonder if I was having a really strange dream and they existed at all."

Noir shook his head, "Now that I say it out loud, it sounds crazy. Maybe somepony decided it'd be really funny to place some sort of mind spell on me. Anyway, you mentioned a festival down in a place called Trotton? What's it about?"

Ember chuckled, "I just finished a job in Manehatten.  I deliver rare and valuable items for a living.  A high end courier, I guess.  Anyways, I just dropped off this scroll at the Manehatten Museum.  My friend, Midnight, took me out for a fun time last night.  And here I am, though I could have sworn I left for Trotton already."

Ember Swift continued her story, "There's this awesome festival down in Trotton.  I hear it should be fun, which means I want to be there.  I mean what could possibly be more interesting than the festival?"

A crimson unicorn mare entered the bar, “OOOOOOO pomegranate liqueur!” The Crimson mare squealed with delight and levitated the nearly full bottle over,pulling off the top and drinking straight from it.

“Put it on my tab barkeep, name is Summer Rose by the way.”

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#14 2012-12-26 20:30:00

Fire Blossom

“Are you okay?” a soothing voice of a mare creeped inside the the unconscious unicorn thoughts, “you didn't eat anything did you? This garden is full of all sorts of plants not suitable for pony consumption.”

"Huh...." Rune Word said hesitantly; her eyes fired around rapidly, absorbing her surroundings. "No, I haven't eaten or touched any of these plants, but...I should be dead. An annihilation spell hit me...."

Brushing herself off when she stood up, she looked at the mare earth pony in font of her, "Well, since I'm not a pile of cinders," she gave off a weak smile, "You mind helping me out beautiful. I've no clue in Luna's moon where I am."

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#15 2012-12-26 20:46:30

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"Huh...." the orange mare said hesitantly; her eyes fired around rapidly, absorbing her surroundings. "No, I haven't eaten or touched any of these plants, but...I should be dead. An annihilation spell hit me...."

Lilac tilted her head and stared confused at the Brown Mare, she had no idea what this pony was talking about.

Brushing herself off when she stood up, she looked at Lilac Iris, "Well, since I'm not a pile of cinders," she gave off a weak smile, "You mind helping me out beautiful. I've no clue in Luna's moon where I am."

The Purple mare was taken back by the forwardness of the other mare, but she recovered with only a slight blush coming to her face.

“Well I know for a fact this isn't one of my gardens, but as for where it actually is I have not the slightest clue. Perhaps there is someone in the house who can answer that question.” Lilac offered a hoof to help the Brown Mare up.

“Care to join? My name is Lilac Iris by the way.”

Normal is boring.

#16 2012-12-26 21:10:57

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Morning Star's head was spinning. Her armour was gone and she was wearing pink sockies. She remembered something about some colt and a weird thing and followed her instincts arriving in bar. This place looked rather run down but there seemed to be some decent music groggily she headed up to the bar when she noticed that sitting next to her was Noir and he was chatting up a rather good looking pegasus mare . Must be a dream well dream whiskey is almost as good as the real stuff...

"Barkeep, get me a Whiskey!" came a sheer chorus of voices. Morning looked down the other way and spied a gray pegasus mare with a midnight blue and crimson striped mane, a gray unicorn with the same mane coloration, a weird unicorn pony with what looked to be robotic legs withing fingers, glowing red eyes, and a black and crimson striped mane. Morning then noticed another white pegasus mare who looked very much like her but much more gracile with a purple and orange stripped mane.

"On Second thought," Morning added, "Get me a couple whole bottles."

Then when the white unicorn with a blue mane who was the barkeep came over she whispered that the nice handsome colt next to her was picking up the tab and passed over one of Noir's business cards while Noir was preoccupied.

A crimson unicorn mare entered the bar, “OOOOOOO pomegranate liqueur!” The Crimson mare squealed with delight and levitated the nearly full bottle over,pulling off the top and drinking straight from it.

"Put it on my tab barkeep, name is Summer Rose by the way."

It will be one moment Ms. Rose. The Barkeep mixed and poured the drink and sat it on the bar. Finally, he turned to Noir and Ember. "Well, aren't you the ladies man!", the Bar keep said, "I should take up that PI gig. What will you two be having now?"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#17 2012-12-26 21:32:05

Fire Blossom

"I'm Rune Word," her smile grew more genuine over Lilac Iris's modest greeting and words. "Archivist of Seanchai cove's sanctum library, and that would be lovely deary."

She blew a stray strand of her mane off her face as before she followed the lite lander mare, "I wonder where we are in the United Species Alliance we are."

#18 2012-12-26 21:36:39

Ember Swift

"It will be one moment Ms. Rose." The Barkeep mixed and poured the drink and sat it on the bar. Finally, he turned to Noir and Ember. "Well, aren't you the ladies man!", the Bar keep said, "I should take up that PI gig. What will you two be having now?"

Ember looked at the barkeep, "I'll have an Applejack Daniels, and make it a double, please."  Ember turned to Noir after he had placed his order, "So tell me about this strange world of yours.  It sounds interesting."

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#19 2012-12-26 21:52:52

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"I'm Rune Word," her smile grew as she continued speaking.

"Archivist of Seanchai cove's sanctum library, and that would be lovely deary."

She blew a stray strand of her mane off her face and moved to follow Lilac inside, "I wonder where we are in the United Species Alliance we are."

Lilac was confused yet again, she had spent quite a bit of time in libraries and in stories, and had plants from all over Equestria and the world in her greenhouses, but she had never heard of these places. She looked at Rune, trying to see if there was any obvious head wounds on the mare but finding none.

“Well a pleasure to meet you Ma'am,” and she walked into the house and was greeted by a yellow mare in a red and white suit whose eyes were green gems.

“WELCOME!” The pegasus said with a wide smile, “I see you haven't gotten your gifts yet! Follow me!” She said putting a wing around Lilac and Rune and pushing them along with her until them came to a door, which once opened revealed a room full of socks and boxes.

Lilac just stared wide eyed as she was pushed into the room, what the hay was going on!?!

“HERE YOU GO!” the yellow pegasus yelled as she handed each of them a box, “ENJOY!” Minty said as she trotted out the door.

“I need a drink” Lilac said as she stared at the box, not sure whether to open it or not.

Normal is boring.

#20 2012-12-26 22:17:16

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Ember chuckled, "I just finished a job in Manehatten.  I deliver rare and valuable items for a living.  A high end courier, I guess.  Anyways, I just dropped off this scroll at the Manehatten Museum.  My friend, Midnight, took me out for a fun time last night.  And here I am, though I could have sworn I left for Trotton already. There's this awesome festival down in Trotton.  I hear it should be fun, which means I want to be there.  I mean what could possibly be more interesting than the festival?"

"I vaguely remember my assistant mentioning it. I think she was planning to head down there for a vacation to go to that festival." Noir said.

“OOOOOOO pomegranate liqueur!” Noir heard a familiar voice say. He turned to see a very familiar crimson unicorn sitting at the bar.

"Put it on my tab barkeep, name is Summer Rose by the way."

No it couldn't be...

"Well, aren't you the ladies man!", the Bar keep said, "I should take up that PI gig. What will you two be having now?"

The unicorn bartender brought Noir out of his stunned state. Ember addressed the barkeep, "I'll have an Applejack Daniels, and make it a double, please." After placing her order, she turned to Noir. "So tell me about this strange world of yours.  It sounds interesting."

Noir raised an eyebrow while giving Ember a small smile, "So much for not drinking. It's hard to explain. According to some big head pony there, everypony got turned into cannibals through some horrible calamity. My group was supposed to get some spear of light so he could send us back home. In fact, that red crimson mare was one of the ponies in my group."

"Summer!" Noir said, raising his voice so the mare could hear him. And looking further down he also notice a familiar pegasus. "And Morning Star! Come over here! I need to talk to you both."

#21 2012-12-26 22:18:56

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"Also, barkeep. Give me something tasty. Like a rum and cola. Very light on the rum and heavy on the cola." Noir said, tipping his fedora at the barkeep.

#22 2012-12-26 22:58:49

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer sat at the bar twirling back and forth on her stool as she drank from her bottle and looked around at the rest of the ponies in the bar. She saw a grey mare with a brown mane, another who was white w with a red and black mane who appeared to have metal legs, but Summer was more interested in the black Mare with a white mane with streaks of gold and red.

The Crimson Mare was dressing her in her mind, putting her in a short skirt and socks before imagining taking them off of her. Summer was brought out of her fantasy by somepony calling her name.

"Summer! And Morning Star! Come over here! I need to talk to you both."

Summer looked over and saw Noir sitting there with a mare she had never seen before.

“Noir!” Summer called waving and hopped off her stool and trotted over, grabbing the stool next to the Grey unicorn and slapping him on the back.

“Good to see you again buddy, how's it been?”  She looked down and saw a something brown and bubbly sitting in front of him.

“Need something a little stronger? Here ya go!” Summer set her bottle down and levitated a bottle of raspberry vodka, a can of Iron Will energy drink and four short glasses from behind the bar and poured in the vodka, topping it off with the Iron Will and sliding a glass in front of her, Noir, and the other pony, saving the fourth for Morning.

The Crimson Mare raised her glass in a toast, “To old friends, new ponies, and the promise of a new night!” she downed her glass in a single go and slammed the cup back down on the bar.

Normal is boring.

#23 2012-12-26 23:13:06

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir eyed the drink in front of him. Summer seemed to be acting normal, compared to her former behavior. Maybe it was just all a horrible nightmare. Well, there was only one way to find out...

"Hey, Summer. I've been fine. But you would know that wouldn't you, right? After everything that happened in the candy shop? With the cleaver?" Noir asked.

#24 2012-12-26 23:21:04

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"Hey, Summer. I've been fine. But you would know that wouldn't you, right? After everything that happened in the candy shop? With the cleaver?" Noir asked Summer Rose.

Summer just stared at the Stallion for a second before she responded.

"The Candy Shop? I didn't know you were there. I didn't think anypony was there besides me and the mares who owned it ,the Butterscotch Twins. And there wasn't any cleaver, but there was some creative use of candy canes....." Summer trailed off for a brief moment,

"Were you watching through the window Noir? Did you enjoy the show?" Summer added with a sly smile.

Normal is boring.

#25 2012-12-26 23:34:41

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"I...Wha....Huh?" Noir said, as his higher brain functions processed what Summer had just said. "I... Nevermind..." Noir could feel his face turning red. "Miss Ember, it appears I owe you an apology. Apparently this world I was in was either a figment of my imagination or a very clever mind spell placed upon me by somepony."

"Regardless, Ember, this is Summer Rose. Summer, this lovely mare is Ember Swift." he said, gesturing at each mare respectively. "I met Summer shortly before she proceeded to have a shouting match in my office with Morning over there. This was followed by a big burly ex-guard kicking in my office's front door."

Noir reflected on what he had said to Ember so far. "You know, my life normally isn't as exciting as the stories I've been telling you..."

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB