Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-12-26 23:53:47

Fire Blossom

Re: (OC) Discord's Magical Hearth's Warming New Year!!!

Well a pleasure to meet you Ma'am.” Rune Word was happy to come across such a friendly mare. Compared to the predicament that she last remembered with the alicorn hunters, being blasted with the blind light of an  annihilation spell, this place seemed nice. Though she hoped her daughter got away.

When she walked into the house with Lilace, they were greeted by a yellow mare in a red and white suit whose eyes were green gems. “WELCOME!” The pegasus said with a wide smile, “I see you haven't gotten your gifts yet! Follow me!” She said putting a wing around Lilac and Rune and pushing them along with her until them came to a door, which once opened revealed a room full of socks and boxes.

“HERE YOU GO!” the yellow pegasus yelled as she handed each of them a box, “ENJOY!” Minty said as she trotted out the door.

“I need a drink” Lilac said as she stared at the box, not sure whether to open it or not.
Rune Word stared at her box as well, its green lacy ribbon causing her to focus on it mostly. "I'm with you on that, I could go for a glass of dragons blood after what I've gone through. Why don't I carry your box while we see if we can find out if this house has a bar?!"

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#27 2012-12-26 23:57:18

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

Noir looked flustered as he recovered from Summer's last sentence.  'I could like this mare.  She has a sharp wit about her,' Ember thought.

Noir continued, "Miss Ember, it appears I owe you an apology. Apparently this world I was in was either a figment of my imagination or a very clever mind spell placed upon me by somepony."

"Regardless, Ember, this is Summer Rose. Summer, this lovely mare is Ember Swift." he said, gesturing at each mare respectively. "I met Summer shortly before she proceeded to have a shouting match in my office with Morning over there. This was followed by a big burly ex-guard kicking in my office's front door."

Noir reflected on what he had said to Ember so far. "You know, my life normally isn't as exciting as the stories I've been telling you..."

"I bet.  At any rate, it is very nice to meet you Summer.  As he said, my name is Ember Swift, or Ember for short.  If you ever need anything delivered fast and safe, I'm your mare," Ember replied.  She might as well network and get some business out of this unexpected pit stop.

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#28 2012-12-27 00:16:20

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer Rose listened to Noir introduce the Mare next to him, Ember Swift who spoke after,

"I bet.  At any rate, it is very nice to meet you Summer.  As he said, my name is Ember Swift, or Ember for short.  If you ever need anything delivered fast and safe, I'm your mare,"

“Ah, a buisnesspony like myself,” Summer said as she made herself another raspberry vodka and Iron Will “Well glad to meet you, as my friend here said I am Summer Rose, forager extraordinaire.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

"I'm with you on that, I could go for a glass of dragons blood after what I've gone through. Why don't I carry your box while we see if we can find out if this house has a bar?!"  Rune said to Lilac

“Dragon's blood? Can't say I've heard of that drink,” The Purple Mare replied, “I normally prefer a glass of wine myself. Well I'm sure there are more ponies around somewhere...” Lilac left the room of socks and continued down the halls, following the sounds of music to a bar that had seen better days.

“There we go” Lilac said with a sigh of  relief and trotted up to the bar,

“A glass of your house white wine sir,” She said kindly to the bartender.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-12-27 00:17:06)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#29 2012-12-27 02:02:39

Fire Blossom

Dragon's blood? Can't say I've heard of that drink,” The Purple Mare replied, “I normally prefer a glass of wine myself."

"Dragons blood is an alcoholic beverage made from 3/4 a glass of dragon fruit juice and 1/4 glass of a potent vodka." the thought ran across her mind, she though of sharing it, but everypony has their own preferences.

"Well I'm sure there are more ponies around somewhere...” Lilac left the room of socks, Rune Word trailing after her, and continued down the halls, following the sounds of music to a bar that had seen better days.

“There we go” Lilac said with a sigh of  relief and trotted up to the bar,
“A glass of your house white wine sir,” She said kindly to the bartender.

Rune grabbed a empty stool by the bar, and followed after Lilac's words, "I'll take a glass of dragons blood...but if you can't make it, some wild  pegasus will do."

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#30 2012-12-27 05:23:49

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Summer! And Morning Star! Come over here!", Noir called out, "I need to talk to you both."

Morning deposited a bottle of Wild Pegasus Whiskey in her saddle bags and came over clutching and drinking pulls of whiskey straight from the bottle. Morning face hoofed as Summer implied a rather wild escapade. Dear Celestia, was this horn headed mare nothing but a walking bundle of hormones?

"Aye," Morning finally said, "I'm here Mr. Hallucination. I suppose you're going to turn into a giraffe or a zebra or something."

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#31 2012-12-27 06:38:18

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"Aye," Morning finally said, "I'm here Mr. Hallucination. I suppose you're going to turn into a giraffe or a zebra or something."

Ah... so Morning was going to be as surly as ever then. Ok then, well maybe it was time for him to show off...

"So ladies, do any of wish to see a little magic? I'll need a volunteer. I realize that with me being a unicorn it won't be that special but I assure you, you'll never see anything quite like it." Noir said.

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#32 2012-12-27 10:04:46

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer Rose listened to the banter of Morning Star and Noir before Noir addresses the group. AS he did Summer offered the extra glass she had made to the white pegasus mare.

"So ladies, do any of wish to see a little magic? I'll need a volunteer. I realize that with me being a unicorn it won't be that special but I assure you, you'll never see anything quite like it." Noir said.

Summer Hoof shot right up in the air,  nearly spilling her drink,“OOO! ME! ME!” She answered before taking another pull from her bottle of pomegranate liqueur

Normal is boring.

#33 2012-12-27 12:07:20

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir was glad somepony volunteered quickly. "All right Summer, I'll need you to sit still. This might be mildly invasive but I assure you that nothing bad will happen."

Noir took in a deep sigh and closed his eyes. It had been a long time since he used this spell and it was extremely risky. If anything went wrong...

A gray aura wrapped around Summer and Noir. As it did this, Summer's thoughts and personality flooded into him, melding with his own. Shortly after this, his fur, eyes and mane changed to match that of Summer's.

'And now for the painful part'

Noir's entire body structure started adjusting itself. There were no sickeng crunches or pops, but it was an extremely uncomfortable experience. Especially when a certain organ of his melded into his body and became something else...

As Noir opened his eyes, he withdrew a small mirror from his saddlebags and looked into it. The reflection showed that he no longer looked like himself, but a perfect copy of Summer.

And he(she?) was suddenly very horny...

"Ta da!" Noir said, with a bow and a voice that was a perfect match for Summer's. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Summer Rose, forager extraordinaire."

And then all of a sudden, an urge struck him that he knew wasn't his. Reaching over to the real Summer, he swept her up in am embrace and proceeded to kiss her. With tongue.

#34 2012-12-27 13:52:34

Fire Blossom

While Rune waited for her drink with Lilac, she noticed a scene happening at the other end of the bar. A gray colt had turned into a copy of a mare beside him...and was now kissing her. "Excuse me dear Lilac, I need to talk to somepony about misuse of an advance spell."

Sliding off her stool, the brown unicorn gingerly trotted up to the once colt mare that was kissing the one he copied, "Don't you know that it is dangerous to use a polymorphic copy spell on the opposite sex. Never mind the hormonal change, but the chance you won't change back to a colt." She couldn't tell if "He" was listening, but she hoped the real crimson mare was.

#35 2012-12-27 13:54:41

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"All right Summer, I'll need you to sit still. This might be mildly invasive but I assure you that nothing bad will happen." Noir said as he took in a deep sigh and closed his eyes.
A gray aura wrapped around Summer and Noir and the crimson mare felt a starnge sensations, as if for a few moments she was not the only one in her head. The aura finally faded to reveal to Summer.... herself, who was sitting where Noir had been moments before?

"Ta da!" the reflection said, with a bow and a voice that was a perfect match for Summer's. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Summer Rose, forager extraordinaire."

With that the other Summer reached over to the her (the original) swept her up in an embrace and began kissing her. Summer Rose was briefly shocked, but quickly began kissing back with just as much intensity as the Other Summer.

The Crimson Mare broke off from the kiss just long enough to say, “I always wondered what this would be like.” before continuing the session with fervor.

As she continued she heard somepony lecturing about magic and hormones and stuff, so Summer Rose broke off enough focus to see a brown mare standing there with a stern look, and Summer grabbed a rag off the bar in her own red magic aura and shoved it in the brown mare's mouth, maybe that would keep her quiet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lilac was sipping on her wine trying to put together the past few hours when she looked down the bar and saw two identical ponies making out with an intensity that the purple mare had only read about.

“Oh my.....” was all that escape her mouth as she stared dumbfounded at the spectacle.

"Excuse me dear Lilac, I need to talk to somepony about misuse of an advance spell." Rune said as she began walking over, and after saying something to the couple, got a rag shoved in her mouth.

Lilac couldn't help but giggle at that, and she ordered another glass of wine, the purple mare had read many stories, but it was rare that sh got to have one of her own to tell later.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-12-27 14:07:11)

Normal is boring.

#36 2012-12-27 17:36:27

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

“Ah, a businesspony like myself,” Summer said as she made herself another raspberry vodka and Iron Will “Well glad to meet you, as my friend here said I am Summer Rose, forager extraordinaire.”

The white pegasus Noir had called over walked towards the group. "Aye," Morning finally said, "I'm here Mr. Hallucination. I suppose you're going to turn into a giraffe or a zebra or something.""So ladies, do any of wish to see a little magic? I'll need a volunteer. I realize that with me being a unicorn it won't be that special but I assure you, you'll never see anything quite like it." Noir said.

Summer Hoof shot right up in the air,  nearly spilling her drink,“OOO! ME! ME!” She answered before taking another pull from her bottle of pomegranate liqueur

"All right Summer, I'll need you to sit still. This might be mildly invasive but I assure you that nothing bad will happen."

Noir took in a deep sigh and closed his eyes.  A gray aura wrapped around Summer and Noir. Shortly after this, his fur, eyes and mane changed to match that of Summer's.

As Noir opened his eyes, he withdrew a small mirror from his saddlebags and looked into it. The reflection showed that he no longer looked like himself, but a perfect copy of Summer.

"Ta da!" Noir said, with a bow and a voice that was a perfect match for Summer's. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Summer Rose, forager extraordinaire."

Reaching over to the real Summer, he swept her up in am embrace and proceeded to kiss her. With tongue.

A brown unicorn mare came over from the end of the bar, "Don't you know that it is dangerous to use a polymorphic copy spell on the opposite sex. Never mind the hormonal change, but the chance you won't change back to a colt."

The real Summer responded by levitating a red rag into the mare's mouth.

Ember watched in awe as the two summers kept at it, 'Now I've seen it all'  Ember spoke up, "Not that that's not amazing, but how do you change back?  Is there some secret word you have to say?  Abracadabra Alakazam?"

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#37 2012-12-27 18:01:13

Fire Blossom

Rune Word had hoped that the real crimson mare would be worried about the colt that had turned into a copy of her...but instead was responded by a levitating red rag being stuffed in her mouth.

Some pegasus seemed amazed about the whole event, and had asked something, but the whole thing went past Rune as she glare at the crimson mare.

Fine then miss. Rune wrapped her magics black aura around the real crimson mares horn, and deliberately turned it into a carrot. "I wouldn't cast magic for the next few hours unless you want a headace, or you could apologize. My daughter Silver Tongue has more dignity to listen to somepony than you do."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-12-27 18:04:16)

#38 2012-12-27 18:15:55

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir had pretty much started tuning out everything around him. Things were getting interesting and exciting. He'd love to see how far he could push it and maybe he'd get to put...

Er... Right, he didn't have that anymore...

Well, experimenting is half the fun right?

"Not that that's not amazing, but how do you change back?" he heard Ember say as he came up for air. "Is there some secret word you have to say?  Abracadabra Alakazam?"

"It has a sort of time limit where I just revert back. I can dismiss the spell of my own free will, even as other types of ponies. My horn is still in there, it just gets melded to my skull. As for certain other parts, it's a mild transformation magic. I haven't tested it to see if it is fully functional. But fortunately, Summer is a unicorn, so it won't be nearly as hard as it normally is to switch back. And if she is as keen as I am, then I'm sure I'll find out about the functionality soon enough."

'WAIT A SECOND! COOL YOUR JETS, MR. er.... MS. HOT STUFF! Do you really want to do this?'

'Oh Luna, yes. I've been waiting my entire life for something like this to happen.'

'Shut up! You don't get to weigh in'

'But-'

'Nope, switch back right now'

Noir spoke, "I think I'll demonstrate how I can switch back now though, just to prove everything will be ok."

Noir encased himself in a now crimson glow, closing his eyes and willing the magic to disperse.

Except it wasn't dispersing. He didn't feel his body shifting back. A quick check in the mirror confirmed that he was still Summer.

"Oh buck. This hasn't happened before..."

Turning to face Summer, he saw that her horn had become a carrot. And all his previous anxieties were gone as something else took over.

"That's a nice carrot you got there. I might have to forage that one for myself..." Noir said, giving the carrot a gentle lick before diving back into Summer's mouth.

#39 2012-12-27 18:23:05

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Summer Rose listened to Noir Summer explain her speel, and how they wanted to test out his full functionality.

I just found my perfect partner... myself Summer thought to herself.

Noir spoke, "I think I'll demonstrate how I can switch back now though, just to prove everything will be ok."

Noir encased himself in a  crimson glow, and when it disapated the Other Summer was still staring back at her

"Oh buck. This hasn't happened before..." Noir Summer said, it was obvious that his spell had failed, but Summer didn't exactly mind, she was enjoying herself.

As Summer returned to  making out with herself (seriously how awesome was that she thought to herself.) when after only a few moment her horn suddenly felt very strange, and breaking off from kissing she saw the brown mare looking proud of herself.

"That's a nice carrot you got there. I might have to forage that one for myself..." Noir said, giving the carrot a gentle lick before diving back into Summer's mouth, but Summer held her partner back as the brown mare said something.

"I wouldn't cast magic for the next few hours unless you want a headache, or you could apologize. My daughter Silver Tongue has more dignity to listen to somepony than you do." She said.

Summer put her hoof to her chin and tilted her head as if in deep thought.

"I choose... Option C!" And without a moments hesitation The Summer Rose jumped at the brown Mare and beat her with her hooves until she fell unconscious.

"BUCK YEAH! That's how we do it in Bailpre!" Summer yelled with triumph before turning back to the bar, "Hey barkeep, get me something strong and expensive, and put it all of Sleepy's tab, in fact, I think she said she would buy drinks for the whole bar!"

Normal is boring.

#40 2012-12-27 18:40:50

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac Iris watched as the events across the bar transpire, as one of the ponies covered themselves in magic but didn't change a thing, and Rune World turned the other red unicorn's horn into a carrot, only to quickly have that mare jump Rune and beat the brown mare unconscious.

"BUCK YEAH! That's how we do it in Bailpre!" the Crimson Mare yelled in triumph before turning back to the bar and saying that Rune was going to buy everyone's drinks.

Lilac Iris did't know exactly what to do, but she had to do something, so she finished the last of her wine and then walked over to where the two Crimson mare's were.

Summer Rose saw a purple mare approaching her out of the corner of her eye, and turned to see that it was an earth pony, and an attractive one at that, she nudged her double so that they looked at the approaching mare too.

"Excuse me, know I know that Ms. Rune turned wronged you but, is that any reason to hurt her like that?" Lilac Iris said once she had made it to near the crimson mare.

Summer responded coolly, "Relax georgeous, she will wake up in a little while, and I left her most of her teeth." She hopped off the stool and moved up against the Purple earth pony, brushing against her and whispering in her ear.

"Now how about you me, and myself there go up to this pink room I found and blow off some steam?"

Lilac Iris just stood there as her face kept getting redder, was this mare serious?"

Normal is boring.

#41 2012-12-27 19:01:10

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Noir was mildly taken aback at the sudden aggression that came from the Crimson mare. But at the same time, he agreed with what she had done. Serves the snooty mare right.

'I have got to get myself and her sorted out in my head...This why I usually knock them out first...'

'You have to admit, this is probably more fun!'

' FOR THE LOVE OF LUNA, SHUT UP! YOU AREN'T HELPING!'

Noir broke out of this thought process to find a rather pretty purple earth pony standing there. She had apparently spoken but Noir had missed what she said. All he saw was Summer get off her stool and say the following just loud enough so he could hear it too.

"Now how about you me, and myself there go up to this pink room I found and blow off some steam?"

'Oh yes...' both sides of his head said at the exact same time.

#42 2012-12-27 19:05:05

Fire Blossom

"I choose... Option C!" And without a moments hesitation The Summer Rose jumped at her. She had a feeling her lesson on humility might backfire, so she had her astral spell ready, and luckily she had, for she was now watching herself being  beat  down by the crimson mare. poor thing, even if its made of energy it doesn't deserve this treatment.

"BUCK YEAH! That's how we do it in Bailpre!" The crimson mare yelled with triumph before turning back to the bar, "Hey barkeep, get me something strong and expensive, and put it all of Sleepy's tab, in fact, I think she said she would buy drinks for the whole bar!"

Rune appeared over the unconscious form of her body before it vanished. "You're really testing my nerves," Rune spoke through gritted teeth. "I deal with aggrisive ponies on a daily basis. And if your friend wants to stay as he is, than so be it."

Rune walked away to rejoin Lilac, whom seemed to have watched the whole event. "Can't believe ponies this days can't see generosity is it stabbed them on there flank." She grabbed a bottle of Moon-Drop of the bars shelf, and began chugging it down.

"Why don't we open our boxes now...." she said to Lilac before looking at her hoof, which was becoming transparent.

#43 2012-12-27 19:39:25

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Morning watched the scene dispassionately. First Noir had turned into Summer and then Summer made out with herself and then one of the Summers fighting some other pony. Definitely some odd insane nightmare - at least Summer wasn't making out with her - then it would really be a nightmare that would take a lot of Whiskey to expunge.

Suddenly Morning felt a hoof tapping on her shoulder and turned to see the gracile white pegasus that looked a lot like her but with a purple and orange striped mane.

"Sorry, I don't make out with random dream things", Morning said brushing off the new mare.

"You forgot your gift...", the gracile mare said point at a small box by her side, "Mine was a note telling me to talk to you... You look a lot like her... My ancestor and hero. I'm Falling Star."

Morning raised her eyebrow and the mare moved in to hug her. As the Falling hugged her her wings deftly reached around and began rifling through the obviously confused mare's saddle bags. Bottle caps? Why in hay would a pony keep tons of bottle caps in their bags unless they were crazy? Then she found a book "Daring Do and the Golden Door" it was beat up but there was something familiar about this particular book. Her curiosity getting the best of her she risked alerting the mare using both her wings clumsy to open the book.

Morning's heart stopped. It was the photo, her photo, the one she treasure of her mother North Star with herself as a filly - and in the book was her mother's writing from when she had given her that copy for cute-ceañera. Morning deftly but the book back in Falling's bags and then she fainted.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#44 2012-12-30 15:29:18

Fire Blossom

Rune could feel herself disappearing,  and she couldn't help but accept it. She never could shrug the thought of why she wasn't dead, Rune wasn't stupied enough to think that she lived through an spell designed to kill. Though she still had no clue why and where she was...even if she was fading away.

"Ey lilac," Rune slurred after taking another swig of the bottle. "Year gena pen the box...." she swayed about as she looked for the lavender mare.  The lavender mare seemed to busy with the crimson mare and here copy to notice Rune.

"Eh," The brown mare grunted drunkly, before *Thud* she passed out on the bar counter.

#45 2012-12-30 15:48:44

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac could only look back and forth between the two Crimson Mares who were now flanking her.

"Oh...well....I don't..... I have to go!"

Lilac turned and began hastily trotting away, but bumped into a gray mare with a mane of blue steaks.

"Oh, hi there cutie, come here often?"

Normal is boring.

#46 2013-01-23 12:41:56

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Fallen fluttered up in panic.

"Anypony a doctor here?!", She yelled shaking Morning, "Please be Ok... Please say I just didn't cause a Grandmother paradox!!!"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#47 2013-06-02 01:29:17

Fire Blossom

[sorry, just a bit bord, and thought I could push this a tiny bit]

A gold unicorn came out of the crowd to the yell Morning did, "Did someone ask for medical help? I'm not much of a doctor, but I can help" her brown mane swooshed to each side as she tried to pinpoint where the yell came from.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-06-02 01:30:04)

#48 2013-06-05 16:53:41

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

A gold unicorn came out of the crowd to the yell Morning did, "Did someone ask for medical help? I'm not much of a doctor, but I can help" her brown mane swooshed to each side as she tried to pinpoint where the yell came from.

"She's Over..." Falling's voice trailed off as when she looked back Morning had been replaced by a small plushie or some sort of... Unicorn horn warmer?

Falling then felt a wind brush her and turned to see the much bloodied and mangled face of an orange pegasus with a blue mane - Lightning Fly.

Falling began screaming.

(OOC: Lightning Fly isn't visible to anypony else right now.)

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB