Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-21 10:30:03

Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia IS BOSS!

Regular Equestria RP

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this site, but I wanted to start an RP!

Basically you can RP anyone you want, and that includes OC's. I wanna RP Celestia and Derpy, so go ahead and just jump in!

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#2 2013-03-21 19:36:19

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

Re: Regular Equestria RP

At the foot of Mount Veshoovius, an erupting volcano forces the occupants of a nearby town to seek shelter. 

Screwloose looked at the fiery peak, running and barking whilst trying to find cover.

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#3 2013-03-21 20:43:11

Princess Celestia

Princess Celestia surveyed the town, trying to seek a way to assist.

Derpy screamed, eyeing some lava that was moving very slowly towards her hoofs.

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#4 2013-03-21 21:52:17

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Rainbow Dash looked at the disaster as it unfolded! "Why this is just terrible darlings!"

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#5 2013-03-21 23:57:52

Fire Blossom

A year before the world of Madness

A silver sliver formed in the air in a desolate Woods close by. A lite blue mare with a long silvery mane came running through the sliver screaming, charging at full speed as if trying to outrun something.

Silver Tongue hit the ground in a cloud of dust as the sliver closed up behind her. "Never again. Those TwiBots are just to irritating, mind the fact dangerous, to be there anymore." she dust off her black jacket when she got up, "In fact, I feel that whole world was a bit too dangerous."

Looking around were she landed, she noticed a column of smoke in the distance, with the glow of magma coloring the sky.

It would have been none of her concern, but she vanished in a spark of blue smoke as she teleported to town in trouble to see if she could help in any manner.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#6 2013-03-22 00:23:27

BassponyBrony

A lowly musician pegasus trots along the edge of town, blinking and just hovering as soon as he saw the lava "Well............huh."

Bass ponies should pony pony pony

#7 2013-03-22 11:22:04

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Prince Blueblood was in the middle of his biweekly hooficure when he felt as if the ground itself was moving, causing him to fall out of his chair, the cucumbers falling off of his eyes.

“Now what in Equestria was that?”

He made his way to the door and opened it to see ponies running in terror, and lave flowing down  Mount Veshoovius.

Well looks like it's up to me again Blueblood thought with a sigh.

He hopped up on a nearby crate and cleared his throat.

“Fear not, good commoners of Equestria, I, Prince Blueblood, shall save your fair city!”

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2013-03-22 13:21:18)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#8 2013-03-22 12:02:49

Princess Celestia

Derpy flapped her wings once, out of range of the brightly glowing magma.

Princess Celestia called out, her voice ringing out above the mass chaos. "All the pegasi, if you would, help me pick up the citizens who need help. The unicorns, please do whatever you can and assist me in the whole magic ideal. All of the earth ponies, stay calm, and stay put, help is on the way!"

Last edited by Princess Celestia (2013-03-22 12:05:09)

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#9 2013-03-22 13:24:15

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

A young blind bit-less orphan unicorn pony showing multiple bruises from years of neglect and violence on streets. Trudged down the street shaking due to the chill in the air. "Damn these feather brains and dirt ponies" she muttered.

As she trotted she remembered her mother years ago before when she was eviscerated in front of her eyes by a griffon pirate while they had been on holiday. Her father had died painfully shortly after her birth due to an accident involving a wood-chipper, peanut butter, a tuna fish, and a tuba. Her mother lasted a while before bleeding out as the griffon used the filly as a bowling ball on an ad hoc bowling alley he had set up on board his ship. The last thing the filly's mother had called out was her name - Lost Hope.

Since then Lost Hope had been wandering around Equestria being abused and frequently shunned. A white pegasus had one tried to help her but the orphanage she took her to ended up being run by an abusive old mare named Ms. Game Loft who secretly used the orphans to dig up gems which she sold at a ridiculous mark up. Lost Hope had escaped only to lose her eyes in an explosion.

Up ahead she felt a little warmth and trudged towards it on her battered legs. Was her luck changing? The warmth made her feel so happy! Happy like she hadn't been for a couple of years now since her mother death...

Then it was WAY TOO WARM and the filly felt herself burning as she tried to run and only ran deeper into the the pool of lava. Her entire body burned with immense indescribable PAIN as she burned and burned and burned.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#10 2013-03-22 13:28:28

Princess Celestia

Princess Celestia searched for a way to help, spotting Lost Hope and diving down.

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#11 2013-03-22 13:45:27

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Lost Hope burned brighter and brighter and grudged out one last blood curdling scream for help as she flashed into sheer flame and what was left of her blew away as dust in front of Celestia's eyes. Maybe somewhere Lost Hope was at peace with her mother again... or more likely her soul was being tortured in Tartarus since the night before she had signed a document to given to her by a shadowy creature thing in exchange for a bit of bread.

((OOC: Sorry about that wanted to do a wild parody of some of my characters. I might put in a more semi-serious character later. tongue ))

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#12 2013-03-22 13:50:25

Princess Celestia

"Uhh?" Celestia closed her eyes. "Oh..." She slowly flew upwards.

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#13 2013-03-22 14:01:29

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

As Prince Blueblod finished speaking he heard the voice of his Aunt Celestia call out over the city,

"All the pegasi, if you would, help me pick up the citizens who need help. The unicorns, please do whatever you can and assist me in the whole magic ideal. All of the earth ponies, stay calm, and stay put, help is on the way!"

BlueBlood looked up into the sky and saw the white form of the Princess streaking across the sky.

The White Stallion began rushing towards where his aunt was headed, if he was going to do anything heroic, he was going to make sure she knew.

Galloping closer to Mount Veshoovius Blueblood did his best to dodge the ponies running the opposite direction. Ruining his perfectly styled mane in the process.

He saw Celestia stop in the air above the lava, and then begen slowly flying back up.

"I'm here Auntie Celestia," He yelled out to her, though he didn't know if she would hear him "and I shal help to save these simple common ponies!"

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#14 2013-03-22 14:11:56

Princess Celestia

Celestia looked down to her nephew, nodding once with a hint of askance.

Last edited by Princess Celestia (2013-03-22 14:12:20)

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#15 2013-03-22 15:37:24

Fire Blossom

Silver ushered  as many ponies as she could to safety, while the town became engulfed in flames from the oozing lava.

She wished there could have been more she could do, perhaps use some sort of spell to quell the hungry lava or stop the devouring flames. Sadly there was no magic she could use to stop a force of nature. Even with all her knowledge on theoretical magic, and what she was.

While pointing out a safe path to travel for a group, Silver spotted Princess Celeista soaring in the above sky. "I'm here Auntie Celestia," A colt yelled out to the flying princess, "and I shall help to save these simple common ponies!" Turning to face the one that shouted out, she came to find that it had been Blueblood...one of the most snooty ponies Silver had known. Throughout most worlds she has been to.

"You do know you will have to get your hooves dirty," Silver shouted out to the well groomed colt.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-03-22 15:40:31)

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#16 2013-03-22 17:29:47

Princess Celestia

Celestia continued diving, grabbing anypony she could. She froze, closing her eyes and using magic to emit a bright light, which glowed so flourescently that it blinded everypony temporarily.  As the light faded, the magma had disapeared, and the princess, dull with weakness, closed her eyes and plummeted from the heavens.

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#17 2013-03-22 18:32:47

Fire Blossom

Silver noticed the sudden disappearance of the flowing lava after a brilliant light exploded in the heavens. Silver could help give off a smile of relief...until she spotted a white figure falling from the sky.

She couldn't tell if any of the pegasi have noticed, or would even reach the princess in time. Seams on the sides of Silver's black jacket ripped, revealing alicorn wings. She had been bin this world for less then an hour, and she had already revealed her true self from instincts of protection.

Lunching into the air, she prepared a spell to catch the falling Princess. She just hoped Celestia wasn't conscious enough To notice the similarity of Silver's magic to hers. It always became complicated whenever a Celestia in a world found out Silver was related to them in a way.

[OOCC: Its up to you Celestia if Silver catches her.]

#18 2013-03-22 18:35:38

Princess Celestia

Celestia felt something hard hit her. She opened the ground to find herself on the ground. Her body ached. She spread her crumpled wings, standing on shaky legs.

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#19 2013-03-22 18:43:57

Princess Celestia

I guess. Do you have kik?

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#20 2013-03-22 18:48:29

Princess Celestia

Kik is an app.

Yeah- that's a good idea

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#21 2013-03-22 19:21:48

Princess Celestia

Ok- ill get it.

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#22 2013-03-22 19:54:11

Fire Blossom

Silver cried out in fear as Celestia slipped past her reach, and her magic failed to grip her.

She dived back the ground, to the site Celestia impacted. "Are you alright?" Silver said to the princess, whom was not standing on shaking limbs.

Silver was so preoccupied with her thoughts on Celestia's health, that she forgot about her wings. The fact that a small alicorn was standing before an avatar of the sun.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-03-22 19:59:13)

#23 2013-03-22 19:57:10

Princess Celestia

Celestia nodded. "I will recover soon enough. Thought, I will have to talk to you later about your peculiar abilities it seems. At the palace, later, perhaps?"

Last edited by Princess Celestia (2013-03-22 20:14:51)

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#24 2013-03-22 20:15:47

Princess Celestia

Fixed it. Sorry I'm rushing :\

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#25 2013-03-22 21:39:42

Fire Blossom

Celestia nodded. "I will recover soon enough." Silver was relieved with her simple answer. The words that followed shattered Silver's growing comfort, which had only just started budding, "Though, I will have to talk to you later about your peculiar abilities it seems. At the palace, later, perhaps?"

"I-I shouldn't," Silver stumbled on her words, backing away from the Princess.

[OOCC: don't try to rush things, take your time putting what you want out.]

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-03-22 22:34:08)

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB