Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2013-03-22 22:37:32

Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia IS BOSS!

Re: Regular Equestria RP

Celestia raised her head. "It is your choice, but I strongly recommend coming to me. Take your time."

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#27 2013-03-23 08:30:33

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"You do know you will have to get your hooves dirty," A blue unicorn shouted out to Blueblood. Looks like it wasn't one of his biggest fans. Blueblood could enjoy getting dirty sometimes, though mainly in the form of a mud bath.

Before he could respond though a blinding light filled the sky and suddenly the Lava was gone, and Celestia had fallen from the sky, and the blue unicorn had turned out to be an Alicorn, and said alicorn had just received an invite back to the Palace.

BlueBlood trotted up to the two alicorns with his normal air of confidence.

“My name is prince Blueblood, a pleasure to make you acquaintance, though I must say, I have never heard of a royal of you description before, there is a spa nearby that is simply sublime, perhaps we can go there while and talk about being royalty.”

(OOC: You can probably slow don't a little, give the other posters like Ember and Brickulae a quick chance to catch up.)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#28 2013-03-23 18:24:22

Fire Blossom

"It is your choice, but I strongly recommend coming to me. Take your time." Celestia's eyes showed their normal motherly care, but Silver could see the hint of question, of wanting to understand why there was another alicorn she didn't know of. That hint of questioning scared Silver, none the less made her want to runaway. She never wanted anyone to find out what she was, unless it was dire to the situation.

Lucky the white Prince came trotted up to them both, breaking the tension in the air. “My name is prince Blueblood, a pleasure to make you acquaintance, though I must say, I have never heard of a royal of you description before, there is a spa nearby that is simply sublime, perhaps we can go there while and talk about being royalty.”

Silver ussualy not cared for the Prince, but his offer of a getaway from Celestia was something she wanted. Also on the plus side, she could get a lavished bath finally. trudging though different worlds tends to not offer luxurys as such. this could to give her some time to mend her jacket afterwards.

"eh, thank you. That would be lovely." Though she guess she could tell him half truth about herself if things became to dire. It wouldn't be lying if in truth since she did have royal blood....

[OOCC: for a bit of info on Silver Tongue, you should read this. http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?pid=34163#p34163 ]

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#29 2013-03-23 19:05:55

Princess Celestia

Celestia stood there, an abandoned look on her face. Memories ran through her overflowing mind, causing her eyes to close and her head to duck down, her neck going slack.

Last edited by Princess Celestia (2013-03-24 06:44:35)

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#30 2013-03-24 00:00:00

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"eh, thank you. That would be lovely." The Blue Alicorn replied to Blueblood's invitation,

"Very good, if you will just follow me...."

The Stallion began trotting in the direction he had come from back towards the Veshoovius Lily Bathhouse, his personal favorite.

"Now as I said I am Prince Blueblood, nephew of Princess Celestia and fourteenth in secession of the Throne of Canterlot. Being Royalty is Simply Splendid," As he walked Blueblood sidestepped a broken baby carriage without so much as a second glance.

"My family is Incredble wealthly I was even able to have my own custom airship christened last year, the E.A.S Pompador."

He stopped in front of the bathhouse, it's door still hanging ajar, he looked inside to find no one within the main lobby.

"Now where have those ponies gone? It is simply impossible to find good help these days, don't you agree?"

(OOC: you are able to edit posts if you want celestia, the button is in the bottom left of the post box.)

Normal is boring.

#31 2013-03-24 13:29:37

Fire Blossom

"Very good, if you will just follow me...."

Silver followed Blueblood to the Spa he mentioned. She couldn't help look back at Celestia while she trotted after the Prince. Celestia looked...sad. Silver couldn't quiet fully understand her sadness, but she knew in time she would face the same feelings. An Alicorn's immortal life span is as much of a curse as it is a blessing, having to watch others live their lives as well die.

"Now as I said I am Prince Blueblood, nephew of Princess Celestia and fourteenth in secession of the Throne of Canterlot," Silver heard the Prince say, as she returned her attention to him. "Being Royalty is Simply Splendid," As he walked, she saw him sidestepped a broken baby carriage without so much as a second glance. She hoped the little foal that use to occupy it was OK.

"My family is Incredibly wealthy I was even able to have my own custom airship christened last year, the E.A.S Pompador."
He stopped in front of the bathhouse. It's door was hanging ajar, which seemed understandable due to the panic that had been transpiring just moments ago.

When they looked inside, and  find no one within the main lobby, Silver saw the disappointment upon Blueblood face. "Now where have those ponies gone? It is simply impossible to find good help these days, don't you agree?"

"Not to be crude, but ponies were just running for their lives," Silver said, letting out a sigh while removing the now tattered black jacket. "Though, I would say they will be back soon, now that the crisis is over."

"So...why are you here? I thought you preferred the castle over the lowly towns of commoners?"

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-03-24 13:33:17)

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#32 2013-03-24 14:08:53

Princess Celestia

Celestia looked up once more. She flapped her wings, and was off. She soared into the skies and relaxed.

2q2lqnk.gif rvynoh.jpg

#33 2013-03-24 16:37:16

Fire Blossom

[OOCC: I know you seems to like to state your characters actions directly, but why not give them  more personality. Flesh them out a bit, show their feelings, not tell them.]

#34 2013-03-26 18:15:37

Fire Blossom

[OOCC: throwing a curve ball out of boredom.]

In the spot Silver Tongue arrived in this world, a gold metallic mare laid upside down in a tangled mess inside a bush. she wasn't sure how she arrived in this situation. The last thing her memory banks could recall, was having her daily maintenance during the Twilight imprints experimentation after trying to track down her daughters escape from the laboratory.

"Observation: I don't think I'm in Canterlot anymore." she said to herself, righting her body back in its proper position while getting out of the bush. "Air quality is at at 100% purity. No pollutions detected. Data link unable to establish....

"Statement:Where the hay am I?"

Observing her surroundings, and taking note of the flora and fauna in a vicinity, she spotted a residential area past the trees. Seeing her new distination, she stated trotting to the town, moving her brown synthetically grown mane out of her vision each time it fell before her eyes as she went. low whines from her movement filled the air while she moved.

"Curiosity: I wonder if they have muffins here" She said with a happy smile.

#35 2013-03-26 21:54:06

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

When they looked inside, and  find no one within the main lobby, Silver saw the disappointment upon Blueblood face. "Now where have those ponies gone? It is simply impossible to find good help these days, don't you agree?"

"Not to be crude, but ponies were just running for their lives," Silver said, letting out a sigh while removing the now tattered black jacket. "Though, I would say they will be back soon, now that the crisis is over."

"So...why are you here? I thought you preferred the castle over the lowly towns of commoners?"

“Of course I do, but because of it's proximity to mount Veshoovius, they have access to natural hotsprings and muds that one could never find in Canterlot.”

Prince Blueblood stepped into the waiting room and looked under the desk.

“Now what are you doing under there? The danger is past and I have brought you a new client.”

The pony who had emerged was a light pink pony with a deeper pink mane.

“My apologizes sir Blueblood, but it appears everyone else has fled, if you and your.....friend would just head to the sauna, I am sure the rest will be back shortly.”

I hope she thought to herself.

“Do make sure they are, come now princess, the sauna awaits." Blueblood said as he began making his way back to the sauna.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2013-03-26 22:58:40)

Normal is boring.

#36 2013-03-26 22:48:34

Fire Blossom

“Of course I do, but because of it's proximity to mount Veshoovius, they have access to natural hot-springs and mud's that one could never find in Canterlot.” Silver could understand that simple fact. Hot-springs appeared naturally around volcanoes, and the minerals in the springs water and mud helped cleanse the skin and add a shine to a ponies coat.

Prince Blueblood stepped into the waiting room and looked under the desk. “Now what are you doing under there? The danger is past and I have brought you a new client.”

The pony who had emerged was a light pink pony with a deeper pink mane. “My apologizes sir Blueblood, but it appears everyone else has fled, if you and your," Silver could see the Spa look at her weirdly, "....friend would just head to the sauna, I am sure the rest will be back shortly.”

Finally, I get to have a real bath she thought to herself, though she could feel the normal situation start to brew when ponies saw her uncovered.

“Do make sure they are, come now princess, the sauna awaits." Blueblood said in his normal charming way...

There was that one word. The one word which had been the one that left so many sour memories. Princess. Blueblood's past words had been touching a less sore spot, but this one could tip her over. Silver's pupils slitted for a moment as she shouted at the white unicorn prince, "DON"T CALL ME PRINCESS!"

She closed her eyes while she tried to calm down. Letting of a quick sigh, she took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Just call me Silver...not That word."

She could feel Blueblood looking at her after her small outburst.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-03-26 23:02:22)

#37 2013-03-28 00:40:39

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Blueblood turned to stare at the Alicorn,

"But why would you not want to bask in the glory of your royalty?"

Normal is boring.

#38 2013-03-28 11:32:56

Fire Blossom

"I'd rather not get into details of my past, and I don't think you would truly understand my reasons. So please just call Silver...."

Silver opened her eyes and gave Blue blood a gentle gaze, "Now, could we continue on to the sauna? I really could use some soothing comfort after my trek through New Canter-...I mean the wilderness."

#39 2013-03-28 22:12:08

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

IronSky Comes trotting off from a distance from the town, Covered in soot and mumbling something unpleasent about The princess. "Darn Princess Taking all the Glory for herself, making It so I can't many Any money off this town. "  he was grumbling miserably not noticing the Pony he was about to bump into. The very moment he bumped into Gear he had to stop and rub his head with his hoof as he had just run into a metal pony "Oh my Goodness Im So Sorry.....Miss?" He said a bit confused

#40 2013-03-28 22:52:01

Fire Blossom

"Oh my Goodness Im So Sorry.....Miss?" Gear Shock heard a gray pegasus colt apologize to her. She saw his look of confusion while she scanned him. Searching if he was a potential threat.

"Salutation: Greetings. I am Gear Shock. Experimental unit number two of Twilight Industries.

Gear Shock found no signs of aggression during her scan. Though his light plate armour seemed weird to her.

"Query: Why are you wearing such old armour...? Do you have muffins?"

#41 2013-03-29 09:58:23

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"I'd rather not get into details of my past, and I don't think you would truly understand my reasons. So please just call Silver...."
Silver opened her eyes and gave Blue blood a gentle gaze, "Now, could we continue on to the sauna? I really could use some soothing comfort after my trek through New Canter-...I mean the wilderness."

hmmmmm, a sorrid past, perhaps a princess knocked from power? Or maybe a dutchess and never a princess at all!?! Either way

All Blueblood expressed to the world about his thoughts was a simple shrug,

“Very well, come along dear Silver, relaxation awaits.” he said, elongating”relaxation” in only the way upper crust ponies can.

The Stallion made his way back past a mud bath and a few hooficure tables before coming to several wooden doors, and he opened one to a blast of hot air and the smell of cedar, to a sauna with enough bench space to fit about a dozen ponies. He stepped inside and took a seat on one of the room's wodden beanches, grabbing a towel off a peg inside.

“Silver, be a dear  a pour some water on the stones there,” he said to his blue companion while pointing at a bucket of water sitting near a large bucket of stone sin the middle of the room.

(OOC: I'll post for Safflower the spa pony Lewa confirms that Silver followed Blueblood, otherwise he will simply have not noticed she wasn't there)

Normal is boring.

#42 2013-03-29 12:11:47

Fire Blossom

“Very well, come along dear Silver, relaxation awaits.” She heard him say, elongating”relaxation” for some reason.

They made their way past a mud bath and a few hooficure tables before coming to several wooden doors. When Blueblood opened one, a blast of hot air and the smell of cedar escaped the room. Silver took note that the sauna had enough bench space to fit about a dozen ponies. She followed him inside and took a seat opposite of the Prince. She laid spread out on her bench, letting her one wing lazily dangle limp off the bench while letting the rooms heat start to penetrate her tired muscles.

“Silver, be a dear  a pour some water on the stones there,” Blueblood said, while pointing at a bucket of water sitting near a large bucket of stones in the middle of the room.

Silver complied, but thought she could heat them a bit more for more steam. Channeling her magic, a small silver flame appeared at the tip of her light blue aura. She supplied a small stream of fire to the rocks before finally pouring water over them, producing a big cloud of steam.

"Is that good?" Silver said, returning back to lying down across the bench. "I must ask this, but why do you want to speak to me about royalty? I don't know to much about it, other then my relation to Celestia...."

#43 2013-03-29 16:07:32

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Silver complied, but not before using her magic to heat the stones up a little more.
"Is that good?" Silver said, returning back to lying down across the bench. "I must ask this, but why do you want to speak to me about royalty? I don't know to much about it, other then my relation to Celestia...."

Blueblood looked at the Alicorn with skepticism, related to Celestia? Blueblood knew the royal family tree like the back of his hand, and he kew no pony like this was on it. 

She is blue, much like Luna... perhaps she is the the bastard child of her and one of her guards, or perhaps some other pony, who knows how many ponies the Princes of the night has had her way with....

“Well you Are royalty? Are you not?” He indicated her horns and wings, before stretching out on the bench.

“You know what, I can't say I really care at the moment, just sit back and wait for Safflower, my dear, my appointment was interrupted earlier by the....unpleasantness”

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2013-03-29 16:28:46)

Normal is boring.

#44 2013-03-30 00:34:48

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Safflower watched as Prince Blueblood and the Alicorn walked into the Sauna,

ok... now to find out where the others went, BlueBlood hates to be kept waiting

Safflower trotted quickly through the spa, and checking in a closet she found two of the other spa workers huddled together, The pink pony might have thought they had been up to something, if the two had not been related.

“Come on Dewdrop, Sunbeam, Blueblood is in the sauna.”

“Him again, even after all this he is back?” the light blue dewdrop responded.

“I know, I know,” Safflower said back, Blueblood was by far not the nicest of her spa's clients, but it was the richest, and never noticed that she charged him an extra 20% on his bill because he never tipped, and he wasn't going to miss a few extra bits.
“At least he is predictable, you know his routine, though he brought a new alicorn with him, though I haven't the foggiest who she is.”

Dewdrop and Sunbeam's eyes opened wide at the mention of an alicorn.

“An alicorn!?!”  they said in unison, “now why didn't you say so?” Both of them were up on their feet immediately and troting over to the sauna.

At least that got them motivated Safflower shugged as she went to get the hooficure tables ready for BlueBlood and his friend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inside the sauna Blueblood was stretched out on the bench, he was thinking about the events of the day and how it was good to be back in the sana, and he was looking forward to getting his mane redone, it must be an absolute mess right now what with the dry heat of the lava and all that running. His thoughts were inturrupted as he heard a light knock on the door and the light blue spa pony Dewdrop pooped her head in, wand he could see her sister Sumbeam behind her, trying to looking inside also.

“Hello Prince Blueblood,” Welcome back, and we are happy to see you friend too, she said, staring at the alicorn's wings.

“The hooficure tables will be ready in just  a few minutes, would you like us to prepare your usual Prince?”

“but of course dear dewdrop, and I will have an extra rinse with and styling for my mane, it is simply a mess after that affair this morning.”

“Yes sir, and for you madam, anything special you would like us to do?”

Normal is boring.

#45 2013-03-30 01:56:44

Fire Blossom

“Well you Are royalty? Are you not?” He indicated her horns and wings, before stretching out on the bench.

He was right...she did have the body of an alicorn, but she never truelly felt that she was royalty. The wondering essence of Queen Celestia Flare had invaded her blood mothers womb, and changed her still forming body into this. A vessel for the Tyrant Sun's return.

her face sadden while she thought of her early childhood. words of one of her fellow student from one of her old school rung in her mind. Rune Word isn't your mother. I heard she found you in the alley behind a hospital, like something that should be thrown away.

Blueblood's voice brought her back to the present, and surprising to her, gave her some comfort. “You know what, I can't say I really care at the moment, just sit back and wait for Safflower, my dear, my appointment was interrupted earlier by the....unpleasantness”

A small lapse in time passed before a light knock on the door and the light blue spa pony pooped her head in, along with a pink mare trying to looking inside also.

“Hello Prince Blueblood,” Welcome back, and we are happy to see you friend too," the blue spa pony said, staring at the alicorn's wings, which Silver took notice with.“The hooficure tables will be ready in just  a few minutes, would you like us to prepare your usual Prince?”

“but of course dear dewdrop, and I will have an extra rinse with and styling for my mane, it is simply a mess after that affair this morning.”

“Yes sir, and for you madam, anything special you would like us to do?”

Silver thought for a moment. She really didn't want to stay to long in this world, her precnence tended to bother things. she didn't thing she needed a hooficure or a facial. The only thing she could think of, was a nice bath. "Could I have an herbal bath, Miss Dewdrop?"

#46 2013-03-30 09:04:39

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

IronSky's Brain was slightly rattled now as he looks up and shakes his mane a little bit. "No sorry I don't Believe that I do have any Muffins..... Why does she want a Muffin anyway?, You know there is something odd about you I can't quite Put my finger on it but if you give me a moment I think ill figure out what it is." He said still slightly suffering from the bang to the head.

Once IronSky Had Collected his thoughts he finally noticed it "Hey How do you get your coat so Shiny, That is quite Impressive it has a golden sheen to it" IronSky said being oblivious to the truth

#47 2013-03-30 12:12:31

Fire Blossom

"No sorry I don't Believe that I do have any Muffins..... You know there is something odd about you I can't quite Put my finger on it but if you give me a moment I think ill figure out what it is."

Gear Shock complied with his request, and stood motionless. Her green LED  eyes stayed gazing at the pegasus, unblinking. If it wasn't for her brown mane blowing in the wind, which looked much like a real ponies, she could have been mistaken as a statue.

She saw his eyes light up as his thought came to him. "Hey How do you get your coat so Shiny, That is quite Impressive it has a golden sheen to it"

"Explanation: I have no coat. I have magic fiber woven exterior, with a gold titanium plating. Also, equines do not have items called 'Fingers'."

"Statement: Now, I must find some muffins before I depart back to Twilight Industries in New Canterlot."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-03-30 15:00:42)

#48 2013-03-30 12:25:21

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

A large and graceful looking green unicorn wearing a an elegant blue dress with a necklace of purple stones trotted into town. She moved quietly and elegantly her horn flaring with magic occasionally. She looked over towards Mount Veshoovius and paying a bit more attention to the activities of the guards and other official personal as they went around recovering from the effects of the eruption earlier. Other than that she kept very much to herself and tried to act much the same as the other ponies in the street.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#49 2013-03-30 13:16:13

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The Blue Alicorn thought for a moment about Dewdrop's question,

"Could I have an herbal bath, Miss Dewdrop?" She replied

Dewdrop made a brief bow of her head, “Of course we can, everything will be ready shortly.” The light blue pony ducked her haed back out of the sauna and closed the door.

“Are you sure you don't want a hooficure Silver, Celestia knows you need one,” Blue said pointing at Silver's hooves.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Safflower had just finised setting up the tables when Dewdrop came back over.

“The Alicorn says she wants an herbal bath.” Dewdrop said with excitement.

“Well you best get too it,” Safflower replied and Dewdrop bounced off to her duties.

It's alright Safflower, just treat her like an other customer, and everything will be fine.

Normal is boring.

#50 2013-03-30 13:51:23

Fire Blossom

“Are you sure you don't want a hooficure Silver, Celestia knows you need one,” Blueblood said pointing at Silver's hooves. She looked them. They did seem quite worn.

"I could...but I travel quite often," she moved onto her back, and stared up at the ceiling, " and I tend to rejuvenate at an alarming speed." She extended a hoof to the ceiling. "Give me a day or two and my hooves would look like new born foals."

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB