Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2013-03-30 22:17:30

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Re: Regular Equestria RP

IronSky Did Not know exactly what the pony was talking about as he had no knowledge of any of the stuff she referred to "Well this pain im feeling In my head is obvious that your not a normal filly. Wait are you some Kind of New Fangled Pony Maid or something, I heard Celestia Had one but Ehh Never stayed around long enough to find out if it was true." IronSky Said blathering on about nothing that would make any sense to anyone not even himself. He Turned around for a moment then put his hoof over Gear's Mouth "What Do you mean New Canterlot, there is a perfectly good One, or at least I think there is Not sure"

#52 2013-03-30 23:49:34

Fire Blossom

'Confused: I don't know of a Celestia...I'm Gear Shock, experimental unit number two of Twilight Industries...." Gear Shock's voice entered IronSky's mind, his hoof still over her mouth.
"I can't connect to the database," a blue liquid started streaming from her eyes. "I feel so alone. I want to be back in the lab...I want my mommy."

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#53 2013-03-31 00:37:58

Fire Blossom

Silver went to were she was directed. When she saw the tub, she thought that it looked a lot like the one the spa in Ponyville had.

She gently slid into the water the two spa ponies seemed to had eagerly excited to have drawn for her. Before submerging too deep, she removed a pouch that had been hanging around her neck.

"So...what did you put in the water...it smells lovely." Silver asked, spreading her wings across the water. Her wings twitched as the caressing water cleansed them of dirt and grim, letting some loose feathers dislodged, and floated to the surface. "I'm sorry if my molting feathers cause too much of a problem when you have to clean up."

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#54 2013-03-31 09:44:40

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

The green unicorn walked over by the entrance of the Spa and then spotted Gear Spark down the street. The unicorn's eyes widened and her dress ruffled as she came to a sudden stop. Her horn flared briefly and she pretended to be reading the sign for the spa but actually watched the mechanical pony rather closely and prepared to duck into the spa if the robotic pony noticed her.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#55 2013-03-31 18:00:51

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

(OOC: THis stuff was before lewa's last post, but orignally posted in the wrong rp.)

"I could...but I travel quite often," she moved onto her back, and stared up at the ceiling, " and I tend to rejuvenate at an alarming speed." She extended a hoof to the ceiling. "Give me a day or two and my hooves would look like new born foals."  Silver said.

“hmmm, hooves like that would be nice, but to enjoy the simple pleasures of a hooficure...” Blueblood sighed with delight.
Safflower popped opened the spa door a crack, “Everything is ready when you are Prince Blueblood, and the herbal bath is ready also.

“Come on Silver, your bath awaits.” The Stallion said as he got up and slowly trotted out of the sauna and into the one of the hooficure tables where Safflower met him and set about her work. Dew drop and Sunbeam were waiting by the bath.
- - - - - - - - -

"So...what did you put in the water...it smells lovely." Silver asked, spreading her wings across the water. Her wings twitched as the caressing water cleansed them of dirt and grim, letting some loose feathers dislodged, and floated to the surface. "I'm sorry if my molting feathers cause too much of a problem when you have to clean up."

"Not a problem at all miss, your wing are beautiful by the way." Sunbeam said in admiration of the alicorn in front of her, while both she and her sister gently scrubbed the alicorn, each of them taking some of the nicer feathers that had fallen off.

"So what brings you to our spa madam?" Dewdrop said before adding, and I apologize I don't believe we ever caught your name."

Blueblood noticed the attention that his companion was getting, and was slightly jealous, he was prince blueblood after all, and while he wasn't an alicorn, he was legitimate, unlike the blue made in the tub.

Safflower took easy notice of her clinent's tenseness as se polished a hoof. He ability to read ponies was one of the talents that made her a great spa pony.

"Your grace, perhaps I can interest you in a massage after your hooficure? It might help relax you."

"I suppose...." Blueblood said,

"Wonderful sir," safflower turned to he tub,

" would you like one too madam silver? T would really help relax you fully and complety"

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2013-04-02 23:44:16)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#56 2013-03-31 22:33:46

Fire Blossom

"Not a problem at all miss, your wing are beautiful by the way." The one spa pony Silver didn't know her name said in admiration, while both she and Dewdrop gently scrubbed her. Silver blushed at her compliment. She did loved her wings just as much as any winged equine...she just hated the Nightmare that was a permanent part of her.

"So what brings you to our spa madam?" Dewdrop said before adding, "and I apologize. I don't believe we ever caught your name."

"There is no need to apologize," Silver said to her in a caring manner, "I'm Silver Rune Tongue...but most just call me Silver." Her back was still being scrubbed as she continued. "I actually don't know where I am, I only saw what was happening when I came here on the outskirts."

"Would you like one too madam silver?" Silver heard safflower ask her. She wasn't sure, but she might have meant a massage. Silver only briefly heard her talking to Blue blood about receiving one. "It would really help relax you fully and complety"

"I think I will. I've read that a good massage can help clear ones magic, I've been receiving headaches a few days from magic usage." Silver rubbed the base of her horn. "I think I should rest from traveling for a week."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-04-01 00:48:29)

#57 2013-03-31 22:49:11

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

IronSky had to do a double take to make sure His hoof was still over Gear Shock's mouth when he suddenly heard her voice, but it wasn't coming from her mouth but in fact he could hear her voice in his head and that kind of spooked him out a bit. "Oh I see your One of those, Ya know Magic Woozamwhatizit's that they make over in Manhattan, Yeah makes ummm Total sense" He said trying to come to reason to not be afraid of this pony. When Gear Shock started to cry lubricant He had to back up as this greatly startled him "Ok Sorry to say But you are weirding me out and I don't Respond well to strange Unexplained Things" IronSky said

#58 2013-03-31 23:33:40

Fire Blossom

"Ok Sorry to say But you are weirding me out and I don't Respond well to strange Unexplained Things," he said, having backed away from her.

Gear Shock fell on her rump, the blue liquid of tears started dripping onto the ground. "I'm a construct...why does my chest feel so hollow...?" She looked at IronSky, her LED eyes begging for something he couldn't probably offer.

"C-Could yyy-you helppp me get a Mufffffin plea- Emergency Shutdown activated, Bio-mechanical unit will reactivate in thirty minutes." the Green glow of her eyes faded, while the blue liquid as well stopped flowing from her tear ducts. Gear Shock now sat motionless on her rump before him.

#59 2013-04-01 04:22:10

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

The green unicorn watched as the robotic pony shut down, her horn failed slightly, and then it flared again as her magic began scanning the robotic pony in an attempt to determine what it exactly was and where it might have come from as she did not expect to see such advanced technology on this world at this time.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#60 2013-04-02 12:34:58

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

IronSky didn't know exactly what to do at this moment as the Filly Sat down and started to cry her eyes out, and turning around He noticed the unicorn behind him, he also noticed the blue puddle of Liquid he was standing in. "Uggg What is this stuff" He said flicking it off his hooves. Looking at the pony behind him "I dont know what Just happened I believe its not my fault though" He stated

#61 2013-04-02 14:17:49

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"There is no need to apologize," Silver said to her in a caring manner, "I'm Silver Rune Tongue...but most just call me Silver." Her back was still being scrubbed as she continued. "I actually don't know where I am, I only saw what was happening when I came here on the outskirts."

"Would you like one too madam silver?" Safflower ask Silver. "It would really help relax you fully and complety"

"I think I will. I've read that a good massage can help clear ones magic, I've been receiving headaches a few days from magic usage." Silver rubbed the base of her horn. "I think I should rest from traveling for a week."

“Very good madam,” Safflower turned to face the white stallion, “Your Grace, if you could just follow me to room one, and Dewdrop and Sunbeam, take Madam Silver to room 2.”

Prince Blueblood got up from the table as he finished his hooficure and followed the light pink spa pony, and laid down on the table as Safflower went to work on his back.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Oh yes! Come on miss Silver!” The two sisters said excitedly as they nearly galloped to the massage room.

Normal is boring.

#62 2013-04-02 22:45:31

Fire Blossom

“Very good madam,” Safflower turned to face the Prince, “Your Grace, if you could just follow me to room one, and Dewdrop and Sunbeam, take Madam Silver to room 2.” Blueblood got up from the table as he finished his hooficure and followed the light pink spa pony into his massage room.

Before Silver could step out of the Bath, the two just about screamed with excitement as they nearly galloped to the massage room. “Oh yes! Come on miss Silver!” she dried herself off with towel stacked off the side of the bath. She made sure her feathers were completely dry before she went into the room told to her.

When she entered the room, she could see the two mares wait for her on one of the sides of the massage table. She nervously slid onto the table. She had never truly had a massage before. It had always been something she'd love to try, but each time she had been in a town that had a spa, only a colt massagist was available. She had latterly just given up on trying after the fifth spa. She wasn't sexist...it was more on how she didn't know how a part of her would act with a colt touching her in such a...relieving manner.

She let her wings lay spread out on the sides while she settled down. "I-I've never had a massage before...so I don't know if i'm sitting right."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-04-02 22:48:51)

#63 2013-04-02 23:11:37

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Looking at the pony behind him "I dont know what Just happened I believe its not my fault though" IronSky said.

Sugar Grape blinked her purple eyes then rubber her purple mane with her white hoof. "I... Ummm... Don't know ether." she said, "I haven't seen anything like that ever before although I have read before about mechanical golems created by..."

A flash of light and sound of a crack interrupted sugar as an apparently drunken white pegasus with midnight blue mane striped with crimson shoved Sugar out of the way. The mare took a final swig from a nearly empty whiskey bottle while looking around before tossing it aside.

"Wow... This thingy teleports random places and that volcano went off again or this is really good stuff...", The mare slurred then pulled a muffin out of her saddle bags and dropped it in front of Spark, "Want a muffin golden magical pony thingy thing?"

Then the drunken white pegasus mare disappeared in a flash and the sound of a crack leaving behind only the muffin and the broken whiskey bottle.

"I ummm...", Sugar said getting back up, "... Er... You just saw that too right?"

Down the street the green unicorn became more disturbed and fell briefly upon her haunches.

((OOC: My other character was down the street looking on from outside the Spa so came up with that))

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#64 2013-04-03 00:17:55

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Sunbeam and Dewdrop watched as Silver entered the massage room and walked in behind here, each one on a side. Silver laid down on her stomach with her wings spread. The two spa ponies could tell she was nervous by the way she hesitantly lowered herself to the table.

"I-I've never had a massage before...so I don't know if i'm sitting right." Silver said, sounding slightly nervous.

“You are fine, Madam Silver,” Dewdrop said in a soothing voice, “now just lay back and relax....” The Light Blue mare began using her forehooves to massage the alicorns back, starting near the wing joints.  Sunbeam moved up on the other side of the table and started rubbing at the base of Silver's horn, Unicorns always liked that.

“How does that feel madam?” The light yellow Sunbeam asked of her client.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Blue lay facedown on the table, the massage felt great, as it always did, but he couldn't shake the slight jealousy he had of Silver. Here, he was, a legitimate son of royalty who could trace his linage to the beginning of Celestia's reign, and he was only a unicorn. This bastard child tough had become an alicorn. It simply wasn't fair....

“Are you alright Prince?” Safflower said to her client, she could feel the unrelieved tension in his back.

“It is nothing to concern yourself with Safflower, just the business of royalty.” Blueblood said clearly, he wasn't  about to tell this common earth pony that he had a problem.”

“Just keep your mind on your work.” he spoke sharply, putting an end to the conversation.

Normal is boring.

#65 2013-04-03 13:34:39

Fire Blossom

“You are fine, Madam Silver,” Dewdrop said in a soothing voice, “now just lay back and relax....” The Light Blue mare began using her forehooves to massage the alicorns back, starting near the wing joints.

Silver could feel her wings become more laxed, as her dense muscles loosened in her wings from the spa pony's touch. She could feel a pleasant tingle travel down her spine as Dewdrop continued her work. Unknowing to Silver, her wing tips slowly started to shift to a blackish blue and spread through the rest of her wings.

The unexpected touch from the other spa pony surprised her, as she began rubbing at the base of her horn. It felt strange at first, but like her wings, a pleasant tingle started to travel through the rest of her body. She could feel a heat growing in her chest, as her body started warming up.

Silver's whole coat and wings suddenly, and completely, shifted to the blackish blue. "It feels divine Dearys," she opened one eye, revealing slitted pupils, "...you can be more rough if you wish! " Silver let out a pleasurable moan after speaking.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-04-03 22:36:13)

#66 2013-04-03 17:20:07

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Silver's whole coat and wings suddenly, and completely, shifted to the blackish blue. "It feels divine Dearys," she opened one eye, revealing slitted pupils, "...you can be more rough if you wish! " Silver let out a pleasurable moan after speaking.

The sudden change is color had set the two spa ponies back slightly and the stole a brief glance at each other. They were sisters, so both knew right away what he other was thinking.

"If you will excuse us for just a moment, we just have to go and get some massage oils." Dewdrops said as she took her hooves of the alicorn, maintaining her calm exterior, And began towards the door, her sister Sunbeam doing the same actions in tandem.

Once out of the massage room they had a disc discussion about how to proceed. One he one hand safflower might know a good course of action, but at he same time prince blueblood hated being disturbed. Weighing the options they quietly knocked on the door of massage room one.

Inside room one Safflower heard a knock, and looked over to see dewdrop peering through the small window. Blueblood seemed to have failed to notice, at least so far...

Blueblood would hate if she stopped his massage midway, but it seemed the sisters needed some help with he alicorn. Safflower quickly waved Dewdrop into the room, and both sisters enter one after the other.

"Miss Safflower, something is odd about he alicorn, she changed colors, and we think she might be one of "those" clients.

The light pink pony gave a sigh, why was it that it seemed every other pony who came in here wanted "special services" this was an upscale spa, not a brothel.

" I will go and talk to her, Primce blueblood, would it e alright if dewdrop and sunbeam continue your massage?"

" I suppose..." He replied, he always prefered Safflower, she was superior to the other two, but it would suffice.

"Thank you your grace," Safflower said with a small now as she left the room to look in at the alicorn in the next room.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2013-04-03 17:26:24)

Normal is boring.

#67 2013-04-03 17:40:13

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

(OOC: posting again because editing on my iPod is annoying)

Safflower looked in the window of room two to see that indeed the alicorn was a darker blue then before, some would even call it black.

She had heard of some ponies being after to change color using magic, but had never seen it done. Either way it was still an issue that needed handling. The light pink earth pony took a deep breath and then stepped into the room.

"Dewdrop and Sunbeam have informed me that you propositioned them for "extra" services, and I will hav you know we will not tolerate that kind of thing here at the vehoovian lily. Since this is your first time here I will let it slide, but if it happens again i will have to ask you to leave." Safflower kept her voice polite by firm the entire time, letting the alicorn know she meant and stood y what she said.

Normal is boring.

#68 2013-04-03 18:43:57

Fire Blossom

Silver laid there on the massage table while to the two spa ponie left to get some oils. even without their touch still present, she could still feel pleasant tingles travel down her spine, to the tip of her horn, and to the rest of her body. She never thought a massage would be so... sensual. A part of her was happy that it hadn't been colts who were making her feel this way, but a faint area in her mind was sad that it wasn't.

She heard the door open while she still had her eyes closed, savoring the pleasantry she was still in. "Dewdrop and Sunbeam have informed me that you propositioned them for "extra" services, and I will have you know we will not tolerate that kind of thing here at the vehoovian lily. Since this is your first time here I will let it slide, but if it happens again i will have to ask you to leave." Safflower kept her voice polite by firm the entire time, letting the alicorn know she meant and stood what she said.

Silver just lazaly lifted her head up and faced her with an incoherent expression, along with her crystal blue eyes that were slitted almost like a dragons. "I never asked anything, only told the dears they could be more rough if they wished." Silver head returned back to it's resting spot, letting out a very soft moan of pleasure...before turning into a soft snore.

[OOCC: to be truthful, Silver hasn't sleep all that well for the past few days, always running from danger.]

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-04-03 20:01:00)

#69 2013-04-04 19:53:05

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

IronSky had to turn around completely away from the robotic pony when he heard strange sound, only to be nearly blinded by the flash of light.  “What the Hay!?” he said as he barely managed to get his visor up over his eyes before being completely blinded as his eyes were used to the darkness of his visor.

As the light dimmed and IronSky Lowered his visor he noticed that they were all in the presence of someone new, a strange white Pegasus was now standing near the highly intriguing yet very odd pony . “Where the hay did you come from?” IronSky Asked but obviously was ignored as he noticed the now empty whiskey bottle “Oh Great a drunk! By Celestia’s beard, first the weird pony now a drunken Pony!” IronSky screamed as he stomped his hoof down.

In his fit of rage he had not seen the Pegasus Disappear but he heard the glass bottle hit the ground and shatter next to an oddly out of place muffin “Huh you mean that insane alcoholisus? Yeah I saw it, that that mare seemed like she is quite the weirdo really” IronSky Said

Last edited by BlazingEmber (2013-04-04 19:59:42)

#70 2013-04-04 21:05:15

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

As the light dimmed and IronSky Lowered his visor he noticed that they were all in the presence of someone new, a strange white Pegasus was now standing near the highly intriguing yet very odd pony . “Where the hay did you come from?” IronSky Asked but obviously was ignored as he noticed the now empty whiskey bottle “Oh Great a drunk! By Celestia’s beard, first the weird pony now a drunken Pony!” IronSky screamed as he stomped his hoof down.

In his fit of rage he had not seen the Pegasus Disappear but he heard the glass bottle hit the ground and shatter next to an oddly out of place muffin “Huh you mean that insane alcoholisus? Yeah I saw it, that that mare seemed like she is quite the weirdo really” IronSky Said

Sugar open her mouth but then something clicked in her brain and she stared at the broken whiskey bottle. Her feathers ruffled. "I... Think... That was her." She said with a little bit of disdain in her voice. "The bottle thrower. I was helping my... uhhh... friend whom she nearly killed buy pummeling him with bottles and other objects and she lobbed some at me too calling me a traitor and a 'horn loving half-wing' for helping a unicorn. Her name is Morning Star formally of the Royal Guards and I would suggest staying away from her - she's dangerous. I've been wanting to get a file documented on her... I've heard of a good investigator pony in Bailpre named Noir... You don't happen to know anything about him do you? Last I heard he was kind of dodgy himself."

Sugar Grape then suddenly remembered the Robopony before them, "Oh the right mysterious golem! Do you know where it came from? I've read stories of them in some obscure legends from the first age but never saw one up close before..."

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#71 2013-04-05 08:50:41

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

After Safflower had spoken Silver just lazily lifted her head up and faced her with an incoherent expression, along with her crystal blue eyes that were slitted almost like a dragons. "I never asked anything, only told the dears they could be more rough if they wished." Silver head returned back to it's resting spot, letting out a very soft moan of pleasure...before turning into a soft snore.

Safflower just stood there, had the alicorn's eyes really been like that? She knew alicorns were powerful but she hadn't heard of them doing anything like that before.

Safflower gave a small shrug and slipped silently out of the room. There were no clients waiting she there was not reason for her to wake Silver up. Once out of room two Safflower peered into the window of room one, and saw that Dewdrop and Sunbeam were wrapping up the Prince's massage.

The light pink pony stepped back in, “I trust everything has gone well Prince Blueblood?”

Prince Blueblood lifted his head and began getting off the table, “it will suffice until my next treatment.” he held small resentment towards the attention that the alicorn had gotten, including where she had taken Safflower from his massage.

“I trust the bill is the usual price?” /the stallion said as he hopped of the table.

“Yes sir, with the added price of Madam Silver's herbal bath and massage.” replied Safflower

Prince Blueblood didn't miss a step and he walked over to his saddlebags and levitated out a pouch of bits and said.

“I never said that I was paying for that alicorn's pleasure, here is the usual amount, and I will see you next week.”

Once Blueblood had left Dewdrop and Sunbeam were over to massage room two in a flash to stare through the window at the sleeping alicorn.

Without another word the Prince walked out of the spa and into the streets, where just down the way he saw a group of ponies standing around what appeared to be a golden pony statue, and a well made golden statue at that. He trotted over and began speaking once in earshot.

“Attention dear commoners, I am Prince Blueblood, nephew of Princess Celestia, and I would like to buy this pony statue, who is the owner of this work of art so that I may pay him?”

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2013-04-05 15:05:24)

Normal is boring.

#72 2013-04-05 13:13:21

Fire Blossom

....Start up initializing. Star core running at 100% optimality.
....heart functioning fully....lungs functioning fully....reproductive system Running at unknown levels.
....All systems running fully
....Error...Error...Speech and behavior protocol files corrupted....files now deleted.
Activation complete.

Gear Shock's green eyes flickered on. Purple eyes were the first thing her optics saw when they fully activated. "Why are you staring at me?" She wimpered. "Is there something wrong with me...."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-04-05 19:00:27)

#73 2013-04-05 15:59:52

Fire Blossom

Princess Celestia was looking upon Silver happy and relieved. Twilight Sparkle was behind the Princess, finally getting use to her new alicorn body. "I am greatful for your help, and for bringing my daughter back to me." Silver was happy that she had done something so purely good. Something to show that she wasn't just evil born in a new shell. "But," Celestia's motherly gaze slowly grew to a fearful frown, "You must leave or be imprisoned. You are too much of a danger for my little ponies. I have seen what's inside you, and it will be free someday."

It will be free somday.

Silver's mane flared in silvery flames every few seconds as she dreamt. It would return to normal, only to flare out once more.

"No, I will not let that happen."

"It will happen dear, it is a part of you." Celestia looked away from Silver, sadden with what she was demanding. "Unlike me and my sister," she looked back at Silver, "She will always be there, waiting to take hold of you...."

"I WILL NOT LET HER CONTROL ME!"  Silver suddenly shouted out angerly, bursting out of her slumber.

Looking around, she realized she was still at the spa. Somewhere safe...for now.

#74 2013-04-05 20:09:51

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

As dewdrop and Sunbeam watched they were surprised by an unexpected light show as silver's mane would just into flames of silver before settling down briefly. Both spa ponies back away from the window.

"Uh safflower, you might wanna see this....." Dewdrop said in an odd sort of daze.

Safflower came over from putting away Blueblood's bit's and looked into the room, just in time to hear Silver yell out. The light pink mare ducked out of the window and looked at her coworkers. "Ok new plan, wait till she wakes up, get her to leave, and then charge blueblood extra for bringing her here. Deal?"

Dewdrop and sunbeam nodded in agreement, and slowly backed away from the door of silver's room, while Safflower took position not far from it and waited.

Normal is boring.

#75 2013-04-05 20:33:34

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

The green unicorn continued to stare. She suddenly twitched as she heard "I WILL NOT LET HER CONTROL ME!" coming from within the spa... She kept watching the robot but also wondered and feared what was happening in the shop since she thought for a moment that she felt the unholy energies of an abomination...

Sugar Grape jerked back as the golem sparked back to life Gear Shock's green eyes flickered on. Purple eyes were the first thing her optics saw when they fully activated. "Why are you staring at me?" She wimpered. "Is there something wrong with me...."

"No," Sugar said puzzled and looking around... then she reached a wing into her saddle bags and pulled out a copy of Pony Legends and History and dropped it in front of her and started wildly flipping through the pages... "There has to be something in here... What are you? Who made you?"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB