Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2013-05-12 19:20:26

Fire Blossom

Re: Fallout Equestria: Pear Tree Junction

Safe Guard savored her drink, siping it every twenty seconds or so and letting the warmth of the amber liquid warm her body. It wasn’t like  one cup of the alcoholic drink could get her drunk, but it was enough to let her relax in this dusty run down saloon.
[PER: 7,rolled:4 PASS]
While she was still considering staying in the Saloon for a bit longer, and perhaps buy another round, she noticed the pony that had come inside the building. She had seen him a few times while she was with the caravan, but never spoke to him. He had also seemed at edge, as if expecting somepony to just suddenly attack him. Thinking that he could be a bit interesting, and even perhaps something to spark one of her lost memories, she called him over. “Hey, You! want to have a drink with me?” waving her hoof back and forth incase he might of been hard of hearing.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#27 2013-05-12 19:27:38

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

(Rampart perception roll = 5 (success) needed 8 or less)

As the pony with the red banana looked in the direction his new companion had pointed, he was able to make out in the hard packed earth drag marks and drops of blood that lead out of a gate straight ahead.

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#28 2013-05-12 19:34:10

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"I guess we gotta follow the blood then. This way, partner." Rampart said, waving the pegasus over.

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#29 2013-05-12 19:40:14

Naki
Sup.

"Lead the way. Not too far ahead though. I can't club some sad sap if they get the jump on you." Storm responded.

#30 2013-05-13 02:32:02

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt walked into the bar tensely, unsure of what to expect.
  “Hey, You! want to have a drink with me?”
Bolt stiffened up and turned his head toward the voice. Oh god, who is this mare? How does she know me? Is she from the Rangers? Oh nonononono-
This all translated physically into a stiff Deer-in Headlights look as Bolt gazed towards Safe Guard.

69hGW3D.png

#31 2013-05-13 10:08:45

Fire Blossom

Safe was unsure why the Colt was looking at her in the way he was, but thought a joke might lighten the mood. "You OK mister? You look like the moon is about to fall on you."

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#32 2013-05-16 04:49:20

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

This shook Bolt out of his trance,
"I-uhh, errr- Do I know you?" he nervously blurted out, while unconsciously flipping the safety on his holstered firearm, ready to draw.

69hGW3D.png

#33 2013-05-16 11:15:18

Fire Blossom

Safe stared at him for a few seconds before responding, "No, just saw you a few time in the caravan on my way here....unless," she looked at him with glaring eyes, "Your some dead beat, Drug obsessed pile of stale alfalfa. That's lucky I can barely remember my past." She switch back to a happy smile after speaking. "Other than that, I just find you interesting and that you seem too stressed out."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-05-16 16:42:25)

#34 2013-05-18 14:15:08

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt was floored. He immediately eased up, and looked a bit dumbfounded.
This mare seemed to have good intentions, despite the flip floppy personality.

"Oh, well, uh, I guess I'll have that drink then." he said, slowly sitting down at the table.

69hGW3D.png

#35 2013-05-18 14:30:27

Fire Blossom

Safe flagged down the bartender. "Two more cups of Apple whisky sir." She pulled out six caps for the drinks.

While waiting, she drank the remnants of her and turned to her company. "So why so panicky? Got a bounty on your head or something?"

[Caps:22-6=15]

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-05-18 14:32:39)

#36 2013-05-18 14:47:17

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

"Well... I wouldn't... go so far to say a bounty," Bolt looked around, taking stock of the place,

"Let's just say there's... some... bad blood between me and a, uh, certain group of individuals,"

Bolt plopped his firearm down on the table and began hastily disassembling it, beginning with the magazine and the chambered round

"Individuals that'er angry and armed to the teeth." he muttered and  nervously laughed.

Bolt stopped his tinkering abruptly and looked up at the mare, "What about you?"

69hGW3D.png

#37 2013-05-18 15:27:42

Fire Blossom

"Eh," safe looked at his disassembled weapon. "I'm just here for personal business, though I was hoping to offer some of my medical help at this town clinic for a while. It's the best I can do while I continue my search...." She looked at him a bit more, since he was now real close, she could see all the details of him. nothing sparked her memories, but she still found him an interesting specimen. "My names Safe Guard by the way. what's yours?"

#38 2013-05-18 16:52:44

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

"Knight Bolt Runner of the Steel Rangers, Mechanics Division, Hoofing..ton...Conting...ent..." he trailed off, realizing what he was saying.
"Err, formerly."
Bolt lowered his head and quickly went back to meticulously cleaning his firearm

69hGW3D.png

#39 2013-05-18 17:10:45

Fire Blossom

"hmm...Steel Rangers...." Safe rubbed the base of her chin, "I'm sorry, Don't know who they are, or where Hoofington is." She couldn't help let out a depressing sigh, still feeling she was just about a nopony without her lost memories. Pepping back up, she continued on with her questions. "So what brings you here, other then the advoidince of some group?"

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-05-18 17:15:21)

#40 2013-05-18 18:43:46

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt dropped the gun parts on the table and sighed deeply. "I don't really like talking about it," Bolt looked up at Safe Guard, "To sum it up, i'm basically trying to make a fresh start, 'n leave my past behin' me."

Bolt resumed working on his gun, but then stopped, paused a moment to think, then said, "You're not from around here, are you?"

69hGW3D.png

#41 2013-05-18 18:44:27

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The bartender came over and poured out two more drinks, grabbing another coffee mug for bolt runner. And taking the caps returned to his work.

(Perception rolls bolt 4 safe guard 3 difficultly ordinary +10%)

(Patrons roll 4 and 6 difficulty normal = success (ordinary sane ponies will have straight 4 on special)

You both notice as two parties walked over and take seats on opposites sides of bolt and safe. A unicorn on bolt's side and an earth pony next to Safe guard. Both are armed, the green unicorn sporting a rifle slung on his back and the red earth pony with a pistol around his neck for each grabbing.

" what is this I heard you say about the steel rangers?" The unicorn began, "we don't take kindly to steel rangers here at pear tree junction. "

As rapid storm and rampart make their way outside the gates. The area around the jun ion has been cleared for about 100 feet, but after that there are the rising remains of a old locomotive, the majority of it cars still in the tracks after all these years, but worse for wear. The blood trail leads along the tracks straight west.

(Perception rolls rapid 7 rampart 7 difficultly normal)

As to approach the engine you hear nothing but the slow moving breeze brushing though the broken windows of the train.

Normal is boring.

#42 2013-05-18 18:56:34

Fire Blossom

Safe looked curious at the two new arrivals, "Why? what exactly is a Steel Ranger?" she took a drink of her refilled cup, and turned to Bolt, "And to Answer your question, I'm not sure where I'm from...."

#43 2013-05-18 19:10:00

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt was unsure of what angle Safe was playing, but he decided to play along. Either that, or try to fight with a few metal pieces and a couple springs.
"Oh, uhh, well, where...abouts did you come from?" Bolt awkwardly replied, concentrating on reassembling his weapon quickly [Mechanics Check=93 - Failed] but ends up fumbling with the parts in his nervousness.
"Ah, err, direction, wise, I mean..."

69hGW3D.png

#44 2013-05-18 19:38:46

Fire Blossom

"I don't know.... I've just been hitching rides ever since I awoke empty."

Safe looked between the two other ponies. "No pony has still told me what a Steel Ranger is."

#45 2013-05-18 19:55:23

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The two stallions took note as bolt runner tried to assemble his weapon quickly.

"Having some trouble there buddy?" The unicorn said as he brought placed his hoof atop the nearly assembled pistol."

His partner took up the conversation, talking to safe guard, " don't know where you're from? Don't worry, I have that effect of mares." He said with a sly smile.

The bartender walked over to the group of four,
"Any trouble here?"

"Nothin' Tumbler," the green unicorn responded, "this one was the one with his gun out. He said gesturing to Bolt with his head, keeping his hoof on the pistol.

"And a steel ranger is a vile creature, stealing the good stuff for themselves, I'd like to shove a hot rail spike into the ass of every steel ranger, only trouble is they might like it." The unicorn finished.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2013-05-18 19:59:41)

Normal is boring.

#46 2013-05-18 19:59:34

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt was slightly offended when the unicorn kept him from working on his firearm, he doesn't like it when people mess with his things, especially his work. "Aww Comon! I was just cleaning it! and-" [INT Check= 5, Success] Bolt suddenly had an idea, he forgot about the gun issue and looked at Safe with a fake look of concern "Wait, you're not talking about those big, armoured guys are you? I've never meet one, but I wouldn't want to cross paths with them, no siree..." he eyed the unicorn holding his pistol, hoping he fooled them.

Last edited by ZSabotage (2013-05-18 20:07:43)

69hGW3D.png

#47 2013-05-18 21:41:11

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

(Bolt runner charisma roll = 6 difficulty normal, FAIL)

The unicorn looked at bolt runner again with a skeptical sneer,

"I think you know more then you letting on there, so how about you give me ohhhh 10 caps, and we give you another chance to tell us everything you know about the steel rangers."

Normal is boring.

#48 2013-05-18 22:05:03

Fire Blossom

Safe sneered at the one that had just tried to degrade her with his so called "Charming" remark. "I'm not some mare you can win over," Safe growled, "And he said he worked with them Formally. For all you know, he could have been a slave that was forced to work with them...." Safe turned and poked a hoof in the earth ponies chest. "Your pestering him just as much as a druggie is thats looking for a fix... I know BECAUSE I keep getting pestered by the same excuses of pile of dung. Luna can rape them with her horn for all I care."

#49 2013-05-18 22:24:19

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The red earth pony stood firm, " so the rangers are taking slaves now? Tell me then slave , did you spit or swallow?" The comment causing his companion to chuckle.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2013-05-18 22:33:30)

Normal is boring.

#50 2013-05-18 22:26:51

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

"Alright" Bolt quickly downed his whiskey. and stood abruptly.
"I'm my opinion, The Rangers can get fucked. They've proven to me they can't be trusted with shit. That being said, I cannot change my past. So, if it's all the same to you two, I would appreciate it if you relinquished my firearm, and let me, and my associate here, leave."
"Or,"
Bolt leaned in real close to the unicorn in front of him, smirked,
"Do we have to make a mess of this place?"

Last edited by ZSabotage (2013-05-18 22:40:12)

69hGW3D.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB