Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2013-05-18 23:20:09

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Fallout Equestria: Pear Tree Junction

We don't need to make a mess of this place, it my favorite bar in this wasteland, outside the gate however, we can't make that worse now can we?" The unicorn said not backing his head away.

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#52 2013-05-18 23:39:43

Fire Blossom

"Uhg," Safe said, only after chugging down the last of her whiskey, "If he goes out there with you, I won't let you kill him...or you. No matter how much you seem repugnant to me. If it comes to it though, I will protect him from you taking his life." She pulled out her energy pistol out of her saddlebag, just letting it float in the air. "Besides, I still find him interesting."

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#53 2013-05-19 15:12:14

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

From down the bar you hear a round being chambered and see the bartender levitate a riot shotgun from under the bar.

"Put that back in its holster and take it outside, you will not mess up my bar. TAKE.IT.OUTSIDE." The bartender spoke sting and firmly, holding the shotgun leveled at Safe Guard.

Normal is boring.

#54 2013-05-19 17:02:32

Fire Blossom

"OK...since you asked," Safe replied to the bar tenders wish. "At least somepony knows when a line shouldn't be crossed, except these two who act no better than Dash addicts," she motioned to the two ponies that sandwiched her and Bolt. "No wonder the world can't improve any better."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-05-19 18:04:06)

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#55 2013-05-19 23:44:02

Naki
Sup.

"Something seems.. off, about this train car. I can't put my hoof on it, but I can't help but feel like something is here. Want to investigate, my magically horned friend?"

#56 2013-05-20 15:57:41

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

"If it leads us to ghouls, then I'm up for it. I'll go in on point and you keep an eye on our rear." Rampart said, drawing his sawn-off from it's holster. After triple checking it was loaded, he opened the door and entered the train car, keeping a wary eye out for ghouls.

lunadance_by_warpout-d4vaayz.gif scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

#57 2013-05-20 16:05:10

Naki
Sup.

Storm crinked her neck a little bit and let the puny unicorn take point. Probably a better idea considering Storm didn't rely on guns or rifles and she could get the jump on them if something happened.

"After you, soldier." She spoke.

#58 2013-05-20 17:42:11

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt took this distraction as an opportunity to grab his partially assembled weapon from the table [Sneak Check = 31, Success] and began putting the rest back together.

69hGW3D.png

#59 2013-05-20 22:27:26

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"Well we can't all just shit rainbows and make things better like you must be able to, now can we?"

The unicorn said as he and the earth pony began backing to the door keeping his eye on Safe and Bolt while the bartender watched frombehind the bar, his riot shotgun still trained at Safe head.

As rampart opened the door to the train car he was greeted with the sight of pony skeletons, it had been a passenger car, and it seemed that these poor ponies had never made it off the train, some of them fills still hunched over in their seats, a precious stuffed animal beneath them. Near the back of the car three ghouls turned as the doer opened, their feral eyes widening as much as their lidless eyes allowed as they growled at Rampart.

(If you engage, I will roll of iniative)

Normal is boring.

#60 2013-05-21 00:16:47

Naki
Sup.

"Zombies. Tch. I've got your back if you engage, though I might advise against fighting them inside the train. Pull em back here. Less likely to get friendly fire and better chance to take their heads off. Which we want."

Storm cracked her hooves and awaited her partner's decision, hoping to god he wasn't a brash lunatic.

#61 2013-05-21 01:46:18

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt popped the slide and lock back onto his firearm, and jerked the slide back and forth to make sure everything was in working order.
"Really the easiest thing to do here would be to stay right were we are, but since you seem to have made friends with Barkeep over there," Bolt motioned over to the disgruntled shotgun wielder while sliding a magazine into his 10mm; then spoke lowly, "It's looking like we'll have to get a little creative." He holstered his firearm, lest he provoke the armed gentlemen surrounding them.
"What kind of magic can you do?"

69hGW3D.png

#62 2013-05-21 11:50:30

Fire Blossom

[Where did my post go?]

"Mostly Medical spells, such as healing, but I do know Alter Physiology. It's still at it's basic level of a party trick though. Iv'e been working on improving it, but can make you grow a mustache so you're not as easily recognized," she eyes him for a moment, "...but changing your wear's could help along with it. though I doubt you have an extra change of clothes right now...."

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-05-21 14:17:46)

#63 2013-05-21 19:46:23

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Rampart turned his head to look at his new partner and gave her a small smirk. "Aww... but that's no fun." Still, not wanting to offend the pegasus, he floated out his revolver and pointed it at the nearest ghoul.

(OOC: Unless I failed to win first, I'm pretty much going to start unloading. I figure ever fearl ghouls will realize that a gun pointed at them indicates time to act.)

#64 2013-05-22 09:11:39

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The Two Wasteland ponies continued backing out of the bar,

"So are you two gonna come and settle this or what?"

"I suggest you leave....now, and take your troubles with you." The Bartender said to Safe and Bolt.

(Inti rolls (Ghouls get +4) Ghoul 1: 10
Ghoul 2:7
Ghoul 3:7
Rapid Storm:9
Rampart: 13 )

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2013-05-22 09:56:55)

Normal is boring.

#65 2013-05-22 11:17:27

Fire Blossom

"Fairs fair," Safe stated, slidding off her seat.

"We can talk more about magic in a bit. Come with me to the clinic first...I can atleast check in  there and alarm them about possible patients."

#66 2013-05-22 19:39:44

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Rampart pointed his gun at the nearest ghoul. "Eat lead, deadhead!" He pulled the trigger 4 times and then prepared to dodge the incoming rush (All AP spent, ghouls suffer a -10 penalty in melee combat due to Rampart dodging)

(Shot report: 74, 29, 21, 14. Firearms skill of 27 with a potential of 42 if in the 15ft. Pointblank Range)
(Damage result: Confirmed shots: 30 and 32. Potential Confirmed shot:33)
(Added 4 strain for using a weapon telekinetically, Rampart is still holding his Sawn-Off)

#67 2013-05-22 22:25:17

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt looked at Safe with a mix between confusion and frustration. Does this mare not understand the severity of the situation we are in? she's gonna get me killed! Bolt thought to himself.
"Do you not understand the severity of the situation we are in? You're going to get me killed!" He said aloud, eyeing over Safe's shoulder, looking at the bartender training a shotgun at the back of her skull.
"or, more likely, get you killed."
Bolt then turned to the two ponyfolk by the door and starting walking towards them, preparing himself for the ass-kicking that may soon commence.

69hGW3D.png

#68 2013-05-22 22:59:35

Naki
Sup.

Storms jaw about hit the floor when she saw Rampart's pistol tear through the ghouls charging at the entrance of the train car as if they were just a sack of balloons. The lead he pumped out of the gun literally erupted through most of them, blowing two of them to oblivion.

"I haven't seen shooting that accurate since Calamity..." Storm whispered to herself quiet enough to make sure that Rampart didn't hear that.

"HEY. ARE YOU GONNA LET ME HAVE ANY? WHAT THE HELL, MAN!" She yelled as she charged past him in the door at the remaining one, punching the last one in the face with her right hoof, then pivoted immediately to the other direction, slicing quickly with her non-broken wing blade. The hoof shot was a feint to knock it off guard. The real attack was the decapitation of the ghouls head, guaranteeing it didn't get back up.

(OOC: Caleb granted permission for a Coup de Gras for the last one since Twitch is OP and Irelia requires nerfs. No rolling necessary.)

"Why do I get the feeling your all out attack may have just woken up the whole trainyard?" (Perception check = 1)

Last edited by Naki (2013-05-22 23:04:24)

#69 2013-05-22 23:11:40

twitchy.717043
YellowNukaCola

Rampart chuckled. "That makes it fun. Plus, more heads mean more caps." Rampart proceeded empty the spent casing out of his revolver and floated out new ones (opting out of the perception check to reload). "Besides, what did you expect me to do? Club them to death?" he added, swinging the revolver shut.

#70 2013-05-23 00:09:20

Fire Blossom

"I am only thinking ahead," Safe called out to Bolt, "I may barely know you, but I don't like letting those I like get killed. Especially over something that could have been handled better. Besides, what if they aren't the only ones?""

#71 2013-05-23 00:30:56

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

The earth pony took a step towards Bolt, but the Unicorn just began chuckling.

“You got moxi fillies, I'll give you that,” he raised his voice slightly to call beyond Bolt,

“Hey Tumbler, give these two a shot from our stash, actually, pour them doubles, We're gonna go get ready, come on Extractor.”

With that the Earth pony turned and went out the door, followed closely by the unicorn. From under the counter the bartender brought out a bottle of dark brown liquid with a fading level that said “Wild Pegasus” and pours two large shots and set them on the bar.

“Here you go, they don't give this stuff out often, so drink up.”

The broken bodies of the ghouls lay on the ground as Rampart reloaded. Rapid Storm listened to the world around her, and heard sounds that disturbed her. The roar of ghouls could be heard on the wind, no doubt they had noticed the bellowing of the .357. From the far side of the train car behind the closed door she could hear two things. The sound of meaty thumps and the whines of a pony.

Normal is boring.

#72 2013-05-23 00:34:49

Naki
Sup.

"Rampart. We gotta go. NOW. Somepony's in trouble in that train and ancestors be damned if I don't get in there and help it." Storm was unnerved by the thought of an innocent being torn to shreds by a ghoul.

She galloped down to the other end of the train. "We can loot up later. These corpses ain't going anywhere. That pony, on the other hand, might be making a preemptive trip to Celestia and Luna if we don't move." She kicked the door down with a hard bucking and saw...

#73 2013-05-23 00:46:23

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

On the other side of the door a sight of horror was before her. Two ghouls lay dead, and the room filled with electronics, their lights long out except for a single glowing monitor, but it was the living that were the worst. 

There was one living ghoul remaining and beneath his blood spattered body lay a pegasus. It's wings were broken, one hanging on only by a thread, and the lower third of their body nothing but a pulp of organs and blood. It seems the ghoul had no grasp of anatomy, and had simply continued to pound away at the poor pony, who was feebly using their front legs to try and drag itself to a laser pistol. The pistol's barrel was bent at an angle, a fact that didn't seemed to be noticed by the Pegasus, who was so covered in blood it was impossible to tell what color they really were.

(ghoul gets a 6 for init, it seems to be distracted by it's current target.)

Normal is boring.

#74 2013-05-23 01:24:25

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Bolt slowly turned back to the bar and sat down. In pure astonishment he only uttered breathlessly,
"The fuck am I getting myself into?"
and downed the Wild Pegasus and put his head down.

69hGW3D.png

#75 2013-05-23 11:37:08

Fire Blossom

"I'm sorry," Safe said, taking only a glance at the shot, "I appreciate your generosity, but I need to stay as focused as I can...those two cups of Apple Whiskey was enough for me."

"Well, If I do die, at least I won't have to worry anymore about my lost memories and who I was...." she mumbled, loud enough anypony nearby could hear.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB