Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-06-26 03:45:47

Jorganstan
Ruv roo rong time

V for Vendetta

I thought the story was amazing, actors were great and overall, V is just the mystery vigilante everyone wants to be like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW6HbZXI9Y0

Last edited by Jorganstan (2013-06-26 03:46:21)

#2 2013-06-26 08:01:17

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: V for Vendetta

V is a terrorist who murders both evildoers and policeman who were just trying to protect people, blows up buildings both unoccupied and full of prisoners, and who in general has decided that his idea of justice trumps the importance of any individual life. I can agree that sometimes the situation needs someone like that, but I don't want to be anything like him.

#3 2013-06-26 16:27:34

Jorganstan
Ruv roo rong time

Well when you are living in a government under a dictatorship that also has secret torture camps for those not willing to comply with the rules under the dictatorship. The police can be corrupt. Also not to mention the Fingerman who were Chancellor Sutler's secret police were pretty much evil.

Under those circumstances, not everyone would be willing to break down and abide by the laws. Some people will be like V just so they can make sure they are trying to fight for the freedoms and rights everyone should have. Even if you have to break laws and kill people to pursue the dream you seek. Sometimes things like that need to be done.

Last edited by Jorganstan (2013-06-26 16:28:10)

#4 2013-06-26 19:32:36

Fire Blossom

Remember, Remember the fifth of november. The gunpowder treason and plot.
for I know of you reason the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#5 2013-06-26 22:06:43

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Jorganstan wrote:

Sometimes things like that need to be done.

I totally agree. But I could never take the initiative to do them, if I ever did at all it would only be while following someone else.

#6 2014-10-28 02:08:42

bronti

It was definitely a good movie

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB