Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-07 08:30:34

Tezz LaCoil1

What's going on?

All of a sudden I'm unable to see the event planning forums and I can't log in. Is something wrong with the forums? And if so, can somepony PLEASE tell me what street those of us are that are going to Wright Patterson Air Force Museum are supposed to meet at? It's in less than two hours!

#2 2013-07-07 08:46:19

Tezz LaCoil
Travelling Observer

Re: What's going on?

Well, I got logged in. Had to press the "Automatic Login" button. Still can't access event planning, it's like that forum doesn't even exist anymore. Did a search and nothing came up for Wright Patterson Museum. Guess I'm not going.

#3 2013-07-07 10:55:01

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

Sorry just logged on. Its strange that it is not showing up at all for you. Did you refresh after you had logged in?

Also I don't use search as it derps and never finds the right things for me :I

I saw no time in the thread listed but the museums hours are 9Am-5PM so they will probably be there by now if you boogie on out to get there and you live pretty close.
Here is the museums webpage http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/
And here is the thread again if it magically works this time http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2214&p=1

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#4 2013-07-07 15:19:25

Tezz LaCoil
Travelling Observer

Nope, I'm logged in right now and can't see the events planning forums. The link just says what it's been saying. "Bad request" and some other mess.

#5 2013-07-19 14:06:22

Tezz LaCoil
Travelling Observer

So, no one can help? Is there at least a place I can find information on planning? If not, there's something I might suggest, we used it in Georgia. It's called Meetup.com. It has many tools that help in the planning of small-group meetings.

#6 2013-07-19 19:57:34

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

make a new account and try again

69hGW3D.png

#7 2013-07-19 21:23:43

Brickule

Yeah, there have been some bugs like that going around. Usually works itself out in a bit.

#8 2013-07-19 22:01:11

Mkanke
Mkanke Trotter

The reason things are being slow is there is relationship stuff happening with the main site admin who does all the maintenance and hosting. Couple that with his terrible job and he just hasn't gotten the time to get on here and fix anything sad

#9 2013-08-07 01:36:28

Dexanth
Celestia's just this mare, you know?

Is there something special that needs to be done to see event planning? I've poked around and they have yet to ever show up, and I seem to have failed at finding any hidden signup request threads orthe like.

#10 2013-08-07 02:01:11

Fire Blossom

I can get in the event planning forum...

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#11 2013-08-07 17:12:28

Dexanth
Celestia's just this mare, you know?

It's definitely not there when I go looking for it sad

#12 2013-08-07 20:37:52

Mkanke
Mkanke Trotter

This is a weird glitch thats been happening occasionally with newer people. Theres no immediate like within the month events I can think of right now but if this doesn't sort out by the end of the month give another hollow in here.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB