Fin
Pony of SCIENCE

Pixar?

So, I just read this:

http://jonnegroni.com/2013/07/11/the-pixar-theory/

I saw it while browsing on reddit.

Does anyone else agree?

I still have to watch Brave. yikes

TwilightsExperiments.gif I make gifs for fun...

#2 2013-07-12 00:11:31

Fire Blossom

Re: Pixar?

Pixar does input alot of easter eggs in their movies. It's like how the people who make the pony episodes add a few things.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#3 2013-07-13 18:51:39

Fin
Pony of SCIENCE

Silver Tongue wrote:

Pixar does input alot of easter eggs in their movies. It's like how the people who make the pony episodes add a few things.

I'm looking forward to rewatching these movies to pick out the nuances. smile

TwilightsExperiments.gif I make gifs for fun...

#4 2013-07-14 20:02:48

Rekibrony
Luna Fan Club Member

I just recently read that, and I have to say. Mind = blown. I do love how Pixar puts multiple Easter eggs in each movie that ties it to another. Its really crafty on thier part.

#5 2013-07-14 21:39:49

veshkali

I'd have to say that its a fairly well put together idea. Just as I've always liked how they easter egg stuff, and alot of those I don't know if I ever caught. But short of Pixar ever coming out and saying, "yeah, hey, look at this huge over-arcing thing that we've been sneaking in for years..." I don't think its ever going to be proven real. Kind of like the headcannoning that Chrysalis was really Luna in disguise, pretending she's good while testing the limits of defense of the kingdom. Really cool idea, but is it real? Who knows.

#6 2013-07-14 23:20:22

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Pixar is a genius!

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB