Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-21 00:10:57

razza
better than u

The best damn show that ever did grace the airwaves.

code-lioco.jpg

This is pretty much the best damned thing of all time. Never seen an episode?
21346292.jpg
LOOK AT ALL THE EXCUSES YOU DON'T HAVE

I would have to say that this show hands down has created possibly some of the most memorable characters I have ever seen, and didn't provide me with mere entertainment, but rather an entire EXPERIENCE. Even now just listening to the theme I gain memories of being at Kadic Academy and Just chillin there. Allow me to reiterate that: the song invokes memories of me being at a fictional location. Throughout watching the show when it aired, I swear, I felt an actual connection to Odd. I became invested in a universe that only appeared on my TV. I can honestly say that this show has always mystified me, even though I can't think of how long it's been since I watched it. It's had a full blown impact on my life, and i'm probably going to just blaze through it soon. The only other shows I can think of where I could say I have a genuine emotional attachment to the show would be Ed, Edd, and Eddy; Teen Titans, and Fosters Home For Imaginary friends, and I have no difficulty in stating that I would hold Code Lyoko above all of these. There is no wavering in my decision on this, nothing else has had the same effect on me.

I'm not so much here to defend this show, as it does not need one. It's just that good.

Perhaps just watching the opening theme will either cause memories to flood, or sway you towards watching the show. If you like the theme, the original Un Monde Sans Danger is just as good, if not better.

Now there is a thread praising this, and all is well.

any and all contrary opinions are simply wrong. there is only one correct opinion.

qkKhugh.png

#2 2013-07-21 06:35:56

Pokota

Re: The best damn show that ever did grace the airwaves.

Hey, I've seen that show. It was okay, a bit formulaic in the early seasons but at least the Bad Guy won a couple of times.

sigimage.php?u=639661&t=212997&b=rainbowdash2

#3 2013-07-21 14:28:58

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

I agree with Razor. It really was one of the top animations of all time.

Current Mood:
medium.png

#4 2013-07-23 13:22:37

Trombe
Boo.

You have nostalgia goggles, man. That show is not written well in the slightest. Or maybe my standards are too high.

Nah, it's poop.

#5 2013-07-24 01:37:22

Jorganstan
Ruv roo rong time

Between this and Avatar the Last Airbender. Im stuck. I love both shows

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB