Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-08-25 18:32:17

Fin
Pony of SCIENCE

Columbus Area Merch Search/Hunt

Post here for merch findings in Columbus, and areas around Coltumbus.

[map=Columbus,OH][/map]

Last edited by Fin (2013-08-26 01:16:12)

TwilightsExperiments.gif I make gifs for fun...

#2 2013-08-26 13:04:01

DerbyGirl
Should switch to DerpyGirl. Derpy is Epic.

Re: Columbus Area Merch Search/Hunt

Update from Marysville K-Mart

They have Fashion Style Cadance and Twilight (I think the alicorn one?) for 15. They also have most of the 5" Funrise plushies (they did have all, I bought the last Rarity though) for $6. Happy to finally find the Applejack 5" one!

They have a pink MLP lunchbox/cooler on clearance for like $5.

Also, Marysville Dollar Tree has the 2014 MLP calendars.

My OCs are crazy ponehs....
aLXueo2.png?1FKDTliy.png?1
(art credit to a fellow dA'er, Cerynitian. Good times, good times. xD)

#3 2013-08-26 13:35:50

thepine
...I'd like to be a tree.

Target sawmill has towels on clearance but look close at twi's left eye. Error and purple where the white should be.

Marysville walmart has the celestia/twi towel still and a hard cover folder where the trading cards are (ouch on the $20 though)

Got that dollar tree calender and non alicorn twi if it matters to anyone. I am fine with it so got next years work desk one smile

Finally odd lots marysville got another wave 7 blind bag box in (flim flam neons set) and the odd lots on sawmill does not have any.

http://thepine.deviantart.com/
If Fluttershy falls in the woods does she make a sound?
153038_safe_rainbow_2_Bdash_applejack_photo_pony.png

#4 2013-08-26 18:33:24

Fin
Pony of SCIENCE

I saw that the Justice in Tuttle does have the 10" Aurora plush. As derbygirl said they have a 40% off and then an additional 20% off.  Comes out to about $13.00. They have a ton of AJ, some dashes, a few Twilight, and one Pinkie.

I might go back tomorrow to get the 10" AJ... Does anyone know where else they sell the 10"?

I picked through the 6" Aurora at HT in Tuttle, and they have a really derped Pinkie, two Rainbows, and a cute Rarity left. If anyone finds a 6" AJ and/or Pinkie, please let me know! I'd rather not gamble with ordering them online.

I've been to the WalMrt on Hillard-Rome, and they have changed up their toy section. New Equestria Girls dolls, and no blind bags. hmm

The Dollar General on Hilliard-Rome has Wave 8 (neon bling bags).

Haven't been to the Target on Hillard-Rome in a while, and I have yet to go to TRU on Sawmill. O_O

I feel this thread is a gold mine of information. big_smile Thanks for your posts guys. <3

Last edited by Fin (2013-08-26 18:40:32)

#5 2013-08-26 20:06:40

Just wish that new School-filly set wasn't a stupid Target online only thing. It was out of stock before I even had a chance to get home and order one. Oh well. They said it wasn't discontinued yet, so maybe they'll get more in at some point. DT needs SS.

#6 2013-08-26 20:10:30

DerbyGirl

They sell the 10" at the Sweet n' Sassy at Polaris as well, they were 18.50 apiece though-you're better off at Justice.

I think they had the little AJ 6" at the HT in Springfield? I'd have to look again, depends when I'm out of class tomorrow. If so, I can pick it up for ya Fin if you want, no big deal for me since I have to make the hour long drive twice a week for school. xD

#7 2013-08-26 20:14:09

thepine

Fin wrote:

I saw that the Justice in Tuttle does have the 10" Aurora plush. As derbygirl said they have a 40% off and then an additional 20% off.  Comes out to about $13.00. They have a ton of AJ, some dashes, a few Twilight, and one Pinkie.

I might go back tomorrow to get the 10" AJ... Does anyone know where else they sell the 10"?

Yeh pretty good price if they have those extra discounts, I did not see that, just the $26 and freaked out. I got 3 from the state fair for $16 and and finished my set online at Toywiz.com None were derped and came out pretty well. HotTopic has them online as well. As for a physical store, not sure but there is another Justice off Dublin-Grandville road in that complex that has Whole Foods, you could check there when you make the trip to Sawmill's Toy-R-Us as it's only like 5 minutes away. Not part of a mall so might be less brony's hitting it.

Not sure about my funds yet but I may go after the smaller ones from HT soon to ride in the back window of my car. But the ones with the extra purse/face carrier Toys-R-Us has are cute but that is pushing it a bit far on the girly side for me.

Yeh hopefully as new stuff comes out and everyone sees it this thread will help us get some swag. I don't usually go East of 315 but I walk around various stores and malls for excercise after work everyday in Dublin/Marysville then go to Bellefountaine/Urbana/Marion on weekends so will post anything new I see since all are a stones throw from the West side of C-bus. And will no longer hijack someone elses thread -_-'

#8 2013-08-26 22:10:20

Fin
Pony of SCIENCE

DerbyGirl wrote:

They sell the 10" at the Sweet n' Sassy at Polaris as well, they were 18.50 apiece though-you're better off at Justice.

I think they had the little AJ 6" at the HT in Springfield? I'd have to look again, depends when I'm out of class tomorrow. If so, I can pick it up for ya Fin if you want, no big deal for me since I have to make the hour long drive twice a week for school. xD

You really don't mind?! <333 I'll pay you back. big_smile Thank you so much for offering. Guh~ <3 I owe you.

Where do you reside? I can come to you, or if you want to hang out with some Coltumbus!Bronies let me know. big_smile

Thank you again. ;___;

#9 2013-08-26 22:24:40

I work at the Sawmill Toys R Us, but I pick and choose what I collect. I can make a more detailed list Thursday of what's a available and just keep updating it through the holidays.

#10 2013-08-26 22:45:39

Fin
Pony of SCIENCE

MysteriousMerchPony wrote:

I work at the Sawmill Toys R Us, but I pick and choose what I collect. I can make a more detailed list Thursday of what's a available and just keep updating it through the holidays.

GYU~ Really. When do you work? I might visit tomorrow.

You should make your own TRU thread like Arcane did for her Target. smile

#11 2013-08-27 01:26:25

thepine

If you see them please give us an update if TRU ever gets the harmony friends mini set. I seen they had the Cake mini set on Saturday so they might get them. So far I think only Target and TRU is going to get them. Not sure what the name is but there is a 3 pack with Octavia I know many of us are looking for as well. Don't know if TRU is going to get that one.

Oh, and I did see they had the favorites set 2 there last weekend too. I never really cared about brushables so it slipped my mind. So everyone can finally get that Derpy and not have to pay a bazillion dollar on Ebay.

#12 2013-08-27 07:33:03

Fin wrote:

GYU~ Really. When do you work? I might visit tomorrow.

You should make your own TRU thread like Arcane did for her Target. :)

This weeks hours are a little stretched, but I'll be in Thursday morning this week. Not sure yet about next week. And I might just do that thread thing.

#13 2013-08-27 21:16:12

DerbyGirl

Fin wrote:
DerbyGirl wrote:

You really don't mind?! <333 I'll pay you back. big_smile Thank you so much for offering. Guh~ <3 I owe you.

Where do you reside? I can come to you, or if you want to hang out with some Coltumbus!Bronies let me know. big_smile

Thank you again. ;___;

I totally got the last one for ya. Because I am totally awesome like that. /)

I'll get in touch with ya on meeting up. I know this week won't work, I'm celebrating my 21st birthday at Scioto Downs, but next week should be able to work out something.   smile

#14 2013-08-28 00:56:18

Fin
Pony of SCIENCE

DerbyGirl wrote:

I totally got the last one for ya. Because I am totally awesome like that. /)

I'll get in touch with ya on meeting up. I know this week won't work, I'm celebrating my 21st birthday at Scioto Downs, but next week should be able to work out something.   smile

(\ HELL YEAH!

Next week will work for me. Just let me know. big_smile <333 Check my contact info and feel free to email/text me.

Thank you. Thank you!!!

Last edited by Fin (2013-08-28 00:56:40)

#15 2013-08-28 18:22:29

thepine

Lol if you didnt have a cell and are headed to Ceder Point or a convention with a friend Walmart just got in Pinkie Pie walkie talkies.

#16 2013-08-29 21:26:34

DerbyGirl

/totally found the element of harmony mini fig set at Springfield Meijers

/totally bought the only set

/totally can't decide to keep it or see if can't trade it off for beanie baby set

They also had the really cool Princess Twilight night light/lamp thing. If I hadn't bought mini figure set, I would have scooped it up-it was small, but neat!

#17 2013-08-30 07:45:10

Speaking of Beanie Babies, has anyone seen the MLP ones floating around? Love to get my hooves on a Pinkie Pie. Curse Hasbro for not putting out enough Luna merch.
Speaking of which. I might be in the market for a medium/large Luna plush so if anyone knows a high-quality, show-accurate plush maker, let me know! smile

#18 2013-08-30 08:42:50

DerbyGirl

I have not seen them in Ohio, but they have been spotted all throughout the US and UK.  Just a matter of time (and me bugging area beanie retailers. I'm a beanie collector, they don't mind xD)

#19 2013-08-30 17:13:54

thepine

For the official beanies I seen something that said "fall" so any time now. There is a family owned store in Marysville called Goodies Galore that sells tons of the other beanie babys. I will check there every so often and at least say when they show up. I think my mom knows the owner so will have her ask or order if available. I would like the set but from what I can tell they only have Twi, Dashie, and Pinky.

And thanks for the heads up Derbs on Meijer having the Elements of Harmony set. Did not look there the last swag run i made..checking them in c-bus area tomorrow on my way to a wedding and sending my aquisition army (mom and sis) to Marion or Deleware.

Last edited by thepine (2013-08-30 17:55:17)

#20 2013-08-31 02:44:12

DerbyGirl

Goodies Galore only orders beanies like once a year. Which stinks for a beanie collector like me xD I highly recommend the Memorial Hospital gift shop.

On another note, found the Pinkie Pie nightlight at Marysville Walmart after I got off work tonight-which reminds me, thepine did you just happen to step into my domain tonight? A dude with a cane and what appeared to be a Derpy wallet was taken care of by me tonight. smile if not, that guy shall be added to my unaccounted for bronies in marysville list xD

#21 2013-08-31 05:47:44

thepine

Hmmm...did not know they restock so seldomly, slackers. Did not know the hospital had any either. I am not sure if mom still knows the person at Goodies or not but will at least have her ask about it. She also goes to physical therapy in Marion's hospital so will have her check that gift shop as well and will report back if she see's them.

Got the Pinkie nightlight a week ago at the Walmart near Tuttle if anypony in C-bus was interested. They are in the hardware section where the light bulbs are,

and yeah, that was me , so a kazillion and 1 times as I go there quite often.

Last edited by thepine (2013-08-31 06:00:22)

#22 2013-08-31 11:44:06

thepine

Well that was too easy sad Now I got to kill 4 hours on cbus before my friends wedding. Had the first half of the day planned as a swag hunt. Sawmill was a bust other than some blind bags at TRU but the meijer on 23 towards delaware had a single elements of harmony set left.

Both sawmill and 23 meijers have a new blind of sorts. Some super deformed squishy toys. Could not find anything online for codes but seem to just be the mane 6....oh god I hope they get a pwincess woona for my desk at work!

Think I will head to Polaris to eat and kill some time and post if I see anything new.

Last edited by thepine (2013-08-31 16:03:37)

#23 2013-08-31 11:49:41

thepine wrote:

Well that was too easy sad Now I got to kill 4 hours on cbus before my friends wedding. Had the first half of the day planned as a swag hunt. Sawmill was a bust other than some blind bags at TRU but the meijer on 23 towards delaware had a single elements of harmony set left.

Both sawmill and 23 meijers have a new bling of sorts. Some super deformed squishy toys. Could not find anything online for codes but seem to just be the mane 6....oh god I hope they get a pwincess woona for my desk at work!

Think I will head to Polaris to eat and kill some time amd post if o see anything new.

Wait, squishy? At the meijer on sawmill? Same aisle as the rest of the pony stuff?

#24 2013-08-31 12:08:57

thepine

Yea. ..in small capsules in a box in pony area. Not much bigger than blind bags.

Polaris update #1 some store called "sweet amd sassy" outside near book store has all 6inch Arora for $7.50 and most with bags. Only a few 10 inch.

Update #2 HT moved most ponystuff to right wall in middle of store. The dashie hoodie backpack is now under $15

Last edited by thepine (2013-08-31 12:37:40)

#25 2013-08-31 15:23:14

Found the squishies. They're called Fash'ems. I bought 3 hoping to get three different ponies, but I got two Unicorn Twilight Sparkles.

Update: I'm not looking for Pinkie Pie anymore. But if anyone wants Twilight, let me know smile

Last edited by MysteriousMerchPony (2013-09-01 19:16:40)

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB