Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2013-08-31 17:00:11

Re: Columbus Area Merch Search/Hunt

MysteriousMerchPony wrote:

Found the squishies. They're called Fash'ems. I bought 3 hoping to get three different ponies, but I got two Unicorn Twilight Sparkles.
~~If anyone wants to trade for a Pinkie Pie, let me know!!!
http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/s … 035961.jpg

So cute! Where do you get them?

#27 2013-08-31 17:02:22

The Southside Kroger on High St in Columbus has mlp backpacks marked down to $9 and the talking wedding Princess Cadance for $11. I got both. They had about 3 backbacks and 5 Cadance.

#28 2013-08-31 17:35:46

CappuccinoFrosting wrote:

Found the squishies. They're called Fash'ems. I bought 3 hoping to get three different ponies, but I got two Unicorn Twilight Sparkles.
~~If anyone wants to trade for a Pinkie Pie, let me know!!!
http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/s … 035961.jpg

So cute! Where do you get them?

I found them at the Meijer on Hamilton, but they've been popping up at other meijers also.

#29 2013-08-31 20:51:12

DerbyGirl
Should switch to DerpyGirl. Derpy is Epic.

thepine wrote:

and yeah, that was me , so a kazillion and 1 times as I go there quite often.

Awesome. I was too shy to ask. xD If I'm not too Fluttershy, I shall have to brohoof ya next time. One of my coworkers (on medical leave right now but should be back soon) is a brony as well, we're a brony friendly place to be at. wink

Ooh, I shall have to hunt down those Fash'ems. They look perfect for my desk!

As I am celebrating my birthday today, was out MLP hunting with my mom-picked up the fan fav set (Derpy <3), and Packrat Comics had both the CMC Micro and the MLP Issue #10, along with the hug me backpacks from Welovefine, and the Funko figures.

Last edited by DerbyGirl (2013-08-31 20:51:37)

My OCs are crazy ponehs....
aLXueo2.png?1FKDTliy.png?1
(art credit to a fellow dA'er, Cerynitian. Good times, good times. xD)

#30 2013-09-01 03:34:55

thepine
...I'd like to be a tree.

Lol about the same, I was 99% sure that was you but too fluttershy to say something either. But will definitely hoofbump in the future or at least hoof, um, wave if busy which seems to be the case at that location every day.

Heres a few of the pics i could not upload while out yesterday...

The Twi nightlight at Meijer Derby mentioned
20130831_110723.jpg

The box for the squishy Fashems at Meijer
20130831_110728.jpg

Squee...Meijer definitely carries the elements of harmony set. Sawmill was out but 23 had 1 left.
20130831_121642.jpg

"Sweet and Sassy" in Polaris Mall. One of the first shops on the right in that outside section.
20130831_130320.jpg

Not merch related but had to LOL at this at Nationwide Arena seen while killing time before the wedding.
20130831_152854.jpg

Last edited by thepine (2013-09-01 04:35:12)

http://thepine.deviantart.com/
If Fluttershy falls in the woods does she make a sound?
153038_safe_rainbow_2_Bdash_applejack_photo_pony.png

#31 2013-09-01 23:43:12

PuddleDuck

The little Twilight nightlight is great. Alex and I picked up one each the other day. I have mine on my bedside table next to my fish tank. It actually puts out a great bit of light XD

We got some Fashems too. We ended up with an extra Pinkie Pie but we each have a Pinkie and Flutter then Alex has a Rarity and Twilight. I got AJ.

I picked up a pony charm bracelet and Alex got Pinkie Pie earrings in the Polaris Claire's.

Check out my DA for my commission queue and pictures: http://puppet-runo.deviantart.com/

vinyl2.png

#32 2013-09-02 21:14:49

thepine

Seen Marysville Walmart put a large display on the back end cap for the neon blind bags. Quite a few in there and plenty of each character. I set a pair of Flim and Flam (AF and AG) on the bottom shelf outside of the display but some employee will probably put them back soon.

The double hanging box thing they are in would not be a bad thing to have after they are done using it either, lots of artwork on it.

Bought a single fash'em at Sawmill Meijer and got Twilight. Hopefully there is a code or marking to decifer which one is inside before I get more.

Last edited by thepine (2013-09-03 11:39:16)

#33 2013-09-03 07:08:24

Fin
Pony of SCIENCE

Meijer on Hilliard-Rome Rd has Fash'ems and Elements of Harmony set!!!!

I bought a few fash'ems and an Elements of Harmony set. big_smile

I will be checking Target on Hilliard-Rome after work today.

Anyone want to trade for a Rarity Fash'em? I have two of her, and would like to trade one for a different one~ Lemme know.

I also have to make a trip to Packrat today! If anyone is going to be around that area around 3:30-4:00 I will probably be there,

TwilightsExperiments.gif I make gifs for fun...

#34 2013-09-06 17:04:00

DerbyGirl

Stopped in at Tuttle Hot Topic...new DJPON3 rubber bracelets, new DJPON3 and Rainbow Dash wristlets, and a new Derpy plastic case wallet thing (I regret not buying it...but then, my favorite employees weren't there either so I just wasn't in the mood.)

#35 2013-09-07 16:14:11

thepine

Not sure how much any brony near c-bus wants to travel but up 23 is not too bad. But anyone in the Marion area Walmart had 1 Octavia Funrise plushie and Meijers had 1 harmony friends set left.

#36 2013-09-08 08:06:15

DerbyGirl

Forgot to mention: Hallmark now carries the Aurora plushies...didn't look at the normal size prices, but the small ones were the cheapest I've seen at $7.

#37 2013-09-12 21:24:13

DerbyGirl

Randomly popped into.the Family Dollar in Mechanicsburg...found some older brushables there. I bought the Snowcatcher, there's still a Twinkleshine and Feathermay there though.

Also picked up some cool lightup keychain charm ponies at Kmart in Springfield.

#38 2013-09-19 21:25:42

DerbyGirl

So disappointed to see that someone swiped all the fashems-even the box- at Springfield Meijers. All there was was the pricing label marking the spot. I'd be happy with just one,but guess I will keep on searching. XD

They had those hideous funrise lightup ponies there...and a adorable Pinkie Pie with a cup of cocoa ornament.

#39 2013-09-20 07:58:11

thepine

DerbyGirl wrote:

So disappointed to see that someone swiped all the fashems-even the box- at Springfield Meijers.

I can confirm they at least had them on 9/8. So not like they are lost in the stockroom somewhere. Seen on way home from Cincy Comicon. Marion and Delaware had some as of Monday. Not been to cbus area recently but will check this weekend when I go spend my hot topic cash.

....hurry up Marysville Meijer...OPEN!!

Last edited by thepine (2013-09-20 07:59:30)

#40 2013-09-20 10:10:50

Oh. My. God. Dat night light.... Eeeee!

#41 2013-09-20 10:13:25

A friend of mine sent me a photo of the TY pony's from his work. He works at a CVS.

#42 2013-09-20 12:52:31

CVS here comes a small hoard of collectors and bronies!

#43 2013-09-21 12:49:55

DerbyGirl

I can officially confirm that the TY Beanies can now be found at Tuttle! My Beanie Guru (the stand's real name is Trendy Toys, but he's Beanie Guru to me, so yeah.) has them for $8, and then Claire's has them for $10 a pop. OK, I admit I screeched and did a jig to find them-since I've known about them way longer than any of you all have by lurking on the beanie news blogs, I've had that much longer to wait. xD

#44 2013-09-22 17:09:33

thepine

Found and bought 2 unopened Fashems for you Derby whenever you are working after 5pm. I now know why they are missing from Sawmill Rd, Springfield, and the other Meijers, seems since there are no codes like the blind bags that some of the less courteous bronies have been sliding the plastic off and opening them then leaving a ton of open ones in the box. I had to go get stuff at Gander Mountain for a upcoming vacation and seen a Meijer off Rome Hilliard Rd. They had 2 boxes but 3/4th's were open. I dug to the bottom of the box and got a few of the ones left that were undamaged. Don't worry about paying me or anything. Since I now know they are harder to get I grabbed a few for you since they are fairly cheap and you posted you had not found any.

Hot Topic in Tuttle has Pinky/Dash/Derpy wigs and ear/tail/wing sets now but so far has not got the cutie mark shirts. They downsized their pony section hopefully just for Halloween. Pony shirts wenton the big tshirt wall, not as much plushies or merch, and things like the head phones are buried in the store. Dr Who stuff is kinda the same so no reason to freak out yet.

Last edited by thepine (2013-09-22 18:06:43)

#45 2013-09-22 18:38:38

DerbyGirl

Aww, why thanks thepine! big_smile I should be there this Friday and Saturday night, I'd need to double check my schedule.

That's just so wrong of people. I've seen that happen for the blind bags in Marysville Walmart as well, that was back when they had Wave 1 and 3 and bronies didn't know about the codes. Hasn't happened recently.

Was at Easton on...Friday? They had all the wings and wigs as well. I still need to pick up the Derpy sets, my parents are forcing me to get a second job...and it's at the post office in Irwin. So I'm totally gonna cosplay as Derpy when I work sometimes, and decorate the place with Derpy stuff. Here's hoping they get some sort of shirt in-if not, my hoodie will work, or one of my Derpy tshirts.

Oh, and rumor on the MLP Arena is that the Fash'ems are starting to trickle into Toys r Us. Guess if somepony sees them, better not hesitate if they are going to sell that fast around here!

Last edited by DerbyGirl (2013-09-22 18:40:21)

#46 2013-09-22 18:48:45

thepine

one more update....just seen this on EQD.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/09/s … story.html

Kmart site here - http://www.kmart.com/hasbro-my-little-p … P?prdNo=12

Not sure if there is a Kmart in cbus anymore but looks like I am going to have to camp out at the Marysville one and visit Kenton a little more often.....DERPY IN BLIND BAG SET!!!!! Also Thunderlane. Other sets have Snips and Snails, Chrysalis, Princess Twi, and Daring Do.

Might get lucky and be able to order online before they sell out but theres a good chance of getting poor quality ones through the mail like the Applebloom at Marysville Walmert where her bow is melted over her eye.

Last edited by thepine (2013-09-22 18:53:07)

#47 2013-09-22 18:57:09

DerbyGirl

I saw those on the Arena, yes! There's Kmart in Springfield as well...and London.

I'll be buying and trading for as many Derpys as I can afford, I want a ARMY. They'd look good with my little Derpy shrine I got goin' >.>

#48 2013-09-23 10:15:42

I've been using Toywiz.com for harder to find merch. I figure what I'm spending in shipping is what I would be spending in gas. So far I've been very happy with Toywiz customer service. The only thing is that some of their items are a little pricier than brick and mortar stores sometimes.
I preordered a full box of the new Mini-Mystery Funko ponies!

#49 2013-09-23 13:31:27

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

I've been using Toywiz.com for harder to find merch. I figure what I'm spending in shipping is what I would be spending in gas. So far I've been very happy with Toywiz customer service. The only thing is that some of their items are a little pricier than brick and mortar stores sometimes.
I preordered a full box of the new Mini-Mystery Funko ponies!

When I have cash toywiz is my go to place. They are good with their orders and sometimes ship products out before their release date on accident wink I had series 2 blindbags months before they hit the shelves hehehehehe.

They can get really pricy though, especially when dealing with older or obviously fan favorite *cough* luna *cough* merch. Good site overall. I do use ebay occasionally though for weird taobao stuff like my trixe shy though. Or for discontinued stuff.

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#50 2013-09-23 17:53:10

DerbyGirl

I use Ebay a lot if I can't find it-snagged a lot of blindbags and brushables for a buck a pop that way. smile And for random merch as well. I use the MLP Arena a lot too, if Ebay sellers want too much.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB