Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-10-02 11:13:15

Sketch Knight
Knight of Equestria

What you ponies think?

I have some Story ideas for either RP here in forum or Writing stories in FIMFIC BUt I would like a little feedback on these ideas to see if You guys like the idea to run with?

A reworking of  "A lost Apple" A sad tale of a lost little filly name Hayseed, sharing in the Apple bloodline. The recent lost of her father , and her mother in a coma, she is place under the care of Granny smith, and her family for a short time while her mother recovers.

"Shattering Knights" A tale of  Knight from another realm, coming to this Realm with the last of his kind. This is the Last night he spent On that realm before it was completely consumed by the darkness. And like all pony shares his breaking point in his mind that has taken so long to repair. (OC story)

"The Quest of the Keys of Three" A new tale of the CMC,, and the mane six. Somepony is trying to breaking into the lock secret Libraries of "Starlight the Boundless", And a dark force is stirring the restless spirits of those long past. Cane our heroines find out who this evil pony is, and can they stop whatever they plan to do with the dark secrets locked away in the Libraries?

"A Flicking Flame" A new pony is brought to the Ponyville Hospital, (not sure to make him fatally ill or not) And for a few days He is left alone, until someone realized who he is. A fame Musician from Canterlot, Jazz Is then befriended by so many but one Pink mare found him first and struck a cord that he never before with him ^_~

"Remembrance" (OC) Sketch recounts his story of his realm and of the war that tore his realm apart. He tells the Princess' Celestia, Luna, and Twilight Of each battle hefought, and the losses he suffered before coming to this new realm. And why he fight to protect those in it and those He has come to love.

And finally a Headcanon From far into the past of Equestria, of how Paradise Estate Became much of Equestria as we know it to be, and maybe a spark of how the world so drastically changed. Sci-fi ish, and Still a working idea.

"For without Doubt, we fit our armor. Without Fear, our swords are drawn. And without Question, We hold our shields strong. It is we Knights, that stand against all that threaten Equestria. Rise to the call from within, answering the Knight's call"

#2 2013-10-02 19:38:48

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

Re: What you ponies think?

*Moved to Twilight's Library as it would be most relevant here smile

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#3 2013-10-02 22:29:50

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Sketch Knight wrote:

And finally a Headcanon From far into the past of Equestria, of how Paradise Estate Became much of Equestria as we know it to be, and maybe a spark of how the world so drastically changed. Sci-fi ish, and Still a working idea.

Neat ideas. And reminds me of a story idea I did some initial work on and which I should probably write at some point. Set 1,000 years into the future after the end of Equestia it follows a mare named Fizzy from her escape from slavery in the gem mines (and the restoration of her eyes from a blast launching magic gem shrapnel into her eyes - yes it's a replay of her actual origin) and she trots into a world highly influenced by Dark Age and the later Medieval Period Britain (interestingly enough I picked up a copy of Alcock's Arthur's Britain: History and Archaeology AD 367-634. It is a mix of tribes and petty kingdoms with small remnants of the late great past.

One of the first companions she finds is named Sovereignty (unless I come up with something better), a 'King of the Unicorns', who is kind if a bit eccentric and based slightly on His Imperial Highness Emperor Norton. Majesty is seeking his love Twilight (based on G1's Twilight although much less over powered) who was taken by the Crystal Empire which is now resurgent and is growing with an army of slaves providing it's work force to mine magical gems and acquire them to make talismans and power their magical technology.

Taking a page from Star Trek: Federation and LOTR Fizzy will eventually build an alliance of all types of ponies to oppose the Crystal Empire and journey to it's heart to face off against it's Corrupted Emperor who has delved into the same evil magic Sombra once practiced. She will also encounter the secretive Knights of the Order of 616 who maintain a base deep in the Unicorn Range in a valley once called 'Dream Valley' and the base is occasionally referred to as Point 91274 (yes, this is a reference to Marvel's Marvel Productions doing the G1 MLP animated show and 91274 is the universe for their US Hasbro licenses which occasionally crossed over with the Main Marvel Universe until Hasbro put the kibosh on that). The Knights emblems are dock bows on the mares and bandanas on the stallions.

In the end they defeat the Crystal Emperor but in the process Twilight dies. This breaks Sovereignty and his true for is revealed a corrupted and insane alicorn now wishing to destroy the world and turning into an Eldritch thing. Fizzy barely escapes and a knight of the Order of 616 takes her to point 91274 where she meets an ancient and depressed alicorn form of G1's Majesty who is at first taken aback by Fizzy's appearance and after Fizzy relates what happens Majesty informs her that it is happening again and that Sovereignty is her brother 'The Unicorn King' (based upon the character form the G1 Italian line who possessed the same Cutie Mark as G1 Twilight). Majesty relates the fall of Paradise Estate and the death of G1 Twilight and Sovereignty's decent into madness and the sealing of his soul along with his later disturbance and defeat. She then proceeds to tell Fizzy where to find the 'Book of Horrors' which started this whole mess and after she recovers it the story ends with a climatic duel between her now as alicorn (a ref to the animation errors where Fizzy accidentally became an Alicorn a few times during the G1 series) and sovereignty. An afterword has Majesty filled with some slight hope as a new Equestria/Ponyland starts to form from the ashes.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#4 2013-10-04 09:50:06

Sketch Knight
Knight of Equestria

Arcane Flame wrote:

Neat ideas. And reminds me of a story idea I did some initial work on and which I should probably write at some point. Set 1,000 years into the future after the end of Equestia it follows a mare named Fizzy from her escape from slavery in the gem mines (and the restoration of her eyes from a blast launching magic gem shrapnel into her eyes - yes it's a replay of her actual origin) and she trots into a world highly influenced by Dark Age and the later Medieval Period Britain (interestingly enough I picked up a copy of Alcock's Arthur's Britain: History and Archaeology AD 367-634. It is a mix of tribes and petty kingdoms with small remnants of the late great past.

One of the first companions she finds is named Sovereignty (unless I come up with something better), a 'King of the Unicorns', who is kind if a bit eccentric and based slightly on His Imperial Highness Emperor Norton. Majesty is seeking his love Twilight (based on G1's Twilight although much less over powered) who was taken by the Crystal Empire which is now resurgent and is growing with an army of slaves providing it's work force to mine magical gems and acquire them to make talismans and power their magical technology.

Taking a page from Star Trek: Federation and LOTR Fizzy will eventually build an alliance of all types of ponies to oppose the Crystal Empire and journey to it's heart to face off against it's Corrupted Emperor who has delved into the same evil magic Sombra once practiced. She will also encounter the secretive Knights of the Order of 616 who maintain a base deep in the Unicorn Range in a valley once called 'Dream Valley' and the base is occasionally referred to as Point 91274 (yes, this is a reference to Marvel's Marvel Productions doing the G1 MLP animated show and 91274 is the universe for their US Hasbro licenses which occasionally crossed over with the Main Marvel Universe until Hasbro put the kibosh on that). The Knights emblems are dock bows on the mares and bandanas on the stallions.

In the end they defeat the Crystal Emperor but in the process Twilight dies. This breaks Sovereignty and his true for is revealed a corrupted and insane alicorn now wishing to destroy the world and turning into an Eldritch thing. Fizzy barely escapes and a knight of the Order of 616 takes her to point 91274 where she meets an ancient and depressed alicorn form of G1's Majesty who is at first taken aback by Fizzy's appearance and after Fizzy relates what happens Majesty informs her that it is happening again and that Sovereignty is her brother 'The Unicorn King' (based upon the character form the G1 Italian line who possessed the same Cutie Mark as G1 Twilight). Majesty relates the fall of Paradise Estate and the death of G1 Twilight and Sovereignty's decent into madness and the sealing of his soul along with his later disturbance and defeat. She then proceeds to tell Fizzy where to find the 'Book of Horrors' which started this whole mess and after she recovers it the story ends with a climatic duel between her now as alicorn (a ref to the animation errors where Fizzy accidentally became an Alicorn a few times during the G1 series) and sovereignty. An afterword has Majesty filled with some slight hope as a new Equestria/Ponyland starts to form from the ashes.

Interesting *ponders in thought for the moment* II was thinking of Seeing the beauty and future that would have been FIm, but a discovery would come to sight and Would shatter this bright future. The world's core is flawed and in an attempt to fix it, Causes a chain reaction that would tear the world apart. BUt before the attempts was made other plans were set into motion to save the world if things falls to ruin. This is where I am still pondering of who and how to include and how to progress with this story line.

Your story is interesting to say the least, by the looks of it your putting alot of thought into this

"For without Doubt, we fit our armor. Without Fear, our swords are drawn. And without Question, We hold our shields strong. It is we Knights, that stand against all that threaten Equestria. Rise to the call from within, answering the Knight's call"

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB