Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2014-08-12 17:02:50

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Welcome to the Madness(RP/RE-BOOT!!)

"If none of you idiots have anything for my head maybe wherever the heck you're going does", Morning grumbled and followed the group holding her head with her wing.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#27 2014-08-13 16:44:48

Fire Blossom

Blossom tosses a bundle of some herbs at Morning Star. They bounce lightly off the pegasus mare's flank just before falling to the ground. "C-Chew some of that...it helps relieve pain...." she speaks lightly as she comes into the barley lite area of the cave's opening. "It will help...."

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#28 2014-08-13 18:29:22

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Morning felt the bundle bounce off her flank and heard a voice bearing speaking about pain relief. Oh dear Celestia these ponies can't even tell their tail holes from their front holes! but then again it's likely that the same product comes out both ends just in different forms judging from the amount of horn heads and the nonsensical deer...

"Thanks", Morning said as she turned around and grabbed the leaves and was about to chew.

"This isn't anything weird is it?", She asked, "Cuz, I don't want anything really weird and bad... There was a crazed pony in Bailpre we were trying to find who had been causing havoc and always chewing these coca leaves and saying stupid stuff like 'I am Snowflame! Every cell of my being burns with white-hot ecstasy. Coca is my God -- and I am the pony instrument of its will!'"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#29 2014-08-13 18:56:38

Fire Blossom

Blossom blinks awkwardly at the statement, a but taken back by such...verbosity. "No...it's just a herb...."
What situation have I been flung into....

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#30 2014-08-14 00:28:37

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The buck turned his head toward the strange pony in the dark, his eyes scanning her strange form. He turned his body and walked toward Blossom standing in front of her, he whispered to her "You need not be alone, come with us and I'll keep you safe"

(Waiting on Blazing for an official update)

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#31 2014-08-14 18:01:33

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight looks disappointed at how much the mare knew about glyphs and was ready to do something worse but stopped and turned away before turning towards everyone else. "Well now that she is gone shall we get out of this cave I dont much care for it" He said in a low voice

#32 2014-08-15 19:32:36

Fire Blossom

Blossom nodded gingerly to the buck, "O-Ok. if you would like."

She stuck to his side, looking at his displayed horns.

#33 2014-08-16 19:45:03

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

With this new mare at his side and a group behind him he walked forward out of the cave; Solar on her own went a different direction. The buck looked around some, the sky was cloudy thunder in the distance as the storm passed. The trees stood still as the wind died down, crickets playing their instruments being the only sound that could be heard. The buck soon began to walk forward looking behind at the group "Names? Mine is Acheron..."

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#34 2014-08-17 11:08:15

Fire Blossom

Her head bobs slightly as a hiccup passes over her, and smoke escapes her mouth just as she speaks. "I'm Fire Blossom.... I'm...a Longma" She blushes while still looking at Acheron's horns. Wishing some day, she'll have just as grand ones.

#35 2014-08-18 01:19:19

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

"I'm Sabuus," he said staring out of the cave. "It's nice to meet you," his head turned towards the others. "Sorry, if I came off as rude, but I just really want to figure out what's going on."

Just be calm and think on the bright side!

#36 2014-08-20 02:38:25

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Morning Star", Morning said with her head slightly still aching between chews.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#37 2014-08-20 18:14:32

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight would look outside the cave to see if the clouds were still overhead but there were too many trees to see the sky from here. "Midnight Solace.." He said as he takes another slow step out of the cave

#38 2014-08-24 22:02:28

Fire Blossom

Blossom nod's to Sabuus, understanding the need to find the answer to their predicament. 'I was in the Appaloosa desert before waking here.... I was on the way to my mother's hoard cave.' Her tail sways lightly as she looks at the dense canopy of tree's, 'And this sure isn't a desert.'

#39 2014-09-01 17:43:28

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

(I thank you all for your patience! Life has just been tiring lately...)

Acheron nodded as he heard all of his co-horts names "It's a pleasure..." His eyes traveling a bit as he noticed Blossom ogling his antlers like some treasure, he found her somewhat interesting in that manner as he had not seen a creature such as this in his travels. Still his eyes returned forward as they walked taking note of everything in front and behind them; the forest almost closing in on them as they continued forward. The path behind them being distorted as the moon hung in the with clouds passing by; as they walked further the forest began to clear and a town came into view. The town at distance looked to be abandoned, no lights were visible. What looked like spotlights seemed to hit the clouds, with the sounds of distant carnival music that sounded like they were coming from the other side of the town.

Acheron's ears twitched as these sounds "It appears this place isn't as empty as I thought it would be?"

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#40 2014-09-09 11:27:40

Midimistro
One Person... One logo... Infinite possibilities

Appearing out of nowhere, a white pegasus colt appears in the now abandoned cave. Confused and dazed, the colt takes in his new surroundings. Whoa! Where am I? How did I get here?

The young colt sees the candle in the center of the cave, just about to go out and notices the writing on the wall. Welcome to the Madness the colt reads in his mind. What in the HELL have I gotten myself into this time?!?

A bit frightened of the current situation, the pegasus looks for the cave entrance and heads out of the cave. Maybe I can get a better idea of where I am by flying?.?

The young colt pushes through the thick tree canopy and into the open sky. Once up there, he notices a town in the distance, and several small dots near the edge of the canopy. I don't recognize this place. But nonetheless, I should check that town out. I might find somepony that can tell me what the hell is going on.

The young colt flies towards the town, and as he gets closer, he notices that the dots in the distance are indeed ponies.Maybe they know something about what is going on...

The young colt lands a distance away from the group, keeping his distance, but close enough to be noticed by the group.
What an odd group of misfits... I should be careful before approaching them. I don't know who they are, or what they are capable of.

My YouTube | My Soundcloud | My deviantArt | Skype Username: Midimistro
Request, commment, rate and subscribe!
tumblr_nelqkiTUgE1sdgqyuo1_500.png
If I don't get to you within 24 hours....I will get to you.... Eventually....

#41 2014-09-09 13:09:02

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

Sabuus walks forward, and he stays relatively silent due to thoughts occupying his mind. "What is going on?" he muttered aloud to himself. Eventually, he picked his head up to make sure he was still with the group; however, a figure landed within his vision during that brief moment. The darkness and his poor natural eyesight made it tough to see. "This figure could be dangerous. It'd be best to attempt to approach carefully and be sure to show no threat," was the main idea that flew through his mind when it came as to what to do. Sabuus then decided to act upon this by slowly walking towards the blurred figure, occasionally stumbling both on purpose and due to roots that weaved through the dark ground he stepped on.

#42 2014-09-09 17:02:28

Midimistro

It looks like one of the ponies of the group has started heading toward me...The pony seems harmless as he is stumbling toward me. I wonder why he broke away from the group?.?. Isn't that unsafe, especially at this time at night??? And moreover, why is he stumbling to begin with??? The young white pegasus colt quickly gallops towards the almost invisible, stumbling colt to help him. "Who are you? And are you with that group of oddballs over there?" the young white pegasus colt asks quite lively and intently."And finally, are you okay? I saw you stumbling and came to help..."

#43 2014-09-09 18:27:11

Fire Blossom

Blossom stayed close to the stag Acheron. Even though it was partly due to how much wonder she had about his horns, it was more on how the air around him made her feel. A sense of ease.
Its not a easy thing when adjusting to a sudden change of familiarity.

"S-so...what are we going to do," She asks perticually anypony.

#44 2014-09-09 20:33:40

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

"Firstly, I'm Sabuus, and I'm wondering who you are. Also, I am with that group over there. Last, I am okay, but I just wanted to see who you were." he said staring the pegasus coldly in the eyes. "On the other hand, You now know who I am, but you also know I'm doing fine; therefore, you better be sure you are one of two things. You need to either be trustworthy or able to take me in a fight. That whole group and I just met trapped in a cave with no knowledge of where we are or how we got there. I want to make sure we stay safe from any bandits or wild animals. Now which are you?" he ended stomping the ground with his hoof.

#45 2014-09-09 21:39:56

Midimistro

Jesus Chirst! For one who is stumbling around the forest at night, he sure is fiesty. I better keep my guard up in any case.

"First off, I am not a bandit. Coincidentally, I am in the same situation as you are." The white colt thinks to himself If he and I are in the same situation, how is it that I got separated from the group to begin with?

Continuing on, the white pegasus said: "Secondly my name is Sardonyx Nexus, and yes you can trust me. I can see that you can't see well in the dark because you were stumbling as you tried to see what I was. Let me be your eyes instead."
Sardonyx quietly thought of the current situation. Sabuus is right, I should be a little more on-guard as this land is unfamiliar territory to me.
"Additionally, I believe we should at least join the group you were with for protection in numbers, cause I have never been here before, and thats saying something" Sardonyx crows in as he starts to walk toward the group of odd misfits. "You coming? or do you still not trust me?"
For one who knows most of Equestria like the back of his hoof, Sardonyx knew that he and Sabuus were definiately not in for an easy ride. Thus letting his leadership instinct kick in, he retorted "Come on already before I accidentally leave you behind" as he quickly continued inching toward the group, keeping an eye on Sabuus. "Watch out for those roots!!!"

#46 2014-09-09 22:58:30

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

Sabuus followed Sardonyx. "I'm coming, but I've still got my eyes on you," he said as he walked with him. His eyes pointed towards the white pegasus, but he didn't stagger as much this time. A single root caught hold of his hoof causing a little double step forward. "Never under estimate anybody you meet," he said keeping his eyes forward at the same level pointed forward while keeping vision in the direction they moved. "We'll be with the others soon."

#47 2014-09-09 23:29:37

Midimistro

What is up with this pegasus? He is so tense...
"Yeah I know we may be in a tight situation, but that doesn't mean we can't get along. Working together is our best way to survive..." stated Sardonyx.

As Sardonyx approached the buck and the longma, he tensed up because he had only heard of these unique creatures in legends. "How do you do, valient buck and majestic dragon pony?" he states upon arrival to the group, with a decent sign of uncertianty as he greets two additional strangers who have coincidentally fallen into the same fate as he...
What is going on? Why is everything so off and why is the impossible possible? I must find out!

Last edited by Midimistro (2014-09-12 13:22:24)

#48 2014-09-10 21:14:37

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Morning gazed in the general direction of the new colt her aching head starting to subside, at least this one was anther Pegasus not a horn head or whatever weird thing this place decided to proffer. "Yia, where do you hail from?"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#49 2014-09-11 07:28:51

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight watches as yet somepony else emerges from the dark cave and starts to ramble on about stuff that he really didnt care too much about. "Oh Yes, My name, Im Midnight Solace class two magical connoisseur and....Well I come from....I guess it would be called south of here." He said in a low enough tone that the Deer could hear him but it doesnt effect her massive headache. "I might be able to cure what ails you." He says with a smirk.

#50 2014-09-13 14:55:15

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Morning looked over at the horn head and rolled her eyes at the stallion's innuendo. Given different circumstances Morning might have played along... had the stallion been upper crust and had items or bits that could easily be misplaced into her bags after the horn head was knocked out. But since this stallion certainly didn't look like a noble, she wasn't in disguise, and was coming off a head ache to boot she just rolled her eyes then gave a mean look at the new unicorn stallion before returning her attention to the new Pegasus.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB