Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2014-09-14 14:11:57

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Re: Welcome to the Madness(RP/RE-BOOT!!)

Acheron looked at this new pony as he approached the group, hearing all of the ponies speak he just stayed silent. As this Pegasus addressed him Acheron stepped forward some "Name's Acheron..." He then turned back to the town making note of Blossom's placement near him "Nothing left but to check this town out for what we can find..." He turned his head to Blossom "Stay close to me..." He whispered to her, he then turned and began to walk forward.

As the group entered the town the lights on the other side began to show themselves more along with the carnival music as it increased in volume; among the buildings that lied in the town there was a bakery, library imbedded in a destroys tree, flower shop, school house at the edge of town, and numerous houses that sit through out. Most of the buildings doors were barred or nailed shut with wood planks. Acheron made note of everything he saw "No doubt whoever lived here left in a hurry..."

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#52 2014-09-14 21:21:11

Fire Blossom

Blossom nodded to Acheron's command, while eyeing a rather large purple plant bulb. Acting like temptation to lure her away from the group.

While trotting along behind, whom she guess she could say the 'Group' leader, Blossom couldn't help break off the feeling of being watched. Though there was clearly no others evident, not to mention a speck of sound from anything with a beating heart.
To try and break the tense air, Blossom looked sideways to the only other one here most likely closest to her age. 'Thank you...um, Sard, but I'm not really that majestic.' her cheeks turned rosy red, 'I'm just a normal fil-' She blinked as she thought she saw something.

'You think somepony...or thing, might still be here Archeron?'

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#53 2014-09-15 09:31:37

Midimistro
One Person... One logo... Infinite possibilities

This group is certainly made up of a bunch of opposites and oddballs...Wonder how Midnight knew that he was from south of here???...I am not familiar with these parts and its too cloudy to even use the stars tonight... not to mention the new moon that is happening tonight of all nights... as Sardonyx thought quietly to himself as he quickly took another glance up at the sky. Returning his attention back to the longma, Sardonyx states: "Nonsense longma, and I would prefer it if you called me Sardonyx. By the way, I didn't happen to catch either of your names, and that includes you, white pegasus..."

The longma must have sensitive ears... How else could she have known my name and why would she cut off mid sentence to talk about something lurking around us?... Never mind... This buck is awfully quiet... I wonder why??? Continuing: "And Sorry if I am being too inquisitive, but where exactly are we heading??? This town is kind of gives me the creeps..."

Pondering yet, Sardony's mind keeps churning:Where the hell are we??? How the hell did we all get here? and Why us...Why a group of mismatched oddballs??????????????

My YouTube | My Soundcloud | My deviantArt | Skype Username: Midimistro
Request, commment, rate and subscribe!
tumblr_nelqkiTUgE1sdgqyuo1_500.png
If I don't get to you within 24 hours....I will get to you.... Eventually....

#54 2014-09-15 23:20:48

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

"I'm ready to head out whenever anybody else is," sabuus said moving towards the group. "If we at least find out where we are besides, 'Madness'; I'll be happy to slow down. The first storm passed, but we could just be in the eye. I remember how scared everyone was to leave the cave, so let's discover what's going on while staying dry." He smirked.

Just be calm and think on the bright side!

#55 2014-09-18 19:07:12

Fire Blossom

'Call me Blossom Sardonyx,' she said while keeping an eye about this ruinous town.

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#56 2014-09-19 20:13:09

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Nonsense longma, and I would prefer it if you called me Sardonyx. By the way, I didn't happen to catch either of your names, and that includes you, white pegasus... The longma must have sensitive ears... How else could she have known my name and why would she cut off mid sentence to talk about something lurking around us?... Never mind... This buck is awfully quiet... I wonder why??? Continuing: "And Sorry if I am being too inquisitive, but where exactly are we heading??? This town is kind of gives me the creeps..." Sardonyx said

"I'm Morning Star," Morning Star replied grandly, "Antiquarian, delivery pony, and Bailpre Irregular decended from a long line of Pegasi going back to Commander Hurricane. As for where we are heading..."

Morning took a look a round "My best guess would be that town near Canterlot where that new princess is from and where half the place is always being leveled by some random disaster, villainous monster thing, weird disease, or some catastrophic accident. Heck, a while ago I heard some crazed show mare took over the place and turned it into a petty dictatorship with a dome over it for utterly nebulous reasons. Sooo... I'm guessing this would be a normal Tuesday in that town. Honestly, I don't know why any pony lives there I try to give in wide berth when traveling near it and we should probably just take what we need and get away from this place before a pair of traveling salesponies with grudges appear with and accidently unleash an ancient evil turning Zebras into love poisoned batponies with an army of diamond dogs or something else in this town's normal routine."

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#57 2014-09-23 20:13:03

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight continued to follow the group "So where are we going anyway?" midnight asked as he trotted along the path that led to a town that seemed to be in pretty rough shape. Having never been this far north, or he assumed he was in the northern part of equestria Midnight had no idea where exactly they were. "Hmmm I wonder what actually happened here" he said speaking up as his horn began glowing and a tiny ball of light would start to float around the town trying to pick up any signs of life that might still be around.

#58 2014-10-18 22:58:54

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Acheron heard the Longma's question keeping note of where the group was around him "The chances of somepony still being here is unlikely, but you never know..." As the orb of light from Midnight began to fly around the looking for signs of life all it finds is nothing until it gets closer toward the circus tent, a single sign of life seems to be in the town within the circus tent. With Morning saying all she did Acheron began to become slightly annoyed, his attentions went toward her as he stopped in the center of town "You certainly know a lot..." Just then a loud voice comes from the direction of the circus tent.

"COME ONE! COME ALL! COME SEE THE GREATEST WELCOMING PARTY ON EARTH!" The voice sound amplified but overall happy

(I took what some might consider a long vacation from RPing in general)

Last edited by Acheron187 (2014-10-18 23:00:05)

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#59 2014-10-19 18:48:57

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"You certainly know a lot..." Just then a loud voice comes from the direction of the circus tent.

"COME ONE! COME ALL! COME SEE THE GREATEST WELCOMING PARTY ON EARTH!" The voice sound amplified but overall happy.

"Well when you pass through here a lot you tend to hear about all the goings on of the town... and can profit from the destruction from time to time", Morning sighed, "I'm going to wager five bits that it's that show mare taking over the town again, probably has the mayor locked in a cage and is putting on a show to try to show how much 'better' she is than that Princess of the Library that she obsesses over. Typical horn headed posturing between them, they should really have a good roll in the hay and get it over with..."

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#60 2014-10-19 22:07:04

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

"Maybe, they'll have some information though," Sabuus said to Morning. "The least we could do is try to figure out what's going on. After all, first hoof accounts are the best, no matter the race, right?" He said grinning. Afterwards, he moved slowly moved closer to the town and turned to face everypony.

#61 2014-10-20 23:26:05

Midimistro

Sardonyx looked to the left, then to the right as each pony, longma or buck talked. He, like Acheron, was uneasy about Morning Star's certainty that this was Ponyville. Sardonyx thought to himself: I've been to Ponyville before, but it looked nothing like it does now...Could it just be the dark playing mind games on me???. Returning his attention to the issue at hand, Sardonyx states: "I think Sabuus is right, even if this only source of information isn't entirely useful or honest, its better than nothing..."

Yet, Sardonyx's mind was at unrest and kept churning: For all I know, especially from all the books I have read, this scene is quickly painting a picture for a potential trap. "And we had better be careful as well... For all we know, this could be a trap, whether its that selfish wannabe Trixie or not..." Sardonyx stated with a certain level of fear, having known what Trixie had done to ponies like Pinkie Pie in the past.

Keeping to the side of Sabuus, Sardonyx kept pace with the group. He wanted to make sure that should something happen to the group, that not all of them would be separated. Besides, Sardonyx thought, I think it would be best if I stayed with Sabuus anyway... After all, he was the one to approach me first, yet didn't attack me....

As those thoughts came and went, the main questions he'd been asking himself still lingered in Sardonyx's head:
Where EXACTLY are we (not to mention when the hell are we)??? How the hell did we all get here? and Why us...Why a group of mismatched oddballs??????????????

Last edited by Midimistro (2014-10-20 23:26:47)

#62 2014-10-25 10:21:31

Fire Blossom

Still staying as close as she can to the buck, without making it seem she was clinging to him, she followed the groups path to the tent. She still couldn't shake the feeling that something was still watching them.

"I'm not to sure its the right thing to go deeper in this place. It..reminds me of a place in a book I read. Niflheim." She did her best not to whimper over her thoughts.

#63 2014-10-30 19:14:09

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

"Huh Show Pony....OH! I assume you mean the Annoying and Untalented Trixie then?" Midnight would say laughing a little bit as he knew he could best trixie any day. "So...Library....Princess...You dont mean the new princess do you? Wouldnt she be in ponyvil....Is that where we are?" Midnight would ask as his ball of light zooms around the town only to stop and float above a circus tent off in the distance.

#64 2014-10-30 22:53:55

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

As the group went further into town approaching the tent the unknown character seemed to know of there approached "WELCOME! Please do come in to your own welcoming party!" With the group near the tents entrance the drapes covering the entrance opened revealing a scrawny sickly yellow unicorn "WELCOME NEW FRIENDS! I have been eagerly awaiting your arrival!" The unicorn faced them and approached group, his mane a red and orange "My name is Sunny! Sunny Smiles!" He bowed to them then lifted his gaze toward them once again, one of his eyes a brilliant blue along with his blood red eye.

Acheron stood tall seeing this rather rough looking unicorn for fear of what a unknown character like this might do, turning his head toward the Blossom "Stay behind me..." he whispered to her; Sunny looking at the group as his eyes went to Morning "Surely you wish to come in, no doubt I might interest you into some free candy..." A grin forming on the unicorns face that seemed to slowly grow up his cheeks...

(Await a post from EmberSwift)

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#65 2014-10-30 23:50:34

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

Sunny looking at the group as his eyes went to Morning "Surely you wish to come in, no doubt I might interest you into some free candy..." A grin forming on the unicorns face that seemed to slowly grow up his cheeks...

"Now, now.  That'll be enough for now, Smiles," a light blue earth pony with silver mane and tail said from behind the group.  "A little hospitality goes a long way, but too much wellll ....... not so much.  Forgive my friend for his over-eagerness.  He can't help it, really."  The mare looked over the group with her red eyes, "What a mismatched group.  It feels like something is missing, but I don't know what."  The mare stopped in front of the sole unicorn in the group, "But where are my manners?  My name is Peppermint Sprinkle.  I will be putting you up for the night nearby.  Once you are rested, we can discuss things.  Any questions?" 

(OOC: I have posted relevant character information for Peppermint in OOC chat here http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?pid=53710#p53710)

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#66 2014-11-05 20:37:55

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

There was something familiar with that creepy smiles pony and the other one but Morning couldn't place it. Also those miss matched eyes were kind of weird maybe it was a changeling which was kind of off... Morning's eyes darted about looking to see if there were any statues of that weird fluffy haired mare that was rumored to be rather close to their Queen for whatever reason. Putting up statues of her would be kind of stupid but their Queen did seem to revel in being dramatic, grandiose, and not playing to the character she was impersonating or else she could have easily won.

"So... Questions...", Morning replied looking around, "Sooo... Well might as well as get to the root of the matter - what has happened to this town and who/what is currently in charge?"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#67 2014-11-05 21:00:18

Ember Swift

"So... Questions...", Morning replied looking around, "Sooo... Well might as well as get to the root of the matter - what has happened to this town and who/what is currently in charge?"

Peppermint looked at the pegasus, "What happened would be difficult to explain.  Long story short, a madness set in several years ago.  Equestria was changed forever.  As for who's in charge, I am the closest thing to in charge you will find here."

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#68 2014-11-05 23:56:49

Midimistro

Sardonyx kept pace with the group. While he keeping close to Sabuus, he glanced up at the mention of the creepy yellow pony's name, becoming momentarily shocked by the presence of the blood red eye. I wasn't expecting that... Moreover, these series of events just keep on getting weirder and creepier....

At the mention of the blue mare's name, Sardonyx became a bit concerned. What would such a straightforward, gentle-looking mare be doing with what looks to be a half-crazed unicorn?..... Never mind.... As the Peppermint Sprinkle finished her reply to Morning Star, Sardonyx politely stated: "Pardon me, I'm Sardonyx Nexus; but would either of you happen to know what town we are in and/or what day it is?"

She is right about us though... We are an odd group of mismatched odds and ends... And when she said we seem to be missing something, does that mean she thinks we're supposed to have yet another oddball with us??? Oh Dear Celestia... how wierd can this get? Continuing on the idea of something missing, Sardonyx asks Sabuus "Hey, Sabuus, when you guys initially left that creepy cave way back there, did you happen to leave anything or anypony behind?"

Redirecting his attention to the blue mare yet again:"I hope you don't mind me asking Peppermint Sprinkle, but what exactly do you mean by 'madness'?"

Shivers went down Sardonyx's spine as a gust of cold breeze blew past the group. What have I gotten myself into this time? Trying to rid himself of of this uneasy feeling, Sardonyx shook his entire body as if he had just gotten out of the water.

#69 2014-11-06 02:26:02

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

Sabuus heard the question, and he responded coldly, "We didn't leave anypony behind that didn't want to go. We initialized volunteering to leave, and those that wanted to figure out what was going on followed us out while anypony remaining stayed behind. I didn't look back to see anything, so I have no idea." His eyes glazed over while he went into deep thought about what and/or who could have been left behind. His head made a quick shake, and he snapped back to consciousness when he heard the word madness. "Did you say until Madness happened? If so, you've peeked my interest. My name is Sabuus, but the word madness is what's more important right now. When we woke up in a cave it said, 'Welcome to Madness' on the wall. Can you explain a little more about what happened?" he stood with a determined look in his eyes directed as Peppermint.

#70 2014-11-06 23:15:47

Ember Swift

Peppermint took in all the questions before answering, "We are in what remains of Ponyville.  Once a peaceful little town, or so I've heard."  The blue mare paused for a moment considering her words, "You see, the madness is a peculiar topic.  No one quite knows what it is, or where it came from.  It has varying effects.  I would rather not get into the details."

In the distance the sound of thunder can be heard, followed by several lightning strikes in one area of the forest.

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#71 2014-11-07 00:33:18

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Sunny's smile turned into a sneer with the interruption of Peppermint, before he could say anything the group began to speak. Hearing Morning's question he began to speak once more before being interrupted by Peppermint once more, his sneer now a complete sour look toward his colleague. Sunny however took an opportunity to explain the madness to the group.

"THE MADNESS IS A GLORIOUS THING!! It makes even the darkest days nothing but smiles..." His grin now ear to ear.

With the mention of something missing through out the group Acheron began to shake his head at the though of the unicorn they had left behind "I hope she's okay..." His attention once again going the group as that is what was important for now. With the large of lightening strikes in the far area Sunny began to smile once more "Seems like a storm is brewing once more, best get these..." His eyes and attention going to Morning "Fine pony folk to shelter..." Licking his lips he looked at the pegasus giving a slight wink.

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#72 2014-11-07 00:41:02

Midimistro

As the blue mare responded to Sardonyx's question, he thought to himself: No wonder this place seemed distantly and eerily familiar. This WAS once the peaceful town of Ponyville at one point... Its in such disarray that it is barely recognizable... Responding to the topic of madness, Sardonyx said "So in other words, madness is like a spell or aura that effects ponies in different ways? Geeze, This night just keeps on getting creepier and weirder..."

Sardonyx again shivered with a small bit of fear. The thought of unknown effects that "madness" could have on ponies made him a bit uneasy. But nonetheless, he stood his ground. That blue mare is hiding something... I can feel it in my bones... Changing his attention to the mysteriously quiet buck, he thought to himself: Acheron has been very quiet about all this... I wonder why?

Just as he was about to ask the buck a question, the unexpected charade of lightening off in the forest produced a unexpectedly loud crack. This loud crack startled Sardonyx and made him jump back a little in fear. Quickly calming himself, he continued on his thought: "Acheron, you've been quiet about all this... What's up with that?"

As he finished his question he looked up at the sky once again, noticing several dark clouds gathering in the distance, quickly approaching the group once again. "We had better get into the tent in case it rains or storms. I don't want to be stuck out here and catch hypothermia."

As he cleared his mind of the old thoughts of uncertainty, he refocused himself on Sabuus. Deep down, I have a good feeling I can trust at least this pegasus... I am not sure about the others though... With a good portion of his uncertainty about the situations surrounding him lifted off his hooves, he took a sigh of relief.

#73 2014-11-12 21:22:32

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Seems like a storm is brewing once more, best get these..." His eyes and attention going to Morning "Fine pony folk to shelter..." Licking his lips he looked at the pegasus giving a slight wink.

"Indeed, some of us are quite fine and rather tender," Morning replied to Sunny with a wink. Maybe it could provider her with enough cover to rifle through the horny pony's quarters where ever that was and determine what villain had taken over the town this week and what the 'Madness' - probably sirens, kelpie, or changelings or something with powers to dominate weak minds. Maybe if she played her cards right she could determine how to stop them and/or at least scamper off with a good bit of the town's treasury and valuables.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#74 2014-11-12 21:45:11

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight was worried a little bit about their current situation when some overly friendly unicorn started to offer them candy. "Uhh No..." Was all midnight said as he continues to look around the village a little bit. Midnight looked slightly disappointed by people not showing up but he figured worse things would soon happen "Hey no one would mind if I did a spell on the group right?" he would say as his horn would glow brightly.

#75 2014-11-16 18:43:35

Ember Swift

Peppermint looked at the unicorn, "That won't be necessary.  Best conserve your strength, just in case."  The blue mare glared back at Sunny Smiles, "At any rate, I think I should take care of these fine pony folk, don't you think?" 

Turning her attention to the group, "There's a place not too far from here where you can rest up.  It has lots of room, and supposedly a certain magical quality to it.  That sounds much better than being out here in the rain with my.... friend"

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB