Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#76 2014-11-23 19:46:01

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Welcome to the Madness(RP/RE-BOOT!!)

"Indeed, let's all get out of the rain shall we?", Morning agreed. If some place had a magic quality to it it might have some valuable artifacts to nick...

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#77 2014-11-23 22:06:09

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

Sabuus seemed very skeptical towards the idea of somebody offering a room randomly to a group of wandering strangers. "I think I'll just try to hide under some rubble from the rain," he said. "I'm not too interested in a room with a wild card spell on it. I'd much rather stay outside, just to be sure nothing happens, and to keep everyone safe," as his sentence finished; his eyes scanned as much of the town as he could see.

Just be calm and think on the bright side!

#78 2014-11-28 14:34:25

Fire Blossom

While the group had talked to the rather strange towns folk, Blossom just kept quiet. She just couldn't fight off the eerie feeling that nestled in her gut. to just fly away and try find her comfy home. just curl up under her blankets and just forget this place like a dream that flees just as you wake.
The only thing that did keeping her from retreating in such a manner was the strength the group seemed to radiate. a sense of leadership.

"Lets just stick together though...." She mumbled.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#79 2015-01-20 15:34:07

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Sunny's smile soon disappeared as he Peppermint seemed to take control of the situation, his smile turning into a frown "So be it...As the princess commands..." He bowed some to her "I shall simply watch and assure your parties safety..."

Acheron looking at all of this was skeptical, but at this moment they really didn't have a reason not to trust the more sane looking pony. He then turned to Sardonyx "Always best to listen to everything..."

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#80 2015-01-20 20:48:26

Midimistro
One Person... One logo... Infinite possibilities

Sabuus did have a point. Not knowing what magical quality an unknown location had could be potentially dangerous. Yet, Morning Star was also correct. It would be best if the group stayed together. But nothing rang truer than Acheron's words, that its best to obverse and listen to everything rather than being the one acting it out. Sardonyx's mind churned and cranked as he came up with what he thought was a brilliant plan that would satisfy both situations.

"I have a brilliant idea!" Sardonyx stated abruptly, redirecting his attention to the entire group. "Even though I spend much of my time studying, I am quite use to roughing it outside. Also, it's best that we at least stick in pairs of twos. I will stay outside with Sabuus and he and I can build a makeshift shelter out of scraps we can find around town real quick, locating our shelter near your so-called enchanted 'hostel'. You guys, on the other hand, can go on ahead and go into the hostel, if you would like."

Redirecting his attention back to Sabuus yet again, "Sabuus, A. Are you okay with this plan? B. Could you help me find materials to in order to build the makeshift shelter? and C. Are you okay with taking watch for the first or second half of the night? Sorry if it is a little much to take in."

With his plan in place, Sardonyx eagerly awaited responses from the other ponies so that he could start putting it into action. "We don't have all night... I feel another storm closing in... And its closing in fast... So we had better step on it if we don't want to get wet."

A storm was approaching... A big one... And Sardonyx could feel it in his wings...

My YouTube | My Soundcloud | My deviantArt | Skype Username: Midimistro
Request, commment, rate and subscribe!
tumblr_nelqkiTUgE1sdgqyuo1_500.png
If I don't get to you within 24 hours....I will get to you.... Eventually....

#81 2015-01-20 21:35:58

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

"Well," Sabuus began to slowly start talking, "I did come up with the plan, but I wasn't going to make any shelter. If we create a spot to be a lookout from; then, wouldn't it be obvious that we're observing from the shelter? I was just going to hide in the debris to make sure everyone else is safe," Sabuus finished with his eyes looking towards Sardonyx.

#82 2015-01-23 21:39:14

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

Peppermint looked at the group, "I've no place to make you go with me, but I wouldn't stay here.  The lightning tends to get violent."  She started leading the group through town to a large tree that had been grown to resemble a building, "Back when things were, shall we say more sane, this used to be a library that held great power.  It has a lightning rod that comes in handy during these storms.  Anyone wanting to stay outside, don't stray too far."

Last edited by Ember Swift (2015-01-24 10:38:22)

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#83 2015-01-24 20:06:53

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

'Hrm...', Morning thought, 'So it has a lightning rod... or at least one has been installed - some rumors had the book princess having her assistant serve as one while she had a slumber party with two of her friends during a wicked storm but that was probably just bridle gossip.'

Morning turned to the rest of the group, "I'd advise going into the tree - this area is known for some rather nasty and powerful storms at times (thanks mostly to a rather lazy and careless weather mare)* and trying to rough it will probably end up sending us flying over to the next town over or something. Heck, when the storms were '100% in control' they often knock down some trees and send branches smashing through windows and that was in the best of conditions. I'd prefer we stay together but we shouldn't be reckless and suicidal just because somepony doesn't feel social."

OOC: *Words in parentheses are said under Mornings breath.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#84 2015-05-12 12:02:10

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight was actually quite weary about the whole idea of lightning becoming violent, as one time during one of his spells his horn ended up struck by lightning and it really did hurt quite a lot. "Im not going to take the chance that some lightning will turn me into a rod!" midnight yelped as his horn started to glow as if he were casting a spell. "YIPE!" was the sound that came from his muzzle as a single jolt of lightning struck his horn mid spell leaving nothing behind where the pony once stood. "Huh....what...." a gentle voice said as a young orange mare started to into sight, though at first she was quite see through.

(Introducing Sunrise Creamsicle 2522127c-7f8a-46a4-9c20-74c611256b4a_zpsgtgqywzv.jpg she is a glacier (Usually) But will add what I hope is a little fun to this adventure)

#85 2015-05-29 13:33:23

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

"Well . . . that just um . . . happened," Sabuus said with a puzzled look on his face. "Welcome miss . . .?"

#86 2015-05-29 13:59:35

Fire Blossom

Stares about the raggedy group, unsure if she could even trust the weird ponies of this town. All she could do, other then shake with nervousness and puff tiny clouds of black and blue smoke, Is trust in the stag she literally clung to.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB