Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-09-13 05:21:59

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

Destiny

I've started a clan for us in Destiny. "Ohio Bronies" is the name.

Current Mood:
medium.png

#2 2014-09-13 09:28:51

Midimistro
One Person... One logo... Infinite possibilities

Re: Destiny

Luna_Nox wrote:

The chance of me getting that game = zill to none.

Last edited by Midimistro (2014-09-13 09:30:24)

My YouTube | My Soundcloud | My deviantArt | Skype Username: Midimistro
Request, commment, rate and subscribe!
tumblr_nelqkiTUgE1sdgqyuo1_500.png
If I don't get to you within 24 hours....I will get to you.... Eventually....

#3 2014-09-13 09:56:49

Naki
Sup.

What console, Nox?

#4 2014-09-13 11:16:47

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Midimistro wrote:
Luna_Nox wrote:

Same here but I'm not going to knock on people for enjoying their Space Shooter MMO-Like thingy games. tongue

/Now if you excuse me I need to get back to humbling a bunch of once proud Vikings by destroying their culture and remaking them in the image of Frozen's Arendelle in CK2 and sending JFK kerbaling into outer space in JFK Reloaded. tongue

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#5 2014-09-13 11:53:00

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

I might join, but I don't know when I'll get the game . . . or the console.

Just be calm and think on the bright side!

#6 2014-09-16 05:30:17

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

The clan is setup for both consoles. I currently don't own the game and have only played it on 360. Still plan to buy it.

Current Mood:
medium.png

#7 2014-10-17 14:50:10

CrimsonDash
They're not bubbles... They're Wubblez

I have it on Xbox One, I still play every now and then, taking a little break from it.  lol

#8 2014-10-17 22:37:29

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Midimistro wrote:

Thanks for your contribution.

69hGW3D.png

#9 2014-10-18 10:51:40

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

Is the game still worth getting? I'm still pondering whether to get it or not. Plus, which console seems to be a better value? An Xbox One or a Playstation 4? I've never had a Playstation, but Bloodborne looks fun as well however, a few of my friends play on the Xbox. The lack of backwards compatibility worries me as well.

#10 2014-10-18 14:13:14

CrimsonDash
They're not bubbles... They're Wubblez

Sabuus wrote:

Is the game still worth getting? I'm still pondering whether to get it or not. Plus, which console seems to be a better value? An Xbox One or a Playstation 4? I've never had a Playstation, but Bloodborne looks fun as well however, a few of my friends play on the Xbox. The lack of backwards compatibility worries me as well.

I play on Xbox One, the game itself is fun. When it released, it was great! Overtime it was still tons of fun, till you reach lvl 20. Then you need gear that has "Light" to go beyong lvl 20. Loot system in my opinion got pretty bad.. You mostly rely on getting gear to lvl after 20.
I am not downing the game or anything, I love the game, got one friend to play with. We usually farm or do strikes/missions and stuff.
Though, the decision is yours. I would look into some lets plays or gameplay vids and see if you like.
Or if you like, I can stream a little of it and let you see.
But overall, I like the game. But it kinda gets boring after a while trying to farm gear. But the strikes are fun.
Never did the raid, didnt have the people. lol
Though we have had times when just farming, we come across someone trying to open the door for Vault of Glass, and we would just hang out and help them cap the points.. xD
All sorts of fun that is! big_smile

But also, it does have PvP, you can get gear from that or rep/marks to get more gear.
Then you have bounty to do, which raises rep and give marks.
And you can get some gear that way.
So basically relies on certain things.

I am no expert on the game, I am only lvl 26 going onto lvl 27. lol
But I would say look into it some and see if you like.
As for console, that is also your decision.
Xbox is nice, but you have to pay for XBL obviously, and PSN is free.
But thats up to you as well. smile

Hope I was some help! big_smile

#11 2014-10-18 19:47:15

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

CrimsonDash wrote:

I play on Xbox One, the game itself is fun. When it released, it was great! Overtime it was still tons of fun, till you reach lvl 20. Then you need gear that has "Light" to go beyong lvl 20. Loot system in my opinion got pretty bad.. You mostly rely on getting gear to lvl after 20.
I am not downing the game or anything, I love the game, got one friend to play with. We usually farm or do strikes/missions and stuff.
Though, the decision is yours. I would look into some lets plays or gameplay vids and see if you like.
Or if you like, I can stream a little of it and let you see.
But overall, I like the game. But it kinda gets boring after a while trying to farm gear. But the strikes are fun.
Never did the raid, didnt have the people. lol
Though we have had times when just farming, we come across someone trying to open the door for Vault of Glass, and we would just hang out and help them cap the points.. xD
All sorts of fun that is! big_smile

But also, it does have PvP, you can get gear from that or rep/marks to get more gear.
Then you have bounty to do, which raises rep and give marks.
And you can get some gear that way.
So basically relies on certain things.

I am no expert on the game, I am only lvl 26 going onto lvl 27. lol
But I would say look into it some and see if you like.
As for console, that is also your decision.
Xbox is nice, but you have to pay for XBL obviously, and PSN is free.
But thats up to you as well. smile

Hope I was some help! big_smile

Thank you, I did look into many reviews of the game when it was released and earlier today. It seems really enjoyable, but I'm not quite sure. Looking for more opinions now that the hype has died down though.

#12 2015-10-02 12:00:50

Blank Flank
Best Background Brony

Alright, who now has this game? Cuz Me'n Nox are looking for a Fireteam.

I am Cody Snow, the Weeb in the North, Lord of House Zazas, Founder of the Dirty Roads, Keeper of Quotes, Seducer of Epsi, The Fallen Perfection, Master of Suicide, Builder of Pyramids, Thrower of Bois, He Who Boofs, Bane of Poose, Father of the Sect of Waha, Praiser of Adam Taurus #SquadGoalz

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB