Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2012-02-29 17:45:31

Brickule

Re: Skype?

Lol, very noisy indeed... Hopefully everypony would have a headset instead of just a mic. That would help eliminate a lot of feedback and background noise.

#52 2012-02-29 19:24:40

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Dragonsbld  Yep same name as always.

#53 2012-03-01 02:25:13

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

For anyone who cares, I just left the big Skype group chat. Go ahead and re-add me to any chat such that it doesn't devolve into the remarkable feat of stupidity of tonight's conversation.

I was quietly watching for a few minutes, had the compulsion to kick someone from it, but as I watched, I realized that I would need to ban everyone who was participating at the time, leaving the chat empty, and opted for the less intrusive and much simpler route of simply leaving.

This is exactly what I was saying earlier about what sort of garbage I didn't want to see in the chat. I don't mind the occasional dumb conversation, trolling, or even a stray link to questionable content, but could we at least attempt to maintain a modicum of intelligence?

#54 2012-03-01 02:36:15

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

Starshine wrote:

For anyone who cares, I just left the big Skype group chat. Go ahead and re-add me to any chat such that it doesn't devolve into the remarkable feat of stupidity of tonight's conversation.

I was quietly watching for a few minutes, had the compulsion to kick someone from it, but as I watched, I realized that I would need to ban everyone who was participating at the time, leaving the chat empty, and opted for the less intrusive and much simpler route of simply leaving.

This is exactly what I was saying earlier about what sort of garbage I didn't want to see in the chat. I don't mind the occasional dumb conversation, trolling, or even a stray link to questionable content, but could we at least attempt to maintain a modicum of intelligence?

I wanted to find humor in it, but I couldn't.

So, I pretended to be a fish. It was more fun trying not to be caught by Captain Kilthab.

#55 2012-03-01 02:38:51

Brickule

I opted to drop the subject, but the others are not complying.  wait... no. I think the chat is fixed now.

#56 2012-03-01 02:43:16

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Starshine wrote:

I missed you leaving due to the Fire Department showing up (looked like a medical thing next door).

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#57 2012-03-01 02:46:31

Brickule

@Arcane Flame: Is anypony hurt?

#58 2012-03-01 02:51:30

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Brickule wrote:

@Arcane Flame: Is anypony hurt?

Don't know, looked like one of the neighbors left on a stretcher. Not sure what happened and I didn't want to run out and ask.

It seems that the Fire Department is on the street like every other month or so. Few months ago learned a guy down the street was a paramedic after there was an accident with a drunk driver involved in front of the house.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#59 2012-03-01 03:05:20

razza
better than u

Brickule wrote:

I think the chat is fixed now.

Agreed

@dash I could've sworn you were a submarine

@arcane hope everypony's ok

qkKhugh.png

#60 2012-03-01 03:11:52

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

Razor Cloud wrote:

@dash I could've sworn you were a submarine

I was not a submarine, dammit. I WAS A FISH.

A FISH.

#61 2012-03-01 03:24:15

Brickule

Now he tells us! I wasn't sure to put a hook and bait out, or to start dropping depth-charges.

#62 2012-03-01 06:53:33

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Sounds like I missed some fun last night big_smile

Last night was the first time ever using skype too.

#63 2012-03-01 15:55:08

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

Dragonsblood: no, it wasn't fun. It was just stupid.

#64 2012-03-01 16:55:37

Brickule

It was pretty stupid. We should all just forget that it ever happened.

#65 2012-03-01 17:37:02

MrBlud
Getting G3 up in here...

You kids and your Skypes

#66 2012-03-01 19:37:04

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

I sometimes forget that sarcasm isn't noticeable in text.

Now someone talk to me on Skype so I don't feel like I'm wasting the battery on my tablet for nothing.

#67 2012-03-01 19:43:56

Brickule

I is typing in chat! But it seems slow today.

#68 2012-03-01 20:08:39

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

I'm now mildly curious as to what happened in the chat everyone is so concerned about, but since I never found the conversation there to my taste and don't inhabit it I'm assuming I didn't miss anything I'd care about.

Sticking with steam chat and channing with my /b/ friends is much better for me!

#69 2012-03-01 20:35:17

Brickule

@edinpony: You really didn't miss out on much. I did a little Trolling, then everything got out of hand.

#70 2012-03-04 01:16:20

Jinzo
The veteran of many pretend wars

I have skype though i rarely use it. You can add me my user name is terravengance.

sprocket_zpsecd406b8.png
"The world needs more Bronies" - John de Lancie
Twitter @JinzoDefiler

#71 2012-03-13 15:17:52

Vamair

I'm on Skype as vartan87q
Should warn: i'm ALWAYS in the invisible mode. So, anypony gonna write - do it even if it seems i'm offline.
Time online: usually about since 11 a.m. up to 16 p.m.
Voice chat could be a little problem (i'm better off writing than speaking English), but i can try:)

#72 2012-03-24 16:17:07

lilmissmaya

I'm maya.marie just make sure to say you're a brony when you say hi ^^

#73 2012-03-25 03:52:41

CrossFade
Lupo Borracio

I have a Skype.

heavenlyra

Not very pony, but it's the name I use for nearly everything.

Vinyl Scratch/DJ Pon-3

#74 2012-03-26 10:07:38

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

Not very pony?

tumblr_lqqc4zKAVz1qczvpto1_400.png

#75 2012-03-26 10:42:20

Brickule

^lolz