Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-16 12:15:55

TheOtakuX
Sunset is mai waifu

I got art from Catfood McFly!

So last night I re-posted this snapshot. It's art from the note included with my Christmas present from Catfood McFly.
tumblr_njutcflENr1tfby16o1_1280.png
I posted it with the text "I still take this as proof that Checked digs me. Totally canon, too. I mean, it’s a sketch on a note received with a Christmas present, what could be more canonical that that?"

Anyway, after I posted it, he sent me this image
tumblr_njvcpxpUfu1tfby16o1_1280.png
Along with this message "Happy Late Valentine’s Day, TheOtakuX! Now you don’t gots to pretend shit! Checked Privilege <3s you 5evar, and that’s 100% Word of God™!
Who knows how Sunset Shimmer’s going to feel about this, but I can’t solve all your problems for you."

I can't help but find it funny.

theotakux.tumblr.com
Remember! I'm worse than Hitler.
tumblr_njxwbiiQJD1tfby16o1_1280.png

#2 2015-02-16 20:39:51

Sarteck
Best Pony

Re: I got art from Catfood McFly!

I want Checked Privilege to heart me 5evar. D=

I see you...
watching2.png

#3 2015-02-17 02:20:12

TheKiddoMemester
God of Ruse

Re: I got art from Catfood McFly!

Ayyy, that's p cool m8

My name is not important. What is important is what I’m going to do. I just fuckin’ hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It’s time for me to kill. And it’s time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB