Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-23 02:10:14

Blank Flank
Best Background Brony

Operation:Keep Blank Flank in Columbus

OK, not gonna go into too much detail, but my life here in Columbus has become so unstable, that I'm genuinely considering moving back to Zanesville. That is not a good sign, where I'd rather be bored and have stability than stay here where I can hang with people like you. Pretty much, I'm looking for either someone to let me stay with them, and I help with rent,etc as much as I can, or someone to rent a place with. I'm not exactly begging, but I am just a tad desperate. If anyone can help, please let me know ASAP. Thank you for your time, and may Glorious Eternal Leader Starlight Glimmer watch over you.

I am Blank Flank, King of Koopas, Duke of Duncé, Baron of Berzerkers, winner of the Shirt-Off of RadarCon IV, and mad imagineer of many OCs within numerous series.

#2 2015-09-23 16:20:52

Midnight_Fyre

Re: Operation:Keep Blank Flank in Columbus

That's terrible.  Nobody should have to move to Zanesville.  People move out of Zanesville, not to there.  Unfortunately, I don't live around Columbus, so I can't help, but I wish you luck.

#3 2015-09-29 16:33:05

Midimistro
One Person... One logo... Infinite possibilities

Can't help either, but I wish you good luck too...

My YouTube | My Soundcloud | My deviantArt | Skype Username: Midimistro
Request, commment, rate and subscribe!
tumblr_nelqkiTUgE1sdgqyuo1_500.png
If I don't get to you within 24 hours....I will get to you.... Eventually....

#4 2015-10-07 23:15:16

Blank Flank
Best Background Brony

Well, I'm gonna be moving back to Zanesville before the year is out. It's regrettable, but I'll make a return sometime in the future. If I ain't back before then, I'll see you guys at TrotCon.

I am Blank Flank, King of Koopas, Duke of Duncé, Baron of Berzerkers, winner of the Shirt-Off of RadarCon IV, and mad imagineer of many OCs within numerous series.

#5 2015-11-28 18:51:28

Aiden
I'm a little spaz... get used to it.

Blank Flank wrote:

Well, I'm gonna be moving back to Zanesville before the year is out. It's regrettable, but I'll make a return sometime in the future. If I ain't back before then, I'll see you guys at TrotCon.

Hey there, email me when you can. Might have a solution for you.

#6 2016-11-02 14:27:20

Blank Flank
Best Background Brony

El Blanco may be visiting the area in the near future. Keep your eyes peeled and you may spot this rare, one-of-a-kind creature.

I'm referring to myself, in case I was too stupid 3 lines up.

Last edited by Blank Flank (2016-11-02 14:28:01)

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB