Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-13 14:54:57

Vamair
Member

Who is Peanut Bucker?

Well, it may not be the right theme to ask about such things... But am i right to suppose this cutie to be a symbol of Ohio bronies? And if i'm right (well, even if i'm wrong) what's her story?

Offline

#2 2012-03-13 20:45:12

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Vamair wrote:

Well, it may not be the right theme to ask about such things... But am i right to suppose this cutie to be a symbol of Ohio bronies? And if i'm right (well, even if i'm wrong) what's her story?

Yeah! She's the Ohio Bronies mascot!

She, uh... bucks peanuts, I guess. c.c I have no idea, actually.

Offline

#3 2012-03-15 07:15:51

speedwagon
Member

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

PresentPerfect wrote:
Vamair wrote:

Well, it may not be the right theme to ask about such things... But am i right to suppose this cutie to be a symbol of Ohio bronies? And if i'm right (well, even if i'm wrong) what's her story?

Yeah! She's the Ohio Bronies mascot!

She, uh... bucks peanuts, I guess. c.c I have no idea, actually.

I would assume she bucks buckeyes, but really loves peanuts for some reason.

Offline

#4 2012-03-15 08:08:44

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

speedwagon wrote:
PresentPerfect wrote:

Yeah! She's the Ohio Bronies mascot!

She, uh... bucks peanuts, I guess. c.c I have no idea, actually.

I would assume she bucks buckeyes, but really loves peanuts for some reason.

Forgetting there is a lovely confection made of chocolate and peanut butter which looks like and shares the same name as buckeyes.

Offline

#5 2012-03-15 09:04:33

speedwagon
Member

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Dragonsblood wrote:
speedwagon wrote:
PresentPerfect wrote:

Yeah! She's the Ohio Bronies mascot!

She, uh... bucks peanuts, I guess. c.c I have no idea, actually.

I would assume she bucks buckeyes, but really loves peanuts for some reason.

Forgetting there is a lovely confection made of chocolate and peanut butter which looks like and shares the same name as buckeyes.

Stop bringing logic into this discussion!

Offline

#6 2012-03-15 11:18:01

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

speedwagon wrote:

Stop bringing logic into this discussion!

oo my bad

Offline

#7 2012-03-15 12:31:53

Soren
Lady Bro

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

I bet she makes buckey candies... :<


Tumblr: http://notsoclassy.tumblr.com/
Deviantart: http://sorenbrian.deviantart.com/
email: warnerk9668@gmail.com

Feel free to send me any questions smile

Offline

#8 2012-03-15 12:48:37

Vamair
Member

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

I really suspected my question to be answered with something like a single link)

speedwagon wrote:

Stop bringing logic into this discussion!

A bit of good ol' logic won't do any harm, will it?

P.S.: Thanks for moving the thread.

Last edited by Vamair (2012-03-15 13:00:02)

Offline

#9 2012-03-15 13:42:35

Vinny
Prick

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Well since Ohio is kind of a totally boring state, and Peanut Bucker is so cool, I kind of imagine that she would just play around in some farm/field/park totally devoid of responsibility most of the time. The picture I get in my head is her laying under a tree in the shade.


A question in your nerves is lit, yet you know there is no answer fit
To satisfy, insure you not to quit, to keep it in your mind and not forget
That it is not he or she or them or it, that you belong to

Offline

#10 2012-03-15 15:32:02

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

I though Peanut Bucker just showed up one day and declared herself Best Pony, Mascot, and Duchess of Ohio and we all just went with it.


BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

Offline

#11 2012-03-15 15:46:33

Vamair
Member

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Cool story, bro! I mean, really. I can even imagine the situation.

Last edited by Vamair (2012-03-15 15:50:06)

Offline

#12 2012-03-15 18:12:26

Jinzo
The veteran of many pretend wars

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Well as in popular american culture people from Ohio are loosely known as buckeyes. This stems from that we have a tree native to our state called a Buckeye as well as a chocolate/peanut butter candy that resembles the nut from the buckeye tree. This also comes from the Ohio State University as well as there sports teams are called the Buckeyes.

Last edited by Jinzo (2012-03-15 18:14:04)


sprocket_zpsecd406b8.png
"The world needs more Bronies" - John de Lancie
Twitter @JinzoDefiler

Offline

#13 2012-03-15 19:14:11

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

I believe Peanut Bucker is the Grand Lord Eternal, Empress of PonyKind. Guiding the Pony folk of Holy Terra as they venture among the stars, and fight the forces of Discord's Chaos!

Along with Celestia and Luna, she guides us to victory, may all tremble before the might of our iron hoofs! Long Live the Empire!

*ahem* anyway, in my 10 or so years living here in Ohio, I have never had those said chocolate/peanut munchies. Are they good?

Offline

#14 2012-03-15 20:36:35

Jinzo
The veteran of many pretend wars

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

They are similar to resse cups


sprocket_zpsecd406b8.png
"The world needs more Bronies" - John de Lancie
Twitter @JinzoDefiler

Offline

#15 2012-03-15 20:39:28

Soren
Lady Bro

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Brickule wrote:

I believe Peanut Bucker is the Grand Lord Eternal, Empress of PonyKind. Guiding the Pony folk of Holy Terra as they venture among the stars, and fight the forces of Discord's Chaos!

Along with Celestia and Luna, she guides us to victory, may all tremble before the might of our iron hoofs! Long Live the Empire!

*ahem* anyway, in my 10 or so years living here in Ohio, I have never had those said chocolate/peanut munchies. Are they good?

... You poor soul.

How is that even possible?!

Little known fact about me... I love baking and what not, so, if someone lends me a kitchen, I will make you some of these delisious treats!


Tumblr: http://notsoclassy.tumblr.com/
Deviantart: http://sorenbrian.deviantart.com/
email: warnerk9668@gmail.com

Feel free to send me any questions smile

Offline

#16 2012-03-15 21:20:00

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Arcane Flame wrote:

I though Peanut Bucker just showed up one day and declared herself Best Pony, Mascot, and Duchess of Ohio and we all just went with it.

Pretty much this.

Offline

#17 2012-03-15 21:45:32

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

how is that even possible you ask?

FluxBB bbcode test

Offline

#18 2012-03-15 22:25:44

Jinzo
The veteran of many pretend wars

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Now I'm hungry..


sprocket_zpsecd406b8.png
"The world needs more Bronies" - John de Lancie
Twitter @JinzoDefiler

Offline

#19 2012-03-15 22:36:17

Star ★
Pony
Starshine Trotter

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

No guarantee if this recipe is any good, as I haven't used it, but:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/buckeyes-i/

Offline

#20 2012-03-16 08:27:56

CompassRose
elfy016

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

I shall bring some to DarklyCutes birthday party/meetup smile mine tend to be a bit more gooey then most, but are still tasty. I'm gonna try freezing them this time to see if they hold their shape better (I can cook, but candy/baking kills me every time)


Sorry I've been MIA. Life hit me hard so I took a hiatus and then a vacation ^^;
custom pony info: http://elfy016.deviantart.com/journal/C … -286196116
my etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/elfy016

Offline

#21 2012-03-16 11:37:00

Soren
Lady Bro

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

CompassRose wrote:

I shall bring some to DarklyCutes birthday party/meetup smile mine tend to be a bit more gooey then most, but are still tasty. I'm gonna try freezing them this time to see if they hold their shape better (I can cook, but candy/baking kills me every time)

If it's the chocolate that's gooey, then adding more baking wax usually does the trick.


Tumblr: http://notsoclassy.tumblr.com/
Deviantart: http://sorenbrian.deviantart.com/
email: warnerk9668@gmail.com

Feel free to send me any questions smile

Offline

#22 2012-03-16 20:44:32

CompassRose
elfy016

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Soren wrote:

If it's the chocolate that's gooey, then adding more baking wax usually does the trick.

It's the peanut butter. it's always gooey, not semi hard like what you get at candy shops.


Sorry I've been MIA. Life hit me hard so I took a hiatus and then a vacation ^^;
custom pony info: http://elfy016.deviantart.com/journal/C … -286196116
my etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/elfy016

Offline

#23 2012-03-31 14:00:00

Vamair
Member

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

You've piqued my interest with all this peanut buckeye things, thanks. Gotta try cooking some.

Last edited by Vamair (2012-03-31 14:00:21)

Offline

#24 2012-04-13 18:26:33

mlpfan
royal equestrian airforce,WONDERBOLTS rainboom div

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Brickule wrote:

I believe Peanut Bucker is the Grand Lord Eternal, Empress of PonyKind. Guiding the Pony folk of Holy Terra as they venture among the stars, and fight the forces of Discord's Chaos!

Along with Celestia and Luna, she guides us to victory, may all tremble before the might of our iron hoofs! Long Live the Empire!

*ahem* anyway, in my 10 or so years living here in Ohio, I have never had those said chocolate/peanut munchies. Are they good?

my god man! how have you lived in ohio for 10 years and never ate buckeyes? I live way out on the edge of ohio and even I have ate their tasty choco-peanutyness!


tumblr_m2zlr9OoW81qcvytko3_250.gif

Offline

#25 2012-04-13 18:39:00

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: Who is Peanut Bucker?

Why has the phrase "Peanut Bucker is best pony" not shown up in this thread yet?

Offline

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB