Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2012-04-06 03:22:05

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Open Chat

Oh yeah, stay up most of the night then finally go to sleep around 3am.  Forget you have a alarm set to go off at 4am for work, which you don't have...

Offline

#52 2012-04-06 13:45:00

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Open Chat

Want to have something to discuss?   

<= That guy,  DB, has never read any fanfic (unless it's a comic or video).  That means no Pony fanfic, no Harry Potter Fanfic, not even Star Wars Fanfics.

Offline

#53 2012-04-06 13:51:12

Dusky Blue
Member

Re: Open Chat

I've only read pony fanfics.


sorsig.png

Offline

#54 2012-04-06 14:30:37

lilmissmaya
Member

Re: Open Chat

fraken thesis... have to crochet moar rope.

Offline

#55 2012-04-06 15:57:16

August Flare
The Element of Sarcasm

Re: Open Chat

Dragonsblood wrote:

Want to have something to discuss?   

<= That guy,  DB, has never read any fanfic (unless it's a comic or video).  That means no Pony fanfic, no Harry Potter Fanfic, not even Star Wars Fanfics.

9.473 times out of 10 I would say you have the right idea.


TwilightSparkle-1-1.jpg

Offline

#56 2012-04-06 16:02:57

Dusky Blue
Member

Re: Open Chat

August Flare wrote:
Dragonsblood wrote:

Want to have something to discuss?   

<= That guy,  DB, has never read any fanfic (unless it's a comic or video).  That means no Pony fanfic, no Harry Potter Fanfic, not even Star Wars Fanfics.

9.473 times out of 10 I would say you have the right idea.

Agreed.  You should read My Little Dashie, though.


sorsig.png

Offline

#57 2012-04-06 16:42:35

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Open Chat

PharmPhluegel wrote:
August Flare wrote:
Dragonsblood wrote:

Want to have something to discuss?   

<= That guy,  DB, has never read any fanfic (unless it's a comic or video).  That means no Pony fanfic, no Harry Potter Fanfic, not even Star Wars Fanfics.

9.473 times out of 10 I would say you have the right idea.

Agreed.  You should read My Little Dashie, though.

Eeyup, the ONLY Fan-fictin I have ever read for anything was "My little Dashie", it is a must!

Offline

#58 2012-04-06 18:40:12

lilmissmaya
Member

Re: Open Chat

001-23.jpg

I am accepting donations of twine and rope.

Offline

#59 2012-04-06 18:50:30

Soren
Lady Bro

Re: Open Chat

Oh wow DDDD8


Tumblr: http://notsoclassy.tumblr.com/
Deviantart: http://sorenbrian.deviantart.com/
email: warnerk9668@gmail.com

Feel free to send me any questions smile

Offline

#60 2012-04-06 19:41:34

lilmissmaya
Member

Re: Open Chat

they weigh like 20 pounds each. walmart in stow no longer has rope or twine because of me.

Offline

#61 2012-04-06 19:45:04

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Open Chat

Isn't Dashie being made into a video or something?  I can wait.

I just don't like reading things that aren't cannon to the world it's made for, when there are so many wonderful books already out there for me to spend my time reading that don't interfere with an established story.  Writers for old Dungeons and Dragons books or Star Wars books are given strict adherence to things in their perspective worlds.  As much fun as it would be to include Boba Fett in their stories, if it interferes with something else that happens, they can't do it.  (Ignore Clone Wars, it doesn't give much of a Damn about canon).

I'm not saying there are not fanfic out there that are not written well or follow canon without interfering,  I'm just saying I'm not going to bother reading a half million bad ones to get to that one good one.

Offline

#62 2012-04-09 20:38:12

Drax
Vinyl Scratch

Re: Open Chat

I drew my first pony ever! it was an idea I have for awhile but this past weekend I got Photoshop and with help of some online tutorials made this (not really an OC but a POW*MIA based character he is neither however my way of bring something important to me into the pony universe) http://fav.me/d4vi060 ah would have posted image here but still need to resize it's about 2000x2500 px

Offline

#63 2012-04-09 20:43:51

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Open Chat

Links work too big_smile

Not bad at all *nod nod*

Offline

#64 2012-04-09 20:48:42

Drax
Vinyl Scratch

Re: Open Chat

Dragonsblood wrote:

Links work too big_smile

Not bad at all *nod nod*

Thanks! (I always test links)

Offline

#65 2012-04-09 20:52:16

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Open Chat

Look at that, and already has more views then my last deviations combined.

Offline

#66 2012-04-09 21:07:51

lilmissmaya
Member

Re: Open Chat

I'm drawing some comics, anyone want to see? I'm not doing them in order of the story...

Offline

#67 2012-04-09 21:10:06

Drax
Vinyl Scratch

Re: Open Chat

Next step learn shading I think that will take a bit more time than vectoring --- well I have been somewhat promoting this one

Offline

#68 2012-04-09 21:11:19

Drax
Vinyl Scratch

Re: Open Chat

lilmissmaya wrote:

I'm drawing some comics, anyone want to see? I'm not doing them in order of the story...

NO! --- put some links up or post directly

Offline

#69 2012-04-09 21:26:37

chaoticpix93
This Space Left Unintentionally Blank

Re: Open Chat

this is called This Instant and Moment over on SPUF. Quite neat to have one here! smile

Anyways, I'm back from the dead. big_smile I hate being offline. I really do.


This Space for Sale!


My DeviantArt

Offline

#70 2012-04-09 22:09:21

Jinzo
The veteran of many pretend wars

Re: Open Chat

chaoticpix93 wrote:

this is called This Instant and Moment over on SPUF. Quite neat to have one here! smile

Anyways, I'm back from the dead. big_smile I hate being offline. I really do.

So your a Zombie?


sprocket_zpsecd406b8.png
"The world needs more Bronies" - John de Lancie
Twitter @JinzoDefiler

Offline

#71 2012-04-10 04:06:57

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Open Chat

What rank is Soarin' ???
soarin.png
If it was Navy he would be Commander I think.

Offline

#73 2012-04-10 08:20:44

Dragonsblood
Best Fence

Re: Open Chat

Now I am interested big_smile

will you be making a dedicated webcomic page for it? Or just tumblr?

Offline

#74 2012-04-10 10:48:32

lilmissmaya
Member

Re: Open Chat

I don't know. right now its just kind of in planning stages, getting the feel for the place and the people and what I want to do with it. it might end up being my graphic novel project.

Offline

#75 2012-04-10 19:57:16

Drax
Vinyl Scratch

Re: Open Chat

Wait a minute those pictures didn't contain any ponies... Nice work!

Offline

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB