Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-04-19 23:52:21

Argembarger
Pizza hut Waffles

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

I'm probably gonna have to limit the players to 10.

More than that is just too much for me.

We have 8 right now.

Maybe we should have newcomers fight to the death soon?

Assuming that everyone here is actually going to be active.

I don't mind if someone's pony gets idled out of the game. I'll make it happen if I feel I need to.

Last edited by Argembarger (2012-04-19 23:53:21)


Fuck your pony debates
-Ghostface Killah

Offline

#27 2012-04-20 00:06:18

andapanda
FluxBB bbcode test

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

Yeah do what ever you want, you are the Leader. All I humbly request is that you do anything in the most Argemgarer-way possible.


you better shrek yo self before you dreck yo self

FluxBB bbcode test

Offline

#28 2012-04-20 00:09:44

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

andapanda wrote:

Yeah do what ever you want, you are the Leader. All I humbly request is that you do anything in the most Argemgarer-way possible.

This. ^

*ignores that she suggested in Skype he cut down on people*

*also ignores that she's out of character*

*shuts her silly mouth*

Offline

#29 2012-04-20 00:20:56

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

andapanda wrote:

Yeah do what ever you want, you are the Leader. All I humbly request is that you do anything in the most Argemgarer-way possible.

I second this. smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my state of rapturous attunement to Capsa's every thought and whim, the fact that he is not verbalizing his thoughts is no obstacle. Upon understanding Capsa's desire to go to the Hot Head Bar and Burrito House, I am immediately compelled to assist him in his goal. Diving fearlessly into the mob of ponies, I attempt to grab Capsa and fly him to the Hot Head.

Offline

#30 2012-04-20 01:36:48

ArcanaDagger
Member

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

RP looks AWESOME!! Can I play? (If there's room yikes)

Name: Dark Songs
Race: Earth
Cutie Mark: Microphone whose cord turns into a bar of music
Description: Singer who, with focus, can add slightly hypnotic undertones to her singing. Loves jewelry and gemstones.
DarkSongsRegular.jpg


Twilight Sparkle: Scarf? Check. Saddle? Check. Boots? Check. Spike refusing to get up and go back to sleep? Check. It's a good thing I'm so organized. I'm ready!
172396-animatedJapanesetwilight_sparkle.gif

Offline

#31 2012-04-20 12:31:57

Argembarger
Pizza hut Waffles

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

ROUND 2
"A mob had formed, just like every other Tuesday, or Wednesday, or Friday, or whenever anything even remotely unpleasant happens. Ponies are flighty beasts, prone to paranoia and herdminding tendencies."


EDIN BURG

>FLY CAPSA TO HOT HEAD

>Result: 6 == INTENSE SUCCESS

I know what you want, CAPSA.

You want to take a big stack of TORTILLAS and a big stack of MEAT and fold them all up like a DECK of BURRITOS, don't you?

You MISJUDGE your own STRENGTH and FLING CAPSA into the AIR in a PARABOLIC ARC TO HOT HEAD


SCRAGGLY THURINGEN

>RESIGN SELF TO FATE

>No roll required

You toss yourself at the GROUND and close your eyes for what you suspect will be a TERRIBLY PAINFUL ORDEAL. After a short moment, you realize that instead of being BRUTALLY STOMPED, you are being DRAGGED through a THRESHOLD.

The sounds of the MOB are silenced by a slamming DOOR. Your eyes are CLOSED.


ARCTIC SILVER

>RESCUE SCRAGGLY

> Result: 4 == MEAGER SUCCESS

You struggle to pull the EMACIATED PONY to SAFETY. You recollect on your LACK OF STRENGTH with MILD EMBARRASSMENT.

SHADY is sitting at a TABLE. She TILTS her SHADES at you INQUISITIVELY.

"Tuesday again, eh?"

She is so COOL.

You hear BANGING and SHOUTING at the DOOR. It is the MOB. They want to HELP YOU at ANY COST.


CAPSA

>JOIN MOB

>No roll required

The idea of joining a pointless MOB appeals to your base PONY NATURE. You trot over with the intent of asking a PONY where you can SIGN UP, but you don't make it more than a few feet when you feel HOOVES grip onto your FLANKS and tug you UPWARDS.

You are now AIRBORNE.


DASH ATTACK

>GIVE ORDERS TO PINKIE PIE

>Result: 4 == MEAGER SUCCESS

You mumble out a request for the PARTY PONY to please get off of your head if she feels like it.

PINKIE PIE REGRETFULLY ACQUIESCES.

You ask her if she can help you get off of the roof.

"Nope! I've been stuck up here for like a whole DAY now! But, look, you can see the whole town from up here. And there's the Tuesday mob, right on time. Hay everypony! Up here!"

PINKIE PIE is distracted by all of her FRIENDS.


STUNNING CUTIE

>BE SWEPT AWAY IN MOB

>Result: 3 == MEAGER FAILURE

You say NONSENSICAL THINGS to a RANDOM PONY about your EXTRATERRESTRIAL ORIGINS and you are deemed TOO INSANE to participate in the TUESDAY MOB.

The MOB leaves you BEHIND as they form a MASSIVE CIRCLE around a tall HOUSE.

<<BRUISED FEELINGS == 1 HP LOSS>>


CANDLEWHISPER
PONYVILLE has always been your SECRET SPOT to "GET WITH" ATTRACTIVE MARES. And Tuesday is MOB NIGHT. You of course can't resist heading down. Hundreds of ATTRACTIVE MARES gathered in a single location? You're sure to SCORE!

You see ONE (1) TURTLE. It is in the ROAD and STARING AT YOU. It is BLOCKING your PROGRESS to ATTRACTIVE MARES.


JOHN SMITH
You are in a PADDED CELL in PONYVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL.

You are wearing a STRAIGHTJACKET.

Being a HUMAN PROPHET sure is HARD WORK.

Your next-cell neighbor, SCREW LOOSE, barks and yips incoherently.

You are HUNGRY. It is almost FOOD TIME.


PHARM PHLÜGEL
You are in PONYVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL.

You have been tasked with feeding the MENTAL PATIENTS. Last on the list is JOHN SMITH. The most INSANE patient in the HOSPITAL.

You GULP NERVOUSLY and approach the CELL DOOR.

You hear BARKING from the next CELL over.


DARK SONGS
You're feeling very EMBARRASSED.

While singing to a group of PONIES, you mischievously tried to HYPNOTIZE them with SONG.

But instead of singing "give me lots of bits for free", you accidently sang "form an angry mob and eradicate all of the turtles in town".

You just DON'T KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG.

But it is UP TO YOU to SAVE ALL THE TURTLES.

It is your NOBLE QUEST.

You see a MANLY PEGASUS staring down an INNOCENT TURTLE. You sure hope there won't be IMMINENT BLOODSHED.


/* CURRENT STATUS //////////////
////////////////////////////////
// Player: Edinpony
// Name: Edin Burg
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0)
// Status: Normal
//------------------------------
// Player: TrippyGlitters
// Name: Scraggly Thuringen
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 8/8
// Inventory: Spoon (1)
// Status: Diabetic
//------------------------------
// Player: Trombe
// Name: Arctic Silver
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 12/12
// Inventory: Tube of Thermal Paste (1, full)
// Status: Normal
//------------------------------
// Player: Andapanda
// Name: Capsa
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 12/12
// Inventory: Bottle of Sriracha (1, full)
// Status: Airborne
//------------------------------
// Player: DashAttack
// Name: Dash Attack
// Race: Unicorn
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Mysterious Key (1)
// Status: Normal
//------------------------------
// Player: Brickule
// Name: Stunning Cutie
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 9/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0)
// Status: Normal
//------------------------------
// Player: PresentPerfect
// Name: Candlewhisper
// Race: Pegasus (Manly)
// Health: 12/12
// Inventory: Boots (Like What)
// Status: Manly
//------------------------------
// Player: redcladhero
// Name: John Smith
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 11/11
// Inventory: Nothing (0)
// Status: Pony
//------------------------------
// Player: PharmPhluegel
// Name: Pharm Phlügel
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Food for JOHN SMITH (1)
// Status: Normal
//------------------------------
// Player: ArcanaDagger
// Name: Dark Songs
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Cassiterite (1)
// Status: Normal
////////////////////////////////
/////////// END STATUS REPORT */

Please submit your ACTIONS within a reasonable TIMEFRAME and the SYSTEM will compile the RESULTS at an UNSPECIFIED TIME

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, YOU MUST WAIT FOR A PONY TO IDLE OUT OR OTHERWISE BECOME INCAPACITATED

Last edited by Argembarger (2012-04-20 12:48:07)


Fuck your pony debates
-Ghostface Killah

Offline

#32 2012-04-20 14:09:45

Dusky Blue
Member

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

I wonder why I got stuck feeding the mental patients in the first place, but I do as I'm told and walk in John Smith's room leaving the food on the table and then walk out.  I then go to investigate the barking.


sorsig.png

Offline

#33 2012-04-20 14:19:47

ArcanaDagger
Member

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

I was close to tears with embarrassment as the ponies I had tried to hypnotize galloped off. Somehow my 'give me bits' song had turned into 'eradicate all turtles in an angry mob' and I was now watching the patrons of my show form into a bloodthirsty mob. 'Oh Celestia,' I mentally whimpered, 'I just don't know what went wrong!' I closed my eyes and centered myself, trying to figure out what I could do. I opened my eyes at the sound of ponies chanting anti-turtle cries and knew what I had to do. I needed to fix this! I knew with so many ponies hypnotized that it would be up to me to save all the turtles in town. With a new sense of self and determination, I will start this noble quest to save these innocent creatures! Nearby, I noticed a very manly pony hovering menacingly over an innocent, terrified turtle. I hoped I could intervene before the imminent bloodshed. I WALK UP TO the pony and ATTEMPT TO SEDUCE him with my wiles in order to distract him from killing the turtle.


Twilight Sparkle: Scarf? Check. Saddle? Check. Boots? Check. Spike refusing to get up and go back to sleep? Check. It's a good thing I'm so organized. I'm ready!
172396-animatedJapanesetwilight_sparkle.gif

Offline

#34 2012-04-20 14:21:57

redcladhero
Nurse Pony and Professional Colour

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

John Smith is rather calm and well-mannered, and unsure as to why it's necessary to put him in a straightjacket, as it's especially hard to eat his food in any civil manner.  As the nurse enters his cell he POLITELY ASKS IF HE MAY HAVE SOME PANTS, as he would feel much more comfortable with them on, proceeding to go on a rant about the incivility of ponies these days, not wearing pants, you'd never see a human walking around without pants, I mean you can't just flaunt that... ... ...

Offline

#35 2012-04-20 14:27:07

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

As Capsa sails away from me, my head begins to clear. I land unsteadily on the ground as the mob moves away towards a house. After one final shake of the head to regain my focus, I am suddenly confronted with the cutest mare I have ever seen standing abandoned by the mob. My choice of action is clear.

I am STUNNED by Stunning Cutie's stunning cuteness, and begin BABBLING INANELY to her. I will attempt to FOLLOW and ASSIST her with whatever she tries to do next, whether she wants me to or not.

Offline

#36 2012-04-20 14:43:54

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

Candlewhisper is confused by the sudden appearance of this turtle. Or is it a tortoise? Candlewhisper isn't sure. Candlewhisper pulls down Candlewhisper's classy-as-fuck shades with one hoof, fixing the shelled reptile with his stunning and -- might I add -- lusciously chocolate eyes, as Candlewhisper gives it the old once-over.

"Hey my dude man turtle bro," he says, voice calm and confident, "Candlewhisper wants to know if you have designs on movin' any time soon. You are blocking Candlewhisper's path to the layyyyydeeez." He says it like that. He always says it like that.

Candlewhisper nearly begins bombarding the hapless saurian with one of his best smoldering looks, when suddenly the ladies are coming to him. Candlewhisper thinks that this is perhaps Candlewhisper's lucky day, for he hasn't even turned his swag on yet. HE TURNS HIS SWAG ON and DIRECTS THE SMOLDERING LOOK TOWARD THE ONCOMING MARE.

"Candlewhisper says, 'Hello, pretty lady'", Candlewhisper says.

Last edited by PresentPerfect (2012-04-20 14:50:07)

Offline

#37 2012-04-20 14:58:11

andapanda
FluxBB bbcode test

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

Caspa is bewildered for a moment while he fly through the air, the air whizzing by his face. He thought for a moment if he was actually not afraid of heights and had safe way to land, that this actually wouldn't be all that bad. He sees the hot head burrito coming up and getting bigger and bigger. He also spots a bush out front that he hopes he can land in. He closes his eyes and tries to relax his muscles.


you better shrek yo self before you dreck yo self

FluxBB bbcode test

Offline

#38 2012-04-20 15:21:16

Trombe
Boo.

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

Shady seems to know exactly what's up, as usual.
I'm glad I managed to get away, if just for a moment.
"Shady, do you know what's going on?"
She gives me a smooth shrug. I guess it was too much to ask for.
The cadaverous pony I saved from the mob seems to need some medical attention, but there's no way to do that if we're trapped in here.
I hope he snaps out of it soon, I'll need all the help I can get.
I guess I've gotta SCOPE OUT the situation myself. Maybe I can LISTEN to what some of the ponies are shouting.
I'll form a plan after that.

Last edited by Trombe (2012-04-20 15:21:51)

Offline

#39 2012-04-20 15:31:39

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

Stunning Cutie is bewildered as the mob somehow moves on without her, she feels a little left out for no reason, and then notices a Colt wearing Sunglasses trying to talk to a turtle. She trots over and shoves the turtle to the side of the road. Maybe this pony knows what is going on? But Before she could begin talking to the handsome Colt, some random pony starts following her, and babbling in what must be his' own made up language. Cutie reaches up to her ear and turns on the Universal Translator in an attempt to understand what Edin Burg is saying.

Offline

#40 2012-04-20 20:38:48

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

After being yanked by the shining pony into a very TRENDY and COOL dwelling, I gather my senses and stand, slightly wobbling. I can relate to the many pairs of sunglasses this mare has. I normally wear them to hide the bags under my eyes. I could totally dig this chick.

But girls aren't what's important right now. I slink away from Sunglasses McGuinness and try to sneak in a bit closer to Shiny Syringe. I feel like his sidekick as he listens carefully to the hoards outside. 'He actually cared about me' I think, my baggy watery eyes threatening to tear up. My eyes glance at his cutie mark. A tube of something. Just like my cutie mark was a tube of something, technically. We would be best friends. Once I got close to him, he would give me all his tubes of medicine. Yay. I smiled goofily.

But....
I mean.....
Being someone's sidekick is a lot of work.....
There are things I'm better at......
I attempt to sneakily STEAL Shiny Syringe's shiny syringe of what I can only assumeis MEDICINE.

Offline

#41 2012-04-21 01:03:16

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

[Disregard this post. I'd like to reserve a spot for when someone leaves.]

Last edited by Poni Poni the Magnificent (2012-04-21 01:06:21)

Offline

#42 2012-04-21 02:33:10

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

I groan at Pinkie Pie's typical, devil-may-care attitude. I shouldn't have expected her to be of any help.

Though, thanks to Pinkie Pie, I finally remembered what exactly happened on Tuesdays.

I'm tired of this joking around and decide to disregard Pinkie Pie's shenanigans. Instead, I try my best to ARRANGE SOME BOXES along the side of Sugarcube Corner in order to get myself down from the roof.

Offline

#43 2012-04-21 11:07:22

Argembarger
Pizza hut Waffles

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

ROUND 3
"Turtles, on the other hoof, are typically more stalwart, dependable beasts."


EDIN BURG: Male Pegasus
Rarely have you seen a pony so STUNNINGLY CUTE. You don't FIGHT your OVERWHELMING DESIRE even a LITTLE BIT.

>HELP PUSH A TURTLE

>Result: 2 == FAILURE

>HELP BECOME SEDUCED

>Result: 5 == SUCCESS

[[STATUS EFFECT: CHARMED AND WILED. You seek to FOLLOW AND BEFRIEND these PONIES. (3 rounds)]]

Oh dear. This is becoming COMPLICATED very QUICKLY.


SCRAGGLY THURINGEN: Male Earth Pony

>STEAL "MEDICINE"

>Result = 4 + EARTH PONY DEPENDABILITY = 5 == SUCCESS

Despite your DIABETES and shaking MALNUTRITION, you manage to SWIPE the TUBE OF "MEDICINE" without SHINY SYRINGE being any the wiser.

Unfortunately, your INVENTORY was already FULL.

You place your SPOON (1) on the GROUND in order to FACILITATE your MEDICINE-GET.


ARCTIC SILVER: Male Earth Pony

>LISTEN TO MOB

>Result: 2 + EARTH PONY DEPENDABILITY = 3 == MEAGER FAILURE

You can only hear SNIPPETS and individual WORDS. You can't seem to grasp any coherent MEANING. You might have to PUZZLE THIS ONE OUT.

@WordsHeard = {PONY, HELP, PONYVILLE, GET, EAT, NOPONY, TUESDAY, EXPECTORATION, LUNCH, FURY, RIGHTEOUS}


CAPSA: Male Earth Pony

>ATTEMPT TO LAND SAFELY IN BUSH

>Result: 5 == SUCCESS

You do what your MOM AND POP always told you to do in this SITUATION.

You HOPE AGAINST HOPE that something will randomly SAVE YOU.

Your teachings have PAID OFF. You land in a BUSH, which absorbs 98% of the FALLING DAMAGE.

>!!~F.A.T.E~!!

>Result: 1 == CRITICAL FAILURE

The BUSH is a POISON IVYTHORN BUSH. What is it even DOING here. It's not even DECORATIVE. You should have a word with the MANAGER.

Anyway, you are at the HOT HEAD BAR AND BURRITO HOUSE.

You are also COVERED IN POISON IVYTHORNS.

<<FALLING DAMAGE == (4) HP LOSS>>
[[STATUS EFFECT: DEBILITATINGLY ITCHY. (-1) TO MOST ROLLS until dealt with.]]


DASH ATTACK: Male Unicorn

>TELEKINESIS: ARRANGE BOXES TO ESCAPE PINKIE PIE

>Result: 1 == CRITICAL FAILURE

You instantly LAUNCH every nearby BOX and CRATE around SUGARCUBE CORNER far out of range of your TELEKINESIS.

A recently-delivered SHIPMENT of BAKING SUPPLIES takes the full force of your MISGUIDED MAGIC.

A CLOUD OF FLOUR begins heading towards the MOB

PINKIE PIE giggles at the SPECTACLE.


STUNNING CUTIE: Female Earth Pony

>SHOVE TURTLE

>Result: 4 == SUCCESS

You give the BEAST a mighty SHOVE. It moves an entire HOOFLENGTH. You are BEAMING WITH PRIDE at your own STRENGTH.

You LOOK UP and see TWO REMARKABLY ATTRACTIVE PONIES locked in a SEDUCTION DUEL.

>SEDUCTION PROXIMITY OPPORTUNITY ROLL

>Result: 1 == CRITICAL FAILURE

Your HEART MELTS. You feel an INTENSE CONNECTION to BOTH of these PONIES. You forget all about your previous DELUSIONS of UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATORS. You would FOLLOW these PONIES to the ENDS of EQUESTRIA.

PROXIMITY to SEDUCTION DUELS, especially ones of this POTENCY, are always a RISKY VENTURE.

[[STATUS EFFECT: CHARMED AND WILED. You seek to FOLLOW AND BEFRIEND these PONIES. (3 rounds)]]


CANDLEWHISPER: Manly Pegasus
TURTLE COMMUNICATION has eluded PONY SCIENTISTS for YEARS, but you've always known the KEY. You just gotta be DIRECT. You just gotta tell that TURTLE how it be.

No one can fault your METHODOLOGY, merely your RESULTS. This TURTLE looks STEADFAST in its RESOLVE.

This APPROACHING MARE, however, is saying something about this TURTLE. Maybe it belongs to her? Whatever she's saying about the TURTLE, she's doing it rather SEDUCTIVELY. You set your CHARM-BEAMS to WOO and get down to business.

> SAY "CANDLEWHISPER SAYS, 'HELLO PRETTY LADY'"

> Result: 5 vs. 4 == MEAGER SUCCESS

This is one of those DAMES. You know the type. The kind that's used to getting whatever they want HOOFED to them by ANY STALLIONS AROUND.

Your choice PICK-UP LINE has done its work well. She seems UNSURE of what to SAY.

The TURTLE bears witness to the TRAVESTY.


JOHN SMITH: Male Earth Pony
You steel yourself to the GRIM TASK of asking for PANTS. You know very well that this COURSE OF ACTION usually leads to RUINATION. You see the NURSE calmly approach the DOOR.

>REACT TO SUDDEN INTRUSION

>Result: 1 + EARTH PONY DEPENDABILITY = 2 == FAILURE

The door suddenly flies open with a startling CRASH. You stand there dumbly, your WORDS lodged in your THROAT. The NURSE whips his head around and you see FOOD approaching your MOUTH at disconcerting SPEEDS.

>REACT TO SUDDEN FOOD INTRUSION

>Result: 1 == CRITICAL FAILURE

LARGE QUANTITIES OF HOSPITAL FARE become lodged alongside your WORDS. In your THROAT.

You are now CHOKING.


PHARM PHLÜGEL: ??? gonna assume MALE unless otherwise specified Pegasus
Working at PONYVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL is your JOB. You are working at your JOB. It gives you PONY MONEY with which to buy PONY FOOD and pay PONY BILLS.

You are FEEDING THE PATIENTS because it is one aspect of your JOB. You remind yourself of all of these FACTS before addressing the manner at hand.

>FEED PATIENT: JOHN SMITH

>Result: 6 == INTENSE SUCCESS

You KICK open the DOOR with great FORCE. JOHN SMITH freakishly stands there, looking all BIPEDAL, with his MOUTH AGAPE.

You FLING the food into his OPEN MOUTH.

JOHN SMITH begins CHOKING. This is an entirely unexpected TURN OF EVENTS.


DARK SONGS: Female Earth Pony

>ATTEMPT TO SEDUCE MANLY PEGASUS

>Result = 4 vs 5 = MEAGER FAILURE

You attempt to MAKE USE of the natural ADVANTAGES you've grown accustomed to EXPLOITING FOR PERSONAL GAIN to win the HEART and MIND of this MANLY PEGASUS.

Shockingly, the MANLY PEGASUS attempts to do the same to you. And you find yourself taken somewhat ABACK. This does not typically HAPPEN to YOU.

You are TAKEN ABACK. While not fully CHARMED, you are willing to LISTEN and COMPROMISE with this MANLY PEGASUS for (2) rounds.


/* CURRENT STATUS //////////////
////////////////////////////////
// Player: Edinpony
// Name: Edin Burg
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0)
// Status: Shipped With Everypony (Stunning Cutie; Candlewhisper + Dark Songs (3 rounds)
//------------------------------
// Player: TrippyGlitters
// Name: Scraggly Thuringen
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 8/8
// Inventory: Tube of Thermal Paste (1, full)
// Status: Diabetic
//------------------------------
// Player: Trombe
// Name: Arctic Silver
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 12/12
// Inventory: Tube of Thermal Paste (1, full)
// Status: Normal
//------------------------------
// Player: Andapanda
// Name: Capsa
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 8/12
// Inventory: Bottle of Sriracha (1, full)
// Status: Debilitatingly Itchy
//------------------------------
// Player: DashAttack
// Name: Dash Attack
// Race: Unicorn
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Mysterious Key (1)
// Status: Normal
//------------------------------
// Player: Brickule
// Name: Stunning Cutie
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 9/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0)
// Status: Charmed and Wiled: Candlewhisper and Dark Songs (3 rounds)
//------------------------------
// Player: PresentPerfect
// Name: Candlewhisper
// Race: Pegasus (Manly)
// Health: 12/12
// Inventory: Boots (Like What)
// Status: Manly
//------------------------------
// Player: redcladhero
// Name: John Smith
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 11/11
// Inventory: Nothing (0)
// Status: Choking Pony
//------------------------------
// Player: PharmPhluegel
// Name: Pharm Phlügel
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0)
// Status: Normal
//------------------------------
// Player: ArcanaDagger
// Name: Dark Songs
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Cassiterite (1)
// Status: Taken Aback by Flagrant Manliness (2 rounds)
////////////////////////////////
/////////// END STATUS REPORT */

Please submit your ACTIONS within a reasonable TIMEFRAME and the SYSTEM will compile the RESULTS at an UNSPECIFIED TIME

ABILITY TO JOIN THIS GAME is now entirely subjective, and down to me. IF I LIKE YOU or IF I LIKE YOUR PONY, your chances are substantially INCREASED, otherwise you will be placed on a WAITING LIST. This is all for my own SANITY. Too many people have told me they want in, and I want them to play, but I don't want to open signups all the way because I will go crazy really fast.

@Poni Poni the Magnificent: In accordance with the INSTRUCTIONS you provided, your reservation request has been DISREGARDED.

Last edited by Argembarger (2012-04-21 11:10:50)


Fuck your pony debates
-Ghostface Killah

Offline

#44 2012-04-21 13:55:52

ArcanaDagger
Member

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

I SMILED coyly at the manly pony, making sure that I had his full attention. I knew I could use my wiles as an advantage in this situation, like I had many times before for my own personal gain. A well placed smile, eye flutter, and flattering word could make anypony melt. I was certain to win the heart and, most important, mind of this handsome Pegasus!

Yet, when I attempted to seduce, the Pegasus turned it right around on me! I was absolutely taken aback, not to mention slightly charmed by his interest. This has never happened! I was used to toying with males and having them follow me around like lost puppies but this one...He was certainly was a strong foe. While completely unwilling to relinquish total control, I found myself willing to LISTEN and COMPROMISE with this manly Pegasus about the turtle. Mentally, I was doing face-hoof after face-hoof, still abhorred that I'd let him charm me. I desperately TRY TO BACK AWAY and ESCAPE WITH THE TURTLE since I knew there were more turtles to be saved.


Twilight Sparkle: Scarf? Check. Saddle? Check. Boots? Check. Spike refusing to get up and go back to sleep? Check. It's a good thing I'm so organized. I'm ready!
172396-animatedJapanesetwilight_sparkle.gif

Offline

#45 2012-04-21 18:24:39

andapanda
FluxBB bbcode test

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

Caspa not so gingerly flops out of the bush and onto the ground. "OOPHM" Caspa said oonimatapiea-ly. He is happy that he is alive, but that doesn't help about the throbbing in his head and itching all around his body. As he enters the building he is still is shaking leaves and twigs from his mane, he trots up to the counter. "I'll have my usual" Caspa chimed to Burning Scalp. "Okay, that is 3 bits" he said in usual low scratchy voice. "aahhh. . . . " Caspa stammered as he patted his invisible pockets. "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Burrito today". Caspa said in a wimpy tone. "Caspa it IS Tuesday." Burning Scalp grunted. "Oh, how about next Tuesday" Caspa said with a pleading smile, searching his body for his loyalty card


you better shrek yo self before you dreck yo self

FluxBB bbcode test

Offline

#46 2012-04-22 00:34:25

redcladhero
Nurse Pony and Professional Colour

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

John Smith assumes the worst, this nurse is clearly attempting to assassinate him, likely an enemy to his teaching.  Despite the appeal of dieing a martyr, he has many many plans to bring to fruition before his time is done, primarily focusing around bringing a pair of pants to every flank in Equestria.  His vision begins to blur from lack of oxygen, and as he feels his last bits of consciousness slipping he gathers his strength for one mighty ATTEMPT AT PUSHING OFF HIS ATTACKER.

Offline

#47 2012-04-22 01:10:18

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

Having forgotten why she came down to this planet in the first place, Stunning Cutie feels attracted to these ponies. She notices they seem to be staring at each other, as if some unspoken argument was going on between them, perhaps they were both interested in her? being one who dislikes unnecessary violence, Cutie tries to think fast! Maybe she can distract the two ponies and delay the inevitable fight?
"Whew! Sure is hot today!" Stunning Cutie sated to herself rather loudly. She then began to pull off her red-shirt in a seductive manner, in hopes that the two handsome ponies would be distracted from their unspoken disagreement.
After taking the uniform off, cutie proceeds to start pulling on some cute little socks.

Offline

#48 2012-04-22 05:31:21

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

Thought I edited that before anyone could see it. oh well. Wanted to try my luck at the most mary sue character ever. I'll come up with something more reasonable later today perhaps.


Edit: Also, if there's a significant amount of other people looking to play, have you considered appointing someone to help run a secondary game? I doubt I'd have the time or finesse to run an alternative myself, but its a thought if someone else would want to.

Last edited by Poni Poni the Magnificent (2012-04-22 05:34:20)

Offline

#49 2012-04-22 18:15:56

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

"What's so funny?"

I glanced over at Pinkie Pie before rolling my eyes and grunting in disapproval. Asking her for help wasn't so much a bad idea as it was a potential flop. And a flop it was. She was more interested in doing whatever seemed to catch her eye at the moment.

Despite the small cloud of flour that was billowing, I finally managed to take notice of the large plume of black smoke somewhere shortly beyond Ponyville and a fair sized mob that had formed at some point during my bizarre situation.

Pinkie Pie had said something in response, but I was getting frustrated with my situation and let my bolder half take over. I was sick of being on this roof and wanted to see what all the commotion was, so I decided to bravely disregard my safety by SLIDING DOWN THE SIDE OF THE ROOF AND JUMPING OFF LIKE A BADASS.

I've dealt with rougher situations, so what's the worst that could happen?

Last edited by DashAttack (2012-04-22 23:42:45)

Offline

#50 2012-04-22 22:32:17

Re: Roll To Pony: Pony Should Pony Pony

Candlewhisper's swag seems to have attracted a second mare. This means the first was actually interested in him; no doubt she is a clingy bitch with baggage and issues and subscriptions. Candlewhisper hates those.

But that changes nothing for the moment.

Candlewhisper replaces his cool-as-shit shades on his rugged face and turns so that both mares are in his field of vision. Oh wait, the other one is now taking off-- make that putting on clothing. This is not Candlewhisper's day. Candlewhisper seems to have attracted nothing but crazies. But with any luck, Candlewhisper can do what Candlewhisper does best and then escape before they find out where he lives.

"Sooo, laydeez," Candlewhisper says in his most seductive of seductive voices, "what is it Candlewhisper can do you for today? How about showing Candlewhisper just how much you want to come back to his place, eh?" They are already interested, may as well CONVINCE ONE OR BOTH OF THEM TO COME BACK TO HIS PLACE, BY WHICH I MEAN THEIR PLACE because Candlewhisper is kind of between couches right now, if you get my drift. Candlewhisper likes to live free.

Offline

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB