Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-04-26 18:15:55

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

*A strange pony washes up on the shore one stormy night (how he got to into this predicament he will not say, it is his Secret) Soaked and fatigued he presses on to find the closest city (Canterlot)*

Name: Stereotypischer Unterseekommandant Pony (UnterseePony for short)
Sex: Male Unicorn
Cutie Mark: Nautical Sextant and a Spy glass. (Very good at navigating without a map)
Physical Description: Pure White coat, with a dark brown mane and tail. Mane is styled in a smooth well kept manner, He also has a beard (not a long dwarf beard, just a beard). He has a little more physical strength compared to normal ponies.
Personality: Thinks he is better than everypony else, and is very sure of his abilities. Loves going to pubs and sampling the local booze (once met Trixie in a tavern and had "fun" as they were both stuck up and rude they got along quite well)
Personal Belongings: He is wearing a black leather trench-coat, and a Naval Officer hat. He has a wooden smoking pipe with carvings of old sailing ships on the sides. And also under the coat a belt that has a large sheathed knife.

UnterseePony finally arrives at Canterlot. Before walking closer to the gate he sees all the guards, and quickly hides his hat away in his coat. He then proceeds to enter the city. Hopefully being soaking wet on such a nice clear day will not raise suspicion.

Last edited by Brickule (2012-04-27 00:52:04)

Offline

#27 2012-04-27 05:53:37

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Round two? O^0


Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

Offline

#28 2012-04-27 05:56:16

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Give edinpony A little bit more time, he hasn't posted what cupcakeity will do, give hi, at least until tonight, then maybe I will make something up for him or something.


I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

Offline

#29 2012-04-27 10:18:15

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

OOC:

Lilac_Iris wrote:

Give edinpony A little bit more time, he hasn't posted what cupcakeity will do, give hi, at least until tonight, then maybe I will make something up for him or something.

We have the whole issue of ACEN this weekend although I don't think any of us are around him so we could wibbly wobbly the time things are taking for his cupcake stealing maneuver.


BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

Offline

#30 2012-04-27 10:41:36

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, good point arcane,I will come up with a way to stop time and then post the next round.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-04-27 11:11:34)


I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

Offline

#31 2012-04-27 11:06:30

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

ROUND 2

More things than you can shake a stick at….

VICTORY STAR



<GET ANSWERS

RESULT: 4 (meager success)


The GUARD looks at you sideways and rolls his eyes.

“Why do all the crazy ponies end up in MY line” he says quietly to himself.

You continue to ramble on about spoons and turtles and putting spoons on turtles and putting turtles on your face and the implications if one was able to turn a turtle into a spoon and then sticking it to your face.

The GUARD finishes his INSPCTION of your PACKAGE and you walk through the checkpoint, wondering why he never checked the BOX you are holding in your hooves.

You gain no real knowledge, but the guard has slipped you a NOTE, it reads:

275 Sorghum Drive  8:00 PM wink

LUNAR SHINE



< WEAR A STETSON HAT

RESULT: 1 (Crippling Failure)

Putting your thoughts of the Doctor aside for the moment you grab a STETSON HAT to put on your head, because everyone knows that a true party mare always has a STETSON HAT.

You feel a horrible feeling in your stomach as you begin to move, and bring the hat down to your face, emptying the contents of your stomach into in.

You finish retching and begin to catch your breath, then grab a STETSON HAT and put it on your HEAD, it just happens to be the same hat you just filled with last night’s party.




DANCE FEVER


<AVOID THE MARES

<RESULT: 2 (Failure)


You move forward and open the door out of the CABIN, you continually look back and forth hoping to avoid the MARES, but as you move forward to get into line they get into line behind you, they had gone into the BAGGAGE CAR and are now carrying their luggage.

They are talking to each about how the BAGGAGE CAR smelled like Vomit, but when the see you again your conversation stops and you can hear them giggling again.

(You have -1 on your Composure check due to proximity of the MARES)

<Composure Check

<RESULT: 3-1=2 (Failure)

The giggling of the mares is too much, your face starts getting red again and you break out into a light sweat. You continue to be embarrassed and hope nopony else will notice.



SILLY FRILLY



<FLIRT WITH THE GUARDS

<RESULT: 5 (Success)

You wait your turn and as the GUARD walks up to you and you turn on the CHARM.

You bat your eyelashes and give him a sultry look, adding just a touch of pout to your lips. You say to him.

“If you like me walking towards you….you will love me as I leave.”

The GUARD steps out of the way and you continue on your way, hearing the GUARD give a low whistle as you add a little extra sway to your hips.


UNTERSEEPONY



<ENTER THE CITY

<RESULT: 3 (meager failure)

You approach the GUARDS and as you get close two of them step forward.the one on the left says,

“Just a quick check sure, can’t be too careful right now”

The other GUARD begins a quick frisk and finds your LARGE KNIFE, he looks at you and with an air of suspicion asks:

“So what were you planning on doing with THIS?”


EDINPONY

Continue hiding under TABLE

NO ROLL REQUIRED

A BROWN STALLION runs into the DINING CAR followed by a female GREY PAGASUS with blond mane.

"WE e need to keep the MARES OF PLASTIC from getting off this train, but there are too many of them. If only we had more time.......TIME!!!! That's it! Derpy, get to the back of the CAR and wait for my signal, then engage the time flux device that we found earlier."

You hear hoofbeats running to the back of the Car.

You hear the door of the DINING car open again and the sound of a DOZEN ponies shuffling in, but it just sounds wrong....almost like they were made of plastic.....

the BROWN STALLION wrote:

NOW DERPY! ENGAGE THE TIME FLUX!

You hear DERPY reply "OKAY DOKIE DOCTOR! "

[[[CUPCAKITY and the OTHER PONY in the DINING CAR are now frozen in time (due to not being time travelers or time lords) until EDINPONY returns from having fun at ACEN smile]]]]]

[[[NO ONE may enter or exit the DINING CAR while the TIME FLUX is in effect]]]]

/* CURRENT STATUS ////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Player:Ahuizotl
// Name:Dance Fever
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 9/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0/4)
// Clothing:None
// Status: Damaged Pride
//--------------------------------------------------------
// 
// Player:edinpony
// Name: Cupcakeity
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health 10/10
// Inventory: Copy of raricake recipe (1/4)
// Clothing: None
// Status: Frozen in TIme
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Victory Star
// Name: Victory Star
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Package, note with address (2/4)
// Clothing: None
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:redcladhero
// Name: Silly Frilly (Supernova Smash)
// Race: Unicorn Pony
// Health: 11/11
// Inventory: Eyeliner (1/4)
// Dress and Shoes 
// Status: Normal/In Drag
//---------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Arcane Flame
// Name: Lunar Shine
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 9/9
// Inventory: Banana (1/4)
// Clothing: Semi Clean Stetson Hat
// Status: Hungover/In need of a shower
//-------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Brickule
// Name: UnterseePony
// Race: Unicorn
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Smoking Pipe, Large Knife, Hat (stored) (3/4)
// Clothing: Coat
//========================================================
//========================================================

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-04-27 23:02:07)


I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

Offline

#32 2012-04-27 11:53:06

redcladhero
Nurse Pony and Professional Colour

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Ah yes, I've still got it, Frilly thinks to himself, turning to blow a kiss at the guards as he takes the last few sauntering steps into the city.  With a coy smile he turns and takes in the majestic view of the city rising up around him.  It's ALMOST STUNNING, how beautiful and clean it is, but Frilly SHAKES OFF HIS AWE AND BEGINS MAKING HIS WAY TOWARD HIS HOTEL.

OOC *So I am apparently making a last minute trip to ACEN through an odd series of circumstances.  As such, this will be my last action until then, however, I figure I'm already through the guards, while most are still trying to successfully get off the train, so it shouldn't break flow too much*

Offline

#33 2012-04-27 12:36:11

Ahuizotl
Crusader

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Oh horseapples! I just can't catch a break! So far my vacation in Canterlot is turning into a real nightmare....I wipe the sweat from my face and just decide to STAY IN LINE AND REMAIN MOSTLY INCONSPICUOUS to the other passengers. Hopefully I can get out of this train and away from those mares soon.

Last edited by Ahuizotl (2012-04-27 12:36:22)

Offline

#34 2012-04-27 12:41:42

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Lunar Shine groans and then holds her head in her hooves ignoring the wet remants of vomit streaking down her head and mane from the cowpony hat.

"Uhhhggghhh... I feel like I was put into a rock crusher and left for days to die slowly and painfully half crushed..." Lunar says to no one was she takes in her surroundings spying the Cider Cups, "Oh well, hair of the Diamond Dog that bit ya..."

Shine ATTEMPTS TO WEAR A CLEANER STETSON HAT and then ATTEMPTS TO HOP DOWN FROM THE CRATE and STARTS TO (BADLY) SING A SONG THAT POPPED INTO HER HEAD 'AT THE END OF THE TRAIL' while STARTING A DESPERATE AND FUMBLING SEARCH FOR ANY ALCOHOL LEFT IN THE CIDER CUPS OR THE ROOM.

Last edited by Arcane Flame (2012-04-27 13:00:15)


BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

Offline

#35 2012-04-27 17:35:39

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

*UnterseePony looks slightly worried, he quickly glares at the two guards*

"Bedenken Sie Ihr eigenes Geschäft! Minderwertiges Pony Rasse!" He blurted out grumpily. He then looked quite alarmed at what he said, and then cleared his throat. *AHEM*
*he starts to speak normal with a heavy accent* "I mean, That is not a weapon if that is what you are asking. I use it for... err, cutting my food! I am quite picky about my eating utensils."

UnterseePony puts on the best smile he can muster. He is starting to get quite tired and grumpy from his recent *Secret happenings from that stormy night*, and could really use a drink. He then waits to see if the guards will let him pass

Offline

#36 2012-04-27 17:49:01

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

*After being distracted by the bright colors and large buildings, Victory feels something important had slipped his mind.*
«Oo0›
"The ADDRESS!"
Victory swifty flys to a higher location to survey the lay of the land. He ATTEMPTS TO LOCATE the house addressed on the guards note.
"Lul... He was checking out my package."
O,0


Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

Offline

#37 2012-04-27 22:27:44

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

ROUND 3

Mistakes were made….probably….


SILLY FRILLY

Ah yes, I've still got it, Frilly thinks to himself, turning to blow a kiss at the guards as he takes the last few sauntering steps into the city.  With a coy smile he turns

<Shake off awe /go to HOTEL

RESULT=4 (meager success)

You begin walking towards the hotel, but you can’t help looking up at all the buildings, turning around in circle while still moving down the STREET.

As you remain in AWE of the building for a time, but then you bump into another pony, he has a sweater tied around his neck and looks like a CANTERLOT NATIVE.

“Ugh, tourists…” he rolls his eyes and walks away.

Your encounter helps you to focus on the task at hand and you continue to your HOTEL

[[[SILLY FRILLY will be starting in the LOBBY of his HOTEL. Have fun at ACEN big_smile]]]]



DANCE FEVER


<Remain inconspicuous

<RESULT=2+1(Earth Pony Dependability) = 3 (meager failure)

You breathe a sigh of disappointment, this is not at all how you thought your vacation would begin, but you are DANCE FEVER and you know that if the mares could see you on the dance floor they would respect you.

Alas, this is no dance floor, you and the mares file into line, and after a moment you are the next person in line to be INSPECTED.

The guard walks up to you, gives you a look up and down, and asks "Are you feeling okay sir?"

LUNAR SHINE


<Wear a clean hat

<RESULT= 3(Meager failure)

You take the SOILED HAT off of you head and try to wipe as much vomit off of your head and mane as possible. You grab another HAT to put on and quickly examine it, it has just a hint of the sour smell of pony bile and alcohol, but then again they probably all do at this point. You put the CLEANER HAT onto your head.

<Climb off crate

<RESULT=2(failure)

Starting to feel a little better you get up on your hooves and prepare to HOP DOWN from the crate, but it turns out you are still a little dizzy.

You fall out of the crate and have to wait a minute for the room to stop spinning, but at least you are on the FLOOR now.

<Search for alcohol

<RESULT= 3(meager failure)

You pick yourself off the floor and begin to search for some ALCOHOL to take the edge off, Singing as you go

The CIDER CUPS prove to all be empty, but you make a discovery that surprises even you, as you continue your search you come across a BOX that makes your eyes grow wide, on it is written:

Stalliongrad Nights quadruple distilled vodka
            Contents:4 bottles/ 750 ml each

You stare at the crate craving the sweet cargo it carries within. Sadly you have no way to open it.



UNTERSEEPONY




<Get past the guards

<RESULTS=5(success)

The GUARD gives you a hard look, still holding your knife in his hooves.

“You’re not from around here, so just let me tell you, I know that wearing a Knife like this may be fine where you’re from, but here in Canterlot we try to keep things peaceful. Please keep this concealed while you are in the City.
He hands you back your KNIFE and you quickly place it into an inside pocket of your COAT, hiding it completely.

The GATES open and you walk inside, you have made it into the city, but where to go from here?


VICTORY STAR



<Locate the address

<RESULT= 3(meager failure)

You hope that maybe this address will holds some answers about the BOX and your PACKAGE, and as you have nothing else to better to do (at least that you remember).

You fly above the streets you read the names, hoping to find Sorghum Ave

You manage to find Sorghum AVE, but you are at 100, as you begin flying towards 275 an arrant RED BALLON catches your eye.

You begin following the BALLON, creating a song about balloons, butterflies and blenders, continuing to fly further down the road.

While deep in thought trying to think of a good rhyme for fondue, you hit a sign for Dia-betty’s Candy Shop. You fall to the ground with a *thump*

Looking up at the address and see that it reads: 1791 Sorghum Ave, you may have flown too far but it is only 1 pm, so you still have plenty of time to make it.


CUPCAKITY

[[[Still FROZEN IN TIME, but enjoy this tale anyways]]]

As the TIME FLUX begins a blue light spreads out from the device and appears to form a thin film on the walls, roof, and ceiling of the DINING CAR.

The DOCTOR pulls out his sonic screwdriver and with the push of a button is able to take out on of the MARES OF PLASTIC. Several of the others turn to him and continue to advance, waiting for the brown stallion to make his move.

Meanwhile 3 MARES OF PLASTIC continue to advance towards DERPY. “uh oh” she says and bolts into the air to dodge above her attackers. She flies over them and forms up next to the DOCTOR, kick a MARE'S head off before she lands.

“How are we gonna get out of this one?” she asks as she turns an eye on the DOCTOR”

“The same thing we do everytime DERPY! IMPROVISE!!!

 /* CURRENT STATUS ////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Player:Ahuizotl
// Name:Dance Fever
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 9/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0)
// Status: Damaged Pride
//--------------------------------------------------------
// 
// Player:edinpony
// Name: Cupcakeity
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health 10/10
// Inventory: Copy of raricake recipe (1)
// Status: Frozen in TIme
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Victory Star
// Name: Victory Star
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Package (1)
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:redcladhero
// Name: Silly Frilly (Supernova Smash)
// Race: Unicorn Pony
// Health: 11/11
// Inventory: eyeliner
// Status: Normal/In Drag
//---------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Arcane Flame
// Name: Lunar Shine
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 9/9
// Inventory: Banana (1) 
// Status: Hungover
//-------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Brickule
// Name: UnterseePony
// Race: Unicorn
// Health: 10/10
// Invertory: Coat(1), Hat(1), Smoking Pipe(1), Large Kinfe (1)
// Status: Tired
//========================================================
//========================================================

OOC: I will be working from 11am until 12pm-1am tomorrow, so it may be pretty late when I update if everypony (except redclad and edin) has made another move

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-04-27 22:30:51)


I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

Offline

#38 2012-04-27 23:05:32

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Lunar Shine gazes over at the crate of Vodka, as she does so Her eyes grow wide and her wings spring up.

"Stalliongrad eh... They're always using that Stalliongrad method to fix things..." Shine mumbles as she pauses briefly from singing as she runs around "Well, this should do it!" and then GIVES THE CRATE A MIGHTY BUCK!!!


BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

Offline

#39 2012-04-27 23:45:00

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

UnterseePony Walks into the city, and takes in the view. He mumble to himself
"Diese albernen minderwertigen Ponys vermuten kein Ding. Sie setzen zusammen mit ihren Leben mit dem dummen Glauben fort, dass die Welt voll von Liebe und Glück ist. Es gibt einen Sturm kommend, ein Sturm vom mag sie nie haben gesehen. Wir werden auf ihren Städten wie ein Büffel in einem Apfelkuchenladen brechen!"

UnterseePony then puts his special talent to use! He begins using his magic to navigate the large city, and looks for the nearest pub

Offline

#40 2012-04-28 06:38:21

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Though slightly discouraged, Victory almost immediately picks himself up and ENTERS THE CANDYSHOP completely and utterly distracted from the task at hand.
/)«O,0›(
"Candy!"
He also attempted to catch his new friend, THE BALLON for a quick SMOOTHIE BREAK.


Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

Offline

#41 2012-04-28 12:25:38

Ahuizotl
Crusader

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

I reply sheepishly to the guard, "Y-yes, I'm alright I guess....just been having a bad morning." I attempt to NOT LOOK TOO PATHETIC TO THE GUARD so that I can GET INSPECTED and DEPART THE SHAME-TRAIN.

Offline

#42 2012-04-28 17:38:05

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

I remain frozen in time and enjoy the show!

OOC: I'm still at ACEN and probably won't be able to get on consistently until Monday.

Offline

#43 2012-04-29 01:33:41

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

ROUND 4

Of balloons, bucking and balderdash….


LUNAR SHINE


<Buck open the crate

<RESULT=1 (Crippling Failure)

You wind up for the kick, the thought of soon having that wonderful VODKA making you feell are warm and fuzzy on the inside.

You give the CRATE the hardest buck that you possibly can, and hit it straight on, sending it hurtling across the car.

At the same time though, a large, unkempt unicorn wearing an USHANKA HAT comes around the corner and the flying vodka strikes him in the shoulder.

He turns to you with a look of fire in his eyes, and without giving you a chance to explain, begins yelling in a harsh language you don’t understand while picking you up in a red aura of TELEKENSIS.

He Throws you against one wall and then tosses you out of the door of the BAGGAGE CAR.

[[-2 Health from hitting wall]]


UNTERSEEPONY


< Navigate to pub using magic

< RESULT= 3 (meager failure)

Your HORN begins to glow as you begin your tracking spell, and as it kicks into full swing you feel it trying to guide you in almost every direction.

You must be more tired than you think, and are now having trouble figuring out which one is actually closest.

After several minutes of thinking and frustration you decide to simply pick one and travel that direction.

[[You are now travelling EAST, from the GATES towards the ROYAL CASTLE.]]


VICTORY STAR


< Catch his new balloon friend

<RESULT= 5 (success)


Before you enter the CANDY SHOP you see your newfound friend floating away from you. You bolt up off the ground and soar towards him, grabbing his string in your mouth.

You return back to the entrance of the CANDY SHOP and tie him to your tail. You enter the shop and once inside see all of the different types of delicious sugar coma inducing confectionaries ling the walls, and behind the counter is the SMOOTHIE MACHINE.

“Two Chimicherrychanga smoothies  for me and my friend here!” you say to the MARECLERK.

She gives you a strange look, but then shrugs to herself, puts together the two smoothies, and hold them out to you.

“That will be 6 bits”


DANCE FEVER



<Pass through inspection

<RESULT= 5 (success)

As the guard begins his inspection you hear a commotion coming from back near the BAGGAGE CAR. There is a loud thud and you see a dark blue PEGASUS tumbling through the air.

This commotion has caused both the MARES and the GUARD to stop focusing on you along with allow you to regain you composure by no longer focusing on your problems. The GUARD waves you along as he continues to watch the PEGASUS. You have made it off the TRAIN and through INSPECTION, maybe now your vacation can become a little bit better.


CUPCAKITY

[[Still FROZEN IN TIME, but the time flux in fading, you will now be able to shake it off and return to reality when you RETURN]]

“You distract them DERPY! I have an idea!” and with that the DOCTOR runs over to a small closet and opens the door, rummaging through the contents and moving bottles this way and that.  “No…no…no…” /he says as he searches through them.

Meanwhile DERPY has found a tray of DANISHES and is hurling them at the MARES OF PLASTIC, but it has little effect in slowing them down.

“AH HERE WE GO!!” the Doctor says as he grabs a spray bottle and begins running back towards the MARES. “CLEAR THE AREA DERPY!!”

DERPY flys over the crowd and lands behind the DOCTOR as He begins spraying the bottle on the MARES almost immediately they begin to bubble and melt, quicking becoming piles of goo as the DOCTOR continues spraying.

DERPY looks around with a smile on her face.

“Wow DOCTOR! How did you do that?”

“Tetrahydrofuran” He replies, “dissolves plastics amazingly well, though I don’t know exactly why they have it because plastics will not come to Equestria for another 75 years. Oh well... Come on DERPY, back to the TARDIS!

The two complanions run out the way they came, and as the TIME FLUX begin to fade CUPCAKEITY and the  MYSTERY PONY begin to wake up again, They have no idea what events have just transpired and how many lives were saved by heroes whose names they will never know.

/* CURRENT STATUS ////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Player:Ahuizotl
// Name:Dance Fever
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 9/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0/4)
// Clothing:None
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
// 
// Player:edinpony
// Name: Cupcakeity
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health 10/10
// Inventory: Copy of raricake recipe (1/4)
// Clothing: None
// Status: Frozen in TIme
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Victory Star
// Name: Victory Star
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Package, note with address (2/4)
// Clothing: Ballon Best Friend Forever (BBFF)
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:redcladhero
// Name: Silly Frilly (Supernova Smash)
// Race: Unicorn Pony
// Health: 11/11
// Inventory: Eyeliner (1/4)
// Dress and Shoes 
// Status: Normal/In Drag
//---------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Arcane Flame
// Name: Lunar Shine
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 7/9
// Inventory: Banana (1/4)
// Clothing: Semi Clean Stetson Hat
// Status: Airbourne
//-------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Brickule
// Name: UnterseePony
// Race: Unicorn
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Smoking Pipe, Large Knife, Hat (stored) (3/4)
// Clothing: Coat
// Status: Slightly confused and irritated
//========================================================
//========================================================

Please submit your ACTIONS within a reasonable TIMEFRAME and the SYSTEM will compile the RESULTS at an UNSPECIFIED TIME


REMINDER: TALKING is a FREE ACTION, but PLEASE make it OBVIOUS to the SYSTEM what your ACTION is if there is a LOT OF TALKING happening.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-04-29 05:44:18)


I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

Offline

#44 2012-04-29 02:03:26

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

UnterseePony was now REALLY irritable... Soaking wet, tired, and now he can't properly cast his spell!
He slowly trots through the city, following his poorly cast spell. He can see the Royal Castle getting closer, He is far to fatigued to attempt to re-cast his spell, hopefully he is not locked onto Luna's personal cider collection Continues looking for a pub/or whatever his spell is guiding him towards. He mumbled some more to himself as he continued on "Dumme Gestalt shifters, sie gehören nicht auf Militärisches Schiff! Ich hätte nach Hause bis jetzt, vor meinem Kamin, genießend eine nette Pinte des Biers sein können! "

Having been traveling without sleep for a quite a while, and the weight of his soaked coat now beginning to take it's toll, UnterseePony hopes to make it to his destination before falling asleep in the middle of the street (or the doorstep of the destination, whichever is more comfortable).

Last edited by Brickule (2012-04-29 10:44:35)

Offline

#45 2012-04-29 10:44:31

Ahuizotl
Crusader

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Now my vacation can begin...and all that energy spent wallowing in whatever-it-is-that-ponies-wallow-in has made me rather hungry. I take a random walk around LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO EAT.

Offline

#46 2012-04-29 13:13:06

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Victory attempts to BARTER WITH THE MARECLERK for a price more within his range.
"How about... some of my maine?" O,0
"I use incredible shampoo!"


Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

Offline

#47 2012-04-29 15:21:00

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

"Buck you kind sir!", Lunar Shine yells back as she is flung through the air.

Lunar Shine SPREADS HER WINGS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GAIN CONTROL OF HERSELF AND LAND IN FRONT OF THE GUARDS INSTEAD OF SMASHING INTO THEM LIKE A BOWLING BALL HITTING A BUNCH OF PINS.


BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

Offline

#48 2012-04-29 23:05:39

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

ROUND 5



UNTERSEEPONY



<Continue to search for pub

<RESULT= 4 (meager success)

You continue walking down the street, hoping to find someplace where he can find stiff drink and a soft bed.

Finally you see it, a T.C.I.F, Thank Celestia It’s Friday, it may not have a soft bed, but at least you will be able to get a drink or five.

<Reach T.C.I.F before falling asleep

<RESULT= 6 (Intense success)

The thought of a warm room and a strong drink helps to bolster your spirits and you are able to run into T.C.I.F. You bust through the door and everypony inside goes silent. They look at you and as one begin to scream and run for the emergency exit. With moments the entire restaurant is empty, but the BOOZE is still here, along with plenty of FOOD and BOOTHS to sleep in.


DANCE FEVER



< Find somewhere to eat

<RESULT= 4+1(Earth pony dependability)=5(success)

You walk out of the station and a wonderful sight is before you. On each side of the streets are restaurants of every variety of food a pony could possible imagine.

You decide to take the most direct route and walk into the CLOSEST one, DISCORD’s REIGN.

The décor can only be described as trippy, not a single table or chair is the same size, and there are several on the ceiling. It is playing intense TRANCE MUSIC, and best of all is has an all you can eat LUNCH BUFFET.


VICTORY STAR



< Barter with mareclerk

RESULT= 6 (Intense success)

The MARECLERK gives you an odd look, but being in a generous mood she shrugs and touches your MANE with her HOOF.

“It’s so smooth!!, So Soft!! I must have it!!!!

She grabs a SCISSORS in her hooves and grabs you mane in her mouth, pulling it out toward her. She then takes the scissors and roughly cuts you mane right near the scalp, leaving you almost completely BALD.

She holds her newly gained prize, and you walk out of the SHOP bald but two SMOOTHIES richer.


LUNAR SHINE



< Land safely

<RESULT= 5 (success)

As you Spread your wings you are able to right yourself and slow down like deploying a parachute. 

You land in front of the guards in a perfect landing, giving a bow to the crowd. The GUARDS form a semi-circle in front of you, blocking your path to the EXIT.

“Care to explain where you came from?” The lead GUARD says as he eyes you with suspicion.

 /* CURRENT STATUS ////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Player:Ahuizotl
// Name:Dance Fever
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 9/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0/4)
// Clothing:None
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
// 
// Player:edinpony
// Name: Cupcakeity
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health 10/10
// Inventory: Copy of raricake recipe (1/4)
// Clothing: None
// Status: Frozen in TIme
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Victory Star
// Name: Victory Star
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Package, note with address (2/4)
// Clothing: Ballon Best Friend Forever (BBFF)
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:redcladhero
// Name: Silly Frilly (Supernova Smash)
// Race: Unicorn Pony
// Health: 11/11
// Inventory: Eyeliner (1/4)
// Dress and Shoes 
// Status: Normal/In Drag
//---------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Arcane Flame
// Name: Lunar Shine
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 7/9
// Inventory: Banana (1/4)
// Clothing: Semi Clean Stetson Hat
// Status: Normal
//-------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Brickule
// Name: UnterseePony
// Race: Unicorn
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Smoking Pipe, Large Knife, Hat (stored) (3/4)
// Clothing: Coat
// Status: Tired
//========================================================
//======================================================== 

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

Offline

#49 2012-04-30 00:33:34

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Not being able to read English UnterseePony misses the restaurant's name-pun (But his writer quite enjoys it)
UnterseePony looks around, waiting for a waiter/waitress to take him to a seat.... After standing for about 30 seconds (but being tired he felt like he has been standing there for HOURS, he then proceeded to trot over to the bar. He stood in front of it for a few seconds, looking around for the bar tender (once again, time felt like it was moving excessively slow). He then jumped over the counter, and started searching the bottles... After a little bit (again, really slow passing time), he found a familiar sight. A bottle of Horsseroder, a beer from his father land! He snatched up the bottle! "HEIL BIER!" He joyously exclaimed! He tossed a couple foreign coins on the counter and went off to enjoy his bottle.
After a few sips he had an idea... He looked around the restaurant at the booths and tables. Everypony left in such a hurry that there is TONS of cooked unfinished food EVERYWHERE! He then Proceeds to eat and drink to his heart's content! UnterseePony was having a wonderful time! He found a table with some of those silly foal's Menus and crayons! sleep deprived, soaking wet, and tipsy, he pulled his Naval Officer's hat out and proudly put it on his head! He then began drawing pictures of U-boats torpedoing Equestrian Patrol ships, and even one of the Equestrian Flag ship going down in flames! Tries to do artz while drunk and sleep deprived
He found some lettuce and Oregano on a plate, "eh good enough" he thought. he stuffed it in his wooden pipe. He slumps into a comfortable corner booth and tries to light his pipe using magic.

Last edited by Brickule (2012-04-30 00:38:12)

Offline

#50 2012-04-30 09:43:38

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

I'm alive! I emerge triumphantly from under the table to confront the other pony, and demand an explanation for why he barged in here and interrupted my totally legitimate scientific data collection.

Last edited by edinpony (2012-04-30 09:44:15)

Offline

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB