Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2012-04-30 13:51:23

Ahuizotl
Crusader

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Whoa this place is trippy! No restaurants like it back home....seems like a fun place to have lunch! I approach the counter and inquire about the lunch buffet.

Offline

#52 2012-04-30 16:48:54

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

OOC: I'm soo soo sorry!

IC:

"Care to explain where you came from?” The lead GUARD says as he eyes Lunar Shine with suspicion.

"Crap... Well, there's one thing that always works with security stallions....", Lunar Shine thinks to herself.

Lunar Shine makes an impressive low bow spreading her wings out to add a bit of extra grace to the bow.

"Why my handsome knight in shining armor, I came from your dreams..." Lunar Shine says as she SEDUCTIVELY BATS HER EYES AT THE LEAD GUARD.

Lunar Shine then gracefully turns so that the Guard can see her Cutie Mark and SEDUCTIVELY WIGGLES HER FLANK.

"My name is Lunar Shine, but all my friends call me Nightjack", Lunar Shine says in her sexiest voice with a smile, "My cutie mark is a crescent moon with a Jack of Spades and my talent is... Having... WILD... NIGHTS..."

Lunar Shine Smiles and WINKS SUGGESTIVELY AT THE LEAD GUARD for a moment.

"I've had such a long journey and I'm just so famished!", Shine says as she pulls out the banana.

Luna Shine HOLDS THE BANANA IN HER HOOVES AND BEGINS SEDUCTIVELY SUCKING AND LICKING ON THE BANANA - SHINE'S LITHE TONGUE CARESSING EVERY INCH OF THE LONG RIGID SHAFT OF THE BANANA. SHE THEN PEELS THE BANANA WITH HER TONGUE AND CONTINUES TO SUGGESTIVELY SUCK AND LICK THE BANANA. FINALLY NIBBLING ON THE LONG BANANA BEFORE SLOWLY BUT SURELY CONSUMING IT AND FINISHING WITH A GRAND GULPING SWALLOW.

"Ohh... that was... that was... delicious and filled me up!", Shine says with a slight moan and SEDUCTIVELY BATS HER EYES AT THE LEAD GUARD, "Now my good handsome and gentle knight, could you let me by and give me directions to a tavern where I may wet my throat?"

OOC: I'm soo soo sorry!

OOC: EDIT Thought it needed just that extra bit. Still soo soo sorry!

Last edited by Arcane Flame (2012-04-30 18:46:48)


BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

Offline

#53 2012-04-30 20:00:52

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

"WAIT! Ballon buddy! I sense... something disturbing... somewhere else in Canterlot... I can't help but feel someone is sexually harassing fruit..."
Victory says, saving his shake for later. "Oh well. At least it can't possibly be used to take advantage of law enforcement!" ^,^

Victory and his good friend, The Balloon, ONCE AGAIN attempt to locate the ADDRESSED HOUSE.

"What kind of house has a winkyface in the address? Canterlot ponies are weird."

O-0

Last edited by Victory Star ♦♦♦ (2012-04-30 20:03:19)


Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

Offline

#54 2012-04-30 21:15:24

redcladhero
Nurse Pony and Professional Colour

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

I have finally made my way to the finest hotel in all of Canterlot!  At least that's what the brochure says.  Judging by the ponies entering and leaving the lobby, it has to at least be in the top 10.  I set my bags down and proceed to CHECK INTO THE HOTEL BY BURSTING INTO A SPONTANEOUS SONG AND DANCE NUMBER.

Offline

#55 2012-05-01 01:14:50

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

ROUND 6

Cupcakes, Chaos, and Crayons



UNTERSEEPONY




<Coloring

RESULT= 2 (Failure)

You sit down after filing your belly with food and Horsseroder and begin coloring. You are only able to find a Green, Orange, and Blue Crayon, so while the fire and and water will be the right color, you just won’t be able to get that special red that is Equestirian blood mixing with seawater.

As you begin moving the Crayons along the paper they seem to disobey your commands, and the pictures look more like poorly drawn blimps and trees then the GRAND VICTORY of your people. Still you decide to keep the PICTURES.

<Light your Pipe

<RESULT=  4 (meager success)

You fill your pipe with the lettuce and oregano mix and sit back in one of the booths. It is takes you a minute to focus enough and make the pipe stop appearing to be moving, but you are able to set it alight with little issue. As you inhale the smoke you wish that you had some real TOBACCO instead of this salad, but at least it is something and you are able to relax and  close your eyes, soon falling asleep.

Your relaxation is short lived however, and you are AWAKEN by the sound of HORNS, and not just any horns, but those of the Equestrian Royal Guard. They seem to be getting closer and closer and you realize that one of those ponies that ran in fear must have run to the authorities.


CUPCAKEITY



<Confront the mystery pony

<RESULT= 5 (Success)

Refusing to leave without your beloved SAMPLES, you jump out from under the table and in front of a STALLION. It is clear by his uniform that he works on the TRAIN. It is also clear that as he looks around, seeing overturned tables, PASTIRES splattered all over the walls, and puddles of Luna knows what on the floor he is just a tad SHAKEN. 

“MY CUPCAKES!!” you yell at the STALLION, and with that he turns to you with a look of confusion and fear.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever” He says with a shaking voice, “I don’t get paid enough for this”, and with that he runs out of the DINING CAR.

As you look around you see your BAG OF SAMPLES has been untouched, and stepping over an empty CLEANING BOTTLE you grab the bag and hop off the TRAIN.

Once outside you see that there is hardly anypony else here, and also that the clocks seem to have been set ahead 3 hours.





DANCE FEVER



< Inquire about buffet

<RESULT=  6+1(dependability)=7(Super Success)

You approach the COUNTER, behind which is a well-trimmed Stallion, he is a little younger then you but still old enough to be living on his own. You ask about the buffet and price.

He looks at you and then cranes his neck to look at your CUTIE MARK.

“So you like to dance, don’t ya” he says

“Sure do, mostly disco, but I have been known to get down to any type of music, or my name isn’t DANCE FEVER” You say, ending with a quick spin.

The Stallion chuckles “Tell you what, it’s on the house,” and waves you over to the buffet. You walk over and the food is better than your average lunch buffet, you quickly fill your plate and sit down at an EMPTY TABLE.

Shortly after you finish you FOOD you see what appeared to be a plain black wall open, and you see a MARE come out from behind the HIDDEN DOOR.

She is about the same age as the stallion at the counter, and is a light pink earth pony with a Purple mane. She is also wearing a BLACK MINISKIRT and has several peircings in her ears and braclets around each of her front hooves. She walks over to the stallion and after a short chat she looks at you and begins walking over to your TABLE.

MARE attempts to seduce you

RESULT= 6(Intense Success)

As she walks over, you can’t help but be nearly overwhelmed by this Mares INCREDIBLE HOTNESS, everything about her is seemingly perfect. She circles around behind you and whispers in you ear…

“So I hear you like to Dance, why don’t you come down to the DRACONEQUUS'S LAIR with me and I can show you some of MY moves…”

She begins walking back towards the HIDDEN DOOR and you feel almost COMPELED to follow her. You get up and she leads you through the door and down a set of STAIRS on the other side. After descending the stairs (and talking a few very long looks at you leader’s flank) you go through yet another door and an incredible sight is in front of you.

A DANCE CLUB! You see a dance floor with many ponies on it dancing away, to THE MUSIC. There is a elevated dj stand that is flanked by cages where mares and stallions are dancing rather suggestively. There is also a BAR where you see two unicorns serving up drinks and hundreds of bottles of alcohol, some of which are such a bright neon they seem to give off their own light. Finally in the other corner you see ponies sitting around smoking out what at first glance is a vase with tubes but you recognize as a hookah, similar to the ones in the movie CASABRANCO .

The sudden stimulation of every sense your body has shakes off the COMPLUSION, but what will you do now?



LUNAR SHINE




< Seduction via Musa acuminate

<RESULT= 4 (meager success)

As you give one last moan of pleasure you look around as see that every GUARDS mouth hangs opens, and you wait a moment for their brains to begin functioning again.

As they come to some look at you with disgust, feeling that stooping to such acts in public is atrocious. Others quickly fly and sprint off, probably to find somehwhere they can be alone for a few minutes.

One guard however, a handsome Pagasus sporting stiff wings, stays around and says, “ By the Goddesses that was hot. I...uh...wow is it hot in here... know of a place where you can do whatever you want and chaos reigns supreme, if you will just follow me.”

He leads you out of the TRAIN STATION, into DISCORD’S REIGN, and down the stairs behind a HIDDEN DOOR.

[[You regain 1 HEALTH from eating the BANANA.]]




VICTORY STAR



< Find address (again)

RESULTS=  4(meager success)

You and your trusty helium filled companion take off in search of 275 Sorghum Ave wink , and while it may take you 3 turn arounds and you may or may not have stopped to yell at some ducks about being beggers and how they should buy their own bread instead of mooching off all the old ponyfolk.

There also may or may not have also been a stop in which you told some schoolfillies about that time you performed a marriage ceremony between the  toaster and the blender, and how the blender kept killing as the toaster’s delicious crunchy babies. You can’t remember if you actually did that or if you just imagined it.

Either way you finally make it to your final destination, and the time is now 4 pm, still way ahead of schedule, though the winkyface does not appear to be part of the address.


SILLY FRILLY


<Song and dance number

RESULT= 1 (Crippling Failure)

As you enter the lobby you put your head up high and get ready for the SONG of your life. Unfortunately you forget to look where you were going and trip over a SUITCASE that was on the ground, you fall over it and onto a LUGGAGE CART, which then rolls forward and hits a STATUE of a pagasus, causing it to fall over and begin a domino effect with the 5 other statues that were in line with it, each one shattering as it hits the ground.

As the dust of the last statue settles you are surrounded by angry HOTEL PONIES.

“I have a reservation under SILLY FRILLY” you manage to squeak before fainting.

You wake up in the bed of your HOTEL ROOM several hours later, and next to you is a receipt for the cost of the statues, and according to it they set the bill to your family. They won’t be too happy about that.

[[-2 HEALTH from the fall, you lost your EYELINER]]


/* CURRENT STATUS ////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Player:Ahuizotl
// Name:Dance Fever
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 9/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0/4)
// Clothing:None
// Status: 0.0 wut?
//--------------------------------------------------------
// 
// Player:edinpony
// Name: Cupcakeity
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health 10/10
// Inventory: Copy of raricake recipe, Bag o' samples (2/4)
// Clothing: None
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Victory Star
// Name: Victory Star
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Package, note with address, 2 smoothies (4/4)
// Clothing: Ballon Best Friend Forever (BBFF)
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:redcladhero
// Name: Silly Frilly (Supernova Smash)
// Race: Unicorn Pony
// Health: 9/11
// Inventory: None (0/4)
// Clothing: Dress and Shoes 
// Status: Woozy/In Drag
//---------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Arcane Flame
// Name: Lunar Shine
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 8/9
// Inventory: (0/4)
// Clothing: Semi Clean Stetson Hat
// Status: Normal/Ready to party
//-------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Brickule
// Name: UnterseePony
// Race: Unicorn
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Smoking Pipe, Large Knife, Drawings (3/4)
// Clothing: Coat,Hat
// Status: Full/Happily Buzzed
//========================================================
//========================================================

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-05-01 01:48:24)


I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

Offline

#56 2012-05-01 02:15:50

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Untersee Pony is having a dream... he is in the command room of his U-boat. The Alarms are going off, and they are taking fire from an Equestrian Destroyer Escort. "Rechts volle Ruder! Gib mir ein Brennen Lösung auf diesem Zerstörer!" He bellows out to his crew! He turns to his gunnery officer, a changeling, and waits for the lights to indicate that the forward tubes are ready. The lights turn Green, all 4 forward tubes are ready "Starten Sie!" He shouts! There is a massive clanging sound as a shell slams into the U-boat's hull. The Lights on the weapons panel blink out, and come back on as red. There is a malfunction in the firing system, The bow of the ship is now full of primed and armed Torpedoes. The Changeling officer turns to UnterseePony and gives a shrug *I dunno lol* "Scheiße!, Buck die Torpedos, volle Kraft voraus!" The U-boat is hit by another shell, and UnterseePony is thrown to the deck....*

UnterseePony wakes up, he is on the floor of T.C.I. Fridays... The alarms are now horns... He stands up, slowly.. a little wobbly from his drinking. Horns! This must be the infamous Equestrian Royal Guard! To meet them in battle would surely be a battle for the history books! Being sure of his abilities, (and spurred on by the bier) he straightens his hat, downs another bottle of... whatever drink he had left, in one gulp and pulls out his Combat knife. With his knife in one hoof, and a bottle in the other, he stumbles out the front of the building to meet the Royal guard and prepare to exchange verbal insults!

Last edited by Brickule (2012-05-01 02:37:56)

Offline

#57 2012-05-01 02:38:41

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Time for experimentation! I head to the nearest housing office and attempt to rent a basement for my experiments.

Offline

#58 2012-05-01 15:14:28

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Lunar Shine FOLLOWS THE MYSTERIOUS PEGASUS GUARD hoping for a drink or at least something to relieve the tedium until she can get her bearing better.

"Discord's Reign huh, sounds like an interesting place...", Lunar Shine says as they head through the door.


BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

Offline

#59 2012-05-01 16:02:35

Ahuizotl
Crusader

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Dear sweet Celestia this...this is absolutely perfect! With all the mental stimulation of the ponies, the music, the hot mare, and everything else today, I decide to just throw caution to the wind and show this mare what I've got by dancing like I've never danced before!

Offline

#60 2012-05-01 22:15:20

redcladhero
Nurse Pony and Professional Colour

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Ugh... I don't remember anything that happened last night... seems I made quite the mess and somehow made my way to my hotel suite.  Dad might actually be pleased about the charges, I'll tell him I was trying out some high-flying wrestling moves in the lobby.  He did always say that a true wrestler leaves a path of destruction in their wake.  For now I need to STUMBLE OUT OF BED, NEATEN MY MAKEUP, and SETTLE MYSELF IN MY ROOM.

Offline

#61 2012-05-02 15:44:32

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Walloing with disappointment at the lack of thought or effort put into the address, Victory rolls over to the DOOR and begins to KNOCK. Clouds low overhead, Victory recalls accidentaly leaving his ADHD MEDICATION on the table this morning.

"Damnit! I forgot my meds... Intuniv loves train rides!" >/)<
"Oh well. DELIVERY!" O,0


Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

Offline

#62 2012-05-02 20:16:09

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

ROUND 7

Look what I can do


UNTERSEEPONY




<  Exchange verbal insults

<RESULT=  6(Intense Success)

You come bursting through the door of T.C.I.F and into the open air. Looking ahead you see several airborne chariots flying the Equestrian banner just entering earshot.

You let loose with a most spectacular drunken tirade that has ever. You speak of the inadequacies of the Equestrian Monarchy, the Grandness of your homeland, and the promiscuity of their mothers.

As the chariots close they create a perimeter about 20 yards out, just out of range of your MAGIC.

“WE HAVE YOU SURRONDED!” A Royal Guard yells in a royal Canterlot voice. His armor is a different color and is almost certainly the LEADER. “DROP THE KNIFE NOW AND WE CAN END THIS QUICKLY AND PEACEFULLY!”

You look at him and hurl your BOTTLE, but it is caught in a Magical field and lowered gently to the ground.

“You weak breasted ponies! You sons of Griffins! It will not be long until my people rule over this ENTIRE LAND!”  Proceeding to lay out all you know of your countries INVASION STRAGETY….




CUPCAKEITY




< Try to rent a basement

< RESULT= 3+1(dependability)= 4(meager success)

You leave the STATION and begin walking down the ROAD, hoping to see a FOR RENT SIGN or at least a real estate agent. As you walk you find a newpaper on the ground and flipped to the CLASSIFIED, looking for a BASEMENT in the listing. You are able to find one listing, but it is across town on Wild Oat Ave.

The LISTING read:

“Basement for rent: slightly furnished, can move in ASAP”



DANCE FEVER



<DANCE your heart out

<RESULTS=6+1(cutie mark bonus)=7(Super Success)

As you step onto the dance floor a familiar sensation overcomes you, You can feel the beat pulsing through your entire body, the rest of the world begins to fade out, smells are not as strong, lights are not as bright. There is nothing in your world but you and the music.

You start to move your hoofs, spinning and moving perfectly, everything feels so perfect, so right….

You may be less attuned to your surroundings, but that does not mean you are gone completely. You see the HOT MARE coming up closer, her movements completely fluid and transfixing, your eyes meet as she get closer, finally rubbing up right against you, matching and complementing your every motion.

You notice the song changing but you do not miss a beat, you and your partner move as one, neither of you seeming to tired, remaining as graceful as Swans.

The second song finally ends, and then a third, and fourth, finally the HOT MARE throws her front hooves around your neck, she is breathing heavily.

“That was so…I’ve never….Wow….” she pants, a slight smile on her face, you swear she is almost glowing.

You are tired also but you know yourself, Dance is your life, and you still have a lot of energy left.

[[The HOT MARE is now ENTHRALLED by you and you can give her commands and ACTIONS for 3 turns]]

[[Due to your massive success and sexiness on the DANCE FLOOR, you get +1 to any roll involving FEMALE CHARACTERS while in DISCORD’S REIGN]]


LUNAR SHINE


A DANCE CLUB, you see a dance floor with many ponies on it dancing away, to the music. There is an elevated dj stand that is flanked by cages where mares and stallions are dancing suggestively. There is also a BAR where you see two unicorns serving up drinks and hundreds of bottles of alcohol, some of which are such a bright neon they seem to give off their own light. Finally in the other corner you see ponies sitting around smoking out of a hookah, something you have seen at many a party.

As you look on the dance floor you see a STALLION with a white coat and a brown mane dancing with a pink MARE with a purple mane. You stare at their every move and can feel your breath speeding up and your wings getting stiff.

The GUARD seems to be in a similar frame of mind to you, and starts shuffling towards the DANCE COUPLE.


SILLY FRILLY





<Get settled in, repair self

RESULT=2 (failure)

You roll over in an attempt to get up and manage to roll right out of the bed. You pick youself up and shuffle over to the BATHROOM, since this whole ordeal has left you rather sore. You look in the mirror and see that your makeup is smeared. Reaching for your EYELINER you find it missing, Just your luck. However you still do what you can to salvage your appearance. Luckily the room is already furnished and so you don’t have to do much to settle in.

Falling down on the bed you instantly fall asleep and awake one hour later, feeling much better but still with some damaged pride.



VICTORY STAR


< Knock on door

< No roll required

You knock on the door of 275 Sorugum ave, you hear shuffling on the other side of the door, and it opens, revealing a MARE PEGASUS slightly older then you are.  You hold the package out to her. She looks at you strangly.

“Can I help you?”


I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

Offline

#63 2012-05-02 20:28:36

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

"Amazon delivery!" O,0/)★)
"Is this your package?"
Victory is filled with delight that somepony had answered the door.
Victory ASKS to ENTER her home and EXPLAIN HIS SITUATION.


Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

Offline

#64 2012-05-02 21:00:59

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

"Ihre Mutter war ein Hamster und euer Vater roch nach Holunderbeeren!" UnterseePony exclaims to the lead guard "oh, that was a good one he thought to himself". He then decided to tell them of how much their' military sucks, and how his alliance will crush the Equestrian silly heads!
"You will soon feel the wrath of our unified might! He began to exclaim! "last night I personally sunk your flagship, and all of it's escorts! Your pitiful Equestrian crew is out there now, drowning in the cold frigid waters!" UnterseePiny suddenly remembered that was supposed to be a secret, that perhaps the Equestrians would think they were lost in the storm.
"Our agents are in place all over your territories!, you don't stand a chance!" Crap! he was not supposed to tell them that either, he has drank to much. (how he is speaking English while intoxicated is beyond his comprehension)

Unterseepony sees that he is outnumbered, and as excellent a fighter he is, he would rather try the time honored strategy of charging the opposite direction of the enemy. UnterseePony sheaths his combat knife and tries to use a teleportation spell to get at least a block or two away. and begin running

OOC: I was totally planning to toss the bottle at them. lol

Offline

#65 2012-05-02 21:13:47

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Oddly enthralled, Lunar Shine follows the Guard out onto the dance floor.

The alcohol can wait a few moments...

Last edited by Arcane Flame (2012-05-02 21:14:06)


BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

Offline

#66 2012-05-03 00:18:50

Ahuizotl
Crusader

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Ah, the wonderful dance! My life's passion, my life's work! I can truly forget life's woes, and just lose myself in the rhythm! I was hoping for some fun like this when I decided on a Canterlot vacation, but this exceeds even my expectations, and the night has only just begun!

Regaining more awareness of my surroundings and my dance partner, whose hooves are now currently wrapped around my neck, I shoot her a seductive look. I see her heavy breathing, and decide it best to head to the bar with her for a few drinks before continuing our dance."I think you and I should take a little break and have a drink, don't you?" I say to her with a deep passion in my voice. The hot, pink mare, being ENTHRALLED, agrees and we head over to the bar to inquire about drinks.

Last edited by Ahuizotl (2012-05-03 00:19:38)

Offline

#67 2012-05-03 01:02:46

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Welp, time to go rent that room then!

Offline

#68 2012-05-05 04:20:42

redcladhero
Nurse Pony and Professional Colour

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Ugh... I feel as if I'm really striking out on making a spectacular entrance in Canterlot, and I haven't even left my hotel room yet.  Well, I guess I'll have another go at NEATENING MY MAKEUP AND HEADING OUT TO SEE THE SIGHTS AND MEET SOME IMPORTANT PONIES.

Offline

#69 2012-05-05 08:40:56

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

ROUND 8

Drinks, deliveries, and unknown destinations….


VICTORY STAR



< Enter Home to explain

<RESULTS= 6 (Intense Success)


You stand at the threshold of 275 Sorghum Ave. holding the AMAZON PACKAGE, and you explain your journey from the train station to her doorstep, only going off topic 2 or three times. All the while the PEGASUS watches and listens. She sees your crudely cut hair, your saddlebags with smoothies sticking out the top, and BALLOON BUDDY tied to your tail….

Once you finally finish she looks at you for a short moment and a gentle smile crosses her face. She begins to talk to you, speaking slowly and using simple words.

“You are sweet, but I am sorry. I did not order a package. But would you like to come in for some cookies and milk?”

She begins walking back into the house and you follow, because FREE COOKIES!!!!!



UNTERSEEPONY





<Teleport away

<RESULT=  5(success)

You close your eyes and begin to focus your magic, You don’t know this city very well so you go only for distance, hoping you don’t end up in a wall.

You hear the LEAD GUARD yell out “QUICKLY! SUBDUE HIM!”

You hear the wingbeats of multiple pegasi taking off and closing in on your position. You want until the last possible moment and release your magic spell. A burst of light and sparks erupts from your horn and you feel a sensation of sudden compression and release.

It is quieter and you are breathing hard, teleportation always takes a lot out of you, you open your eyes and find yourself on a near empty street, and you can hear the sounds of HORNS coming from the front left of you. You have successfully evaded the GUARDS for now, but even Equestrians are not going to give up this easily.

[[[You are MAGICALLY EXHAUSTED, and are unable to use anything but basic TELEKINESIS for 2 turns.]]]

DANCE FEVER

Ah, the wonderful dance! My life's passion, my life's work! I can truly forget life's woes, and just lose myself in the rhythm! I was hoping for some fun like this when I decided on a Canterlot vacation, but this exceeds even my expectations, and the night has only just begun!
Regaining more awareness of my surroundings and my dance partner, whose hooves are now currently wrapped around my neck, I shoot her a seductive look. I see her heavy breathing, and decide it best to head to the bar with her for a few drinks before continuing our dance."I think you and I should take a little break and have a drink, don't you?" I say to her with a deep passion in my voice. The hot, pink mare, being ENTHRALLED, agrees and we head over to the bar to inquire about drinks.


You walk from the DANCE FLOOR over to the BAR, as you approach you see the two UNICORN bartenders, they are a MARE and a STALLION, both with light brown coats and dark brown manes The Mare has a Shot glass as her cutie mark and the stallion has a cocktail shaker.

You sit down at the bar and the HOT MARE sits beside you, never taking her hooves off from around your neck. The Stallion approaches you.

Welcome to Discord’s Reign, hot stuff. My name’s MIXER, and the other bartender is my sister CHASER. Just two rules you should know about. The first is never try to climb the DJ STAND, and the second….”He moves in, putting his face next to yours, “….Is that you stay the buck away from my sister.” He backs away and resumes his normal tone of voice.

“Now, thanks to your rather…impressive performance on the dance floor, you have already had enough drinks bought for you to kill a manticore three times over, so what can I get you and your friend?”

[[[The HOT MARE is still fully ENTHRALLED for 2 turns]]]


LUNAR SHINE





You follow the GUARD onto the dance floor, and as you do you see the WHITE STALLION and that HOT MARE stop dancing, and after catching their breath begin walking over towards the bar.

The music starts up again and the GUARD begins to move back and forth, lightly brushing up against you, and you decide you might as well dance for at least a little while.

<Dance

<RESULTS= 3(meager failure)


You begin moving you hooves back and forth and moving with the GUARD, but it soon become apparent that he is not the best dancer. As you get close he steps on your hooves several times, and when he begins grinding on you all you can focus on is how much his armor is chafing you.

You continue dancing with the guard, but now your attention is beginning to wander, you start looking around the CLUB and deciding where to go next. Beside, you can tell the GUARD is in his own little world, he won’t even notice that you are gone.



CUPCAKEITY



You roll up the newspaper and place it in you saddlebags. Wild Oats drive is all the way across Canterlot, and it will take some time to get there, but how to travel?

Walk [roll 1 or 2]                   Chariot [roll 3 or 4]                 Unicorn teleportation [roll 5 or 6]

<Mode of transport

<RESULT 4(chariot)

You walk over to a group of chariots who are waiting around for a fare. You pick the first one and tell him where you want to go, without a second thought he tells you to load up and he takes off.

About 30 minutes later you land in front of the address and pay the FARE. The house is slightly run down, but still alright. You walk up to the door and find it unlocked, inside you see a grey UNICORN STALLION wearing a labcoat and goggles standing behind a counter.

“I saw your add in the paper and would like to rent the basement”

“Ad, what ad? Oh yeah that one! My name is Shining Star, feel free to set up downstairs, door is on the left”

Well that was easier than expected, you walk down the staircase and find the basement filled with dusty lad equipment, including a fully set up chemistry setup of burner, beakers and test tubes.


SILLY FRILLY



< Neaten makeup

<RESULT= 6(Intense Success)


You get up off the bed again and make a quick search of the apartment, hoping to find something to make your MAKEUP look a little bit better.

In the closet you find a full MAKEUP KIT! You remember ordering it for your room when you made the reservation, because after all, one cannot be a fabulous fashionisto without always being prepared.

You go into the BATHROOM and finish your makeup, and sweet Celestia do you look good!

You head out of the HOTEL ROOM and down to the nearby café, where the IMPORTANT PONIES are already waiting for you. AS you look them over you see that one of them is none other than FANCY PANTS himself!

“I say SILLY FRILLY, you look absolutely marvelous today? Shall we head inside?”


/* CURRENT STATUS ////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Player:Ahuizotl
// Name:Dance Fever
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 9/10
// Inventory: Nothing (0/4)
// Clothing:None
// Status: Dancing God
//--------------------------------------------------------
// 
// Player:edinpony
// Name: Cupcakeity
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health 10/10
// Inventory: Copy of raricake recipe, Bag o' samples, newspaper (3/4)
// Clothing: None
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Victory Star
// Name: Victory Star
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Package, note with address, 2 smoothies (4/4)
// Clothing: Ballon Best Friend Forever (BBFF)
// Status: Normal
//--------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:redcladhero
// Name: Silly Frilly (Supernova Smash)
// Race: Unicorn Pony
// Health: 9/11
// Inventory: Makeup Kit (1/4)
// Dress and Shoes 
// Status: Woozy/In Drag
//---------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Arcane Flame
// Name: Lunar Shine
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 8/9
// Inventory: (0/4)
// Clothing: Semi Clean Stetson Hat
// Status:Ready to party
//-------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Brickule
// Name: UnterseePony
// Race: Unicorn
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Smoking Pipe, Large Knife, Drawings (3/4)
// Clothing: Coat,Hat
// Status:Normal
//========================================================
//========================================================

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

Offline

#70 2012-05-05 22:23:34

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Victory TROTS after the PEGASUS, without a thought in his now-shiney dome. O,0
He questions the MARE on possible destinations for the PACKAGE he's holding. Also her opinion of same-brand marriage between household appliances.
How could he not trust a pony who gave him sweets? Ov0

Last edited by Victory Star ♦♦♦ (2012-05-07 15:28:20)


Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

Offline

#71 2012-05-06 02:24:28

Brickule
Moderator

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

"Wunderbar!" UnterseePony exclaims! "AUGH!" He sits down and rubs his head, Powerful magic casting and a hangover... they don't mix well.
He starts walking slowly down the street, and turns down an alley. Hopefully a unicorn, wearing military attire, magically appearing in the middle of a street went unnoticed

He slowly sneaks around the alley, maybe he can sneak into somepony's house and snitch some coffee and cookies. First thing's first! Get the hangover under control! He passes behind a house and hears a little talking inside, doesn't sound crowded, but he thought he heard something about "cookies"!?

Offline

#72 2012-05-06 11:31:47

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Cackling gleefully, I BEGIN MY EXPERIMENTS. Step 1 is spreading the cupcakes out all over the various tables for detailed analysis. Step 2 involves observing the chemical properties of the newspaper advertisement via a combustion reaction.

Offline

#73 2012-05-07 00:21:55

BlueFox02
Member

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Is there any room for another player?

Offline

#74 2012-05-07 04:44:04

redcladhero
Nurse Pony and Professional Colour

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Oh.  My.  Celestia.  Fancy Pants.  I try not to get too excited over his appearance.  His neatly trimmed mane.  His exceedingly handsome fashion.  His well sculpted... er, where was I?  Shaking off my starstruck attitude I remember that I am here to be one of them, the Canterlot elite, and I must surely act my part.  I saunter over to the group, BATTING MY EYELASHES AT FANCY PANTS IN THE MOST FLIRTATIOUS MANNER I CAN MUSTER.

Offline

#75 2012-05-07 11:10:49

Ahuizotl
Crusader

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Caution has gotten me nothing but a bruised ego today, whereas random chance and impulse got me  a hot mare friend and tons of drinks.
Therefor, I should just go with random chance and I tell the bartender to go ahead and surprise me, and to fix something nice up for my friend here as well!

Last edited by Ahuizotl (2012-05-07 11:11:08)

Offline

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB