Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#126 2012-05-31 09:08:58

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

Re: Roll to Pony (again): Let's see what happens...

Squinting at my hooves, I idly attempt to add in my head. Let's see, if this hoof is three and this other hoof is one and I add another one more from my other hoof...

After picking myself up from the floor, I glare around at the other cooks, daring them to suggest that balancing on one leg like that was a bad idea. I'm pretty sure the answer was four. Or was it four plus ten more emeralds? What was even in that stuff I ate? I hope there wasn't any sort of intricate plot to drug the intended recipients of the food I just ate...

Swaying, blinking, and possibly hallucinating, I attempt to wait for my cupcakes to cool without drawing any more attention to myself.

#127 2012-05-31 15:52:18

eaglehooves
Procrastinating with ponies, again.

Standing at the end of the street, I look upwards toward where the cliff face approaches the clouds. "I am NOT in the mood to fly over that today." However, I have an odd feeling there's more going on in Ponyville today than Canterlot, and I now have a score to settle with these 'crusaders' anyways, so I decide I might as well shortcut through the mines. I PULL BACK THE CAUTION SIGNS covering the entrance, then DESCEND INTO ONE OF THE CREVICES IN SEARCH OF A MINECART (or anything else amusing). "Hooves crossed, I might just make decent time" I then trip over my front hooves and fall on my face. "Who the buck comes up with these expressions?!" I yell to nopony in particular, then brush myself off and continue searching.

Last edited by eaglehooves (2012-05-31 15:59:02)

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hard-at-work1.jpg
Random journals and the occasional post -> http://eaglehooves.deviantart.com/
Also now on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040248536
Do ponies really even read signatures?

#128 2012-06-08 08:20:17

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Round 15
And we’re back

DANCE FEVER

You and your MAREFRIEND both take one of the pills and swallow it. At first everything is fine, then everything gets kind of….wavy, you scan towards the DJ stand and find you are able to see the music pulsing off the speakers. You feel your heart speed up some and as you look at the Hot MARE you see she is reacting too, she has begun rubbing her hands all over your coat and mane, wait....hands?.

“Oh Godesses you’re so SOFT!" She yells with a sqee at the end.

UNTERSEEPONY

<Jump across the rooftops

<RESULT=2 (failure)

You get a running start on the ROOF and prepare yourself to jump, but as you run forward you hit a loose tile and begin sliding. You scramble to attempt to find something to hang on to, your hooves failing. Right before you go over the edge you are able to grab onto the gutter.

You hear the Tile shatter on the ground below, and having a feeling you wouldn’t fair much better.

CM PONY

< Offer basement and ask if Shining Star can cook

Getting away from the shell of his former home seems to be doing SHINING STAR some good.

“Many thanks for taking me it, I didn’t know what I would do after” his voice falters, “well after that.” He shakes his head changing the subject.

“I can’t say I’m the greatest cook, but living alone a Stallion must fend for himself.” With that he begin looking around the kitchen and grabbing various items in his magic.

< Cooking abilities

<RESULT: 5 (success)

He begins to move things around the kitchen, all while never moving his physical body and inch. Gabbing eggs he breaks them into a pan, and he begins toasting some bread also. As both items reach completion he grabs some chesse out of the fridge along with some ORANGES. He deftly cuts them with a knife and lays the cheese over the bread, putting the eggs on top.

“mmmmmmm egg and cheese sandwich.” The Stallion says, “a great way to satart the day, that’s what I always say!”

He levitates two plates, each with a sandwich and orange slices over to the table, and quickly begins eating one of them.

LUNAR SHINE

< Buck Trixie in face, Trixie rolls for defense

< RESULT: 3 (meager failure)

As LUNAR SHINE turns to buck the light blue unicorn, Trixie tries to cover her face with her hooves, as the blows land she is able to absorb most of in on her hooves, but the forces send her falling backwards off her beanbag.

“Now, what do you want?", Shine adds almost as an afterthought, "Oh, and HAT! BACK! NOW!" Lunar shine yells out to the fallen unicorn.

Trixie pulls herself off the floor and levitates the HAT back onto the pegasus’s head. “The Great and Powerful Trixie likes your forwardness, I need an assistant who is willing to act up when need be.” Her eyes slide down to Lunar’s flank, “and it seems to me you have the proper qualifications.”

SILLY FRILLY

< change the subject

< RESULT= 4 (meager success)

You gulp as you see all eyes turn to you. “Ah yes….” you stammer out “well how do you feel about the current Manehatten trends, I believe they will be reaching the mainstream withing a matter of weeks.

With that the others at the table again begin talking amongst themselves in a rather heated debate of the pros and cons of the current Manehatten trends.

CUPCAKEITY

< Wait for cupcakes/not draw attention

RESULT= 4+1(dependability)=5 (success)

You sit there and try to look nonchalant, whistling an innocent tune, the kitchen staff turns to go back to their own business, not paying any mind to the new chef who can hardly stand. You walk over and grab the cupcakes, were they always on this table? You could have sworn you put them over there you think to yourself as you continue to try and figure out if you forgot or if your  mind is playing tricks on you.

[[You gain EMERALD CUPCAKES]]

EAGLE HOOVES

< Search for amusement in the caves

<RESULT= 4 (meager success)

You fly though the cave looking for a minecart or something amusing when you see a RED BALL on the ground. Going up to inspect it you find it to be very bouncy. It must have been lost down here in the mines when it bounced into the cave, but that though is brief because….bouncy!

VICTORY STAR

do nothing

You sit then and stare up at the DOCTOR.

“Oh, so you don’t want to talk…..” He turns to the GREY PEGASUS, “Derpy, get the muffins.” She gives him a salute and runs back into the deeper reaches of the phone booth that is bigger on the inside then the outside.

/* CURRENT STATUS ////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Player:Ahuizotl
// Name:Dance Fever
// Race: Earth Pony
// Health: 9/10
// Inventory: Pills (1/4)
// Clothing:None
// Status: Under the Influence
//--------------------------------------------------------
// 
// Player:edinpony
// Name: Cupcakeity
// Health 9/10
// Inventory: Copy of raricake recipe, cursed scroll,Emerald Cupcakes (10) (3/4)
// Clothing: Chef's hat and apron
// Status: Burned
//
// Player:Victory Star
// Name: Victory Star
// Race: Pegasus
// Health: 7/10
// Inventory:note with address, 2 smoothies, Bits (4/4)
// Clothing: Ballon Best Friend Forever (BBFF)
// Status: Normal
//
// Player:redcladhero
// Name: Silly Frilly (Supernova Smash)
// Race: Unicorn Pony
// Health: 10/11
// Inventory: None (0/4)
// Dress and Shoes 
// Status: Fabulous
//---------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Arcane Flame
// Name: Lunar Shine
// Health: 8/9
// Inventory:Guard body armor, Guard Helmet (2/4)
// Clothing:Stenson Hat
// Status:Normal
//-------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Brickule
// Name: UnterseePony
// Race: Unicorn
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: Smoking Pipe, Large Knife, Drawings, psn. joke bomb (4/4)
// Clothing: Coat,Hat
// Status:Normal
//-------------------------------------------------------
//
// Player:Agile Charge
// Name: CM Pony
// Health: 7/10
// Inventory: None (0/4)
// Clothing:None
//
// Player:Eaglehooves
// Name: Eagle Hooves
// Health: 10/10
// Inventory: empty cider bottle (1/4)
// Clothing: none
//========================================================
//========================================================

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-06-08 21:41:56)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#129 2012-06-08 17:46:04

Brickule

OOC: "....the Hot MARE you see she is reacting too, she has begun rubbing her hands all over your coat and mane." You better be careful, Lyra would love to hear of this pony with hands. tongue

"Dumm unterlegen Equestrian Baustandards!" Unterpony exclaimed as he was startled from his close encounter. He tries to pull himself back onto the roof without falling and breaking a leg or two
"Wenn ich nicht finden können, ein gutes Ziel, ich denke, ich werde einfach auf die nächstgelegene Dachdeckerei!" He mumbles to himself.

---if he falls off the roof please initiate this emergency response action: Falling to the ground, UnterseePony tries to teleport to the general vicinity of Trixie---

#130 2012-06-13 10:18:20

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Now that the brief spurt of anger had past, Lunar Shine began to feel a small bout of regret. Maybe Trixie wasn't such a bad mare after all, and Arcane's craziness had just colored her perceptions to the point that she had just drunkenly assaulted a random mare who was actually rather decent? Lunar Shine felt even worse as Trixie pulled herself up off the floor and levitated Shine's Hat back onto the pegasus’s head. Maybe she was wrong.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie likes your forwardness, I need an assistant who is willing to act up when need be." Trixie said as her eyes slid down to Lunar’s flank, "and it seems to me you have the proper qualifications."

Wait. Is Trixie looking at... at... my flank?... TRIXIE... Eww... Shine thought. Ok, Trixie was possibly was every bit the flankhole Shine thought she might have been and more... Ok, Anger returning and likely justified! No little nagging moral qualms here.

"No.", Shine said coldly, "Not in a million years! I already 'assist' somepony who worships you like you're Celestia herself and tries to implement your bucked-up little book of tips turning my life into a living hell! I don't need to deal with the genuine article as well... AND TAKE YOUR DAMNED EYES OFF MY FLANK!!!"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#131 2012-06-14 19:48:20

Ahuizotl
Crusader

"Woah...my face IS soft!" Other than the softness of my face, I let my attention wander around to smell all the pretty colors and taste all the funny sounds. I can hear that one odd mare with the stetson hat yelling about something or other from halfway across the room. Maybe she needs one of these pills to loosen up too...oh well. I'll have to borrow her hat later too. Regardless, since this isn't at all my first time in a crazy club, the first thing I decide to do is to go get some water from the bar for me and my friend to keep ourselves hydrated.

#132 2012-06-15 19:15:43

redcladhero
Nurse Pony and Professional Colour

Time to shut up and listen.  I KEEP MY MOUTH BUSY WITH EATING SO I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE STUPID.

#133 2012-06-26 22:11:45

Brickule

*bump*

#134 2012-06-27 09:34:43

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

You all can just go on without me at this point, I don't get on the forums too much anymore now that I have a real job.

#135 2012-08-08 13:44:40

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

*nuzzles thead*

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#136 2012-08-10 01:44:30

Brickule

rawr! Get moving! >: (

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB