Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2012-05-16 00:10:49

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Re: [Trot] New Beginnings and Victory

Lilac Iris stared at Rare, still fuming and breathing hard, the white unicorn was staring at the dress and had a strange look on his face, his eye twitched slightly as it seemed like he had frozen up. Right before Liac was going to give him a tap on the head to see if she could get him back in gear the unicorn started up again.

“"Well Miss Iris I see this beautiful dress is damaged, not to worry cause Rare's dress repair is on the job!” He said excitedly, running to the cart and back " He gave her an odd look in which he raised his eyebrows up and down, was he trying to be charming? The white pony quickly ran back to the cart and returned with all manner of sewing equipment, and made one more trip, this time bringing a pile of clothing.

"SO WHAT IS IT YOU WOULD LIKE! I GOT VESTS! DRESSES! SLIPPERS! how about this tasteful hat?" He pushed the hat harshly unto Lilac's head, and she could hear the seams stress and tear slightly at the pressure "How about a necklace!" he said showing off all the jewelry on his front hooves.

"and I'll tell you what, because I'm such a nice guy I'll both repair your current dress and allow you to pick from my glorious selection of clothing and jewelry,” Rare moved his head closer to Lilacs, more then invading what she saw as her personally space "Discounted of course.” Finally he pulled out a note pad a quill and with a hopeful sparkle in his eye said "So! what can I put you down for?"

The purple earth pony stared at the Unicorn, looking around at the implements he had brought out and the pile of clothing. She took the hat off her head and tossed it to the side, trotting over to inspect Rare's clothing. As she looked at them even Lilac could tell that these cloths were of rather poor quality, and knew there was no way this pony could perform the intricate work needed to repair her dress. Still she could tell he wanted to make it up to her, though in the oddest way possible.

“Well Mr.Rare, while I....appreciate you offer, I must decline. I would much rather have a professional mend my dress. As for payment for the wrongdoing of you feline friends,” She stared daggers at the cat laying lazily at Rare's feet, “The first option is that you pay me in full for the repair of my dress and a small fee for my suffering at the paws of these creatures.”

“The other is that I would like to have some new flowers to wear for tonight, but I need to go into the forest to find them. Of course the forest is no place for a mare to go on her own, and so I will allow you to accompany me to pay off your debt. The one condition though is that the cats do not, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, come along.”

“Of course there is always the third option, where I talk to the town guard as see what the rules are for unruly pets and breaking and entering.”

Lilac Iris dropped the sack holding the captive kitty on the ground, earning a loud meow as it landed.

“I will be at the dress boutique near the statue of Trotsiphone, meet me there in one hour with your decision.” and with that she neatly folded her dress back up, put it in her saddlebag, and began trotting back towards town.

It did not take her long to find the dress boutique, she had seen it during the opening ceremony when scanning the crowd. When she entered she found the place surprisingly empty. Most of the Trotton residences must have already gotten their clothing for tonight. A pink mare stood behind the counter as Lilac approached.

“Welcome to Trotiphone's closet! What can we do for you today madame?”

Lilac took the dress out and showed the damaged area to the mare.

“Some cat decided to play with my dress last night, is there anyway that you could have it mended by tonight?”

The pink unicorn mare examined the dress for a moment. “This is very fine needlework, it's a shame that the cats could not appreciate it as much as you or I, but I assure you that before the dance tonight your dress will be restored to its former glory.”

“Thank you so much!” Lilac cried out, catching the pink mare in a hug, “I will let you get started, I have to wait for a friend anyways.” And with that Lilac Iris sat in a chair, pulled up a copy of “ Hoity-Toity's Treasures”, and waited.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-05-16 08:45:59)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#52 2012-05-16 02:14:21

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Rare thought of what he could do, trotting in back in forth "I couldn't possibly pay her us being broke and all, and I don't want to get kicked out of the town or worse"

As he continued to think, he thought about the second option he had been given "why not. besides its picking flowers, whats the worse that could happen?"

He starred at his cats showing a look of annoyance, the cats tried the standard looking cute tactic. "You know that's not going to work, I have already been kicked, yelled at, and threatened to be arrested! AND YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S GOING TO WORK!" He started grinding his teeth and his eyes became so tense with anger you could see the fires within them

His 2 cats responded to this by simply cuddling up against his legs "get on the cart" looking at the cats with much seriousness, they smiled and simply followed the order given to them and climbed up the pile of the cart.

He disassembled his make shift tent and stuffed the banner back into the cart, after he had finished packing he hooked himself backup to his cart and started trotting to the statue he had been instructed to meet Miss Iris at.

As he trotted he started talking to his cats, like usual "Iris is quite bewitching don't you think, like a flower which is quite ironic due to her name. I wonder if she is actually going with anyone to that thing tonight?"

He thought of the possibilities and of what might happen, as he thought more and more he got more excited about this flower picking experience with her. He stopped and started to pick out of the cart looking for something to give to this mare who had caught his eye, he dug through the pile until he found a jewelry box "AHA! there it is!"

He opened it and dug out a very rare jeweled flower he had made in his earlier years of jewelry making, grabbing Spunky from atop the pile he told him to take the rare jewel encrusted flower to her looking as cute and innocent as possible. He explained what may happen and Spunky looked at him with much happiness, gently grabbing the rare jewelry the cat ran to the boutique with all his might. Rare followed Spunky there.

With a feeling of happiness he walked to the boutique, quickly combing his mane back and using hair gel he had grabbed from the cart he made the most confident smirk he could and trotted in the boutique leaving the cart and Sydney outside.

As he walked in he walked up to Iris using gently pulling the jeweled flower from Spunky's mouth "For you miss Iris, I realize that are previous meeting had been on bad terms. I mean to make amends of that, so this is for you. its one of my earlier works, but my best." *putting his head closer to hers* "I don't have the last name of arts for nothing." gently moving her hair and tucking it in beside her ear using his almost emerald colored magic.

"so, shall we picking your flowers. you need not worry for I will protect you from the beasts that run amuck" His cats swiftly going up to Iris's legs, looking up and giving the cutest look that they could possibly muster.

Last edited by Acheron187 (2012-05-16 02:43:45)

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#53 2012-05-16 02:45:00

andapanda
FluxBB bbcode test

When Pandamento opened his eyes they were met with a wall of red. The red felt like the alarm that was currently flashing in his head. He was no longer in his hammock or at the edge of the forest he camped out at. As his pupils got used to the light they were able to make out the red mass just above him. He recognized it now, it was the red silk canopy that hung over his bed. His mind spun, Wait if I'm in my bed, I have to be in my room, which means I must be back with my parents in-

"Canterlot" he groaned as he shot up in bed. He was most certainly in his room, he was even covered in one of his mother's hoofmade quilts. His room, while small by Canterlot standards, was still fairly spacious. It was exactly as he left if, very plain with the only notable pieces of furniture being a desk and a small bookcase. His mind raced on how exactly he got here. He wasn't hungover so it wasn't alcohol. He wasn't hurt or injured in any way either. He tried to scrape his mind but nothing came to, his memories were just a big haze.  He decided to forgo on figuring out how he got here and get to the next crucial matter of business, how to get the buck out of here. Going through the front door risked running into either of his parents. He could imagine it now.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." His father would say smirking in his lounge suit. His mother would rush past him to great him.

"Oh dearie how have you been doing, won't you please comeback and stay with us?" He could already envision his mother pleading, staring at him with her large melancholy eyes.

"Yes your Mother would be very grateful if you came home and be a bum here instead of going out and being a bum wherever else you were" He could hear his father retort.

"Oh don't be so harsh with him you know he is-"

Pandamento closed his eyes and tried to disappear into the floor as his parents went on quarreling over him. This can't be happening, I can't be back, I can't
I can't
I can't. . .

חַכִּימִין  -  חַכִּימִין  -  חַכִּימִין  -  חַכִּימִין  - חַכִּימִין - חַכִּימִין

His eyes shot open to a sight he was so very relieved to see; the tops of trees and clouds slowly moving through the crisp blue sky. He blinked a few times and playfully bounced his hoof on his forehead to make sure he was awake. He sighed as he rolled out of his hammock. "Somepony's worst nightmares are falling in a pit full of spiders or caused by family curses, mine are about dealing with my parents. I really must be pathetic." He muttered to himself. He sighed again when he remembered a saying he read from a wise pony. "There's many a true word spoken in jest."

Pandamento really didn't feel like going to the festival today or at least right now didn't. He decided a hike in the nearby forest sounded much better and might even clear his head a little.

you better shrek yo self before you dreck yo self

FluxBB bbcode test

#54 2012-05-16 13:47:10

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

Day 1

I have started this journal in order to keep record of my trek into the unknown for the betterment of our newly formed nation of Equestria. With me is the best collection of Pegasi and Unicorns that could be offered by either side. The journey through the Everfree will be treacherous, but I do not fear it. However, I fear that it will take us some time to traverse it in order to get to the reaches on the other side. Until then, I will refrain from making note in this guide as I must keep my awareness heightened for the sake of my Guard and myself.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day 14

I have been in this blank stretch of field for two weeks now. It has begun to rend into my mind, and not in a good way. I can see the Everfree from our outpost and it mocks me. There was more excitement in our newly formed Equestria than this. How I was unfortunate enough to be stuck traversing the outer reaches is beyond me, but I won't say that it is any less a load of rubbish.

My original task of scouting this side of the Everfree Forest has become quite the bore, really. There is nothing here but a stretch of green both above and around. However, the sight of seeing the fields and the canopy of the Everfree together is quite beautiful, like one giant green wave upon a soil ocean. If only everything on the ground was that astounding.

I shall end here for the day, as I realize that this is less of a recorded entry and more of my personal complaints. This may only be my second entry, and my first after leaving the Everfree, but I must say to whoever reads this that I assure you I am not some feeble royalty that doesn't know her back legs from a kickstand. I am Trotsiphone and I will make a name for myself here in Equestria!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day 19

After the initial scouting run, I had since noticed a large, rocky hillside some distance off. It's rather hard to see from our encampment due to the rolling hills and stray trees, but it is visible. It hardly seemed menacing or anything like that, so I ignored it. I intended on keeping it that way too. Well, I had until the first of our ghastly visitors showed up. I don't even know what to consider this monstrous thing, but it is not pleasing to the eye or nose. It took one of my finest guard, which, sadly, was how we discovered it. I put the rest of my guard on high alert. That was the day after my last entry.

Since then, we have had a number of run-ins with these creatures multiple times a day since. It is beginning to get frustrating and tiresome. I wished for excitement and I got it. How cruel the Gods must be to find humor in this as they surly do.

Thankfully, none of my other guard was seriously injured. We have either chased off, or detained most of the rest of these things. I had sent out a scouting party to examine the large hillside today. It's a day's journey, so I expect them back within the next couple of days with results.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Day 22

This is the day I feared most. How I craved excitement and adventure over some boring scouting mission for the betterment of Equestria. And now I see my folly. I have braved headlong into the mouth of the wilds unprepared to be swallowed.

One of my scouting party made it back. He was barely breathing and beaten within an inch of his life. He had next to no words for the horrors he saw, but he told me of the rest of his party. They had not escaped dead of alive. They had been dragged deep within the large hillside to an uncertain fate. I inquired, curious as to how somepony might be dragged into a hillside. What he told me gripped my heart.

The foulest of demons and ghouls inhabited the hillside. They searched for anything living and hunted it out. These demons had caught wind of our scent and ventured out to us before we were so kind as to bring ourselves to them. These creatures do not know mercy, and I now fear for the lives of my scouting party. I hold hope that they yet live, but that hope is small. The scout then informed me of this "entrance" to the hillside. It was actually a split, a gash, as he called it, in two separate rock outcroppings. They extended on for miles into nothing but wasteland, but inside... The area in between these outcroppings looked like nothing but lush greenery, much like our current surroundings. I found this hard to believe, and was proven right when the scout finally told of the areas wicked transformation. Blackness covered everything, and the world faded from their sight. It was only by some miracle that this guard had found his way out of it.

Thankfully, my scout will live to see another day. He is currently in a terrible shape, but I will see to it that one of mine is brought back from the depths of despair and made ready to stand against this evil once again. This same goes for my lost scouting party. I, Trotsiphone, will vow unto them my undying vengeance and persistence until they are found, rescued, and rewarded for their immense bravery. I will take my best Guard into this mouth of evil, and I will return whole. I do not intend to make this my last entry, but do not expect another for some time. I feel I will be a different kind of Pegasus when I have the chance to continue...

Nothing stands in the way of my search for honor and glory.

++++++++++++++

Day ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Form was enthralled by what he was reading. This was the actual journal of Trotsiphone in her discovery of Tartarus! He was well beyond exuberance, but that didn't stop the hungering grip of sleep that overcame him. The stallion struggled to read the next entry and discover what Trotsiphone had recorded of her time in Tartarus, but the weariness was smothering, like a warm blanket. He had fought it for as long as he could, but the sun outside was finally starting to rise. It made sense then that his head and eyelids would grow heavy with exhaustion. Free Form resisted as best as he could until the side of his face found the musty pages of the journal.

The Earth pony slipped into a deep sleep. It was a deep sleep he wouldn't soon forget.

OOC: I didn't get to finish this because I have to leave for work, so I'll have a continuation up when I get home tonight.

#55 2012-05-16 19:10:07

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac Iris had been sitting in Trotiphone's Closet for about 30 minutes reading the magazine. She was just starting an article about Carousel  Boutique when she heard the bell at the entrance ring when the door opened. She peers over her magazine only to spy not a pony, but a cat.

Lilac's eyes went wide as she recognized it as one of Rare's pets, and in it's month it was holding a piece of jewelry. Looking as adorable as it could, but the effect was lost on Lilac, who gave it a dark look and tense to lash out, afraid that perhaps the cat had stolen it from some other poor pony whose home they had broken into.

Before she was able to make a move the door opened again, and in walked Rare, his hair slicked back and a confident smile on his face. He took the jewel from his cat and held it out to her. She looked at it and saw that it was not just any jewelry, but it was shaped like an Iris, looking a lot like the one on her cutie mark.

"For you miss Iris, I realize that are previous meeting had been on bad terms. I mean to make amends of that, so this is for you. its one of my earlier works, but my best." He moved his head closer to Lilac's and she could feel her mane being moved by magic, seeing an emerald aura out of the corner of her vision.

"I don't have the last name of Arts for nothing." He said quietly as she felt the Flower being tucked behind her ear. Rare Art moved back slightly, "so, shall we go pick your flowers. you need not worry for I will protect you from the beasts that run amuck". As he finished speaking Lilac felt the cat begin rubbing gently against her leg and purring. She instinctively lifted her leg up and was speechless, she looked into the unicorn's blue gray eyes, and reached up behind her ear, taking the jeweled flower so she could look at it in detail.

The workmanship was exquisite, with deep purple jewels forming the petals and the central yellow and stem were made of gold. Everything seemed to be done perfectly, and as she rotated it the purple gems caught the light and sparkled. She looked back up at the white stallion, and back down to the flower.

She had helped him out of the pile before running away, she had shoved his pet into a sack and kicked him awake, only to threaten to call the town guard on him. Lilac had let her old Manehatten side out, acting like the “upper-class” clients who were always in her family's perfume shop when she was working there. 

Even after all that he was still willing to be try and make amends, and with one of, if not the, greatest piece of jewelry he had ever made. This pony had kindness that she had rarely found anywhere in Equestria and she couldn't think of any words to say to express her feelings. She put the put the jeweled flower back into her hair and stood up, moving forward and without a word put her forehooves around Rare Art.

She stayed like that for several long moments as she stayed there, gently nuzzling his neck, and she felt several small tears sliding down her face and onto the Stallion's shoulder. The whole situation was overwhelming to the earth pony, and it was all she could do.

Finally she lifted her head and stepped back, drying her eyes.

“Thank you Mr. Rare, your gift is more then adequate for repayment, and you do not have to accompany me into the forest if you don't want to. She turned around and found the pink mare who ran she shop standing behind the counter, a continuous  “awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww” escaping her lips. Lilac once again took the flower from behind her ear and handed it to the mare.

“Could you please keep this safe for me? I am headed into the forest and don't want to risk losing it before tonight.”

“But of course darling, I look forward to seeing it paired with your dress tonight. And may I suggest going into the forests north or town? You might find it quite....inspiring” She responded, taking the flower and gently placing it in a small chest that was nearby, closing the lid and locking it.

Lilac Iris turned back around and faced Rare Art, “shall we go Mr.Rare, though may I request that the cats still stay behind? I think it would be simpler if it was just the two of us.” With that she stepped out the door and began walking towards the forests north of town.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-05-17 08:53:19)

Normal is boring.

#56 2012-05-16 22:22:49

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Arcane Flame stared up into the night sky from atop the black iron tower. Dealing with that twigged pegasus mare wasn't fair, if only he hadn't given his word to Lyra and Sugar Grape to give Lunar Shine a job as his assistant. At least the night air was calming and the black tower was oddly appropriate as it kind of reminded Arcane of Hoofington's Black Pony Mountain and home in some small way. Luna's night was so calming and four stars in particular seemed to be calling out to him... Wait, weren't there four stars on that amulet he saw in that dream? Oh well, that was just an odd dream wasn't it?

Dusk had informed him earlier that some royal archivist was in the library but at this moment he just need to calm down after dealing with Lunar Shine. Perhaps tomorrow he would make an appearance at the festival providing that his horrible excuse for an assistant didn't screw everything up again. But then really what could he expect from a real rough and tumble pegasus? She wasn't like Sugar Grape at all, nor even like Glorious Dusk. Still there was something oddly familiar about Shine that he couldn't put his hoof on and maybe he had suffered brain damage due to that failed spell but her being around seemed somehow right... like some missing puzzle piece falling into place.

Arg. Perhaps in the morning his thoughts would be clearer... The night air was so refreshing and all the fruit tossing had made him tired so maybe just a little bit of sleep under Luna's starry night.

Throughout the night Arcane's dreams were haunted by those four stars and an amulet bearing an image of those four stars.

=============================

Arcane was awakened by Celestia's rising sun. Yawning and stretching he headed down to his chambers, took a bath, and then dressed himself in a jacket. Grabbing a cup of tea he walked into the maneor library and spotted a sleeping earth pony who was probably the royal archivist. Bit annoying to have random earth ponies sleeping in the library but at least this one had some royal credentials at the very least.

Arcane grabbed a book at random and began reading as he drank his tea.

A Treatise on the Nature of Destrucity by U. Warrior wrote:

Between knowledge of "what is life" and "what is death"...lies a battlefield of purpose before all "beings"...in its simplest form we are all animals, affected by evolution, seeking survival of self, i.e., being. Within the Earth Plane, "survival of self" only exists by the consistent challenge and negotiation of rules and regulations.

The value of "self" -- undermined by principles of popularity -- what once had purpose and was directed by "self-belief" now floats aimlessly in the "world of lost souls."

Evolution dictates that the higher self in all "beings" has placed his/her "being" exactly where it wants to be. How the higher self would choose to perceive that place is distorted by a "being" who lives blindly in self-doubt... and disbelief.

The higher self knows only to guard the self from the damage weapons of emotion can sometimes cause. Survival by its protection, my destiny has always been to be who I am --
WARRIOR.

The Evolution of this destiny dictates I stay true to the "animal" in self. So I live only for the "being" and the fulfillment of my true destiny: to completely become the energy of belief in self

Through the powers of dreams, I have traveled beyond the painful "world of lost souls" into a world within this galaxy where a "being's" only weapons are the cold, hard steel of his "self-belief" ...and the essence of his "self"; the animal in us all.

OOC: Yeah that's the overly pretentious rambling first page of the Ultimate Warrior's Comic. I wasn't sure what do with this post other than get Arcane to the Library so...

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#57 2012-05-16 23:46:00

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Iris pulled the well made jewel from her hair and looked deep into for sometime, as Rare saw this in front of him he thought numerous thoughts mostly of fear.

*In his mind he thought* "She doesn't like it! I'm going to be arrested! OR WORSE!" His mind traveled to the most ridiculous forms of punishment imaginable, only to be reassured of his success by Iris hugging him and tears going down her face on to his shoulders. She was like this for what seemed like a life time in Rare's mind, he was almost stupefied by the moment that had just taken place. Seeing the mare behind the counter with a look of "AAAWWWWWW" on her face(OOC: I have no idea what word you use to describe this).

She backed up drying her eyes “Thank you Mr. Rare, your gift is more then adequate for repayment, and you do not have to accompany me into the forest if you don't want to."

She trotted up to the mare at the counter“Could you please keep this safe for me? I am headed into the forest and don't want to risk losing it before tonight.”

“But of course darling, I look forward to seeing it paired with your dress tonight. And may I suggest going into the forests north or town? You might find it quite....inspiring” She responded, taking the flower and gently placing it in a small chest that was nearby, closing the lid and locking it.

Lilac Iris turned back around and faced Rare Art, “shall we go Mr.Rare, though may I request that the cats still stay behind? I think it would be simpler if it was just the two of us.” With that she stepped out the door and began walking towards the forests north of town.

"why of course Miss Iris, just give me a minute"

He trotted in front of his cats and talked to them "now stay here and BE GOOD!" looking at them with a very serious look "you know what this could mean for us, we have been on the road for a long time and we could very well find a place we can finally call home if this goes well with Miss Iris" they looked at him with much joy in there face and nodded their heads in agreement "GOOD!" He ran to to the mare who ran the boutique "watch my cart, would you?" before he could get a response from the mare "THANKS!!"

He rushed outside to Iris with much haste ending up next to her "So Miss Iris, don't suppose your going to that little swarey tonight with anyone?"

Rare had been to numerous towns in his life all of them rejecting him in some in a different way, some simply told him to go while others chased him out of town in a huge mob. Rare's life had been very chaotic ever since he left his mother, father, and brother in Canterlot. He was not into the standards family tradition and went out to find his own place in this world. The many stallions of his family had been involved in Princess Celestia's personal guard ever since his great great grandfather Noble Heart, but his family had always had a dark secret that even Rare feared the result of anypony finding out. A secret that only Princess Celestia herself knew.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#58 2012-05-17 09:37:13

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"Why of course Miss Iris, just give me a minute" Lilac Iris heard Rare Art say as she left the boutique. She began walking north and a smile crossed her face when she heard the door open again and someone trotting up behind her.

"So Miss Iris, don't suppose your going to that little swarey tonight with anyone?"

Lilac was taken aback slightly by his forwardness, she was more used hearing about the long courtships of Manehatten's elites, though she had to admit she had had very little personal experience, instead relying on the stories she had heard and books she had read. Lilac had never made it out much, instead spending most of her time either working or reading. She didn't know how to respond to Rare's question and it's implications, she didn't know him very well, but he was a really kind and generous pony, and had given her the Jewel Iris. Not wanting the silence to go any longer she said the only thing that popped into her head.

“Do you have anything to wear?” She felt like facehoofing the second she said it, but decided to change the subject instead. Trotting ahead faster towards a small bakery up the road. It was still early and most people were just beginning to head to the festival grounds, so several merchants were at their normal storefronts selling breakfast and would be moving to the fairground before lunch.

She approached the stand and found a blue earth pony selling all different kinds of bread and pastries and purchased a half dozen donuts, taking one and handing the box to Rare. She normally tried to eat healthier then this but she was on vacation she thought to herself as she took a bite of the chocolate ring.

As Lilac was eating a sign on the nearby cafe caught her eye.

Prepared picnic lunches
whether with friends, family or
that very special somepony,
everything you need for a
great meal, even the basket and blanket!
5 bits plus 3 bits/pony (1 for colts and fillies)

She looked at the sign with interest, she had no idea how long they would be in the forest, and she didn't want to go hungry. The earth pony also felt a sense of debt to Rare Art. After all, she had given her the magnificent flower and still agreed, no... wanted to... come with her to assist.

“I'll be back in just a moment Mr.Rare.” She said and walked away and into the cafe. She waited in a short line and then approached the counter, ordering a basket for two.

“Ahhh, having a picnic with that very special somepony?” the motherly looking unicorn mare said from behind the counter.

“Uhhhh.....wellll....” Lilac stammered and the Mare gave a her a warm smile and filled a basket with two bottles of cider, sandwiches, apples, carrots, and several brownies; finishing it off by putting a blue and white checked blanket on top and tying a red ribbon around the handle. “There you go sweetie, have a great day at the festival.” The mare said as she levitated the basket out to Lilac, who   was able to attach it to where one of her saddlebags could go.

“Thank you very much, hope you enjoy the festival also.” Lilac said with a wide smile as she walked back out the door to Rare Art.

“Shall we continue on our way Mr.Rare, and while we are walking maybe you could tel me a little more about yourself?”

Normal is boring.

#59 2012-05-17 11:10:59

Ooc: I'm getting a hang of this left hand thing!

Victory Star was pleased as punch.
He wondered the streets for hours, exploring stands and restaurants.
He explored the scents and colors, his senses dancing from place to place.

"Another day of the festival! Who would have thought!"
^,^
Victory passed mare and stallion alike, some still commenting on his flute skills. He explained he was only doing it for a friend.
There wouldn't be a public encore.

Some business ponies even tried to hire him, jealous of Lilac's success.
He just giggled. Responsiblity was never his thing.

Just then, his stomach growled. He needed food. Again.

Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

#60 2012-05-17 11:11:43

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Rare saw that she was in deep thought, she was like this for a good minute. Until she asked “Do you have anything to wear?”

He had had not really thought of this seeing as he had just gotten the Idea that long ago "no, I do not"

As he said this she had trotted ahead of him toward a bakery that was nearby, about a minute later she had slid a box of donuts at his feet. Being who he was he could not resist the round chocolate covered temptress's in front of him, so he ate 4 of them in one bite. He saw Iris approaching him attempting to wipe the donut's remains from his face “I'll be back in just a moment Mr.Rare.” He was happy to see that she had not noticed the hasten to wipe off his face. she walked up to him with basket hooked onto her saddlebag.

“Shall we continue on our way Mr.Rare, and while we are walking maybe you could tel me a little more about yourself?”

When he heard this question he wasn't sure exactly what to say, he had never been asked to explain himself

"Well I was raised in Canterlot, I had been raised there most if not all my life. My mother being a unicorn while my father is a pegasus, my house wasn't always the most peaceful as my parents would come to blows on numerous occasions. My mother runs a boutique there, while my father and brother are both part of Celestia's personal guard. When I was a filly I had been approached by my mother and father, suffice to say they started talking to me about the joining the city guard. I myself was more for creation and the fine arts, so much so that night I made my first piece. That jewel encrusted flower you now wear, was the very first piece of art I had ever made. I'm not sure why I made it, I just felt something driving me. I found that I loved doing so much I tried different mediums and about a night later after I had just kept working I found this mark that had appeared on my flank. Otherwise when I got old enough and felt that I had the skill and left Canterlot. I've been on the road ever since looking for my place."

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#61 2012-05-17 12:27:10

Suddenly, a cool breeze rolled across the plants, who so desperately had fought there way through the cracks of the ancient bricks the streets laid before him.
Victory wondered... would anypony notice if he...

No. Too many Ponies...
His traveler's urges would have to wait... or...
Did they?

Victory gazed into the sky, a spirit of determination.
For the first time in three years, Victory spread his wings.
They felt weak, almost as a rusty machine would being taken from winter storage to resume mowing a lawn, or plowing a field.

Victory looked towards the plants again... For resons he didn't understand, he felt a certain kinship to them.
Struggling for freedom.

Off he went, launching himself into the sky.
~♦♦♦~

Supsup?

#62 2012-05-17 12:38:42

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac Listened quietly as Rare Art told his story, nodding occasionally as if she understood.

“Wow, I'm sorry your family put so much pressure on you when you were younger, that must have never been fun.”

“My father and mother run a perfumery in Manehatten, I spent most of my time as a filly working there of in the library. Eventually I went to go work with the gardener that supplied our flowers for extracts, and that was when I discovered my special talent and cutie mark.” She looked back smiling at the purple flower on her flank.

“Since I began working there as an apprentice I have work my way up and expanded the business. I am now the majority shareholder and run most operations, and we send our flowers all over Equestria.”

” I guess that makes me the boss too.”  she added with a small chuckle

As the sound faded she thought back again to the moment in the boutique when Rare Art presented her with the Jeweled flower. The fact that it was the first piece of art he ever made adding even more to the debt she felt she owed him, mentally counting it as though it were a loan of bits.

“Thank you again for your gift....I have to ask you though,” she looked at The white unicorn, “Why DID you give me the jeweled Iris. I mean,I threatened to call the town guard on you and dropped your cat on the ground after stuffing it into a bag. I gave you no real reason to want to do anything for me but the bare minimum and still you are coming with me into the woods so I can pick flowers.”

“Not that I don't appreciate it, it just isn't the same thing I would have done.” Looked down at the ground as they continued walking and said softly. “and I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier, I just wasn't expecting a gift like that, my emotions overwhelmed me. “

Thank you again Rare Art, it's probably the most beautiful gift I have ever been given.”

Normal is boring.

#63 2012-05-17 13:36:00

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Rare listened as Iris talked about her family and business

"You are quite welcome Iris" then she asked a question that he wasn't expecting

“Thank you again for your gift....I have to ask you though,” she looked at Rare “Why DID you give me the jeweled Iris. I mean,I threatened to call the town guard on you and dropped your cat on the ground after stuffing it into a bag. I gave you no real reason to want to do anything for me but the bare minimum and still you are coming with me into the woods so I can pick flowers.”

He stopped and stood there thinking about what to say *in his mind he thought* "Uh oh, what to say. I don't want to come off as an idiot, or come off sounding like a jerk. WHAT TO SAY!!!"

He stood there for a good minute before responding "well Iris, as I was trotting to the boutique where you were I thought to myself how beautiful you looked and.....*talking faster* I HAVE NOT BEEN WITH MANY MARES IN MY LIFE DUE TO THIS LITTLE TICK I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH!" All during this he started to stutter, his mane start to spike again, sweat starts to trickle down his face, his eye stated to twitch a little and his confident smile started to crack. All the suave and charm he had disappeared in this one sentence.

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#64 2012-05-17 14:59:52

Ooc: Akward moment? Chew it over with Vic.

Victory thought well to enjoy himself during flight.
He bounced playfuly from cloud to cloud, taking in the vast freedom so kindly provided in the eternal blue sky.
He swayed, fluttered, looped... It was as though he'd never touched the ground in his life...

Suddenly Lilac had crossed his mind...
O-0
But why?

He pondered for a few seconds, as another gentile turbulence managed to catch in his mane.
He closed his eyes when the answer found it's way into his head.

The carnations.
He could smell them on the breeze.

A precious gift from a valuable friend...

What was she doing now?

Without realizing it, Victory had begun to examine one of the precious treasures.
Carnations were his favorite...
How did she know that?

And as swiftly as it came, his train of thought crashed.
Why did any of these things matter?

Things he was certain of suddenly seemed shaky and  unsure.

Victory wondered if now would be a good time to play his flute.

~♦♦♦~

Now things they don't tell you about Pegasi are astounding.
Sure, you see them mutitask all the time... On the ground.

Well, I shouldn't have to tell you what happens next.
Victory already had some flute troubles.

Now, he had a few more... Or so he thought.

~♦♦♦~

How could things go so wrong?
Victory choose not to be phased by the clouds whizzing past his head.
He closed his eyes and kept playing, losing a precious carnation in the wind.

As he approached the ground, Victory's wings began to slow his fall.
The haunting melody bounced from note to note, falling just as quickly.
Rapidly, growing more intricate as the air from his wings made ripples on the forest floor, the tune echoed for no ear to notice.

The wind had already torn his precious flower to shreds, but the petals had fallen with him, making Victory the centerpiece of an unintentionally beautiful scene. He opened his eyes if only to spot some grass to eat.

Supsup?

#65 2012-05-17 17:56:26

Fire Blossom

Note: Not sure if this is a good start, but it seems like a nice push for now

A cloud of smoke cam pouring out of a house, leaving a small black mushroom form in the sky. a dark blue unicorn came coughing out of his house
"Well there goes my experiment, well guess that contraption wouldn't work anyways" he sighed
"i just hope none of this smoke has disrupted anyone, don't want any one thinking my house is on fire" sighing once again, as he went back inside to pull out what looked like a small wind mill. A handle on it's side started to spin with the help of the magic of his horn, slowly sucking out all the smoke from the interior of his home.
"ah well back to work i guess" the young unicorn said as a satisfied smile came to his face as he trotted back into his establishment.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-05-19 12:38:33)

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#66 2012-05-17 18:53:32

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

After Lilac Iris had finished speaking she stood waiting for Rare's response, as time passed so saw The unicorns expression changing from one of confidence to one of worry.

“well Iris, as I was trotting to the boutique where you were I thought to myself how beautiful you looked and.....*talking faster* I HAVE NOT BEEN WITH MANY MARES IN MY LIFE DUE TO THIS LITTLE TICK I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH!"

Rare Art began to stutter some, and his mane began to spike up. He also began to sweat and his entire expression began to disintegrate before her eyes.

Lilac's first instinct was to turn tail, but she couldn't just leave him like this. He had already done so much for her and she still had a debt to pay, but what should she do? What could she do? The earth pony had very little experience when dealing with the emotions of other ponies. Her interactions had always been limited to business proposes.

She thought back to her fillyhood trying to think of something her parents had done to help her. Her panicked thoughts drew up nothing, all she remembered was them working in the lab creating perfumes in the storefront.

Lilac needed to do something! Anything! So she moved up to Rare Art lowly and began brushing his mane gentle with he hoof.

“shhhhh Rare, it's alright..... you don't have to worry.....it's okay” She whispered as she continued brushing his mane. “I don't have too much experience with stallions, I was always too busy working, and you're not alone...I'm here Rare....I'm here.

She continued to stroke his mane and whisper to him, hoping that she was doing the right thing.

Normal is boring.

#67 2012-05-17 19:46:57

Victory slowly lowered his flute from his lips.

Scanning the area, Victory rose his head to the sun, his eyes bidding a farewell to Celestia's sun.

The smell of carnations flowed through the forest as Victory scanned the grass from his airborne perch for a patch he thought was clean.
He heard shuffling nearby, but assumed it was a woodland critter.

This was a beautiful forest clearing... Victory felt he should set up camp here.

Last edited by Victory Star ♦♦♦ (2012-05-17 19:49:34)

Supsup?

#68 2012-05-17 21:18:11

Fire Blossom

Note: gonna try inset my self some how without interrupting any, so will more likely be a back ground character until so.

Everypony thought him be be slightly weird, for he would always be talking about he will make every life better. He has even been heard of trying to create wings so that anypony could fly.

The lone inventor LewaBolt was struck dumb stop, for he couldn't find a simple solution get his newest creation. (a voice enhancer to make anypony sound as loud as Luna's royal speech) Sure he could get the sound level right, but it just came out as gurgled noise. He had become so frustrated with his flawed creation, that he thought it best to put aside before he threw it at the wall (he he had done that to some previous contraptions)

"Ah whats the point" He thought to himself, "No pony ever whats my gadgets."  he had created many wonderful things, such as a breeze blower, that was a small windmill that would create a small never ending breeze becuase of its wight pull systest inside it. once wound up, it would simple keep working until turned off.

Looking at the local news paper, he had been a bit touched that he hadn't noticed that there was a festivle in town. he aloso didn't know that there was even a take over attempt of the kingdom by the changlings.

"Oh by the power of Celestia.... I work too hard!"

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-05-17 21:18:35)

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#69 2012-05-17 21:57:49

chaoticpix93
This Space Left Unintentionally Blank

Scribbles woke up in the middle of the day from a heavy sleep. She felt like she'd missed what would have been several pages of news. Luckily things were semi-predictable in Trotton. Maybe not as predictable as Ponyville but much more predictable than she'd expected. And at least she had someone else on staff to help out while she was zonked out again. Scribbles had been lucky to find this place after being exiled from Ponyville. Granted, she was a lowly reporter now instead of Chief-of-staff. It was quite an adjustment from being Editor-in-Chief, head editor, lead reporter and staff photographer all rolled into one to now just writing columns whenever she was sent out on assignment. Either way she found herself with more free time than she was used to.

Yawning she blearily made her way into town in search of coffee.

Last edited by chaoticpix93 (2012-05-17 22:01:47)

This Space for Sale!

My DeviantArt

#70 2012-05-17 22:52:59

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Iris came up to Rare and and started to gently brush his mane with her hoof

“shhhhh Rare, it's alright..... you don't have to worry.....it's okay” She whispered as she continued brushing his mane. “I don't have too much experience with stallions, I was always too busy working, and you're not alone...I'm here Rare....I'm here."

She continued to whisper to him, this caused his many nervous ticks to disappear. He still wasn't sure what to say, but in his mind he felt at peace. This allowed his mind to travel to the many moments in his life where the towns he had visited had chased him out due to what he was, but in this moment he felt like he had found a place of belonging. He he had been traveling so long that he had forgotten the feeling of another, he felt joy so strong in this moment that his eyes had started to tear. He wished that this moment would never end, and for a time that was only seconds it felt like hours. What he didn't realize that at that moment his changeling magic started to flair due to the love that he was feeling, he had unknowingly changed from his pony form to that of his changeling side. The clerk at the bakery came outside to see it and he was speechless, looking at this mare eyes closed unknowingly stroking the mane of a changeling. Iris opened her eyes to see what Rare had transformed into, with a body of white, solid eyes of a gray blue color, and a mane of green *non-lethal-feels like air* fire. At this time he hadn't realized he had changed to his alternate form.

(The thing about his family is that was so dark was that his great great grand father on his mothers side was in-fact a changeling that had defected to the side of Princess Celestia, she had seen his bravery of walking into Canterlot as a changeling, upon hearing his story Princess Celestia gave him a gift of a default form and the life span of a pony, she also bestowed him the name Noble heart. He would serve the rest of his life on the personal guard of the princess keeping her informed of changes in the hives, this trend continued all the way to Rare and his brother. It was because of them the princess had advanced warning of something coming before the wedding had happened, but because of the events that took place Rare felt ashamed and left his position in the guard and left the city. He had lied to Iris about a few things in his life so that he could get past those discussions, and was scared of bring ran out of town like all the other places)

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#71 2012-05-17 23:32:30

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

The moment Free Form's face hit the soft musty paper of Trotsiphone's journal he had entered a surreal state of being that enveloped his mind. He was dreaming, but it felt so much more than that. Was this some lucid dream? The Earth pony had recalled having those occasionally in the past, but they were always simple matters of flight and wandering aimlessly through Canterlot. This was far beyond that, though.

Free Form found himself in a world of solid black. There was no light to see in any direction, though, his dream-body had some form of self-illumination. The stallion had moved a hoof to his face to make sure he wasn't blind and thus discovered this oddity. So, what was the point of this? Was he just going to dream about himself in nothingness? The Earth pony suddenly strolled forward. His impatience had translated into action. As he moved, the ground before him suddenly lit up into a bright, white marble path. Color slowly bled from his hooves into the world around him and before Free Form realized it, he was back in Canterlot. The setting was hardly what the stallion had in mind.

Chaos swarmed around Free Form's dream body. Ponies ran around terrified, or were trapped in place by a disgusting green goo. Small black bodies darted around in nondescript patterns before locking onto something and darting after it. Some changed shapes and sizes. That's when it hit him. This was the Changeling attack all over again.

Free Form suddenly cowered in fear. The world around him stretched well past its realistic and reasonable limits. It was switching and changing like it was a Changeling itself. He felt small and insignificant, both figuratively and literally, in this ever expanding world. Canterlot suddenly became an undiscernible wall of white stone. It had turned into a never ending maze of twists and turns that led to nothing. All the while, helpless ponies struggled and fought against the Changeling Horde. It took every ounce of courage Free Form had to stand and move forward.

"Freebie! Help us!" A voice called out from somewhere behind the Earth pony. Free Form felt that he should know the owner of the voice, but his memory was muddied by the dream itself.

Free Form felt his throat lock up as he turned to locate the pony that claimed the terrified voice. His parents sat cornered and helpless against a large group of Changelings. The evil vampiric beings had hungered for their love and had homed in on them, among other couples in Canterlot, in order to feed off of the love they generated. There were far too many of them to fight off alone. In fact, there seemed to be more here than Free Form recalled. But... he couldn't let his parents succumb to this fate. Even if this wasn't real, desire drove Free Form forward.

Each kick, thrust, and buck hit home with one or more Changelings, but it seemed all in vain. For each one that was disbursed, two more took their place. They had all turned their attention from Free Form's parents and now focused solely on him. The stallion fought as valiantly as he could, like he had before, but to no avail. Before long, he was overrun and swarmed by a small horde of the creatures. He felt the sting and prick of their fangs as they ripped and lacarated his body. The black veil of the world returned, but the pain remained. He wasn't waking up.

Try as he might, Free Form couldn't even scream in pain. The stinging pain was too much to bear, and before long he felt himself slipping into a sleep so deep that he fear he might never wake up. That's when it suddenly vanished. The sharp pain all around his body dissipated entirely, as if his body had finally caved in and released him from the mortal coil. Maybe the dream would end. If only it were that easy.

Light exploded through a gaping hole in the blackness that had enveloped Free Form. A significant portion of the Changelings that had attacked him had been blown aside in a violent outburst of some sort. That's when a violet colored hoof made it's way into the center of the pile and pulled Free Form out with an unreasonable amount of force. The world blurred around him as he was upended and almost violently tossed to the stone walkway next to the now lifeless pile of Changelings. Free Form rubbed his head as the world refocused. He had to know who it was who had saved him. Was it one of the Royal Guard? He blinked once... twice... and a third time before the violet covered pony came into view. What Free Form saw put him at an utter loss of words.

"Shall you help me fight these demons!? What say you?" Trotsiphone the Brave demanded an answer from the stallion. Her poise was undeniable and unshakeable. She was the embodiment of courage and valor itself.

Free Form nodded silently before glancing at the pile of Changelings and the stragglers that had started coming to. Their forms had suddenly changed. They were no longer the four-legged pegasi mockery that Free Form was familiar with. He blinked in order to make sure the dream wasn't tricking him, but as his eyes opened, the stallion found himself in an endless stretch of open field. There was an encampment on fire and another fit of chaos. Ponies of every kind, all clad in ancient, decorated armor, struggled to fight for the encampment and their lives.

Trotsiphone extended her hoof to the Earth pony again. The look in her eyes demanded that he stand and help. Free Form was more than obliged, and as he took her hoof, a series of other decorated ponies surrounded her on either side. None of them looked familiar at all, yet felt more familiar than his own family. There was something about these ponies that Free Form knew. He had seen a couple of them before. A lime green unicorn and light purple earth pony stood directly to each of Trotsiphone's sides followed by dark grey and white pegasi. The line expanded on and on until it no longer made any sense. The ponies all blended together and merged into one point directly on Trotsiphone.

As Trotsiphone the Brave pulled Free Form to his hooves, he felt a sudden jerk on his consciousness. The Earth pony suddenly felt himself falling forward into nothingness. The motion startled him. Free Form felt his body lurch and in an instant the green field and Trotsiphone were gone.

--------------------------------------------------

"Sasafras!" Free Form nearly leaped half a meter into the air as he suddenly woke from his dream.

The Earth pony came down on a pile of books behind him and felt his back bend unwillingly to the hard edges. He groaned in pain before swatting a couple of stray books from around his head and sitting up. What in the world was that dream all about? Free Form shook the cobwebs from his head before glancing around.

A single moment is all it took for the groggy Earth pony to spot the line green unicorn sitting in his own little corner of the library, reading. It was the same one as in his dream, and he was staring directly Free Form.

#72 2012-05-17 23:41:40

Fire Blossom

Note: still not sure if i'm doing this right

LewaBolt was agitated that he had miss two important event, TWO. Though he was glad that the Changling didn't take over while i was too busy working, he had become upset that he had missed most of the festival that had been in town.

Troton had rarely had any sort of celebration for a long time, and they had always brought new thing to tinker with, which was the only main reason he had been upset.

*GROWL* his stomach suddenly called to him.

"ehh, so hungry...." he said as he rubbed his belly. there had been an Hay sandwich on his work bench, but has become stale from sitting all day, and Celestia knows what else since his little "Accident".
LewaBolt trotted to his kitchen. It seemed so empty in his kitchen, all the open cabnets were bare, even his cold box was empty. *GROWL* His stomach called once again. "Well it seems i have to restock my house with food..." LewaBolt thought out loud, rubbding his head with his hoove. " but all of the market will be closed at this time of day."

There was only one place he could go to at the moment for sort of food...and it was one place he never wanted to. The local bakery.
LewaBolt for some reason had an unnatural attraction to muffins, and the bakery always had some in stock. the last time he went though, he had almost spent all of his bits on muffins. he dreaded at the thought of going back to the one place that had his only weakness, but his last experience had taught him one thing, bring only small amount of bits.

LewaBolt had traveled quite fast to the bakery. he was hungry and was piratically almost carrying a sign over his head saying the same thing.
While getting closer to the food establishment, he noticed a Purple unicorn stroking the mane of a white unicorn. "ehhh, go somewhere more private will yea" LewaBolt thought to himself. that thought changed as he notied that the white Unicorn had changed into some weird insectiod pony.

"By the power of Celestia, what the buck is that?" he shouted

#73 2012-05-18 09:07:23

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

OOC: @ LewaColt: You're doing great so far! Just a small note, Lilac Iris is an earth pony.

Lilac Iris continued to stroke Rare Art's mane and she could feel him beginning to calm down, his breath becoming more regular and he was moving less, settling on his hooves. As she continued she began to feel another change, his body felt as if it was changing shape slightly and his the feeling of his mane beneath her hooves was suddenly gone.

"By the power of Celestia, what the buck is that?"  She heard somepony shout.

She opened her eyes and found herself staring into two large orbs of gray blue without pupils or iris, and it looked like they were tearing up.

(OOC:Lilac attempts to push herself away from Rare Art and put some distance between them: Roll d20; Result= 17)

Lilac eyes opened in a blend of confusion and horror, she took her fore-hooves from around him, and pushed him back with all her might, causing whatever it was to stumble back a step toward the bakery. The Owner of the bakery had been standing there frozen, but when the creature moved towards him the baker ran back inside his shop and quickly slammed the door behind him.

The purple earth pony looked around for somepony, anypony that might be able to help her. She looked around and found the streets deserted, save for a single confused looking unicorn with a dark purple coat and a brown and purple mane. Lilac Iris began to back towards the dark purple unicorn, never daring to take her eyes of the thing in front of her.

As the creature regained its footing Lilac tried to think of anytime she had seen something like this, and then she remembered. She had seen them in the newspaper after the royal wedding, it was a changeling! She had never seen one in person, but the article had said that they were black, this one was white.

“I have no idea where you came from....” Lilac finally said with a trembling voice as she continued to back up to the dark purple unicorn, “but stay back, and what have you done with Rare Art?”

Normal is boring.

#74 2012-05-18 10:09:41

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Rare heard a random pony shouting "By the power of Celestia, what the buck is that?" He also noticed the Liliac was pushing him away and backing up toward the pony who had shouted.

He wasn't sure what was happening "Whats wrong?"

He heard Liliac talk as if he was a stranger to her “I have no idea where you came from....” Lilac finally said with a trembling voice as she continued to back up to the dark purple unicorn, “but stay back, and what have you done with Rare Art?”

"What are you talking about?" he continued to walk toward her, unknowing of his formation change.

"I am Rare Arts" He said this with a very confident tone to his voice, then he noticed something about his reflection in window of the store front. He saw that he had unknowingly changed his form, Rare wasn't sure why his magic activated but was scared of the outcome to what had just happened. Just like everywhere else all the others were backing off scared like he was a monster, but with the massive solid eyes, fangs, and overall insectoid appearance he could understand why they feared him. As they continued to back away, he tried to talk to them before they all turned and ran away to grab the guards.

"Please STOP! hear me out" The clerk of the bakery was not so receptive of this and ran away screaming "changeling!"

"Please Liliac, let me explain myself" as he walked closer to her, she continued to back away "I may look like this but I am the pony who you have been talking to, and getting to know. This is not my permanent form, the way you have seen me is how I normally am" He still saw the freaked out look that they had. He felt the reaction of them was just like every other town judging him before they get to know his inside feelings, he responded in anger "FINE! be that way!" He stretched his recently formed changeling wings and begun to fly into the forest away from the bakery, in his heart he felt anger mixed with sadness. Once he got to a certain point in the forest he stopped and had time to think about what had just unfolded. He himself could not leave due to a connection that he had felt with Liliac Iris, he hoped she would keep the jeweled Iris he gave her as he had magic linked to it that would allow him to see whoever was wearing it. He was unsure of what to do, but the more he thought he thought of his great great grand father who had simply walked into Canterlot in his changeling form. Rare wished he could show that much bravery "For Liliac I shall" He just needed to get something from his cart.

Last edited by Acheron187 (2012-05-18 10:56:27)

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#75 2012-05-18 11:28:23

Fire Blossom

NOTE: sorry about that, I kinda skimmed over your stories to get an idea of hoe she looked liked, thought I saw unicorn in her description

LewaBolt stood dumb struck as he stared at the white insectiod pony. He knew what it seemed to be, but wasn’t sure if his conclusion was true. He didn’t know if he should walk up to it or just bolt away in fear. The new wings on the creature had him rooted though; they in filled with a delicate thin membrane.

“The design of those wing might work” Lewabolt thought to himself silently, his instincts still not sure what to do. “Those could definitely fix my transport wings problem.” He had been working on his wings for the past year, but couldn’t fix the problem with its weight. It was it heavy to fly.

LewaBolt’s determination to his inventions had over-rode his instincts, making him slowly yet gradually walk over to the white creature.

“Pardon me, but could…” He had been unable to finish his question as the baker’s loud yell pierced the sky, followed by many others that seemed close. A mob of ponies came charging at him while the cries of panic continued. “al hay” he muttered in annoyance, as he starting to back up, to run away from the panicked crowd before he had been stamped upon.

He had just barley made it to a side street to escape the crowd, when he noticed the white creature fly away. He felt an emptiness fill his heart as it flew off “now I’ll never examine those glorious wings…” *Growl* his stomach called, triyng to get his attention back to what was truly imporant.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-05-18 14:53:28)

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB