Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#101 2012-05-23 14:55:33

Fire Blossom

Re: [Trot] New Beginnings and Victory

LewaBolt’s voice enhancer seemed to not have calmed the crowd, and to his displeasure, his device had fallen apart. “Guess it was the vocal vibration spring all along” he thought to himself. voices of anger and fear could still be heard from the Mob, and this was starting to worry him. LewaBolt didn't want anypony to be hurt, though he was still thinking more about the Changeling then Lilac and the unknown pegasus.

A beaming bright light appeared over the mob that was some yard off, cathing his attention. He couldn’t believe his eyes, but the light over the crowd was radiating from none other then their princess. Princess Celestia. “I CAN ANSWER THAT!" Celestia’s powerful voice said.
He didn’t know what she had answered, but he could tell that it had something to do with the changeling.

He walked closer to understand what was happening, and as he did, he heard the Princess say something about the changeling being one of her royal guard. LewaBolt stayed motionless as he listened to Celestia’s story about Rare.
-
LewaBolt wasn't sure what to think now, with all the consumed thoughts on examining the wings of the changeling, he had never thought that it would only be a cursed unicorn. He felt sorry for Rare, but he still for an odd reason still ask if he could examine his changeling wings. before he could push through the ponys that had made up the mob, Rare was asked by Princess Celestia to walk with her. He knew following the Princess was not a good thing to do, but his desire to just take a closer look at those changeling wings drove him forward.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-05-23 16:33:43)

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#102 2012-05-23 15:22:47

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Festival

Lunar Shine looked up to see a large light form over the crowd as a bellowing yet kindly voice was heard "I CAN ANSWER THAT!".

Princess Celestia materialized above the crowd and gracefully landed in front of the changeling and the three ponies defending him. Shine tried to bow in a wobbly fashion before hitting the dirt and then getting back up before successfully getting into a bowed posture.

Shine listened as Celestia recounted Rare Art's history and finished with "I thank you three for coming to defend him as you did, and as for the rest of you! I am ashamed at what you have become not even giving him an attempt to explain himself! Now Rare walk with me, we need to talk about this situation".

Princess Celestia stopped for a moment when she her gaze fell on Lunar Shine's cutie mark, something about that dark gray mare reminded her of something.

Shine noticing that Celestia was staring at her looked up and slurred, "Uhhh, would your majesty like some Whiskey... I have some Cider too..."

"No, that's quite alright," Celestia said refusing the offer as gently as she could, "You wouldn't happen to have been in Ponyville last Nightmare Night when my sister visited? Princess Luna returned the next morning in rather very inebriated state raving about having a great time with a 'Nightjack' after the rest of the festivities had wound down... Luna was so inebriated that she made the moon bounce around the sky and go in loops when she tried to lower it - I had to do it for her."

Lunar Shine just smiled nervously and loudly gulped fearing the worst.

"Nice Job," Celestia said with a wink, "Luna needs to get out and have some fun more often! Anyways, I need to speak with Rare Art right now."

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#103 2012-05-23 17:45:43

Victory stood the a doe does when faced with an oncoming car.
The crowd looked angry, restless even.
Whatever rage clouded their hearts was a pitch blacker than anything his heart could face.

Failing to lose resolve, Victory prepared for the worst, when suddenly his throat began to burn...

What was this sensation?
Nerves? Was he finally about to choke?

No... Something he'd felt before... Something his heart had forgotten.

The earth stopped spinning at the call of a mare.
She was emitting a powerful smell, of the familiar burn plaguing his throat.

"Howdy! Whiskey?" The grey mare slurred slightly before taking a swig, turning to the crowd, and continuing, "That goes double for me... The protecting the innocents part, not the hoohah about Celestia's thingies and such."

Victory suddenly felt assured... as though all he needed to know was somepony was on his side.
Victory took another look at the crowd

And took a large drink.

~♦♦♦~

The change was almost instant.
Victory suddenly felt calm... cool... suave...
They could do this!

There was no way they could lose.

Just then, Lilac burst from the crowd.
Victory felt so hard and focused, he barely noticed the blunt object she was carrying.
He smiled. Obviously he picked an amazing friend.

“Please don't hurt him!” She said to the crowd ”He hasn't hurt anypony!”

Victory felt as he assumed his dad would...
~♦♦♦~
The Canterlot pony approached from the crowd. Victory immediately recognized the smell of libraries.
The words he spoke set a chain of amazing things in motion.

"What is this madness? Why do you all so willingly defend a Changeling, the very creatures that nearly overtook Canterlot?"
Victory smirked.
The lies of the world...
He knew the code of a traveler well:
Nopony needs a reason for anything. The world may ask, but the only justification you are required to give is justice itself. He couldn't remember what lesson that was...
And didn't care.

"And you, Changeling," Free Form eyed the armored creatures standing in between both ponies, "what are you? For the sake of us all, you best answer me in full and truthfully, else Celestia herself catch word of this."
Victory smiled... That would be very...

*A triumphant light pierced the heavens behind the crowd.*

... Lucky.

~♦♦♦~

Just then a large light formed over the crowd "I CAN ANSWER THAT!" The contents of the mob could not believe what they saw with there eyes, there very ruler "Princess Celestia" had come to defend the changeling.

"You see he is a not exactly changeling, he is just like you and me. He is that of a officer in my command, not that of Chrysalis's. I have known his family ever since his great great grandfather walked into town and explained his situation, I have even known Rare since he was just a little filly." She explained his history and that of his family, she had also explained what had happened to cause him to leave the city and that for the longest time she had been looking for him. "I thank you 3 for coming to defend him as you did, and as for the rest of you! I am ashamed at what you have become not even giving him an attempt to explain himself! Now Rare walk with me, we need to talk about this situation"

Victory stumbled after the princess.
"Wait! Who is Ven Star?"
The alicorn smiled at him and walked away with the changeling.
Oh well... good things come to those who wait.
Victory turned his attention to the two intoxicated mares beside him.
He too, was loopier than a fruitloop.
He began to laugh uncontrollably.
" Hello Lilac Iris!...
Hello second mare!"

Last edited by Victory Star ♦♦♦ (2012-05-23 21:23:07)

Supsup?
"Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

#104 2012-05-23 21:52:00

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"What is this madness? Why do you all so willingly defend a Changeling, the very creatures that nearly overtook Canterlot?" 

A Yellow earth pony emerged from the crowd with a glare on his face. He obviously was trying to incite the crowd to action. She tightened her grip on the cane, doing her best to stop her shaking and the pounding of her heart.

She said a silent prayer to herself “Oh please Celestia, help us, please keep us from having to hurt anypony, or Rare Art.”

"I CAN ANSWER THAT!"   the sound thundered over the crowd as a bright light formed over Lilac Iris and the 3 others. The purple earth pony dropped the cane and cowered on the ground with her hooves over her eyes.  She peeked out one eye just long enough to see that is was none other then Princess Celestia.

"You see he is a not exactly changeling, he is just like you and me. He is that of a officer in my command, not that of Chrysalis's. I have known his family ever since his great great grandfather walked into town and explained his situation, I have even known Rare since he was just a little filly." She explained his history and that of his family, she had also explained what had happened to cause him to leave the city and that for the longest time she had been looking for him. "I thank you 3 for coming to defend him as you did, and as for the rest of you! I am ashamed at what you have become not even giving him an attempt to explain himself! Now Rare walk with me, we need to talk about this situation" 

She could hear the two moving slightly away, but Lilac was still afraid to move, not knowing what to do in this sort of situation. Lilac also heard the Pegasus mare and the princess talking as if they knew each other, and she has over the goddess of the sun A DRINK!?!

Finally she saw Victory stumbling after Celestia and Rare Art

"Wait! Who is Ven Star?"

Now Victory was addressing the princess with questions. This was all just to much for the earth pony, as she slid a hoof into the dark grey Pegasus Mare's saddlebag, coming out with a bottle of wild pegasus. The whiskey burned going down much more then what she normally drank, but it seemed to be helping the other mare cope, and as a pleasant warmness formed in her stomach she still didn't know what in the hay was going on, but she cared less.

Last edited by Lilac_Iris (2012-05-23 22:23:57)

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#105 2012-05-23 23:14:22

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Rare and the princess had walked on past the crowd "I understand why you left Rare, but you need not be ashamed of what happened at the wedding"

Rare still was very ashamed of what had happened "But I failed to defend the the city from her, I even knew something was coming."

The princess responded "but we had advanced warning thanks to you and your brother, it could have gotten so much worse if you weren't there. You fought them back and saved many of the ponies in the streets from attack, I even brought someone with me to remind you of that" behind her came a young colt who Rare had remembered saving during the changeling attack, Rare had expected the young colt to run away but was extremely surprised when he hugged one of his front leg.

The colt looked up at him with admiring eyes "You're so cool, the way you beat that changeling into submission. You're so brave, awesome, and brave...." the young colt continued to ramble on and on "I want to be just like you when I grow up, I even have my own armor see" he pulled out what looked like guard armor he had made out of cardboard and crayons

Rare laughed a little "well you will make a good guard some day my young one" through this little colt and what the princess had been telling him he had seen that even thought he may have failed in preventing the changelings from getting into the city, but he defended the citizens and overall had done his job to the best success possible. "I thank you princess for the assistance, and I am very appreciative of the moral boost." The princess saw what was coming "you need not worry about having to come back so quickly, besides I have seen who draws your attention. Knock her dead..."

"I thank you princess once again, and as for you my little guard keep the city safe for me while I'm gone" *saluting him* The young colt had nearly fainted at the acknowledgment and saluted back with the most serious look he could muster. The princess walked back a few feet and signaled the young colt as he jumped next to her, still saluting Rare with a big smile on his face. With a bright light she disappeared.

Rare with a restored faith trotted back to the crowd.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#106 2012-05-23 23:45:16

Fire Blossom

LewaBolt had stayed as close as he could to Rare, he didn't want to lose sight of him neither did he want to anger the Princess with his unwanted probing presence. lucky, they had only went to a small clearing that was outside the crowd, allowing him to blend in to crowd to watch from a safe distance. the only thing he could make out though as he watched Rare and Princess Celestia, was that she had brought a young colt with with her. the young one had seemed to care deeply for Rare, despite his current looks.

The short conversation Rare had with Celestia and the young colt ended when the two disappeared with a bright flash of light. LewaBolt saw this as the best time to finally approach him, so he could clear his inventive mind

"Excuse me , do you mind if i question and examine your wings" LewaBolt asked Rare as he had walked back to the crowd.

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#107 2012-05-24 00:20:02

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Walking back form the conversation he had with the princess he ran into a unicorn he had seen before, but never got to talk to due to the screaming and mobs. He causally walked to the side of him and asked "Excuse me , do you mind if i question and examine your wings"

"Excuse me?" he had never really heard such random questions, but with this saw an opportunity to make nice with one the many ponies of trotton and stopped to stretch out the fiber like wings.

*I would write more, but I'm tired*

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#108 2012-05-24 01:39:32

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

Everything had happened way too fast for Free Form to register it all. He had expected somepony, anypony other than Celestia to answer him, but when she had suddenly appeared he had been beside himself. The Princess was none too amused by the events that had unfolded and she was not hesitant to let those within the mob know.

"I thank you 3 for coming to defend him as you did, and as for the rest of you! I am ashamed at what you have become not even giving him an attempt to explain himself!" Celestia had rounded off her scorning remark by glaring directly at Free Form. He felt her sorrowful disdain burn into his heart.

"But Princess I-" Free Form began before he was cut off by Princess Celestia who turned her attention back towards the Changeling, Rare Art.

Free Form plopped down right where he stood, dumbfounded. He watched as the Princess and Rare Art walked off together away from the festival before turning to study three ponies that remained where Rare Art had been. Maybe he had looked into his dream too much. Or maybe he had acted too much on the impulse of defending this town, like he thought the Princess had wanted him to. Perhaps, for once, he didn't know the whole situation, like he thought he did. The Archivist spent so much time studying the history of locations and events that he seemingly forgot how to deal with the unexpected. He had been so consumed by his hatred of the Changelings and what they had done to his parents that he had forgotten how to take the time to observe all aspects before reacting. He knew there was something odd about Rare Art that made him different from other Changelings, but he refused to acknowledge it.

Sighing, Free Form stood and shook his head before looking to the three ponies who had decided to valiantly defend Rare Art from the mob. For now, they were better than he was.

"I'm sorry for rudely stepping in like I had. I had no right," Free Form said humbly before turning to leave. He had some thinking to do back in his room. The Earth pony wanted an audience with Princess Celestia more than anything to explain his side of the story, but that was highly unlikely now. If he was lucky he might be able to write a letter of extensive apology and request an emergency meeting with her back in Canterlot soon.

With that thought, Free Form began thinking how to best word his letter as he slowly walked back towards The Sleeping Hydra.

#109 2012-05-24 07:29:34

Fire Blossom

Rare seemed to answer LewaBolt simple request of examining his wing, as he stretched out his wings to be better seen. "Oh thank you," LewaBolt said, a happy grin spreading across his mouth. "I've been trying to ask you this since I saw you in front of the Cafe." Poking the wings membrane gently with one of his front hooves, LewaBolt continued talking. "Speaking of the Cafe, I’m sorry if i stirred up to much commotion when i yelled out...you were the first changeling like thing I've ever seen."

LewaBolt’s eyes were now a mere inch away from the wing he had been examining. "After I saw your wings the first time, I needed to learn about them. For you see, I thought their design would help me with one of my projects. I tried asking Lilac if she knew about them, but she didn’t, and well I can now see why after what Celestia said about you.”

LewaBolt suddenly stopped moving, as he remembered the small promise he had made to Lilac. No matter what her condition was at the time of its request, she did ask him to show her around the town. “Sorry, but I almost forgot a prior engagement I made with Lilac. Although I’m not sure if she will even remember asking me since she had been a touch drunk at the time.”

LewaBolt wasn’t sure what to make of Rare’s thoughts, but it had seemed the small mention of Lilac Iris had caused Rare to look at him.

“Well, if you have some free time could you drop by my shop, The Rusty Cog” LewaBolt said casually. “I would like to be able to write down some notes about your wings.” He finished before he walked off into the crowd to try and find Lilac. His last thought to himself “I wonder if she will even remember me?”

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-05-24 07:29:56)

#110 2012-05-24 09:18:28

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac Iris finally looked up and around, she saw the mob milling about and slowly dissipating, many of them returning to the fairgrounds, others heading back to town, mumbling under their breath. She saw Rare and Celestia talking, and the cutest little foal was near them.

As Lilac turned her head she saw the mustard yellow Earth pony approaching her and the other 2 ponies who had stood by Rare Art. She recognized him as the same pony who had berated them earlier about siding with the changeling.

"I'm sorry for rudely stepping in like I had. I had no right," The Earth Pony said in a voice of humble respect, and he began walking back towards town. Lilac watched him briefly, feeling somewhat sorry for him, he seemed like he needed somepony right now.

She turned her head back towards Rare Art and saw that Celestia and the Foal were gone, and in their place was LewaBolt examining the changeling's outstretched wing. Seeing the two of them together sparked an idea in Lilac's head, SHE could try and be the somepony that the yellow stallion needed!

She got up and with only a slight stumble trotted up to the Yellow Earth Pony, leaving her cane and whiskey behind.
“I can understand why you reacted to Rare Art, I mean the changeling, the way you did, especially after the incident at the Royal Wedding. I pushed him away and prepared to run the first time I saw him in that form” She said, noticing that the mention of the Royal wedding had gotten a very poor reaction from the stallion, his eye twitching as he sped up slightly, among other things. 

Even in her current state she was able to put two and two together. “You were at the wedding weren't you? I'm so sorry, I've only read about it, but to actually have been a part of it?” She paused for a moment as she tried to grasp the thought of being within the violence and chaos of the attack.

“If you want to talk about it, I'm here for you, nopony should have to be alone, I've learned that here in Trotten,” She thought of the friends she had made in her short time here.

“I'm staying at The Sleeping Hydra room 12 if you want to come by later, and I'm going to the fair with a local unicorn too. You are welcome to join if you want.” After she finished speaking she continued trotting silently alongside the stallion, waiting for his response.

Normal is boring.

#111 2012-05-24 15:24:49

Victory sighed...
Another chance had slipped away.

"Hrm... Looks like... Looks like...
Looks like the only way I'll EVER learn about Adventure is if I found him myself...."

Victory looked back on the changeling. He was talking to a dirty unicorn, dark blue, emitting an unmistakable scent of hydrolic fluids and rust.
He was asking alot of questions...
Victory decided he would hang with the changeling later. He was obviously busy.
Looking around, Victory noticed his friend Lilac was missing.
Did he imagine her?

Did he subconsciously place her there, so he wouldn't feel as alone?

He didn't think so...
He decided that he would find Lilac again too.
Two ponies to look for now...

But what does he do until then?
The thought began to tingle at the back of his throat...

Turning to Lunar Shine, Victory smiles and says, "fjruifsthiyfjkv..."
Almost immediately after, he covered his mouth.

That drink finally got to him... Was it some kind of antistatic?

Supsup?

#112 2012-05-24 16:25:06

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

The Festival Crowds

Off in the crowd a tall pony wearing a brown cloak smiled as Princess Celestia congratulated the three ponies who had stood up to defend the changeling officer. Although worry briefly showed on its face as Princess Celestia began speaking to the dark gray Pegasus mare the pony's eyes were soon beaming with pride as Celestia complimented the mare. Although things were not going as the pony would have wished at the very least they were not as bad as it feared... Out of all the odds those two had somehow crossed paths.

Careful to not attract attention the cloaked pony did its best to blend into the crowd while keeping its focus on the gray pegasus mare.

The Festival

Turning to Lunar Shine, Victory smiled and said, "fjruifsthiyfjkv..." before covering his mouth.

"Hey," Shine laughed, "that makes more sense to me than a lot of the other thingies you said! Oh, you can call me Nightjack! Want some more Whiskey?"

Shine reached into her saddle bags and pulled out yet another bottle of Wild Pegasus Whiskey and offered it to Victory Star.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#113 2012-05-24 18:37:57

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

“You were at the wedding weren't you? I'm so sorry, I've only read about it, but to actually have been a part of it?” Lilac Iris said in a somber tone before pausing. The purple Earth pony looked as if she was trying to get a feel for the real gravity of Free Form's condition.

“If you want to talk about it, I'm here for you, nopony should have to be alone, I've learned that here in Trotten,” The mare offered as best she could despite the rather sullen air around them.

The offer didn't hit Free Form particularly hard. He was feeling irritable, frustrated, and ashamed about the whole situation. As it stood, he was laying all of the blame on himself and rightfully so. The stallion had acted entirely on emotion, fueled an already raging fire, and made a poor attempt at quenching it. He never spoke out so aggressively against anything in his life. Even his dissatisfaction with the curriculum at Canterlot University hadn't incited a fraction of the emotion he felt today. Free Form had let Princess Celestia down and, most importantly, himself. Again, the Earth pony cursed at his lack of knowledge.

“I'm staying at The Sleeping Hydra room 12 if you want to come by later, and I'm going to the fair with a local unicorn too. You are welcome to join if you want.” Lilac Iris continued after a moment of silence between them. The name of the inn stood out to him.

"She's staying in the same inn..." Free Form thought to himself curiously. It was a wonder he hadn't stumbled into her sooner despite only being to his room twice over the past day.

Free Form waved the thought from his head and refocused on Lilac Iris. She obviously cared enough to understand where he was coming from if she was going to go out of her way to tell him where she was staying. Perhaps it was in his best interest to interact with some other ponies from Trotton. He had done a fairly lousy job recording information from the festival the day before and hanging out with Lilac and this other pony might be a great chance for him to make the observations he needed. Sure he'd probably be a third wheel, but it's not like he was rooted to this town. Just because he was stuck in Trotton for an undetermined amount of time didn't mean he had to commit to any of the folks that lived here. That didn't mean he could just skip out on this, though. Obviously, he was obligated to accept her offer after what he had done.

"Alright. That doesn't sound too bad, really. I mean I am new to town and all and the least I can do is make a better impression on the people here," Commitment or not, that part still held true. There wasn't much to be had or done if Free Form made bad with everyone in town one after the other. "Besides, your company sounds like it would be enjoyable."

Free Form forced a weak smile as he turned to look at Lilac Iris who was keeping up with him in a perfect trot that matched his own. He still had plenty of business issues to address, including his letter of apology to the Princess, but this would help take his mind off of it when he needed it most. There was no need to sit and stew in his emotions for the rest of the day. It'd be better to get everything off his chest at some point, have fun, and then address everything with a clear head.

"Luckily, we're staying in the same inn. I do have a little business to attend to before I get ready for this evening, but I assure you I will drop by. Just make sure you don't leave without me," Free Form let his smile linger a little bit. For some odd reason, it felt nice and reassuring to make a date with someone that wanted to get to know him a little better.

"Oh, and perhaps you should lay off the alcohol a little. It's not quite becoming of a lady," Free Form chuckled under his breath before speeding up and making his way towards The Sleeping Hydra.

#114 2012-05-24 22:36:29

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

"Oh thank you," LewaBolt said, a happy grin spreading across his mouth. "I've been trying to ask you this since I saw you in front of the Cafe." Poking the wings membrane gently with one of his front hooves, LewaBolt continued talking. "Speaking of the Cafe, I’m sorry if i stirred up to much commotion when i yelled out...you were the first changeling like thing I've ever seen."

LewaBolt was examining Rare's wings with much determination "After I saw your wings the first time, I needed to learn about them. For you see, I thought their design would help me with one of my projects. I tried asking Lilac if she knew about them, but she didn’t, and well I can now see why after what Celestia said about you.”

LewaBolt stopped moving as if he had forgotten something “Sorry, but I almost forgot a prior engagement I made with Lilac. Although I’m not sure if she will even remember asking me since she had been a touch drunk at the time.” Once Rare heard this he looked back with some confusion, trying to think why he would have to meet Liliac. He thought in his mind "had she forgotten me that quickly after my disappearance, she clearly hadn't since she had come to defend me while the crowd had gotten rowdy."

“Well, if you have some free time could you drop by my shop, The Rusty Cog” LewaBolt said casually. “I would like to be able to write down some notes about your wings.”

LewaColt walked toward the crowd which at this point had disbanded, Rare had started walking toward the crowd. They crowd had acted as if he was just like the rest of them. In his mind he was incredibly happy, so he simply trotted through smiling and looking for the mare that had struck him as beautiful. Then he saw her, but as he got closer he saw her trotting next to a stallion. He saw that it was the one who had questioned him with such anger in his eyes, he wasn't sure what to think of the situation. He just knew that he had asked her to the swaray of that night and he was determined to accomplish that. So he just simply followed them till he found himself at the side of Liliac "So we hadn't finished are last discussion before we were so rudely interrupted"

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#115 2012-05-25 06:40:48

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

"Luckily, we're staying in the same inn. I do have a little business to attend to before I get ready for this evening, but I assure you I will drop by. Just make sure you don't leave without me,"  The Dark Yellow Stallion said as a smile formed on his face. Lilac began to beam back at him. It felt good to be the one reaching out to a pony in need, and glad that he had accepted her offer.

The stallion said something under his breath that Lilac didn't fully hear, all she knew was that it had something to do with alcohol and that the stallion had thought it was funny. Immediately after the stallion began to speed up and head towards The Sleeping Hydra, leaving The Purple Mare behind.

She thought about catching up to him but before she could act someone said from just behind her  "So we hadn't finished are last discussion before we were so rudely interrupted"  She turned and saw Rare Art the changeling in his Purple and Gold Armor. The Mare threw her front hooves around him.

“Thank the Goddesses you're alright! I was worried they were going to attack.” She continued to hold him, also using these moments to think back to what their previous conversation had been, it had been a busy day already. After about 30 seconds she finally remembered and took her hooves from around Rare Art, setting them back on the ground.

“I would really enjoy if we could still go to the festival, and we will be joined by a few other. You already met LewaBolt, the Unicorn who was looking at your wings. The other is the Dark Yellow Stallion. I know he was a little nasty to you earlier, but he feels sorry about what he did.” The pair continued walking, Lilac leading them back to The Inn.

As they got closer The Inn and Rare's cart came into view. “LewaBolt moved your cart here, he's such a nice stallion.”  She said with a smile on her face. “I have to head up to my room to wait for the other two, you are welcome to join if you want.” She began trotting inside when a humorous thought crossed her mind and she turned to The Changeling.

“Look on the bright side, with your armor now you have something to wear.”

Normal is boring.

#116 2012-05-25 12:01:23

Well he had nothing better to do...
And the life lessons of a traveler had taught him this:

It's dangerous to go alone. (There's strength in numbers, so friends are a traveler's wepon of choice!)

"Hey," Shine laughed, "that makes more sense to me than a lot of the other thingies you said! Oh, you can call me Nightjack! Want some more Whiskey?"

The Pegasus offered him a strange drink. He had no idea what it was... but it reeked of the poison he ingested earlier.

One look at the mare, and Victory could tell she only ment well...

Taking a deep swig, Victory gained some sort of composure.
He somehow managed to introduce himself all the same.

"I'm Victory Star! ... I'm a.... Traveler!"

Victory wobbled a bit. He obviously had little experience with... whiskey.... But he was trying.

He managed to accompany his name with some enthusiasm.

>,0 /)

Supsup?

#117 2012-05-25 12:20:50

Fire Blossom

LewaBolt had become lost in his efforts in locating Lilac, The crowd that not so long in an up-roar was dissolving away. The once big crowd of ponies was moving about too much for him to locate Lilac, though he thought he saw her for a second, by the time he reached the spot she was gone.

LewaBolt always seemed to have trouble finding things when he wants to, even when it just a little bit away from his vision. Due to this little problem he tended to have, he became accustomed to organizing and laying things out simply, but when it came to real life matter such as the one he was on, it only brought up the thought of his unlucky searching skills.

“Al blast it,” He muttered to himself, seeing that the crowd was now just a small amount of ponies that were looking at the countless stalls at the Festival.   “The only place I have any chance of finding her would be at the Inn….” LewaBolt was still unsure if she would even remember him; she had been not thinking quite straight when he first met her. He would take this small chance, he didn’t want to ruin his reputation as an inventor to not be able to keep a promise, though most of Trotton thought his creations to be a bit bizarre.

Before LewaBolt went off to the Inn to check if Lilac had gone back to her room, he went to collect the remains of his Voice Enhancer. Some it’s now exposed parts seemed to have been stepped on once or twice, but that would be an easy fix. LewaBolt simply gathered up the remains and placed them on his now laid out bandanna, tied it up and placed it on his back as he trotted once more to The Sleeping Hydra.
-
LewaBolt knocked on the door he remembered was Lilac’s, suddenly having a feeling it was indeed a good thing he came to look for her at the Inn instead of wondering about the Festivals grounds trying to locate her. Rare, which seemed to be hanging about outside for some reason had told him that she had gone up to her room to wait for him and some other stallion. This had made him happy to know he wouldn’t be walking about with her alone…he still couldn’t shake the uneasiness of their first meeting.

The Inn’s room opened, showing him once again Lilac in its wooden frame. “I’m happy that you remembered the promise I gave to you” he wasn’t sure how she would react to that small statement, only after realizing that it was rude to say. Trying not to be any more rude then he seemed to just been, LewaBolt asked “Is Rare joining us?” this had caused him to be a bit excited, he might be able to be around him some more in such a short time. “Oh, and Rare mentioned something about another pony coming along? Who might that be?”

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2012-05-25 12:21:10)

#118 2012-05-25 19:39:07

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

(OOC: Incoming Tactical Plot Dump!)

Somewhere in Trotton

Arcane Flame peaked out from the doorway of Buckaroo's Banana Bodega to a nearly empty street. Over ten minutes ago he had heard what sounded like Princess Celestia booming "I CAN ANSWER THAT!". Perhaps she had appeared and was battling the attacking changelings. Still his fear and his memories had held him back but finally his sense of duty to the Princess began to overpower his fear - if she was out there trying to save everypony, the very least he could do was attempt to help in some fashion despite the freshly returned memories and his crippling fear.

Arcane trotted out of the Bodega with his sword solidly grasped in his magic, this time he wasn't going to be unprepared when the demonic creatures dove from the sky to attack him. Creeping slowly down an alley he sensed something... It was odd and disturbing but familiar. His mind suddenly placed it - it was one of the weird magical bursts that he had been sent to Trotton to study. This one felt like some sort of connection linking another dimension with his own. Given the circumstances it had to be the changelings! - They must be using some sort of unusual magic to aid their assault and this one had to be targeting Celestia herself. If he tried to wink out he would be caught up in the connection and sent to wherever the magical link was emanating from...

If these demons were attacking Celestia perhaps he could help by surprising them and destroying their magical link. He would probably get captured and his mind invaded again but it would at least give the Princess a better chance against these devious monsters. Against his better judgement and his fear he sheathed his sword and his horn began to light up as he prepared to wink into almost certain death for Princess Celestia - one of the few beings outside his father and Lyra Heartstrings he would willingly toss away everything for, if he could aid them in just some small way for the kindness they had shown him. He just had to close his eyes and concentrate and he would be there - wherever there was - for Princess Celestia.

Behind Arcane there was suddenly a golden flash as a ragged and bloody dark grey unicorn mare in what looked to be beat up lunar guard armor materialized. Upon seeing Arcane her glowing pink eyes grew wide was that... No, this pony was a unicorn and this fool looked like he was beginning to wink out to the horror from which the gray unicorn mare had fled. Summoning what little strength the mare had left she yelled 'STOP!', but it was a moment too late as Arcane Flame disappeared in a silver flash. The poor fool was almost certainly going to his death or worse. The wounded mare just sunk down, she had been the end of yet another innocent pony's life.

The Festival

Taking a deep swig of whiskey, Victory gained some sort of composure.
He somehow managed to introduce himself all the same.

"I'm Victory Star! ... I'm a.... Traveler!"

Victory wobbled a bit. He obviously had little experience with... whiskey.... But he was trying. He managed to accompany his name with some enthusiasm.

"Nice to meet ya!" Shine slurred cheerfully, "Too bad the rest of the ponies around here aren't like you! Hey, we should really get some drinks sometime... again but in a bar place not in an angry mob out for blood all around us place! Well, I need to find my pompous git of a boss who's probably wetting himself hiding in a pickle barrel or something..."

Humming a cheerful little tune Lunar Shine stumbled off towards the direction in which Arcane Flame had ran.

Somewhere in Tambelion,
The Realm of Darkness

Arcane opened his eyes and immediately fought his reflexes to keep from throwing up. Blood and bits of pony body parts were splattered everywhere like a grotesque display of post-modern art. Right before his hooves was part of some poor unicorn pony's head judging from the broken bits of a bright red alicorn nestled in bloody remnants of orange mane.

"Looks like there will be some vengeance for my fallen brothers and sisters after all...", A chilling voice said dryly, "WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM!"

Arcane looked up at the source of the voice and the sight chilled him to the bone: a hideously grinning blood splattered sky blue pegasus stallion with silver white hair was just hovering and laughing like a mad pony. Worst of all was this pegasus' cutie mark: a bloody pony skull that looked like it was flying through the air with a trail of blood behind it like some sort of perverted comet. Arcane swallowed hard and fired off a powerful blast of magical bale-fire at the demonic pegasus threatening him (OOC: D20: 17 - Not that it matters!).

Arcane watched as the fireball impacted the pegasus and NOTHING HAPPENED. The pegasus continued to laugh like a mad pony as Arcane's mouth fell open and his ears dropped. That was not possible especially since it was a pegasus.

"Oh, this is going to be too easy," The blue pegasus said coldly, "I'm going to make this slow and painful but loads of fun!"

"No!", Another voice off in the Darkness called out, "From a reading I'm getting he could be useful to the Master, just knock him out."

"As you wish," The pegasus said with a sigh, "but I'm having fun with the next one, regardless of what anypony says... Well, at the very least I can have a little fun right now..."

The Pegasus then brought his two fore-hooves together and pointed them at Arcane.

"KA... ME...", The pegasus yelled while grinning ear to ear between each syllable, "HA... ME... HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A sky blue bolt of magic shot out from the bloody pegasus' hooves and struck Arcane with the force of a thousand ton sack of anvils. Arcane felt himself flying off his hooves and through the air as he slipped from consciousness and into the darkness of nothingness.

Somewhere else in Tambelion,
The Realm of Darkness

Arcane awoke to find himself on a very soft and comfortable bed in a very richly decorated room. Was he dead and somehow in the afterlife? If so, why was he in so much pain. He tried to remove the sheets covering him with his magic but nothing happened reaching up he felt some sort of ring fitted onto the base of his horn that somehow was inhibiting him from using his magic.

Suddenly the door to the chamber opened and a smiling demonic looking burly blue ram with brightly glowing red eyes trotted in.

"Well," the Ram said in a somewhat gravaly voice, "It seems that one of the prodigal sons of Tambelon has returned."

The Ram trotted over to the frozen Arcane Flame and stared directly into his eyes.

"Now this is only going to hurt a... lot!", The Ram said with a smile as his twin horns along with the silver bell that was hanging on the ram's blood-red and gold collar lit up with magic.

Arcane felt as if his skull had been cracked open and a thousand flaming white hot spike were being shoved repeatably into it for decades on end. He led loose a blood curdling cry as the pain became so overwhelming that he felt nothing but the sheer suffering. He felt as if his entire body was being mashed into a bloody pulp, his eyes gouged out, his alicorn broken off, his kneecaps split and his entire body burnt to ashes! But still more pain! As it felt like his limbs were hacked off and mangled, his head smashed in, and his still beating heart cut out and devoured. His liver removed with a rusty knife and his bowels unplugged. White hot spikes shoved up his nostrils and his phallus. Arcane's entire world became naught but pure pain as what was left of his sanity slowly slipped away.

The Festival

Lunar Shine continued humming her cheerful tune as she looked about for Arcane Flame. Where had the git gotten off to?

Suddenly, Shine's head flashed white with magic and she let loose a blood chilling scream as she collapsed to the ground in a crumpled heap. All over the festival heads turned to see the mare collapse and fall still and silent. Immediately a tall cloaked pony had galloped over to Lunar Shine's body. The cloaked pony bent over and touched a midnight purple horn to Lunar Shine's forehead. Shine's body flashed silver with magic.

"No! No!," The cloaked pony gasped, "Hold on my shining one! I'm not losing you too!!!"

An instant later the cloaked pony and Lunar Shine disappeared in a silver flash.

OOC:

The events to be continued in a new thread starting the Adventure - 'The Sound of the Bell and the Drum'...

The pony in armor is going to stagger into the Sleepy Hydra at the beginning the adventure thread so if you can find some excuse to get there...

Sorry, if the opening was a bit dramatic the Adventure should be a bit lighter. I just wanted to set up some tension and get my PCs out of the way.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#119 2012-05-26 03:30:27

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

As Free Form made his way back into town, he thought about the purple Earth pony and her proposal. He just couldn't shake her from his mind. Then it occurred to him that he hadn't really given her his name. How embarrassing. Of course, it was by design that Arcane Flame and Glorious Dusk were the only two that knew his name, but it was beyond rude to not properly introduce himself to someone who had taken the time to talk to him and extend friendship after his overly aggressive disposition. Funnily enough, the Archivist didn't recall if she had introduced herself or not either. He was sure that her name would come to him if she had, but so much had happened and the only names that stuck out were that of the white Pegasus and the not-quite-a-Changeling.

In any case, Free Form realized he needed to prepare for this evening. Unfortunately, he didn't bring anything particularly fancy with him. Then again, the Archivist didn't really wear anything unless it was for something formal, like pretty much every other pony. With that thought, Free Form suddenly remembered the cloak that is assigned to all members of Canterlot University's Scribes and Archivists. He really hadn't any intention of wearing it at any point during his time here, but it was the only formal thing he had brought along. It was more of a requirement in case of official business, really, but wearing it saved him money and it would pass as acceptable. There was a fairly decent chance nopony would even notice that it was a Scribe's Cloak anyways. Funny how that stuff all works out.

With his newfound excitement, Free Form turned from the center of town and made his way back to The Sleeping Hydra. He had originally planned on asking a local tailor for something in a casual formal, but with his cloak that little bit of business was taken care of. There was still the matter of his letter to the Princess. It wasn't exactly something that he would want to write hastily before heading out. This letter was something he definitely might want to sit and take the time to think about before writing and sending it off. The Archivist's actions today needed to be rectified with the dignity and humbleness that came with being an Archivist for Canterlot University. Free Form just hoped that there wasn't a pink slip waiting for him when he got back.

Trotting up to The Sleeping Hydra, Free Form glanced around to see if any of the ponies from the commotion had followed him. Thankfully they hadn't. Obviously, he had told the purple Earth pony that he was staying here and that she knew, but he didn't like that awkward moment when one bumped into another pony in a place they both knew they were staying at. It's just weird. Free Form quickly entered the inn and made his way back up to his suite quickly as not to give any of those ponies a chance to sneak up on him.

As Free Form entered his room, he quickly trotted over towards his saddlebag and rooted through it until he found a neatly folded cloak resting underneath a stack of reference books he had put on it. It wasn't a particularly fancy cloak, or at least he didn't think he was. Then again, he had been stuck in Canterlot for a long time. What wasn't particularly fancy to the Canterlot aristocracy might seem pretty uptight to anypony else. Free Form suddenly recalled an instance some time after he had quit the school, joined the Archives, and had visited his parents. He had worn his cloak home to show it off and they had swooned over it. It was the fanciest thing they had ever seen. Granted they lived just about in the middle of nowhere, they had made regular enough trips to Fillydelphia and Canterlot to know what quality clothing looked like and it shouldn't have been such a big deal. Free Form shook his head. Perhaps it was just parents being parents.

Free Form grabbed the brown cloak with his teeth and pulled it out from under the books that had been resting on it. Sure, it might have been easier to take them out, but he didn't feel like cramming them all back in or finding a place to put them. In one swift movement, the Archivist whipped the cloak around his back and tied it around his neck. As it came to a rest, he took a moment to admire the deep brown cloak that rested on his back. It was a fine velvet that felt smooth and cozy to the touch. At closer inspection, one could see thin, almost invisible swirls of gold-colored thread that swooped down the cape from hood-to-bottom. In natural light sources, the threads weren't particularly visible, but in dimmer sources, like the Archives, the thread glowed like lines of magic. It was very impressive to look at and it always caught Free Form's eye despite how accustomed he was to seeing it. Every member of the Archives had one, and was usually wearing it for some reason or another, but that didn't decrease its appeal. Every cloak also came with a fancy red embroidery of the letters "CUA" near the seam where the hood of the cloak was attached. Of course, that was the Archive's way of claiming its Scribes, like a uniform. Lastly, what made every Archivist cloak extra special, was the customized embroidery of Free Form's cutie mark. It was custom made so that the mark lined up perfectly with the actual cutie mark on his flank. It was ingenious design, really.

With his choice in attire prepared, Free Form decided that now would be a good time to head out and trotted towards the door. Before he could open it, though, he suddenly recalled his letter. Not wanting to completely push the thought aside, Free Form made his way back over to the desk and his saddlebags and pulled out a piece of parchment, inkwell, and quill pen designed specifically for Earth and Pegasus ponies. Sure, Unicorns used normal quills, but they didn't have to write with their mouths. It was such a bother. It was pointless to leave himself a plain note, so Free Form took the time to diligently write "Dear Princess Celestia," on the top. If that wasn't enough of a reminder, then the Archivist knew that he wasn't fit to be the Scribe that he was.

Finally prepared, Free Form trotted to the door and made his way out. The moment the door clicked shut, the Earth pony had already started searching for room 12. Surprisingly enough, it was a short trot from his own room. No more than a dozen or so meters. Actually, that was almost unnervingly close. In fact, now it was unnervingly close. Though, that was only because he noticed a deep blue Unicorn standing in front of the purple Earth pony's door.

“Is Rare joining us?” The Unicorn said excitedly before continuing his thought, “Oh, and Rare mentioned something about another pony coming along? Who might that be?”

"That would be me," Free Form declared nonchalantly. "I believe I am the 'other pony'."

"Excuse my rudeness earlier. I believe I never did introduce myself properly. My name is Free Form," The Earth pony smiled modestly before bowing his head to both the Unicorn and fellow Earth pony. "May I ask for your names?"

#120 2012-05-26 08:57:46

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac Iris was inside of her room prepare for tonight, she hadn't ever made it to the forest to pick flowers, but she did have the Jeweled Iris Rare had given her waiting at the boutique. The earth pony put on a small saddlebag filled with bits so she could pay the Mare at the boutique for the repairs to her dress.

She was sitting at the table enjoying the remaining brownie from the picnic basket and thinking about all the events that had happened today when she heard a knock on the door. Quickly wiping away any crumbs that may have stuck to her muzzle she got up and open the door, revealing the Dark Blue LewaBolt.

“I’m happy that you remembered the promise I gave to you” he said first. Lilac thought about it for a minute, remembering the way that she had acted earlier, maybe playing out scenes from romance novels was not how other ponies behaved in the real world. Still she was glad that LewaBolt was here, she hope that she could conduct herself slightly better this time then before.

“Yes I remember, and I'm glad to see you again Mr.LewaBolt, and I'm sorry about the way I acted earlier, it was quite unbecoming of a lady.”

The Unicorn continued, “Is Rare joining us?” The Unicorn said excitedly before continuing his thought, “Oh, and Rare mentioned something about another pony coming along? Who might that be?”

Before Lilac had a chance to respond a voice came from just down the hallway. "That would be me," She saw the Yellow earth pony from earlier, though now he was wearing a dark brown cloak, and she swore she could see hints of gold, but she couldn't tell if it was really there or if she imagined it. "I believe I am the 'other pony'." Lilac gave a quick nod and a smile to both the Stallions in front of her,

"Excuse my rudeness earlier. I believe I never did introduce myself properly. My name is Free Form," The earth pony said politely, giving a small smile and a bow of his head to both Lilac and Lewabolt.

The small display of formality made Lilac blush slightly, sure many ponies had respond that way to her while she was on business, but to have somepony so it while being completely sincere was something she wasn't used to, though she had to admit she didn't hold it against him.

“Of course Free Form, my name is Miss Lilac Iris,” she said while giving a small bow of her head, mimicking The other earth pony. Pointung a hoof at the Dark Blue Unicorn she spoke further. “And this is LewaBolt, he is the local unicorn I mentioned, he said he was an inventor.” She paused for a moment letting the two Stallions size each other up an chat briefly.

“Mr. Rare Art is waiting outside, so we can leave whenever you are ready, I must request though that before we head to the fairground I must make a stop at the boutique, Trotisphone's Closet, I have a dress there that was getting repaired and would love if I could wear it tonight. I will be waiting in the lobby when you are prepared.”

With that the purple earth pony went down and sat on a couch near the front desk, thought of her dress and tonight dancing through her head.

Normal is boring.

#121 2012-05-26 13:54:19

Fire Blossom

LewaBolt had just finished his question when he heard unexpectedly “That would be me," a voice declared nonchalantly. "I believe I am the 'other pony'." The owner of the voice had been a yellow earth pony standing to his side.  "Excuse my rudeness earlier. I believe I never did introduce myself properly. My name is Free Form."

LewaBolt was unsure how to react to friendliness of the yellow earth pony, he had given him and Lilac a small nod with his head and a bow. Another surprising factor was the cloak Free Form was wearing. It seemed quite fancy for a cloak, a fade of dark colors of brown were displayed on its velvet material, with hints of another element.

"May I ask for your names?" Free Form asked Him and Lilac. Lilac introduced herself, and LewaBolt. Though he had wanted to introduce himself, LewaBolt had kept looking at Free Form thinking “Have I seen him from somewhere before?”

Just after leaving the thought, and giving Free Form a more personal greeting, he heard Lilac tell them that “Mr. Rare” was waiting for us outside, but she would want to pick up her dress that had been getting repaired, and that she would want to wear it tonight. She finished with addressing that when he and Free Form were ready to meet her in the Inn’s lobby.

Just after Lilac had walked down the Inns hallway, a sudden thought hit him, as he spoke out loudly with Free Form still next to him. “Was I supposed to wear something….I would freshen up my look with my Bandanna but it’s currently occupied with the remains of my Voice enhancer, what I’m I suppose to do?” he didn’t quite realize this, but it has sounded like he was asking Free Form this.

#122 2012-05-26 15:36:09

DashAttack
Not REDACTED

Free Form watched as Lilac Iris made her way down the hall towards the lobby. As she disappeared from sight, the Archivist's attention was snapped back towards Lewabolt, who had suddenly realized he was the only one not really wearing anything for this soiree tonight.

“Was I supposed to wear something….I would freshen up my look with my Bandanna but it’s currently occupied with the remains of my Voice enhancer, what am I suppose to do?” Lewabolt sounded somewhat desperate.

Free Form felt kind of bad for his choice in clothing suddenly. He hadn't originally intended in wearing anything at all, but the thought just struck him as something he should do. The Archivist didn't want to leave Lewabolt hanging as the odd one out, so he did his best to amend the situation.

"Well, we are stopping by Trotsiphone's Closet for Lilac's dress. Perhaps they will have something simple you can pick up," Free Form suggested and paused for a moment as he considered another thought that had crossed his mind. "You can pick one up on me."

The Earth pony did have a sizable amount stashed in his cloak after all. It wasn't like he'd be spending much on himself, so he had a few spare bits to lend to another pony in need. Fortunately, this was one such situation.

"Nopony should be stuck as the odd one out anyways," Free Form reassured Lewabolt before patting him on the back. "Now, why don't we head on down to where Lilac is and let her know?"

Free Form urged Lewabolt along as he began to trot towards the stairs towards the main lobby.

#123 2012-05-26 16:41:18

Fire Blossom

"Well, we are stopping by Trotsiphone's Closet for Lilac's dress. Perhaps they will have something simple you can pick up," LewaBolt heard Free Form say. He hadn’t expected the Yellow earth pony to of heard his worried thoughts, but Free Form’s idea had lifted his spirit.

As he trotted down the stairs to the lobby with Free For, he was thinking how Mrs. Rosquartz, Trotsiphone's fashion designer, might be able to help him with the situation. Though Free Form had offered to pay for what he was to pick out, Mrs. Rosequartz might just something for free due to all the help he had for her sewing machine. He had helped her save money by repairing it rather than buying a new one when it had been not functioning right.

Only one thought now concerned him now, when he and free Form were heading towards Lilac, she lying on a couch that was in the lobby. “I will be picking something up at the boutique,” LewaBolt said to Lilac while giving her a guilty smile, as he and Free Form approached her. “But I think I should do something about this first” Highlighting the pouch on his back with his blue magic aura. “So I will have to drop this off my shop on our was to the festival. It’s on the way so it shouldn’t do too much harm….”

#124 2012-05-26 18:58:19

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Trotton

The bloody gray armored unicorn mare limped through the town of Trotton. Wisps of a once brilliant but now faded midnight blue and crimson striped mane poked out at random from under her battered violet armor with silver trim. The four golden stars on her crest was the only part of her armor that seemed to have not been battered or stained with blood.

The blood soaked unicorn mare looked around at the ponies with shocked expressions on their faces. The ponies were staring at her glowing pink eyes or running off to hide as she slowly limped down the street. It was strangely fitting, in a little over a week she would be a monster who should be feared but right now she had to stop Tambelon and needed help. Ahead she saw the sign for an inn, 'The Sleeping Hydra'

With what little energy she had left the bloody dark gray armored unicorn mare opened the door to The Sleeping Hydra and limped in. She managed to take just a few steps inside and collapsed into a heap drifting into unconsciousness.

♪♫ Hey old man, rest your head, you're breaking down inside.
Armour's cracked, set to collapse, damn you, don't you cry.

I've ended lives and ended worlds, I guess I've done it all.
Fire and ice and rage inside, how long 'til I fall?

Somewhere all my darkest fears are gathering,
It's not enough to save the day, I can't escape my nightmares.

Dreams have showed me who I am, a danger to myself.
Trickster feared, far from revered, so I must fear as well.
Words and laughter wearing thin, breaking this disguise.
Where do angels fear to tread? How can I think to hide?

It's not enough to save the day, I can't escape my nightmares.

It's not enough to save the day, I can't escape my nightmares. ♫♪

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Events continued in [Trot] [ADV] The Sound of the Bell and the Drums
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OOC: Lyrics from Chameleon Circuit - Nightmares

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB