Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2013-04-18 10:31:35

razza
better than u

Re: Brony spotting

i go to school with swaggots. swaggots and hipsters. and tools. (with the exception of people in the radio station/bronies group/people i like)

qkKhugh.png

#27 2013-04-18 23:36:11

eaglehooves
Procrastinating with ponies, again.

PresentPerfect wrote:

Hah, which reminds me I saw a guy in a Twilight Sparkle shirt in the Hub at Kent State on the 6th. Doubtless one of the elusive KSU bronies.

I'd bet five bits I know who that was. I believe JasonTheHuman is a big Twilight fan, and Facebook tried to invite me to an event at the Hub on the 6th (Your friends are going! You should go! My algorithm doesn't know geography!).

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hard-at-work1.jpg
Random journals and the occasional post -> http://eaglehooves.deviantart.com/
Also now on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040248536
Do ponies really even read signatures?

#28 2013-04-19 20:44:49

eaglehooves wrote:

I'd bet five bits I know who that was. I believe JasonTheHuman is a big Twilight fan, and Facebook tried to invite me to an event at the Hub on the 6th (Your friends are going! You should go! My algorithm doesn't know geography!).

Jason the Human? Isn't he a big name in fanfiction? O.o (Protip: he is!)

#29 2013-04-19 20:48:34

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

eaglehooves wrote:

So what was his opinion on Breaking Dawn Part: II as a Twilight fan? tongue

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#30 2013-04-19 20:57:21

mlpfan
royal equestrian airforce,WONDERBOLTS rainboom div

I saw a dude at kroger wearing a my little pony necklace

tumblr_m2zlr9OoW81qcvytko3_250.gif

#31 2013-04-22 07:43:30

edinpony
Life is an adventure!

PresentPerfect wrote:

He is! And he's also on this forum and went to at least one of our meetups!

#32 2013-04-22 20:04:22

edinpony wrote:
PresentPerfect wrote:

He is! And he's also on this forum and went to at least one of our meetups!

where is he I must feed off his popularity It's good to know we have some notable writing talent in Ohio. :B

#33 2013-04-23 02:13:49

chaoticpix93
This Space Left Unintentionally Blank

I saw a girl with a Rainbow Dash button on her hat today. She was wearing another geek shirt of some sort that I can't remember. I dunno, I was trying to also navigate my Giant Eagle's new rules about closing every door but one after 8PM.

This Space for Sale!

My DeviantArt

#34 2013-04-23 16:52:45

Protopony
I want to eat your hat

chaoticpix93 wrote:

I saw a girl with a Rainbow Dash button on her hat today. She was wearing another geek shirt of some sort that I can't remember. I dunno, I was trying to also navigate my Giant Eagle's new rules about closing every door but one after 8PM.

Giant Eagle employee? You are my new Arch Enemy! Prepare for battle at sundown!

I want to eat your hat i tell ya what

#35 2013-06-01 00:48:21

PuddleDuck

I'm always trying to play "Find the Brony" when we're out in Cbus. I have pony pins and a Twilight keychain on my zombie cat backpack but no one has ever approached me or said anything. I usually get stopped because of my hair if I get stopped at all XD

So far I've only seen a car with RD's cutie mark on both sides parked between Giant Eagle and Jack's Pets in Lewis Center and I heard a guy talking about Pinkie Pie and a teapot at Laughing Ogre on Thursday.

Edit to add:

Alex thinks he ran into a brony at the Meijer gas station today in Lewis Center. She was working the cash and drawing a dragon. He said he was too shy to talk to her. She said she liked his Pinkie Pie and Brony bracelets.

Last edited by PuddleDuck (2013-06-02 22:29:08)

Check out my DA for my commission queue and pictures: http://puppet-runo.deviantart.com/

vinyl2.png

#36 2013-06-03 13:11:19

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

I've seen and been complemented by people working around Lewis Center about my brony items.

Current Mood:
medium.png

#37 2013-06-03 18:48:25

Brickule

So, I was at a hotel in Cincinnati, and there were like 300 Bronies walking around. Does that count as a "brony sighting"?

#38 2013-06-04 10:47:37

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

I don't believe spotting bronies at a brony convention counts. tongue

Current Mood:
medium.png

#39 2013-06-04 11:17:23

PuddleDuck

Unless, I guess, you didn't know there was a brony con there and just walked in and was like "Holy carp! Bronies! Bronies everywhere!"

Check out my DA for my commission queue and pictures: http://puppet-runo.deviantart.com/

vinyl2.png

#40 2013-06-04 11:40:05

Jorganstan
Ruv roo rong time

I was at Krogers getting stuff for dinner and one of the workers saw my Derpy bag.

#41 2013-06-04 11:43:41

Jorganstan
Ruv roo rong time

PuddleDuck wrote:

Unless, I guess, you didn't know there was a brony con there and just walked in and was like "Holy carp! Bronies! Bronies everywhere!"

That would be freakin epic to just happen along a random brony convention. Or just a random meetup. Hell we've past a couple of people that were bronies who saw us while at our meets

#42 2013-06-04 13:04:46

PuddleDuck

We haven't been to any meets XD I think it would scare me to walk in on one suddenly. I'd prolly squeak and hide.

vinyl2.png

#43 2013-06-04 18:41:22

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

I know driving back from last BronyCon my car randomly bumped into another car with 2 bronies in it coming from a completely different event. Both cars pulled over to the same rest stop too and had a nice meal together. Fun times fuuuuuuun times.

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#44 2013-06-04 19:15:58

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

At jungle Jim's on Monday a ping girl (12ish) saw my Luna shirt and asked if I was a brony, I said I was and she gave me a thumbs up smile

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#45 2013-06-08 22:32:56

MineTwine45
Loading Title...

There aren't much bronies around here in Sandusky, but my brother said he saw a guy with a Fluttershy t-shirt on when he was at Cedar Point. My brother told me he kept saying "yay" the duration of the ride to see if the guy would notice... He didn't.

8BFVUtp.gif

#46 2013-06-09 00:35:50

Sarteck
Best Pony

Well, if you're bro was saying it like FLuttershy, of course it would go unnoticed. X3

I've still only ever seen Bronies IRL one time, at Ohayocon.  Never seen one in the wild, in its natural habitat.

I see you...
watching2.png

#47 2013-06-09 06:34:56

MineTwine45
Loading Title...

Can't really miss a bright yellow and pink pony on a black t-shirt huh? We saw a guy with an Applejack t-shirt on at Subway two days ago, he was there for ColossalCon probably.

8BFVUtp.gif

#48 2013-06-09 09:14:28

TheBrown57
Bass is God, Bass is Life

I was directing traffic around my friends dump truck yesterday in middletown with my vinyl scratch shirt on XD

4D1F28F4-D3B5-4B74-A94E-32D2D720D39B-1910-0000019CFEA74FCE.jpg

#49 2013-06-09 09:15:23

MineTwine45
Loading Title...

I thought you said you were driving in your friend's dump truck lol... WIN!

8BFVUtp.gif

#50 2013-06-11 12:45:32

Jorganstan
Ruv roo rong time

Oh yea, there were a few kids at my school, but thats not really random brony spotting if you know who they are and you see them everyday.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB