Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#51 2013-06-11 17:12:57

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Re: Brony spotting

Guy at McDonalds complimented my Bronycon shirt, gave me props, and told me he'll be at Trotcon.
First really brownie I've met in Lan'gkister.

69hGW3D.png

#52 2013-06-11 17:13:22

MineTwine45
Loading Title...

Brownies are tasty.

8BFVUtp.gif

#53 2013-06-19 13:29:44

calvinthedestroyer
Electronic Technician

I spotted a bronie at gianteagle in Akron/Cuyahogafalls on howe street. I managed to corner him. smile At first he was scared like oh -apples- this guys coming at me, then I asked him if he was going to the meetup and he said "oh, are you a bronie?" I was like "yeah" and we exchanged a brohoof smile I told him about TrotCon too, but I'm not sure if he made it.
He had teal ears on, a rainbow tail and I think it was a Lyra tshirt.

My Nieces are bronies smile The best was when Lili was watching magic mystery cure and said, "I'm so happy I'm gonna cry"

Oh and I think I may have converted one of the guys at work into a bronie. MUAH HAHAHA <--evil laugh

#54 2013-06-19 13:33:14

Ziggomatic
ウボァ

i was going to see spring breakers in the movie theater and there was this dude wearing one of those hot topic brony t-shirts and me and jaclyn just laughed at him but then i saw him in the bathroom later at the urinal and it looked like he was having trouble peeing and i was like damn dude i know that feel so it was like a real moment u know so i was like damn dude so i felt sorta heavy but then i realized i was drunk and i wasn't even at a movie theater at all

shop at bible mart

#55 2013-06-19 19:42:50

Shams
Celestial Master (Admin)

So I saw a bunch of those bronies at the Sheraton over the weekend.  No idea why they were all there.

#56 2013-06-19 21:14:16

eaglehooves
Procrastinating with ponies, again.

Shams wrote:

So I saw a bunch of those bronies at the Sheraton over the weekend.  No idea why they were all there.

Must have been crashing the tater tot convention.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-hard-at-work1.jpg
Random journals and the occasional post -> http://eaglehooves.deviantart.com/
Also now on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040248536
Do ponies really even read signatures?

#57 2013-06-22 19:05:39

Alex the Quagga
Psyche ward escapee

Me and Puddle Duck were at the Kroger Marketplace out near Lewis Center this afternoon and one of the employee's said "Nice shirt" to PD for her Luna t-shirt. He kinda blushed and scooted off so we never got the chance to talk to him.

I REJECT YOUR INSANITY AND SUBSTITUTE IT WITH MY OWN!

pinkie_pie_the_hacker_by_moongazeponies-d3fzrpz-1.jpg

#58 2013-06-22 19:33:39

Sarteck
Best Pony

Too many of us Bronies are Fluttershys.  X3

I see you...
watching2.png

#59 2013-06-22 23:11:15

veshkali

I saw someone with a Derpy messenger bag (that I saw later at Hot Topic) today at Pride, and someone else with a Derpy shirt tucked into the back of their waistband. But I wasn't close enough to get through the crowds and say hi.

#60 2013-06-22 23:33:09

Jorganstan
Ruv roo rong time

I don't know if this is really spotting, but the Friday of Cutie Mark Con after the news report was made on them. A brony who lives just down the road from me asked me if I could write persuasion letter to his parents about bronies and why its good.

#61 2013-06-23 22:15:17

MineTwine45
Loading Title...

I don't see too many here in Sandtown... I almost expected to see a couple at Cedar Point, but didn't see any (could be because I only went to Soak City, who knows.)

8BFVUtp.gif

#62 2013-06-24 10:42:26

DerbyGirl
Should switch to DerpyGirl. Derpy is Epic.

A girl commented on my Derpy backpack while I was at Kroger the other day....she ran off before I could even say thanks though. *shrug*

My OCs are crazy ponehs....
aLXueo2.png?1FKDTliy.png?1
(art credit to a fellow dA'er, Cerynitian. Good times, good times. xD)

#63 2013-07-06 12:30:37

I just brohoofed a dude in a Rainbow Dash shirt at KentFest.

WHOO KENT i guess :B

#64 2013-07-06 19:12:10

MineTwine45
Loading Title...

I have yet to see a brony in public (that was wearing a t-shirt, etc.). They are all over my school, but that isn't really "public."

8BFVUtp.gif

#65 2013-07-06 22:36:42

Strat
Unavailable at this time

So I went to the movies with DreamWonder and we was so mesmerized. Bronies, Bronies everywhere! It was like... WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? and then we realized we had pony swag on too. So we ended up seeing My Little Pony: Equestria Girls... It was fun. big_smile

#66 2013-07-07 12:49:54

DerbyGirl
Should switch to DerpyGirl. Derpy is Epic.

Strat wrote:

So I went to the movies with DreamWonder and we was so mesmerized. Bronies, Bronies everywhere! It was like... WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? and then we realized we had pony swag on too. So we ended up seeing My Little Pony: Equestria Girls... It was fun. big_smile

Same here...although not a lot of bronies for today's showing, mostly little girls with their dads (not moms, but the dads. interesting.). Still were some there though, which was awesome to see since I don't get to see other bronies a lot.

My OCs are crazy ponehs....
aLXueo2.png?1FKDTliy.png?1
(art credit to a fellow dA'er, Cerynitian. Good times, good times. xD)

#67 2013-07-15 01:02:07

Luna_T_Nox
Dark Pegasus Lord

Thursday I met and brohoofed a brony working at Brookstone in the Polaris Mall.

Current Mood:
medium.png

#68 2013-07-15 01:32:35

Naki
Sup.

I forgot to throw this one on there amidst the chaos from knowing my job was going somewhere bad but I carded someone at my former work a little bit after Trotcon who had a Brony wallet. Dude definitely was buying a shit ton of booze and I commented on it. HEY RANDOM GUY IN MY AREA. WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE...MAYBE.

Probably not. I'll probably never see the dude again.

#69 2013-08-05 07:10:31

MineTwine45
Loading Title...

I saw a couple when I went to Cedar Point this past week, one of them had the classic Rainbow Dash t-shirt that said "BRONY" under her. He was getting off a ride while we were getting on. Then I got a brohoof for wearing my Derpy t-shirt, kinda figured I would run into somebody that liked the show.

8BFVUtp.gif

#70 2013-08-06 22:25:51

calvinthedestroyer
Electronic Technician

I think I saw 8,406 bronies at BronyCon smile

The best part was the two ladies at the hotel that asked me about my Rainbow Dash wig. They got all excited when I told them it was for a My Little Pony Convention. Yeah, I tried to get them to go with me, but no luck. I think they where more interested in just dressing up.

On the way home the highway (RT70) came to a stop. Something about a truck catching on fire. So everyone was turning off there cars and standing around on the highway. When I got out and looked around I spotted some bronys five cars down from me. I went over and hung out with them until the highway opened back up.

YEAH!

HIGHWAYCON 2013!  smile

#71 2013-08-07 03:08:09

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

Man, I shoulda left on Sunday. I wanna see a truck on fire.

69hGW3D.png

#72 2013-08-07 04:37:24

calvinthedestroyer
Electronic Technician

Meh, the truck was gone by the time I passed that spot. Just a bunch of ashes on the side of the road.

#73 2013-08-07 07:20:14

MineTwine45
Loading Title...

I see bronies from the comfort of my own computer screen all day every day, I'm getting kinda popular you could say.

8BFVUtp.gif

#74 2013-08-08 00:47:37

ZSabotage
#Urbana2012

calvinthedestroyer wrote:

Meh, the truck was gone by the time I passed that spot. Just a bunch of ashes on the side of the road.

I'm just disappointed nothing caught fire at the con this year.

69hGW3D.png

#75 2013-08-08 09:58:59

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

The fire nation was really slacking this year.

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB