Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-07-18 14:40:00

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Re: Roll to Pony: Brickule is teh overlord now!

Tries to explain himself to the unicorn in charge

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#27 2012-07-18 16:49:24

BlueFox02

Mason slaps a hard hat onto the other pony's head and hands him a shovel, sending him off to clean up the mess he just made.

#28 2012-07-18 17:55:38

Raelcun
Uninspired

Carter stops pulling the cart with an all suffering sigh, and attempts to help the pegasus with clearing the mud away. He grumbles under his breath the entire time about delays.

#29 2012-07-26 12:16:29

Brickule

Someone remind me tomorrow to update this thing.

#30 2012-08-04 10:30:06

Brickule

Round five: *starcraft marine voice* "Aww, hell... it's about time."

Carter (Raelcun)
*help clear mud from silly pony's face* (Simple action, no roll required)
You stop pulling the cart and walk around to Lelth, you stop him just in time before he rams into the back of it. Giving out a low grumble, then proceed to clear mud from his eyes. Unfortunately, you have to use your luxurious, sexy mane as a towel : (    *heavy's voice*--Oaaah! It iz sad day!

Lelth
*Avoid smacking into the cart* (Action assisted by other player)
You can't see what is going on, but somepony just grabbed you, and rubbed his hoofs all over your face (George Takei--"Oh, my")
(Blind for 2 turns)--Assisted by otherpony (Blind for next turn)

Mason (BlueFox02)
*Slap a hard hat onto the crazy pony and get him to work* (Simple action, no roll required)
You quickly slap a hard hat on Bliss' head, and shove a shovel (lol) into his hands. "GET TO IT!" You bark out at him while pointing at the mess.

Bliss (Acheron187)
*Try to explain yourself to the pony incharge* (Simple action, no roll needed)
You open your mouth to try and explain yourself to the Foreman, but before you can speak, he slaps a hard hat onto your squish head, and nearly force feeds you a shovel. He then tells you to start cleaning up.

Meridian (Discord)
*Try to get someone's attention and figure out where you are* (Roll 6--INTENSE SUCCESS!)
You rolled a six! You summon all your senses, and run right smack into a construction worker! "HEY! WHO IS THERE!?" You exclaim as you flail your legs and hooves about while hovering. "WHERE AM I!"
The construction worker stands back up, "You are at the build site for the Smithponian Museum." He then notices your sunglasses and walking stick "Do you need help with anything?"

Meridian
Female Pegasus
Inventory: Sunglasses (#SWAG yo!?) And a walking stick.
Health (10/10)
Status=Hovering a couple feet of the ground and flailing your legs around like a lunatic.

Bliss
Male Earth Pony
Inventory: Hard Hat and shovel.
health (9/12)
status=Being grumped at

Mason
Male Unicorn
inventory: hard hat, building plans
health (8/8)
Status=Angry

Lelth
Male Pegasus
Inventory: Mud all in your mane!
health (10/10)
status=blind for the next turn.

Carter
male Earth Pony
Inventory: nothing (currently pulling a cart)
Health (12/12)
Status= late for delivery, sexy mane is all messed up! NOOOOOO!!

#31 2012-08-07 00:50:47

BlueFox02

Mason proceeds to wait for the delayed bricks, double-checking the floor plans for errors to pass the time.

#32 2012-08-07 01:25:54

Ziggomatic
ウボァ

And then Lil B shows up and takes everyone to basedworld. Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh, ya feel me? Stay based.
TYBG.

/thread

shop at bible mart

#33 2012-08-07 01:37:45

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Bliss tries best to clean up the mess he made of the site

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#34 2012-08-07 22:23:32

Csquared08
Sing my song and become nothing.

A wild Csquared appeared!

Name: Csquared
Race: Pegasus
Description: Looks like this (I'm lazy): http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 … ieMark.jpg
Csquared works on the weather team in Ponyville. Fastest on the team (other than Dash, of course). Rather lazy in that it takes lots of effort to get him to begin working, but once he starts working, he works as hard, if not harder, than anypony else on the weather team. (Is this enough for your purposes?)
Cutie Mark: A cloud with wings (like this, but with a cloud instead of shoes: http://www.hackettstown.org/16132010411 … Foot_2.jpg)

"If all I care about in life is the imprints I make in this world, then the most I'll ever leave is a grave." - Lyra, Background Pony
Flutterlicious_Banner_Csquared08_Gift.png

#35 2012-08-28 01:37:49

Discord
Equestrian God of chaos.

I ask if there would be anywhere I could acquire food or lodgings, being homeless and all.

#36 2012-09-30 15:03:39

Brickule

I'll get the last guy to post tonight, sorry it took so long lol.

Also, huzzah! my 1500th post!

#37 2012-10-01 00:09:37

Lelth

Lelth blinks as he's helped by the other pony. He attempts to apologize for his massive mistake, though his face is still muddy.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB