Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-05 12:20:30

Zaku

SOMEPONY HELP!!! pwease (^ω^)

Alright I really want to get into RolePlaying buuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttt I dunno how.  (゜▽゜) Are there like certain rules? Character sheets? Is it like Dungeons and Dragons? all of these questions and so many more. If one of you could find it in your heart to properly inform me I would most appreciate it!  (・ω・) ......

P.S  I don't really know why I decided to post this question here on this forum....(・▽・)

#2 2013-03-05 14:05:23

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Re: SOMEPONY HELP!!! pwease (^ω^)

It all depends on the style your playing, the I made is based on the free form style. The character can try thing simply by posting.

Player post:
Sunny Smile kicked the pile of bricks in front of him

GM response:
The pile of bricks fell over

The same thing goes for combat, note there are a bunch of different types. There is the roll RP, one based on the idea of basing all actions on the roll of a six sided die. There are also your more traditional DnD style ones as well, character sheets and what not. If you so wish I may have a place in my RP for you, know this though. Mine is a dark RP, Blood, gore, etc. There are no majorly sexual things, but there are hints of it here and there. Otherwise your more than welcome to come to my RP

My Skype:
Acheron187(Ask me more stuff there)

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#3 2013-03-05 14:10:23

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Hi there Zaku, glad to see your interest in joining the RP's big_smile I have been around this section of the forums for a bit so let's see how well i can answer your questions.

1: Are there certain rules?

-For most of the Rp's here it is free form, so rare if any dice rolls and such, and no official stat sheets, there can be others though, such as the too short lived adventure in Bailpre where there is a more constructed rule set. I also have the stuff laid out to do an RP themed to Fallout equestria, though it has yet to begin.

tl;dr: keep it reasonable and you will be fine, no official rules.

2: Id it like Dungeons and dragons?

-in the sense that it is a Roleplaying game...yes.... is the sense that there are a boatload of stats and rules and levels.... Only in the fallout equestria one or Bailpre, but even those have much less when compared to D and D.

The most important part is to have fun big_smile and if you plan on joining a current RP, make sure to read at least part of the backlog, so you can tell what kinds of characters are already there and so you can learn some things about the world.

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#4 2013-03-06 18:18:45

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

We would love to have more people in the RP's.  As it so happens, the most active one at the moment is at a point where you could join.  Get in touch with myself or Aceron187 on skype.

My Skype is: pyrofox42

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB