Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-06-26 03:41:04

Jorganstan
Ruv roo rong time

Best animu?

I liked TTGL and Lucky Star. Also Ao No Exorcist is really good too. And Toriko and Naruto have a spot in there as well.

Last edited by Jorganstan (2013-06-26 16:29:23)

#2 2013-06-26 10:45:06

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

Re: Best animu?

Currently 日常 「Nichijou」 Just freaking love it. Its gag comedy done right.

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#3 2013-06-26 15:01:17

Alex the Quagga
Psyche ward escapee

Elfin Lied, Ghost Hunt, Fruit's Basket, Spice and Wolf to name a few of my faves.

I REJECT YOUR INSANITY AND SUBSTITUTE IT WITH MY OWN!

pinkie_pie_the_hacker_by_moongazeponies-d3fzrpz-1.jpg

#4 2013-06-30 23:05:15

thepine
...I'd like to be a tree.

One of my other passions with hundred of DVDs and sets. Some of my favs are Tsukuyomi Moon Phase, Ranma½, One Piece, Fushigi Yugi, Tenchi Muyo, InuYasha, Soul Eater, Eureka 7, Haruhi, Nadia Secret of Blue Water, all Ghibli movies among many many others I can't remember.

Watch tons of the classics in the 80's but did not know they were "anime" until Sailor Moon was dubbed by DiC and then I was hooked. So MLP was not my first run in with watching shows "made for little girls."

Though I own them I am not as fond of the big robot amines like Gundum or uber violent animes like Elfin Lied. They typically get watched 1 time then collect dust on the shelf.

http://thepine.deviantart.com/
If Fluttershy falls in the woods does she make a sound?
153038_safe_rainbow_2_Bdash_applejack_photo_pony.png

#5 2013-07-01 03:06:38

Trombe
Boo.

Gotta give shouts out to Evangelion, Higurashi, Zeta Gundam, GaoGaiGar, Welcome to the NHK, Gunbuster, Eureka Seven, and many more.

also

thepine wrote:

One of my other passions with hundred of DVDs and sets. Some of my favs are Tsukuyomi Moon Phase, Ranma½, One Piece, Fushigi Yugi, Tenchi Muyo, InuYasha, Soul Eater, Eureka 7 (you like mecha don't you squidward), Haruhi, Nadia Secret of Blue Water, all Ghibli movies among many many others I can't remember.

I thought you were cool for one picosecond

AND THEN

thepine wrote:

Though I own them I am not as fond of the big robot amines like Gundum (ohoho sick burn)  or uber violent animes like Elfin Lied. They typically get watched 1 time then collect dust on the shelf.

#6 2013-07-01 12:31:47

thepine
...I'd like to be a tree.

Lol still watch them and even own. Just not my fav type. And some of my favs still have mecha...eureka7, utawarerumono, full metal panic, nadesico, gunxsword. I just tend to go more for the drama and comedy ones. Still better than 99.9999% of USA made tv

Last edited by thepine (2013-07-01 12:36:26)

http://thepine.deviantart.com/
If Fluttershy falls in the woods does she make a sound?
153038_safe_rainbow_2_Bdash_applejack_photo_pony.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB