Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#376 2013-08-15 19:45:15

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: [Trot] [ADV] The Sound of the Bell and the Drums

The robot thing's pipe pointed at the ground and a bunch of foaming liquid squirted out. Then a high pitched wurring sound was heard and the salt shaker shaped monstrosity started advancing. As Rare Art blindly charged forward he slipped on the foam and slid into the machine followed swiftly by Bolt. This prompted the machine's lights to blink twice, make a 'beep beep' noise, and then it began turning in another direction. A sphere also flew off the device and flew out the door before a secondary blast door slid down closing off the exit.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#377 2013-08-16 09:57:45

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac Iris watched down the sight of Loud Shooty as the new danger sprayed foam on the ground that caused Rare Art and Bolt to going sliding into the thing blocking the door.

Oh Luna, can't anything be easy on this day from Tartarus? She thought to herself, as she watched the events transpire through the shaking sight of the shotgun, a part of her knew it was only the Buck that was keeping the gun pointed at all.

Their exit was blocked, and there was only one other door in the room.

"SweetieBot, go other to that door and start pushing buttons, see if you can get it to open." The Purple Mare gestured to the door not being blocked by a robot.

Since she was the one carrying Loud Shooty, she felt she had to help deal with the new attacker. From where she was standing there was no shot unless she risked hitting her friends, so she began moving around to the left.

"Rare Art! Bolt! get out of the way! Lucky do..... Something!"

I walk a thin line between insane and completely out of my mind.
Normal is boring.

#378 2013-08-16 11:08:40

Fire Blossom

"Ah, haystacks," Bolt said as she tried getting up off the now slippery floor.

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#379 2013-08-16 20:58:20

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Rare Arts tried standing and pushed and slid her in the bubbles to the right, he proceeded to slip himself falling on his flank and slipping to the right

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#380 2013-08-23 14:08:44

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"SweetieBot, go other to that door and start pushing buttons, see if you can get it to open."

"Who's SweetieBot?", Happy asked utterly confused as to why the purple mare was yelling at her and gesturing at her and the door, "My name is Happy Days!".

"Rare Art! Bolt! get out of the way! Lucky do..... Something!"

"I am doing... Something!" Lucky said as she repeatedly bucked at the door but not putting a dent in it.

The mechanical monstrosity slightly turned directions and continued spraying the slippery foam in front of it as it navigated itself around the downed ponies.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#381 2013-08-29 19:32:49

Fire Blossom

*Bolt uses her magic to try and slid out of the slime*

Onyx stayed at where she was. she didn't feel threatened by the moving trash can, but she didn't want to try go near it either. "Happy Day's...see if you can do something with the door."

thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

#382 2013-08-29 21:36:00

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac Iris gave a growl of exasperation as the situation seemed to be getting nowhere, and now Sweetie was somepony else too. The Machine was moving now, and Lilac was holding Loud Shooty.....

"Rare! Lewa! Duck!!" was all she said before she pulled the trigger on Loud Shooty, sending the round directly at the machine.

Normal is boring.

#383 2013-09-01 01:03:51

Fire Blossom

"Rare! Lewa! Duck!!"

"Duck? I can't even stand up." Bolt yelled.

Last edited by Fire Blossom (2013-09-01 01:05:22)

#384 2013-09-05 20:28:11

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Onyx stayed at where she was. she didn't feel threatened by the moving trash can, but she didn't want to try go near it either. "Happy Day's...see if you can do something with the door."

Lilac Iris gave a growl of exasperation as the situation seemed to be getting nowhere, and now Sweetie was somepony else too. The Machine was moving now, and Lilac was holding Loud Shooty.....

"Rare! Lewa! Duck!!" was all she said before she pulled the trigger on Loud Shooty, sending the round directly at the machine.

"Rare! Lewa! Duck!!"

"Duck? I can't even stand up." Bolt yelled.

Unfortunately the round missed (Roll 3 on D20). The pipe of the cone-like machine rose and shot foamy water at Lilac (Roll 18) soaking her to the very core. The robot continued to advance leaving a shiny clean floor behind it. Off to the rear Lucky watched wide eyed then a smirk crossed her face as she began giggling like a tiny filly.

Meanwhile Happy Days trotted up to the keypad. "I don't know..." then she stopped and a socket opened up on the bottom of the keypad. Nealy automatically she trotted forward and stuck her horn in the hole.

The doors hissed open revealing a much larger laboratory like area. in the middle of the chamber where two cylindrical chambers and of all things a blue police box that looked like it had been brought from Trottingham. around the area where machines and bits of technology and one large computer with a humongous display.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#385 2013-09-09 10:09:17

Lilac_Iris
To the Internetmobile!

Lilac didn't see the round fly wide as she fired, since she had closed her eyes when she pulled the trigger. All Lilac knew was that now her ears were ringing and the robot was pointing at her, releasing a jet of the foamy water.

The situation seems to be getting worse, the thing was coming right for her.

And for some reason all she could think about was those mare's in the magazines, like Playstallion. Sitting in racy poses on a carriage, or taking a foamy shower, Lilac believed she must look like that right now.

Lilac started laughing hysterically, she couldn't stop herself.

Normal is boring.

#386 2013-09-25 21:34:34

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Lucky tilted her head to the side and asked "Is there something I'm missing here?"

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#387 2013-10-10 11:02:10

Fire Blossom

Onyx fleed to the no open door, dragging Happy in with her as she went by. "Ca-Can you pull Bolt and R-rare in here...?"

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB