Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-30 20:42:26

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Downton Abbey

Anyone else a fan of this show? It follows an aristocratic English family as they go through the cataclysmic events of the 20th century and of their own making. Maggie Smith is absolutely awesome as the snarky but goodhearted dowager countess. Season III is currently airing on PBS and the DVD of season III just came out last Tuesday (which is weird because it's not finished airing on PBS).

Oh and it's filmed on location at Highclere Castle home of the Carnarvons (most famiously of the 5th Earl who was a 'gentleman archaeologist' (and bankrolled Howard Carter and the Tutankhamun dig along with doing work himself when he was younger and more well), was a proponent of modern technology such as car (earning the nickname Motor Carnarvon for his love of racing and importing some of the first cars into Britain) and aircraft (provided a workshop, test strip, and support to Geoffrey de Havilland)

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#2 2013-02-13 15:20:34

ill overlord
Synthpop and Cyberpunk expert

Re: Downton Abbey

I just started to watch and I love it so far it gives me my daily BBC entertainment till Doctor Who comes back, I already watched the new session of Top Gear.

sqie4g.png

#3 2014-01-05 20:52:50

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Series 4 premiers in the US tonight! Yay!

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#4 2014-01-05 22:59:50

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Anyone else find it a little bit ham-fisted that Matthew just happened to have written a note before heading to Duneagle? Hrm... I have some feeling that I should I should write instructions in case I randomly die for some reason. I'll make sure to have two witnesses here but I'll hide this note and make sure no one in the family knows of this (and the witnesses conveniently will not know my family or tell anyone!).

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB