Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-12-23 20:34:01

Rekibrony
Luna Fan Club Member

Weird Al in Ponies... AHHHHH!!!!

Words can not express how freaking excited Equestria Daily has made me today! As a HUGE Weird Al fan (nearly encyclopedic mind of every song) So the news that has been coming out about this episode is making me extremely excited! Anyone else overly excited or is it just me being weird?

Btw, my favotie article here

#2 2013-12-23 21:07:34

Re: Weird Al in Ponies... AHHHHH!!!!

I'm both nervous and excited. This could either be the single greatest pony thing to ever happen ever. Or be a colossal disappointment.
or just another average episode of another average cartoon that suddenly gained an unexpected cult following

#3 2013-12-24 00:37:49

Midnight_Fyre

I can appreciate Weird Al as much as the next guy, but why is it that this fandom seems to be completely obsessed with him?  I've noticed this since before he ever gave any acknowledgement to the show.

#4 2013-12-24 17:01:52

Rekibrony
Luna Fan Club Member

I can't speak for the rest of the fandom, but I've been a Weird Al fan long before I was a fan of poines. I've got the competition videos to prove it.

#5 2013-12-24 21:26:01

Bigjoe
Average Joe

Rekibrony wrote:

I can't speak for the rest of the fandom, but I've been a Weird Al fan long before I was a fan of poines. I've got the competition videos to prove it.

I've been a pretty big fan of Weird Al too. Such a freakin' awesome guy. Makes awesome music and is pretty humble too.

#6 2013-12-25 14:18:58

Mkanke
Peanut Buckering ALL the things!
Mkanke Trotter

yZVDO6p.gifD4LwTWC.gifulgdssl.gifLi4qREa.gifUyOaK2h.gif

#7 2014-01-15 13:42:17

thepine
...I'd like to be a tree.

Cant link from my phone and the EQD app but there is a clip of weird Al today. Looks like a ponified version of him named Cheese Sandwich and even had a few seconds of his song!

*Edit*
Reki posted it below too but here is the link and clip since I could not figure out how to post the URL from the EQD android app

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/w … faces.html

Last edited by thepine (2014-01-15 19:35:09)

http://thepine.deviantart.com/
If Fluttershy falls in the woods does she make a sound?
153038_safe_rainbow_2_Bdash_applejack_photo_pony.png

#8 2014-01-15 13:52:19

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

The Hub needs to bring back the Weird Al show.

Also we need more Tater Tot farms in Ohio - Run by TrotConAgra Foods of course.

I'm kind of excited for this, I've been a Al fan for a long time and went to one of his concerts back in the 90s.

I wonder if there will be a pony version of the Twinkie Wiener Sandwich with a carrot like the 'Hot Dogs' in Manehattan.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#9 2014-01-15 17:47:21

Rekibrony
Luna Fan Club Member

Ahhhhh!!!!!!! If this is any indication of how awesome this episode will be... I really can not contain my excitement right now.

Spoilerific!

I really really hope that this episode is filled with tons of songs. And side note, I have the entire Weird Al Show series on DVD. Good show.

#10 2014-01-16 01:15:40

calvinthedestroyer
Electronic Technician

I got to meet Weird Al a few times at some of his concerts. He's cool, I can't wait to see him on MLP!

Hopefully he won't be stuck in a closet the whole with Vana White.

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB