Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-25 21:30:50

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

S4:E11 Three's a Crowd!

My quickie review: Episode was ok. Not really all that my cup of tea with all the utter randomness but it was decent. Some nice gags but needed something more.

Anyways, might as well highlight some stuff from the episode:

1622071_10103995316465695_370357193_n.jpg

First off there was a first mention of the Breezies in the episode - as a bit of trivia Britt McKillip (Princess Cadance's VA) voiced the G3 Breezie Tra-La-La. I'm half expecting Tra-La-La to migrate over to g4.

TaC-Sparkler_zps1f5409ca.png

Speaking of blasts from the past - I half wonder if the choice of blue was partly intentional to turn Rarity the color of her prototype - Sparkler. (See Here! again for the design/concept history)

TaC-Train_zpsb6bd7a52.png

The Crystal Train coming soon to a toy story near you. Anyone reminded of the train from GoldenEye?

TaC-StarSwirl_poster_zps50d4f0e3.png

Our first look at Starswirl.

TaC-Possible_Brick_Joke_zpsda44a93d.png

I half expect this to be a brick joke.

TaC-Here_4_ur_waifu_zpsaab7e6eb.png

Flash Sentry returned. There was also a Crystal Pony Pegasus which previously was only seen on promotional assets.

TaC-Lyra_Cosplay_zps2c81abfc.png

Possible Lyrish Cosplay could possibly be Shoeshine but that pony's eyes are magenta.

TaC-BonBon_House_zps85fee97c.png

Poor Sweetie Drops / Bon Bon

TaC-Discords_Back_zpsa4177719.png

"We don't normally wear clothes"

TaC_Braces_zps615a178d.png

Braces.

TaC-Snape_zps7c474b30.png

Discord is Snape, Twilight is Potter, and Cadence is... Cho Chang?

TaC-Star_Wars_zps846d0c0a.png

Yet another Star Wars reference.

TaC-300_Throne_zps95ec2600.png

300 reference.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#2 2014-01-26 00:07:19

Midnight_Fyre

Re: S4:E11 Three's a Crowd!

While I still dislike Discord leaving his role as a villain, for what it was I actually enjoyed this episode.  They took the randomness a little far at times, but for the most part it was well balanced.  The song didn't impress me much, but I liked the character interactions, and Discord does lend himself to the opportunity for some good humor.

Last edited by Midnight_Fyre (2014-01-26 00:09:42)

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB