Ohio Bronies - Forums

Peanut Bucker is best pony.

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-25 14:12:18

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Welcome to the Madness(RP/RE-BOOT!!)

This is a mature RP, it includes blood, gore, sexual content, and scary imagery!

Nightmare Night is here, all the little colts and fillies run the streets looking for their haul of candy and other sweets. In the center of town sits a caravan the large door on the side opens to reveal a puppet theater, a figure soon comes to the window “Come along little ones, a story of heroes and villains awaits your little ears...One of monsters and nightmares...” Many of the fillies and colts soon come to the cart looking forward to his stories of adventure and scares, many of them sitting and giggling as they dug into their bags full of candies “Now that I have your ears…” The scene begins to build itself with a series of awes coming from the junior crowd, the figure speaks once more as a series of puppets begin to magically float into the crowds view.

“Allow me tell you a tale, a long time ago in Equestria there existed a door. A door not all that different to the one to Tartarus, and like that door this one keeps darkness concealed behind it. The seals of this door are deemed impenetrable but have slowly begun to erode letting out the slightest amounts of darkness…”

The puppets soon begin to dance, their wooden forms pumping into each other.

“We have two mares, one of magic and another of flight. Three stallions, although one is of a different breed...”

The puppet is different from the others causing a few of the foals and colts to giggle, the figure shhing them as he resumes his story.

“Laugh not children, as this stranger is one of great strength...and silence...Now begins our tale…”

Welcome to the madness...

Your group awakens in a dark cave, all that sits in the cave along with your group is a soggy candle in the center between all of you.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#2 2014-07-25 16:16:38

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Re: Welcome to the Madness(RP/RE-BOOT!!)

In a corner, Morning Star, a white pegasus with a crimson and midnight blue mane opened her eyes and groaned. The scene was familiar but she couldn't place it with her raging hangover.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#3 2014-07-25 20:50:51

Ember Swift
Newfound Fan of WaterFire

Solar Eclipse, a yellow unicorn with an orange mane and tail, wakes up in a dark cave, "Where the buck am I?"  She lit up her horn and looked around the cave assessing where she was.  In the center of the cave, she could see a lone candle and four other figures around the cave.  "Lets see, I'm in a dank dark cave in the middle of nowhere with four complete strangers.  Buck.  What have we gotten ourselves into this time?"

Last edited by Ember Swift (2014-07-25 20:51:10)

Forum_sig.png
                                 My OC Ponies: Midnight Jewel, Ember Swift
My DeviantArt

#4 2014-07-25 21:45:23

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight Suddenly opens his eyes to see a dimly lit room, all he could see in the room was a candle in the middle, and the shape of several other ponies elsewhere in the room. 'How did I manage to get here, Last thing i remember is I was working on an incantation and....I...cant remember what happened afterwards.......What Happened last night' Midnight thought to himself as he got his hooves under him to get a look around.

#5 2014-07-26 01:30:07

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

Sabuus raises his head slowly while his eyes are shut with pain and his hoof on his head. When he opens his eyes he just looks around to see a candle and many figures in the dark. His eyes fixate on the candle, and he stares at it with a look of deep thought printed on his face.

Just be calm and think on the bright side!

#6 2014-07-26 20:40:22

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The buck wakes up soon after the rest of the group, his head spinning and a his eyes going around the room as he stood tall shaking the dirt from his coat. With Solar illuminating the darkness the words 'Welcome to the Madness' sprawled on the wall, the group now aware of each other a bolt of lightening struck causing the loud boom of thunder lighting up the entrance of the cave. The buck jumped with the lightening hiding behind Morning; the candle still sat at the center of the room unlit.

Welcome to the Madness(Marture/Dark RP)REBOOT!!! - http://forums.bucked.org/viewtopic.php?id=2975
Fashion_pony_banner.png

#7 2014-07-28 03:23:42

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

As the lightning strikes, Sabuus' head pops up from his thought and starts to dart around until he finds some other ponies. "Is everyone alright?" he said calmly moving his eyes to look at the candle again. "Anybody know where we are?"

#8 2014-07-28 19:42:54

Ember Swift

With Solar illuminating the darkness the words 'Welcome to the Madness' sprawled on the wall, the group now aware of each other a bolt of lightening struck causing the loud boom of thunder lighting up the entrance of the cave. The buck jumped with the lightening hiding behind the white pegasus mare. The green pegasus stallion moved closer to the other ponies in the cave. "Is everyone alright?" he said calmly moving his eyes to look at the candle again. "Anybody know where we are?"

Solar giggled at the pegasus, "Who knew?  A pegasus that doesn't like the weather."  Solar looked at the others, trying to learn as much as she could about them.  the unicorn stallion with tribal tattoos intrigued her the most, 'He's the wild card here.  Who knows what he can do with his magic?'  The yellow unicorn then addressed the initial question, "At any rate, I think the wall says it all.  Welcome to the Madness everypony."

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#9 2014-07-28 22:06:40

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight managed to get to his hooves rather quickly despite the lightning flashes. "Well That was interesting....Does anyone actually know what that means?" He said pointing his hoof To the words sprawled out across the wall. 'Maybe I should try a little magic, show off a little to get them on my side' He thought with a smug look on his face. "If all Present Dont Mind I wish To do a little something To check for wards or potential traps." Midnight would say speaking up as his horn begins to glow the same color as the runic symbols that spread across his body.

(Attempt to Use magic to seach for/Find/Uncover any magical presence in the cave and nice lighting ^_^)

#10 2014-07-28 22:34:14

Ember Swift

There are no magical wards or traps in the cave.  There is an unlit candle in the center of the cave.

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#11 2014-07-29 13:08:38

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

"Do you all have to be all noisy and surprised? We're in a cave and it's dark and a storms out there - be glad we're in a cave with some graffiti scrawled in by a colt instead of out in the rain. We're obviously stuck here in the dark until the storm passes and probably morning, so if you all don't mind I'm just going to nurse my aching head." Morning said then groaned trying to cover her head with a wing. That "Welcome to Madness" bit sounded familar, she'd have to ask Noir about then when she got back 'home' to Bailpre.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

"Magicam operare non est aliud quam maritare mundum."  ~Pico della Mirandola, Conclusiones Magicae

#12 2014-07-29 17:25:00

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

Another bolt struck causing the buck to jump once more, as the light and thunder of the bolt struck a shadow appeared just outside of the entrance of the cave. The buck now extremely close to Morning, his legs quaking and his face extremely close to Morning's. The unlit candle still sitting in the center of the cave.

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#13 2014-07-29 18:43:28

Ember Swift

"If all present don't mind, I wish to do a little something to check for wards or potential traps." The unicorn stallion said speaking up as his horn begins to glow the same color as the runic symbols that spread across his body.  As Solar expected, nothing happened, "That was....pointless.  At least when I use my magic, It accomplishes something.  Perhaps for your next trick, you could tell us we're in a cave." 

The yellow unicorn mare continued, "If you're nice, I could show you how a real unicorn uses her magic.  I am, after all, the one and only Solar Eclipse"  Solar was interrupted by another lightning strike, which caused the deer in the group to jump closer to the pegasus mare.  "It doesn't matter anyways.  As soon as this storm lets up, I'm gone," Solar stated, lighting the candle in the room with her magic.  "Ta-da, The candle is lit."

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#14 2014-07-29 21:32:12

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

"Well, there's one thing we can do at least. All hail the mighty candle lighters of Madness!" Sabuus shouted sarcastically. He continued, "We still don't know where exactly, 'madness,' is. Plus, We aren't figuring out much just sitting in a cave jabbering on about the cave we're in."

Last edited by Sabuus (2014-08-10 18:30:06)

#15 2014-07-29 21:58:14

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight would turn towards Solar with a slightly angered look on his face. "You know it wasn't worthless I made sure there wasnt any enchantments or wards to keep us here, And I proved that there is Nothing magical in this room besides myself....Low-power" He said as he trotted over towards her his horn starting to glow again. "Im pretty sure we ALL know that we are in a cave by now." He added smugly

#16 2014-07-29 22:26:27

Ember Swift

Midnight would turn towards Solar with a slightly angered look on his face. "You know it wasn't worthless I made sure there wasn't any enchantments or wards to keep us here, And I proved that there is Nothing magical in this room besides myself....Low-power" He said as he trotted over towards her his horn starting to glow again. "I'm pretty sure we ALL know that we are in a cave by now." He added smugly

Solar replied, "Low power, eh?  Watch your step."  A patch of ice formed under Midnight's hooves, causing him to slip.

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#17 2014-07-30 00:09:02

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Morning heard a noise and saw a deer staring right in her face. "Unless those twigs on your head are made of willow get out of my face - I've got a headache and I'm not in a great mood." Morning groaned.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#18 2014-07-30 15:36:11

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The buck backed off being more fearful of Morning then the storm going on outside, he looked around the room some sitting near the candle enjoying some natural lighting. The storm itself seemed to slow with the last bolt striking far off, the rain seeming to almost stop completely. The buck noticed the rain stopping turning his head, standing up, and approaching the entrance slowly.

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#19 2014-08-02 18:58:24

Arcane Flame
I LOVE THEM!!!
Arcane Trotter

Morning continued covering her eyes with her wings. "Seriously, anyone got any pain killers? Aspirin, Med-X, Potion, heck even willow bark powder? My head is throbbing." Morning half groaned half growled.

BfG_SmButton.png

SG_Sig.png

#20 2014-08-06 13:12:29

BlazingEmber
The Heroic Firepony

Midnight had heard the mare speak too late as his front hoof suddenly slips forward onto a patch of ice. "You want to play like that! Fine!" Midnight would yell as his horn begins to glow as a symbol would start to scry itself under the mares hooves.

#21 2014-08-10 15:11:06

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

Sabuus puts his hoof to his face as he hears the unicorn yelling. "Does anybody even know why we're here?" he said aggravated. "If not, then why not venture into the storm? We'd at least stop standing in place yelling at each other."

Last edited by Sabuus (2014-08-10 18:27:34)

#22 2014-08-10 16:02:52

Acheron187
Everyday I'm Pinkieing!

The buck turned his head toward the group, a stern look on his face as he spoke "Stop!" His breathing slow and steady as he approached the group looking at Sabuus nodding, he turned toward the entrance of the cave and walked close to it stopping and turning his head toward the group. The storm now clearing up as he poked his head out "Clear..."

Fashion_pony_banner.png

#23 2014-08-10 16:40:45

Sabuus
Wielder of the Falchion

Sabuus turns towards the buck, and he follows his lead walking towards the entrance. "Let's get moving then. It could just be us in the eye of the storm," he replied hastily. "Who else will go?"

Last edited by Sabuus (2014-08-10 18:27:17)

#24 2014-08-10 18:02:01

Ember Swift

"You want to play like that! Fine!" Midnight yelled as his horn began to glow as a symbol would start to scry itself under the mares hooves.  Solar stomped her hoof on the ground breaking the ground and causing the glyph to vanish.  The buck at the entrance of the cave turned, "Stop!" His breathing slow and steady as he approached the group looking at Sabuus nodding, he turned toward the entrance of the cave and walked close to it stopping and turning his head toward the group. The storm now clearing up as he poked his head out "Clear..."  Sabuus turned towards the buck, and followed his lead walking towards the entrance. "Let's get moving then. It could just be us in the eye of the storm," she replied hastily. "Who else will go?"

Solar turned to Midnight, "You think I don't know how glyphs work?  Any unicorn serious about magic knows you can't glyph uneven surfaces."  She started making her way to the entrance of the cave, "I was serious about leaving.  I wish all of you best of luck out there."  The yellow unicorn took started towards the forest outside the cave.

Forum_sig.png
My DeviantArt

#25 2014-08-11 11:42:48

Fire Blossom

In a corner of the cave, the darker pitch that filled it, a mare simply watches the other. She would have come out to try figure what has happened, dispute being use to living in a cave, but these newcomers were if anything...intimidating. "Just wait until they leave Blossom...but I don't want to be left alone...this cave smells wrong...."

TwitterPonies:Fire Blossom, Silver Note
thorn_standing_r_by_lewa008-d7xmgr5.gifblossom_looking_nice_l_by_lewa008-d7xmh01.gif

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer

Powdered by FluxBB